All Comments on 'Stepdaughter Shoes and Feet'

by footguy1971

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I rated it a four because of the fetish. Screw those dammed shoes and talk about the sexy lady (tasty) feet! Their look, the arches, ankles, sexy perfect toes, and OMG the delicious clean but sweaty wet taste! But fuck the stupid ass shoes that have to come off to be able to lick and taste their feet. At least, that is when they are the right kind of feet (Pretty ones). Piss on the ugly stinky ones with sickening to look at fungus nails, and BTW, sexy guy feet are nice too when they have that perfect look to them and that OMG sexy sweaty taste (Yes, you know what I am talking about if you have ever tasted them, your own if you are a guy, like I am. Clean washed feet and definitely washed with only warm water and totally without that sickening foolish smelly perfumed soap and those stupid tasting body washes. Then put on new shoes, new and just out of the box (leave your feet wet from the wash to make them even more sweatier) and wear them for a walk or a jog for like one or two hours then remove the shoes and fucking lick the delicious sweat off them and suck on those sexy toes, (both sexes, feet taste great when they are sweaty right out of a new pair of shoes and OMG, trust me, men feet taste 10 times better because they are more sweaty / salty than most ladies feet are). Lick them (hers) as you fuck her hairy not shaved pussy, as you finger it or jerk yourself off and do your own (delicious fucking guy feet, and don't fucking act like you don't know what I mean either, guy feet, are fucking delicious, MUCH better than lady feet!). How about you reply to that, I know you do your own feet, admit to it, jerk off that thick horny cock, as you write reply and admit to doing it, like a lot of guys do. Put those sexy guy toes in your mouth and cum or cum on them and lick it off like a lot of men secretly do! Then, OMG, have your sexy wife eat her own mother's pussy (hairy- moms are always hairy) as you suck your mother in laws toes for her. then, fuck the hell out of them both, it's not as if they both would not love it and trust me, it would not be the only time it happens, my father-in-law watches me do my second mom a few times each month. pays me to eat his cum from her. I would do it even if he didn't pay me. He won't suck me off, but I do him after I finish with oral on his sexy looking (he is 42) tasty feet. Reply, please, tell me about your male feet encounters, even if it is with your own sexy tasty feet! I would love to spend a few hours with you naked, after about an hour in a hot-tub, and I am not gay, bi, or curious. I just love feet (both sexes) and fucking love the taste of my own cum and my wife's dad's cum. Never tried another guys cum but who knows. Reply!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well told story, especially considering the lack of consummation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous