Strip Sevens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright Alice," Molly said, thinking carefully, "We're going to blindfold you and then we're going to line up the boys and you're going to guess who is who by only touching their dicks."

This again showed that Molly was willing to ramp things up further. With the group more intoxicated, the dares were able to get more raunchy without as many questions being asked.

"Damn... I wish I lost," Jess said, growing in horniness.

Alice sighed before nodding, showing she understood, she didn't want to be the one to end the game.

Molly left the room and returned with a pink blindfold, she let her blonde friend stay in her seat while she covered her eyes with the felt material.

The boys were all signalled to get up and get in a line. While there, Molly explained to Alice that she had thirty seconds to explore each guy's cock to work out who it belonged to. The busty blonde then pointed at Danny to step up, "And boys, no talking whatsoever for the next couple of minutes."

Now standing in front of the petite blonde, Danny leant his hips forward and pushed his cock in front of Alice's face. She made a little noise as she reached out to grab it. Carefully, she let it roll around in her hands as it firmed quickly.

Mark couldn't control his erection as he waited for his turn. As into Tiffany as he was, his cock was equally into the other three girls too. Now one of them was about to grab his shaft and play with it in the palm of her hands.

"I think I know," Alice said as she began to very slowly jerk Danny up and down, "Should I guess now?"

"No, guess at the end, after all three. It's time to change over anyway," Molly said.

Danny moved out of the way, disappointed he didn't get longer. Molly pointed directly at Mark next and he stepped forward, his exposed hard cock right in front of the blonde's face.

It didn't take long until her hands were exploring his penis. This time it was Mark's and he was hard as a rock, almost drooling over the topless blindfolded blonde in front of him.

She slowly ran her soft hands up and down the long shaft. To Alice, it felt larger than the first dick that was in front of her, she again started to imagine who it was in front of him.

Mark couldn't help but twitch as she slowly jerked him with her right hand while cupping his balls with her left. She was leaving no stone left unturned, really feeling up his entire package.

"Next," Molly then announced, allowing Alice to move onto the final cock.

The time went far too quickly, it felt like she was only touching him for about ten seconds but in reality, it was much longer. He stepped aside to allow Sam front position, sticking his pelvis out in front of her face.

Straight away, Alice remembered the familiar cock, having sucked him off once before. It was a long hard shaft, pointing towards the ceiling. She could feel the veins as she softly ran her hand up and down.

"I know who all three belong to," Alice said, pulling her hands away, "First was Danny, the second was Mark and Ando was last."

The girls all gave her an impressed look as she took off her blindfold, "I was correct, right?"

"Yep, guess you know you're way around dick," Molly said, sitting back down as the boys all went back to their original spots.

The tension and heat in the room rose, and both the guys and girls were starting to get hornier by the second. The winner of the next round was only going to want to take things up to another level.

Sam grinned after discarding his cards first, sitting and waiting for who would be last. He nodded his head in joy as the last three people remaining were all girls with Jess, Alice and Tiffany the last ones with cards. Two of them would be stripping and one would be subject to a dare of the jock's choice.

"And the Queen escapes again," Jess smirked, dropping her last card on the table.

Next to go, Alice shook her head, realising she would be completely naked along with Tiffany, the first two girls in the room to remove their panties. She however would survive the dare, putting her last card down on the table.

Sam looked over at Tiffany and gave her a sleazy smirk. Slowly nodding his head, he was basically indicating to her that she was all his.

Although Tiffany knew where this might be heading, she didn't show any signs of discomfort. It was a completely different story for Mark who felt his heart ready to drop as soon as Sam made his official demand.

"Double Pussy!" Danny clapped.

"Alice you first," Molly said, "Strip down baby."

Wanting to take the attention off her and onto her American friend, Alice made this as quick as possible. She stood up, feeling the alcohol go to her head, helping her out with the whole situation. Then with seven pairs of eyes on her, she dropped her panties to the floor, kicking them aside.

"No point hiding it right?" she said, stretching her arms out wide.

The blonde was the first girl officially naked, from head to toe. The boys all had hard-ons as they checked her entire body out. Alice was shaved downstairs except for a tiny patch of dark hair above her lips, suggesting she wasn't a natural blonde.

Mark was sitting in the spot next to her, with one of the best views in the room. Her medium perky breasts, that heart-shaped butt and now those tight pink lips that he now wanted very much to explore. He didn't know how much of this he could take, Tiffany would be next, his ultimate dream girl about to be as naked as his new Aussie female friend.

In front of everyone, Alice even did a quick 360 spin to let the boys soak in the view.

"Fuck me dead," Danny muttered, making Jess laugh beside him, watching his exposed cock twitch at the sight of her.

She placed her hands directly on her hips, did a little dance and sat back down. Oh the beauty of alcohol, just over an hour ago, Alice would never have considered the idea of being naked in front of everyone in her friend's apartment.

"Okay Tiff," Sam said, rubbing his hands together, "We've all been waiting to see this."

She couldn't complain, Alice had just stripped herself nude and she was a lot more cautious about her own body. Tiffany remained seated but put her legs up on the chair, her knees facing the roof in a crouched position. Lifting her butt slightly, she hooked her fingers inside her thong and began to slowly work the material up her thighs as her legs began to stretch out.

"Fucking hell," Danny swore again, his mouth just repeating his thoughts without any worry.

It was an incredibly hot display that had Mark physically sweating, his heart pumping and his cock throbbing to a new level.

With her legs up in the air, she pulled her panties off, now exposing her beautiful vaginal lips. Once they were off, she drunkenly giggled as she threw them behind her. Sitting back normally on the chair, Tiffany made no effort to act ladylike. She allowed her legs to spread out wide, a better view for everyone to see her puffy lips.

There she was, the girl Mark had always been chasing. The girl he had come halfway across the world just to visit, just to see if it was in the cards that they could ultimately be together.

He didn't know the answer to that yet but it was in the cards that the loudmouth Australian friend would get his chance to have his way with her.

"I had something in mind but seeing you spread your legs like that... Jesus Christ... I'm starting to think I should go another direction with this," Ando started to speak while touching his own cock.

He was rock hard, staring directly at her American cunt.

"Just get on with it buster," Tiffany said, crossing her arms, partially covering up her small breasts.

"Alright... I'll stick with my first thought for now, we'll save that tasty treat for later," he said, sitting himself up in the chair, "I dare you to come over and kneel right in front of me and suck my dick for the next five minutes."

"Hey, hey," Molly interrupted straight away, "We aren't all gonna just sit here and watch for five minutes, no more than two... doubt you'll last that long anyway..."

"Oh you know I can," he smugly said back to her before looking back over at Tiffany, "So come on then, two minutes, what do you say?"

Mark watched her closely, trying to read her mind.

His only saving grace was if she vetoed the dare. The entire game could depend on her decision. If she did veto it, it was likely that others in the group might follow with vetos when they were dared next, letting the tension deflate. If she didn't however, it would set the tone for the rest of the night with no turning back.

"Two minutes, fine," she said, standing up.

While Ando cheered and the rest of the group looked on closely, Mark began to shrink in his seat, his heart feeling like it was being ripped out of his chest.

In front of him, Tiffany was putting her long brown hair back into a ponytail, standing in the nude in front of another dude.

She dropped to her knees, aware of what she was about to do but also drunk enough not to consider the implications of her actions.

He didn't know how to feel, this was devastating for him but just watching the way she bobbed up and down and the view of her ass meant his cock was still as hard as ever.

In the back of his mind, that night began to flashback to his mind once more.

"Have you seen Tiff?" Mark asked one of her female friends.

The busty redhead shrugged, "No clue, haven't seen her in an hour."

Later that night after the two had hooked up, things started to unravel. Tiffany was mortal. She had gone from drink to drink to bring plastered.

Still reeling from that amazing kiss around the side of the house, Mark wanted more. But she wasn't in the state for doing anything more, what she needed was a glass of water and someone to take care of her.

But as many began to leave, Mark couldn't find his brunette friend. He looked around everywhere, asking everyone. There was just no sign of her.

That's when it hit him. The fear of where he thought she might be. Standing outside a bedroom door upstairs, he knew he shouldn't check, worried about what he might find. But he was hoping to walk in there to see her peacefully sleeping.

Opening the door, Tiffany wasn't sleeping.

He only saw a glimpse of her but heard the noises to know enough. She was there laying on the bed with someone on top of her. The room was dark but he knew her face well enough to see it from there and her light moaning voice was familiar.

Mark immediately closed the door and raced back down the stairs, trying to erase the last thirty seconds of his mind. Everything was running through his head now, did she initiate this, is this guy just taking advantage of her drunk state, is this his fault? Was he that bad of a kisser?"

Mark felt his heart being ripped out of his chest as he cursed himself. Why didn't he just have the courage to tell him in the first place that she was more than just a hookup to him, he actually had feelings for her?

"You alright man?" a friend of his asked him as he saw Mark staring at the bottom of his drink.

Mark didn't respond at first, still thinking about what he had seen. His heart breaking...

"Hey... you alright?"

"Mark... you alright?"

The quiet whisper from Alice beside him woke him back up to reality.

Clearly leaving a zoned-out look on his face, Mark quickly did a glance around the room to see who else had been watching him. It turned out to just be Alice however, Jess still had her right hand down the front of her panties, Danny next to her on the couch looked back and forth from Jess's light masturbation to Tiffany's blowjob while Molly smirked as she watched her friend work on a cock she was more than familiar with.

The naked blonde next to him whispered to him again, aware he was uncomfortable, "Mark?"

He quietly muttered back, not wanting to attract attention, "I'm fine."

Mark let out a tiny fake smile and a nod of the head to try and make it more believable. It didn't seem to work on Alice who was fantastic at reading people but she moved back into her seat and didn't intrude further.

"That's time," Molly said, checking the timer on her phone.

Tiffany released Sam's cock from her mouth, saliva sticking to it as it dropped back down. Frustrated the two minutes were done, the Aussie jock grabbed his cock roughly and squeezed it, wanting to cum already.

He looked the brunette in the eye as she took her knees off the carpet.

"It's alright, you're going to be doing more than just sucking later on..." Sam boasted.

Alice instinctively grabbed a hold of Mark's arm without being too obvious in front of everyone else. She had expected him to jump up again so she gave him a look to let him know that it wasn't worth it.

With another round of drinks to keep everyone willing to play the game, the stakes had risen.

"While we're at it, I vote for no vetos," Sam Anderson spoke up.

"I agree," Jess seconded.

Molly nodded as well, after Tiffany's last dare, the tide had begun to shift. It was either play or get out, no excuses for anyone. The rest of the group agreed despite having their concerns about the new rule.

In the next round, Tiffany had a bit of reverse luck, winning the hand while Danny and Jess finished in the bottom two. Finally, Jess was losing some more clothing and even copping her first dare of the night.

The short brunette stood up as she very comfortably pulled up her floral top over the top of her head. Underneath was a lacy white bra that matched the white panties she had on. While most of the group had never taken part in such a wild game, this was nothing new for Jess who was completely open to exploring her sexual life in new ways.

"Alright missy," Tiffany spoke, "Since you enjoyed playing with yourself so much a moment ago, I want you to do it again, this time while sharing a dirty story of yours."

"A dirty story?" Jess smirked.

"Yeah, you would have plenty wouldn't you? I've already heard a couple before."

She chuckled to herself, "Just give me a second to think about one that I've never told any of you before."

She was sitting with her legs stretched out on the couch, thinking of something that would entertain the group. Eventually, she smirked, "Thought of a good one... back from High School."

Even though Mark had only met this girl a few hours ago, he sure knew that this was one wild party girl that had gotten around the block before as suggested by the 'Seven Americans' she had been with.

Jess nudged the naked beside her on the couch, "Off. This is my story, watch on from the carpet."

Centre of attention, she now got into a comfortable position, spreading her legs out wide. Her right hand slipped down into the top of her panties. Mark on the other side of the room along with the other two guys, was hoping they'd see plenty of her pussy while she masturbated, even with the white material in the way.

She started by explaining a story about a guy she once knew from her school days.

"He was nerdy I guess. But not in a weird way, he was actually really cute, like with a bit of fashion sense, he could have been so attractive," she said, describing the boy, "I always knew that guys were checking me out, all through high school it happened and god I fucking loved it. But this guy... god he was so obsessed with me, I think at first he was just unaware that I knew he was perving on me, he would do anything to try and get a glimpse from under my skirt or peek down my shirt just to see an inch of cleavage."

Jess's fingers were still moving very, very slowly as she built up the story.

"Anyways, because I'm such a tease, I would do little things like bend over a little further to pick something up in front of him or undo a button or two and bend on his desk in front of him to ask a question, all just to see him get an awkward boner in class, I always knew," she explained, "But one day, it turned out I actually needed his help to finish this assignment. He was top of our class so I knew I could convince him to come back to my place the night before it was due and finish it for me."

"He was a yes man, I could have told him I wanted him to rob a petrol station for me and he would have," she laughed before resuming, "So we get back to my place and my parents aren't home. He finishes the assignment for me downstairs while I'm up in my bedroom sexting some other guy who was sending me videos of him wanking... I was so wet, just like I am right now."

"Suddenly I hear a light tap on the door as my hand is tucked within my school skirt and panties, fingering away," Jess continued, "I told him to come in."

The boy opened up the dimly lighted bedroom to see Jess sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Umm, it's all finished," he explained nervously, "I tried to finish the conclusion in your tone of writing, I don't think there will be any issue, it's very different to mine.

"Thanks hun," she said softly.

"He was so nervous, maybe he had never been in a girl's bedroom before, I dunno," Jess said, still rubbing the outside of her lips, "But I was so worked up and I wanted to have a bit of fun before he tried to leave, I called him back inside... I had an idea and it was turning me the fuck on. I got up from the bed and grabbed a desk chair, putting it in the middle of the room, and making him sit down. I was about to make this kid's fucking year..."

Jess hopped on top of his lap, scaring the life out of him in a positive way.

"I know you want to fuck me.."

She was brutally teasing the boy, grinding down on his lap, and feeling the hard-on underneath his pants.

"I see the way you look at me," she cooed, "Can you feel how wet I am right now?"

He nodded, her panties were soaked right through and he could feel them rubbing up against his pants.

"Tell me you want to fuck me."

He couldn't control his excitement, "Oh my god I want to fuck you!"

Jess let out a little giggle, smirking at how his cock twitched from underneath her.

She leaned in a little closer, still whispering in a low sexy tone, "I'll make you a deal... if you can last more than two minutes while I suck you off... I'll let you fuck me any way you like..."

"The look on his face was one of pure shock, he was still trying to work out how I had him in this position," Jess told the group.

"So do we have a deal?"

The boy nodded, what other choice did he have? As soon as he confirmed his interest, Jess hopped off his lap and immediately began to undo his pants. She roughly pulled them down his legs and then did the same with his dark-coloured briefs.

Before he knew it, his cock was exposed in front of his greatest high school crush, the girl every guy in the school was after. It stood up firmly as his hands shook, as they tapped against the side of the desk chair.

"I knew I could have made him cum right there and then but I was going to make it even tougher for him," Jess said, rubbing her pussy harder, she wasn't holding back now as her fingers slipped inside her lips.

"What did you do??" Danny interjected, sitting on the floor below her, stroking his member.

Jess stopped and put her foot out, softly pushing the boy away with it, "Don't interrupt... As I was saying... I bent over and pulled my wet panties to the floor. You should have seen the look on his face, his jaw was permanently dropped as I picked them up and twirled them on my finger, closing in on him again."

"Take a look at that clock," she said, making him look at the time, "Once it hits 5:20, your two minutes begin."

He understood. It was 5:19 now so it wasn't long until his cock was finally given some female attention for the first time in his life. The virgin was breathing hard as Jess sat back down on his lap, this time he was bottomless and she was without panties. He could physically feel her juices leaking, rubbing against his bare thigh.

123456...9