Strip Sevens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess put her wet black thong up to his nose, just to make sure he could take in her scent.

"Remember, I was already pretty wet before he had come in so, of course, he had a good whiff of my juices," Jess continued before taking a side glance at Mark, "It's amazing how guys get off on used panties."

He gulped as he hoped nobody had noticed anything. Nobody did, they were too invested in her story to pick up on that side hint.

"Anyway... the two minutes kicked in so I got down on my knees in front of him and started stroking him. Just brushing my fingertips against him, I could feel him holding on for dear life, trying so hard not to cum. I just kept my eyes on him while stroking him softly. The moment I put a little more pressure on him, he started to squirm."

Everyone had their ears open and their eyes focused on Jess's hand who had started to finger herself faster. "I had him on edge, I started to lick the side of his shaft before I covered the head of his cock with my mouth."

"Ooh... ooh," he muttered as he felt her head drop downwards, taking more of his length in.

She kept glancing back up at him as she slowly went up and down on his pole. The boy couldn't keep still, he twitched and moved around in his seat as she continued to suck him off.

"Oh my god! Argh! Shit."

His body jolted up as he began to unload himself straight into the brunette's mouth.

"Did you spit or swallow??"

Jess didn't look down at Danny this time, she was too stimulated now that she didn't couldn't be assed telling him off again for interrupting.

"I fucking swallowed every last drop," she admitted, "His body was shaking, he was so conflicted... I had just sucked him off but he knew he had missed his chance of fucking me."

"That was hot," Molly said, "Worth it, good choice."

"Wait!" the brunette said, her fingers still inside her, "I'm not done..."

Everyone was more than happy to hear more, especially the guys.

"I was still so fucking wet... I wasn't going to fuck him because he lost the bed but I still needed to get off myself."

"I'd love to fuck you right now but rules are rules and you know that," she told him, standing up in front of him, hands on her hips, "But I'm going to show you want you almost had..."

Jess grabbed him by the hand, pulling him out of the chair. She led him towards the bed where she bent down to pull something out from the bedside draws.

The brunette had a very big bright pink rubber dildo that she used regularly. She giggled as she gave his cheek a little slap with it. Jess forced him onto his knees as she lay on the edge of her bed, her legs spread right out. The girl still had her school skirt on but he could see up that skirt now, viewing her amazing shaved vagina.

He had his mouth wide open, drooling at the site of her.

"Now," she told him, "Just setting the rules for you. No touching allowed, but you can sit right there and watch this thing plough my pussy for the next few minutes, got it?"

He nodded vigorously, eager to see but also heartbroken it wasn't his cock doing the thrusting.

"This toy was almost like double the length of his cock so good thing he didn't last hey," Jess explained, "But I just went at it in front of him like he wasn't there, fucking myself with that big thing."

"AWWWH YEAHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

"I remember looking down at him as I came, his cock was rock hard again but he was too afraid to touch it, worried it might make me stop. But I had come back to reality after finishing myself off, I got rid of him."

"Alright pervert," I said, "You've got a memory that all your little friends at school couldn't even imagine. Now get your clothes and get out of here, me and you are even."

"After I made him leave, I ended up calling up the guy I was sexting earlier and he fucked me that same night," Jess said, pulling her hand out of her panties, "I felt sorry for the poor nerd though, he couldn't look me in the eye after that night, I swear he just creamed his pants at the sight of me."

After her story was finished, everyone in the room was feeling even hornier than before. With the way things were going, everyone was wanting to either be first to finish to give out a dare or finish last themselves and hope to get thrown into some action.

The cards were dealt out quickly again and finishing quickly was Alice who gleefully awaited the main loser of the round. Mark survived a scare, finishing second last, one spot ahead of Molly who would finally be down to her bra and panties, closer to a reveal of her spectacular tits.

"Don't worry about stripping yet," Alice told her, ready to give out her own dare.

The busty blonde on the other side of the room squinted back at her, "Why's that?"

"Because your dare is to go upstairs, change into something very sexy and give one boy of your choice a little lap dance," Alice told her.

The confident blonde had no issues with getting up and doing just that. She got up and started to walk out of the room, turning around to look at the girls in the room, "Anyone want to come up here and help me pick something?

Jess was quick to get off the couch, "Yes please!"

She followed her out of the room before Tiffany excused herself, needing to use the bathroom, "I'll be back in a sec," she said, getting up.

"Wait up," Alice replied, following Tiffany out.

Once more, the three guys were left in the room, waiting for the return of the girls. Even with the large amounts of alcohol they were consuming, Mark still felt like it was extremely odd to be sitting in the room completely naked with two other dudes.

"Fucking hell!" Danny let out as soon as the girls had all exited, "How did we get to this point??"

"You can thank Jess for that," Sam said, stretching out, putting his hands behind his head, "Jess and the extreme supply of alcohol."

"How long can we keep this going Ando, you know... like before they finally give in and call it a night," Danny asked, desperate to get some action himself after watching his mate get a nice blowjob from the beautiful American.

He shrugged, "Well I don't care what they say, we're not finishing until I'm completely satisfied."

Mark stopped himself from rolling his eyes or saying anything that might start drama between the two but in his mind, all he wanted to do was walk over to the other side of the room and punch the Aussie right in the face.

"You know Mark, your little American friend sucks dick as good as anyone," Sam said, suddenly throwing Mark into the conversation.

He glanced over at Sam who was looking right at him, "Oh really?" he said in an uninterested tone.

"Mhmm, Jesus I can't wait to get my hands on her again. She's going to be such a good root, I just know it."

The overconfidence was making him physically nauseous, "Confident huh?"

"Oh she'll be staying in my bed tonight," he replied, "The question is, will any of the other girls be joining her."

Danny interjected, almost concerned, "Hey, don't take them all away from us!"

"Yeah, yeah, we know you'd give your left nut just to spend one minute alone with Jess," Sam said, "I don't blame you though, she's a fucking weapon in the bedroom, never had better sex than with her."

This conversation wasn't helping ease the intense pressure in their groins.

"How's Molly?" Danny asked, wanting to know more about how his female friends performed in bed.

Sam nodded with a grin on his face, "She doesn't mind it rough... and by god, those fucking tits... You have no idea how close I was to having a threesome with her and Tiffany last time she was over."

"What about you Mark?" Danny asked him, "Who do you think's the hottest, if you get a chance tonight, who are you banging?"

Suddenly he felt a bit of pressure in answering this. There were big pros for all four girls, meaning there was no real wrong answer here. But with the added personal connection to Tiffany, Mark's answer was simple.

He thought about lying at first after hearing Sam's intentions for the night. But glancing again at the smug look on his face, Mark caved in, "Tiffany... I'm staying at her apartment actually so with the way tonight's going... you never know."

He heard a chuckle from the other side of the room as Sam shook his head, "Sorry champ... hate to break it to ya but she'll be staying here tonight."

"That's okay, believe what you want," Mark snapped back.

It was simple passive aggressiveness that he was giving off. Mark didn't want to be getting into it with this guy he knew nothing about but he couldn't help himself, he couldn't stay quiet any longer.

"You want to bet on it?" Sam said, now a little more serious.

Danny sat quietly, sipping on his drink, sending the tension between the two other guys.

"No, it's not a competition to me."

"Yeah, but if it was, you know I'd win."

"No but..."

"But what? You've obviously got balls, I can see them right now, how bout you use them?"

Mark could see his competitive nature kicking in. He sat silent, the two staring at each other, the last thing he wanted to do was get involved in something that may end his night in humiliation.

***

Meanwhile, inside the bathroom, the girls relieved their bladders before taking a look at themselves and standing together in front of the mirror.

Alice and Tiffany drunkenly giggled as they looked at their naked frames.

"This is insane isn't it?" Tiffany asked, still chuckling.

"Very," Alice added.

Tiffany put her hands over her small breasts and gave them a light squeeze, feeling sexually frustrated. Although she could have never predicted the events of the night. She checked out her lips to make sure her lipstick hadn't spread after the job she had done on Sam.

Watching her closely from beside her, Alice wanted to use this time alone to ask her some questions. She stood there for a moment, just working out to word thing while Tiffany removed her hair tie to allow her long brown hair to flow down her shoulders once more.

"So Mark seems really nice," Alice told her.

She smiled back, "Oh I knew you would like him, he is a sweetie, known him forever!"

Alice nodded along as Tiffany turned from the mirror to face her friend, "I hope he's not weirded out by all of this, I was telling him before that this is completely odd for us."

"Oh, I'm sure he doesn't mind," Alice laughed, pointing at each other's nude figures, "I do have to say, he's pretty cute huh?"

She nudged the brunette lightly in the ribs, raising her eyebrows repetitively. Having a private moment together, Alice was turning into a wing woman for Mark, wanting to help him out by edging Tiffany in the right direction.

"Yeah, he is," she replied, fixing up her brown hair again.

"Not too shabby downstairs too," Alice winked.

She smirked, "Absolutely, you copped a nice feel too, didn't know you were so interested in him? Maybe he might want to stay at your place tonight?"

It was obvious then to Alice that she may only be cockblocking Mark with his chances of ending the night with Tiffany. It also made her consider the question herself. She had to admit, she was attracted to him, he was friendly, genuine and someone she was instantly drawn to.

Did she really want to help Mark get to Tiffany or should she be more focused on taking Mark's attention away from his long-time crush and instead, have him drooling over herself?

"Alice?" Tiffany spoke, wondering why the blonde was so delayed to respond.

"Oh um, sorry... um I dunno," she replied, hesitating to lean one way or another.

Tiffany shrugged, "Plenty of opportunities to let things play out tonight anyway."

With that she skipped out of the bathroom, Alice following behind her wondering where her head really was at tonight

***

Back in the lounge room, the five awaited Jess and Molly. Their footsteps coming down the staircase were an indication they were on their way back.

Stepping into the room first was Jess, still in her white underwear set, "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome to the stage... the stunning... Miss Molly Henderson."

Welcomed back to the room as if she was a straight-up stripper, Molly pranced into the room, owning it. She had changed into a full Christmas-themed lingerie set. Her lacy red bra was slightly see-through, giving a hint of the big white orbs underneath. On the top of the bra cups, there was a white fluffy trim, just like the red and white classic Santa hat she had on. They matched the lacy red panties that rode up her ass cheeks from behind. You could still easily see it despite a flowing red mini skirt which was practically useless with the amount of ass everyone could see of hers. To go along with it all, she had red coloured tights that went up to her thick thighs.

Her long blonde hair danced behind her underneath the Santa hat as she moved around. While she did circles around the room, Jess put on a more suitable song in the background.

It was her house and she was fearless in the slutty Christmas outfit as she pranced around.

Suddenly it did feel like they were at the strippers as she teased the three boys in the room. While shaking her ass in front of Sam, the boy leaned over to grab his wallet from his shorts pocket. He pulled out the first note he happened to find and went straight under the skirt, pulling back on the back of Molly's red panties, and shoving the note inside.

The busty blonde took it out straight away to see it was a 10-dollar note. She scoffed as she scrunched it up and threw it back in the face of Sam, "Worth more than ten dollars you prick."

"Just come and shake those titties in front of me," he told her, "You know how I like it."

She bent forward and grabbed his chin, pulling it up so their eyes met, "If you don't mind, I'll be going elsewhere."

Sam shook his head, shrugging it off as he watched her make her way around the table again. He pretended not to care but of course he wanted the one-on-one attention from the blonde.

She then stopped in front of Danny, looking back and forth from his boner to his face. Mark had a great view of her ass from here. He looked a little dejected thinking Molly was deciding on giving Danny the lap dance.

"Well?" Danny asked eagerly, "You're killing me like this."

She tilted her head, "Sorry Danny, it looks like any bit of contact will make that thing go off and I don't want you to make a mess all over this," she said, running her hands over her lingerie.

Danny groaned, clenching his teeth in sexual frustration as Molly made the move around the table again. Suddenly it hit Mark that she was coming over to him, he had been chosen out of all three guys. Whether or not it had to do with a process of elimination, he didn't care, he was getting a lap dance from the girl with the biggest tits in the room.

Molly parked herself on top of him, sitting on the top of his legs as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She tilted her head, looking him in the eyes, "Just as an FYI, if you accidentally cum on my expensive lingerie, you'll be walking home naked," she said in a stern tone before snapping back to a smile, "Enjoy the show!"

The busty blonde then began to do her thing, grinding up and down and side to side on top of his lap. He could feel the lacy fabric of her underwear as she pushed it up against his hard cock.

Mark and Tiffany were used to much colder Christmas. Over here, it was officially summer time and the heat outside was unbearable while the sun was out. With Molly in her sexy Santa lingerie, Mark was quickly getting used to a very hot Australian summer.

The way she moved, he would haven't been surprised that she was a part-time stripper. The girl turned around and backed her ass onto him, again teasing his throbbing cock.

Standing back in front of him with his back to him, Molly slowly unzipped her Santa skirt, letting it fall to the carpet. Her full ass in those red panties looked spectacular. But not as good as the view he got when she unnecessarily bent all the way forward to pick up her skirt. He could see the outline of her pussy in between as she slowly stood back up again.

Molly's body shifted around once more, in beat with the dance music. As she returned to face him, the blonde kneeled on the chair, with Mark's legs in between, he was now staring at her large breasts just inches away from his face. He could almost touch them. The hint of nipple underneath the somewhat seethrough bra was a bit easier to see.

"Seriously... please don't blow your load on me," she then warned him one last time.

He nodded, "I won't... I promise."

What happened next was going to test him on that front. Molly reached behind her back, locating the clip of her bra. She unclipped it with the flick of her fingers. It immediately lost its tightness around the swells of her chest.

The busty blonde guided her arms out of the shoulder straps and before Mark knew it, she was topless, her bare tits right in front of his face. The red and white bra had fallen right on top of his lap but he hadn't taken much thought into that because he was drooling over Molly's beautiful large tits that were now bouncing around as she shook her upper body.

They were incredible to look at in all their glory. They were the perfect size and shape with just the right amount of droop. Her nipples weren't hard but they looked quite thick, which was suitable considering the size of her breasts.

Mark couldn't bare the temptation to touch any longer. He tried to reach out with his hands to cop a feel but he was met with a swift smack to the wrists, "Nuh-uh..."

Instead of letting him touch them, she grabbed her breasts and squeezed them tightly. Mark didn't get a say in what happened next but he was about to enter heaven as Molly pressed her breasts forward, up against his face. With her hands on the outside of either tit, she rubbed them all over him. Mark just sat back and enjoyed as she pressed her heavy breasts onto him, Molly was starting to motorboat him so fast that he was starting to get dizzy.

She then grabbed the back of his head and pushed them further up against his skin. He couldn't even describe the pure joy of having her beautiful white flesh hitting his nose and mouth over and over again.

Ending his fun was the end of the song. Molly pulled backwards, wiping off a bit of dribble from her right breast before she got off of Mark. The blonde blew him a little kiss as she headed back to her seat. Her tits wobbled as she walked, now exposed for the entire room to see.

Part Five

"Let's go again shall we!" Molly beamed, knowing the entire room was staring at her now uncovered breasts.

The next game of Sevens flew by again with seven sets of eyes constantly peeking or blatantly staring at Molly's boobs. Meanwhile, Tiffany won the round as Mark and Alice finished in the bottom two. There were no clothes to remove from either so it all came down to what dare the American brunette was going to give Mark, the last-place loser.

Things had certainly changed over the last half hour, Mark couldn't wipe the smile off his face when he lost. Especially when he saw the stone-cold reaction of Sam Anderson, waiting for the dare to be announced.

Tiffany pondered her options, giving Mark hope that it would be something that would get him closer to her. His mind began to think about the possibility of going down on her.

"Okay," Tiffany finally said, looking right at Mark, "Let's bring in the classic Seven Minutes in Heaven."

Mark's cock instantly twitched at the sound of the dare.

"And since Alice was second last, let's make it that she'll join you in the bedroom for seven minutes."

Sitting next to him, Alice looked just as surprised as Mark, both thinking that Tiffany was going to be joining him for seven minutes. Although he had hoped to be up there with the brunette because it would be the perfect time to do two things. One, tell her how he really felt about her and Two, one on one action in the bedroom.

1...34567...9