Steve and the Noble Savage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum." "So am I." And we did, simultaneously and without either of us having to touch my dick. I covered him in ropes of creamy nougat as I felt him blast within me, filling the cap of the magnum xl. Then I moved forward and pressed my chest into my spunk, gluing us together, and attacked his mouth. After a few minutes, he withdrew, pulled and tied the condom and tossed it across the room for a three pointer in the basket. I reluctantly got up, found a towel and wet it to clean us both. Then I climbed back into the large bed--and was surprised when he turned expecting me to be the big spoon. I was happy to oblige and rested my penis between his legs and under his ass as my long swimmer's arm reached over and rested on his pec, my leg over his thigh--my favorite sleeping position. My noble savage could be a warrior, but he also wanted to be cuddled. I think I'm in lust. I pinched his nipple. He gasped. "No more, please. I'm dead. We'll have tomorrow." "Good night." I had said I wouldn't judge based on the first time.

********

Bright sunlight filled the room--early at this time of year on the Delaware Coast. I woke with incredible morning wood and the urge to empty my bladder. I started to roll to get up, but realized, the spoon had reversed during the night and he was possessively holding me tightly into his gut, his steel hard penis wedged between my legs, his thigh holding me down to the mattress and his arms holding me into his chest. I squeezed with my inner thighs, but didn't get a response. I tapped his shoulder. Nothing. Then I pinched his nip. He groaned and murmured, "If you must," as he lifted his arm and leg to release me. "Be back in a sec, lover." I got up, relieved myself, brushed and quickly toweled off before I climbed back in.

"Look what you did to me," he said, as he too rose from the bed, led by his dick to the bath. In the light, I realized his ass was a work of art with deep hip dimples and muscle-sculpted glutes. He could easily have posed for one of those Remington "cowboy and Indian" bronzes, but unfortunately Mr. Remington didn't do nudes although he tried--almost--with the natives. In a moment, he was back. "Sorry I was so nothing last night. Let's see if I can make up for it this morning." I laughed. "If that was nothing, I'm leaving now. I do need to walk tonight and I can still feel the burn. I'm a working boy. And I really don't fancy that bow-legged cowboy look." He grinned, obviously proud of his performance, despite his apology.

We rolled into an embrace as he wrapped his arms around and again grabbed my cheeks--hard enough to bruise. His football years had taught him well to catch and hold that pigskin. I loved the feeling, but I didn't want to seem too passive. So I reached around him, clutched and separated his ass and moved both index fingers to his rim. As he rolled on top of me, I reached for the lube, drizzled some in, insinuated one long finger and began the search for the treasure. "How did you know I liked to have my ass played with?" "Who doesn't?" We necked, writhed and finger-fucked for a few minutes until he rose up to his knees, grabbed my legs and pushed them up and out toward the brass posts of the headboard. He began fingering me as I soaked in his morning rough beauty.

Then, He reached in the drawer, pulled out another magnum, rolled it down, lubed it and me, pushed my ass up off the mattress, and began the entry. It didn't take long. Soon he was rocking back and forth into my chute, eliciting sounds of pleasure with each stroke. His eyes focused hard on mine and I sensed the predator in this young lawyer. He definitely had a wild savage side. I reached up behind me and grabbed one of the horizontal brass bars, submitting completely to his assault. His hands went to my shoulders to hold me steady as his pounding became harder and longer and deeper. I was near release. Then he said the magic words, "Here I cum, ready or not." I reached down and pressed his taint hard, felt the interrupted pulse, then released as his gut and legs tensed, his cock inflated and he began to spasm as he filled the condom with his seed. This pushed me over the edge and I shot long and hard, covering both our torsos with the swimmers that don't need an ocean.

As he released my legs, I wrapped him and kept him deep. He fell onto me. Our lips met and we both dozed, sharing breaths and heartbeats, for those last few glorious moments of early morning. "Steve, where did you learn all those moves? You're by far the best fuck I've ever had."

After a long shower when Mark let me wash him--including all his most important parts, we dried each other, both already fully recovered and ready for the next round. I was heading out to find coffee as he returned to the bed--obviously content to spend the morning there. "Throw on your shorts. One of my house mates might have gotten lucky last night and we aren't all gay." I returned with two cups, stepped out of the shorts, and we reclined side by side and drank the dark brew, talking a little about our lives, our hands roaming over nips, dicks and balls. He was clearly not just eye-candy, but a deep thinking intellectual with clever one-liners. I was really impressed.

"I'm okay to skip the beach and spend the weekend in bed with you. I obviously don't need to show off a tan next week," he said as the coffees cooled.

"If I took you to the beach, I'm afraid that I'd lose you--there are a lot of really terrific guys out there. I'm okay to try to make myself indispensible before I let you out in public again. But next time, I'd like to top and show you what it really means to be vers," I replied.

"I think I can handle that--or at least you."

"Let's get something to eat and then we can party before I need to report to work."

It was Saturday and most places had informal brunches. So we dressed in tees, shorts and flops and went out for an al fresco breakfast sandwich, stopping by the wine shop to pick up a nice Pinot Gris from Oregon to enjoy during the afternoon. In less than two hours, we were nude and back in bed, listening to the window air cooling us on that hot summer afternoon.

But it was going to get a lot hotter. I sat up. "There is something I've always wanted to do." I reached down to his dick and sucked it to hardness. Then I used my tongue to push down the hood and docked my curling tongue, using my fingers to draw the hood around my tongue. It was delicious. Then, I reached up and began to worry his nips which had already swollen to eraser size. He easily levitated from the bed and pushed me away. "Too much. You're going to finish me before we even start." Apparently uncut is more sensitive. And the nips are definitely e-zones. Good to know.

"Roll over Mark. I'm going to give you a professional full body back massage." He did and I grabbed the fragrant coco-oil, sat on his butt, resting my semi in his crack, and began long strokes along his muscled back. He was really worth a statue. I leaned in hard, found some knots and worked them loose. Then I oiled myself and stretched out entirely over him. I used every muscle I could command to stimulate and soothe every inch of his back, glutes, thighs, and calves as my hands massaged his neck. My hard cock rested securely in his crevice and slipped up and down. It turns out that my best stroke, the butterfly, makes for a great dry hump-full body massage--although Mark later remarked that my best stroke was my cock sliding in his shaft. Then I pushed back, went to my knees, pushing his legs into a wide vee. I grabbed the pillow and with his help lifted his abs and pushed it under. His ass was now in perfect position. After lubing and fingering for what seemed like an hour, finally reaching the required four that I knew my dick needed, particularly with a near-virgin hole, his anal muscles finally began to relax and the little pink bud began to open into a beautiful Indian red flower.

"I'm ready." "I think I can tell." I wrapped, lubed again and began the process of entering his tight tunnel of paradise. Slowly we rocked as he stretched to receive my own impressive instrument. Suddenly, he pushed back hard. At last my balls were slapping into his and I bottomed. He sighed. "That is sooo good." "Soft or hard?" "I think slow and deep." And of course, I complied, relishing every thrust and pull. I found his spot and gave it all the attention it deserved as he moaned in pleasure. Often as I withdrew, he raised his ass and squeezed his anal ring tightly around my cock, seemingly to keep me inside. But, I was getting close. I reached under his gut, fisted his leaking cock, smeared the precum over the head and he slammed back into me. I sat back, pulled him into my lap, going deeper than ever. "Wow. That feels really good. I think you've moved a few internal organs around a bit." I continued to stroke slowly, alternating between his nipples and his shaft, to match my slow thrusts until I could feel his abs draw in and his balls tighten. He was going to pop in a second. I reached under his balls, pulling them away from his body as my hand-heel pressed on the taint to create a momentary hesitation of exquisite anticipation and greater pleasure. Then I released as I blasted into him. He followed immediately launching a stream of cum arching up toward the headboard and hitting the wall behind it, and we fell to the mattress. I covered him and cocooned him with arms and legs, squeezing him into a sub position, tonguing his ear lobes. Now he knew I wasn't just a bottom.

"That was one of the best I've ever had Steve." "Me too." I had the feeling we were both pros--and that we were forming a physical connection which might support something more. We rested for a few minutes, then I announced I had to shower and leave for work. As I came out of the shower, dressed for work, I gazed at his still naked form reclining on the bed. This was the moment of truth. Should I take the gym bag? "I'll be waiting at the same table on the deck at 10." So, it wasn't a one night hookup. Maybe the beginning of my summer romance, after all. My proverbial tall dark handsome savage was ready for a second date. Great.

Thanks for reading. TBC BD

12