All Comments on 'Storm of the Heart'

by NaughtyAngel1369

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ONCE BITTEN THRICE SMITTEN

will the endeavor to survive. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
seemed more like a

loving wife story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wonder how the sex helped her condition and leg?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nicely written

But it's hard to care about 2 cheating assholes. She's probably fit rabies and that wolfs covered in fleas. Why give her the wolf cub it's not like she's going to keep it as a pet.

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastover 12 years ago
i liked it

i actually really liked this story you can understand why they cheated they were/are in a loveless marriage so they took comfort in one another, it's not like either marriage had kids and the other spouses were to busy in there own lives to care what was happening to there marriages. but anyway i hope there is a second part to this it just feels unfinished, keep up the good work hope to read more from you soon.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Too many logic flaws.

Basically, it's a quite pleasant story, but there are too many logic flaws.

A cabin with electricity (the refrigerator) but no indoor plumbing (the outhouse)?

Morgan didn't even address the concept of the fireplace? (Although, nice touch about the cut firewood being "borrowed".)

A single-shot rifle? (Yeah, they still manufacture those; but still, not even a five-round clip?)

Morgan gets into the cabin, and moves the refrigerator with an injured leg?

Morgan has a serious injury, and the first thing she does (after the blankets) is masturbate?!

Ricky gets there, and even considering the cold, the pickup battery dies in just a few minutes?

And in the end, they part company, once again.......

Too many logic flaws.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous