Strip Sevens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You right dude?" Sam Anderson said, sitting back in his spot, not threatened.

Mark realised his fist was clenched, he had six pairs of eyes on him. He was unsure what to do, he now looked like a fool, standing in his underwear.

He gulped, as he bent down and picked up his empty beer bottle, "Anyone care for another drink?" he said with a forced smile.

"Yes please!"

"Yep."

"Yeah, thanks mate!"

"Just make it seven!"

Mark continued to smile, hoping he played it off okay as he hurried off into the kitchen to get everyone a drink. With the Kitchen connected to the living room, there wasn't much of a chance to recuperate.

He started to pull out drinks from the fridge for everyone when he was met with some assistance.

Alice stood beside him, leaning against the swinging fridge door, "Need a hand?" she asked him.

He nodded, again trying to smile to replace the embarrassment he felt. They could both hear the others laughing and talking about something else from the lounge room which gave Alice a chance to speak to Mark without anyone listening in, "You okay?" she questioned him quietly.

He nodded, "Yeah... yeah, it's all good."

She didn't buy into it, just reading his facial reactions. Alice was on to him, the blonde could tell Sam's little butt slap on Tiffany was on a loop in his mind right now, working him up.

"If it helps, we all think he's a bit of a jerk," Alice told him quietly.

"Who? Ando?" he asked pretending to act dumb.

"Yeah, when he drinks that is but he is Molly's roommate so there's not really much we can do about it."

Mark just forced another smile on his face, desperately pretending that he wasn't worried about where this game might go if Sam had his way tonight.

Double checking that nobody from the living room was watching, Alice placed her hand on his for a second, "Just don't let him get to you and make sure you enjoy wherever this goes tonight... besides Jess, none of us girls has ever openly play strip games with guys that have the potential to get way out of hand... this is something rare."

Mark smiled as he pulled out the last of the seven drinks needed, "It's fine, trust me, I appreciate you checking in on me though."

This time his smile was genuine, Alice was super calming, and her friendliness made Mark feel like he had known her for ages. He appreciated that, feeling less isolated from a group he initially only knew one person from.

Hearing the chattering that was going on back in the living room, the two closed the fridge and brought back drinks for everyone.

"Alright guys, we're changing up the rules a bit to speed this game up," Jess announced as both Mark and Alice sat back down.

They had all agreed on a couple of minor changes. The brunette explained to everyone that the two people to finish last would now be forced to strip rather than just last place. On top of that, no matter how much clothing they had left, the person last would also be forced to complete a dare given by the person who won the hand.

The pressure was now on with double the chances of being punished. There was also the added benefit of winning the hand which had the most vocal members of the group competing hard to win each time.

"Fuck!" Sam exclaimed as he was forced to pick up a card with just one more to go, "Who the bloody hell isn't playing that five of diamonds."

On her next shot, Molly did just that, "That would be me," she said with a giggle, finishing first.

Sam groaned as everyone else began to feel the added pressure, at least two of them would be losing an item of clothing here.

One by one, people began to run out of cards, keeping themselves safe for the round. Sam was next, followed right after by Alice. Sitting in just his black briefs, Mark's nerves began to rise, he kept drinking just to help him get through it.

Danny pumped his fist again as he got rid of his last card. All that was left was Mark, Tiffany and Jess. Every time Mark looked up, he saw Jess smirking in his direction. With no poker face at all, Mark was giving it away that he was in big trouble here.

"Just my lucky night," the brunette across the table giggled as she put down her final card, the ace of clubs.

That was it, Mark and Tiffany had lost and would be stripping an item off. Mark played his last card right after Jess meaning Tiffany was dead last and copped the dare with her strip.

The result left everyone else in the room very satisfied. The boys were stoked to see Tiffany lose another item of clothing and the girls would have seen two out of the three boys completely naked.

"Looks like you're up first mate," Danny told Mark, thrilled that he wouldn't be the only guy naked in the room now.

The girls began to cheer, just like how they had done earlier with Danny.

"More dick!" Jess clapped.

As Mark reluctantly stood up, the girls broke into the same chant used earlier, "Take them off! Take them off!"

He couldn't believe the position he was in. At the start of the night, he thought this whole meet-up would be a fairly casual event, a standard boring get-together that would be finished early and he could spend the rest of the night with the girl he was lusting for.

However, he was now standing there in his underwear, in front of her best friends about to expose his cock to the entire group. Mark had to close his eyes and drain out the noise as he pulled down his briefs, letting them fall to the floor.

He almost tripped, trying to get them off his ankles as he quickly went backwards, to sit down again. The girls all cheered and eyed off the second exposed dick of the night.

Sitting down, he tried to hide his exposed crotch.

"Oh no, no, no," Molly told him, "No hiding that beautiful thing... unless you want us girls to be covering our tits when they're out."

"Hey, easy for you to say that when the only bit of clothing you've lost is your socks," Danny interjected.

Sitting next to him, Jess sighed, "Oh my god... you guys complain so much, it's not our fault you guys suck at this game."

"It's just luck, it's a game of luck," Sam retorted, "Besides, you want to speed this game up, how about you both lose another piece of clothing each."

"Now that's real loser talk," Molly said, shaking her head, "If you want us to remove something, we want you naked in return, right now."

"Do it Ando!" Danny said super quickly.

Shrugging, Sam brushed his long hair aside and stood up, "My briefs for one piece of clothing each?"

Molly and Jess looked at each other as if they were communicating with their eyes. They then smiled at Sam and nodded.

"No dramas at all," Sam exclaimed as he dropped his underwear to the ground, revealing his decently sized penis, "Take a good fucking look ladies."

The girls responded by removing something each. Molly rolled up her white tank top, dropping it to the floor below her. The three guys took in her heavy breasts encased in her simple black bra.

The boys didn't know where to look, Molly's tits or Jess's ass as the brunette pulled down her long flowing white pants to reveal a tiny white thong.

"Am I the only one not wearing a thong tonight?" Molly asked amused before looking over at Alice who still had her short shorts on over her underwear.

She shrugged her hips, keeping her lips tightly shut. But her expressions let everyone know exactly what she had on underneath.

"Wait a minute, let's not forget, someone still has to strip and a dare to get to," Jess said, sitting back down.

Groaning, Tiffany was about to make an important choice here, her black crop top or her panties. She stood up and put her hands at the bottom of her top. The taller brunette hesitated, taking a glance around the room.

"Well... what are you waiting for?" Danny asked.

She sighed, "Some of us didn't think it was necessary to wear a bra today."

Just like that, she pulled the top over her head and revealed her small perky breasts. They bounced softly as they were removed from the confines of her top. Despite only being small in size, her nipples were decently large. Mark had noticed them plenty of times poking out from underneath her clothes.

A check around the room would see that all guys were hard as a rock.

Tiffany wasn't covering her breasts up as she sat back down, "Mol, hit me with your dare."

Molly had all the power, winning the round. Everyone waited as she crossed her arms and looked over at Tiffany, wondering what she could do to punish her for losing.

She thought about how easy or how tough she would be on her good friend.

"Alright little Miss America," she spoke, "Your dare is to go around the room and give every single person a nice big kiss."

Mark felt his heart rate rise again, he wouldn't have been the only one. In one way, this was great, he would get to kiss his crush but he was also sharing it with five others.

Tiffany stood up and made her way in front of the blonde who made the original dare, "For how long with each person?"

"30 seconds and it has to be a proper kiss... with tongue."

The brunette straddled her blonde friend on the chair as she leaned in and began to kiss her. Creating the dare, Molly clearly has no problems making out with another female. She closed her eyes and pulled Tiffany in close, running her hands down her back as their lips locked.

Mark felt his cock pulsating, the topless Tiffany with her beautiful round ass facing back at him was on top of this stunning blonde girl with one of the best racks he had ever laid eyes on. He was burning this image into his mind, trying hard not to touch himself as he watched.

After 30 seconds she pulled away and made her way to the next person.

It was Sam. Naked on his chair, he started to slap his legs, indicating where he wanted her to sit on top of him, "Right here babe."

She slowly moved on top of him, letting her weight drop on his lap. His hands went straight to her ass as Tiffany began to kiss him. He wasn't leaving any opportunity to touch that perfect ass out on the table today.

On the other side of the room, Mark tried to look away, knowing how hard it was to see this play out. Sitting to his left, Alice could tell the pain that was running through his body right now. With all eyes on these two kissing, Alice very stealthily let her left-hand fall on Mark's bare upper leg. As close to his exposed boner as she could get, Alice lightly rubbed her fingers along his skin, scraping them with her fingernails. It was very soft but he appreciated the physical attention.

Mark's body shivered, especially every time she got closer to his cock. He made eye contact with Alice and the blonde just smiled, looking at the two kissing in front of them.

"Time. Come here beautiful," Jess said, calling her over.

She was being passed around like a piece of meat, going from friend to friend, sitting up on top of their laps with her breasts exposed, right in front of them. Without any surprise, Jess was the first person to grab her perky tits right as they started to kiss.

It was confusing for Mark and his throbbing member. Getting extremely horny watching Tiffany make out with another girl and then back to utter jealousy when she got with a guy.

When Tiffany started to kiss Alice, Mark had the perfect up-close position next to them. Her beautiful creamy white thighs straddled the blonde's legs. Her breasts pressed up against her upper body as their tongues danced in each other's mouths.

He could tell she was starting to get drunker, all the signs pointed to it, and Mark knew all about it.

Finally, it was Mark's turn.

"Lucky last," she said with a smile, preparing to sit on top of his lap as she had done with everyone else.

Whispering to her, he checked in with the brunette, "Are you okay with this?"

She didn't reply but instead responded with her first kiss, leaning in to meet him. Before he knew it, her tongue was inside her mouth. He could feel the warmth of her breath and his cock was loving every second of it, throbbing,

For the next half a minute, there wasn't a single other person in the room. He had zoned them all out and focused solely on his hometown crush. Tiffany sat on top of him, pushing the front of her dark blue panties right up against his hard-on.

His hands travelled to her bare back, the warm skin up against the palm of his hands made his body shiver. Her soft lips had him flashing back to that infamous night...

"Are you sure you're okay with this?"

Outside in the cool winter air, Mark sat on an outside bench, around the side of a vibrating party house. On top of him was his best friend from childhood, the tall brunette straddling his lap.

"Do you want to kiss me or not?" Tiffany responded, her drunk hands pressing against his chest.

He nodded, the last thing he wanted to do tonight was blow his chances with the girl he adored. Mark allowed her to lean in first, he could smell the strong scent of alcohol on her breath, it was the only thing that concerned him. Did she really want to be doing this or was she just drunk?

She lightly moaned as they kissed. Naturally, Mark's hand began to touch her body, running down her back. Slowly they travelled downwards to the black leather skirt she had on.

Her head moved to his shoulder as her mouth explored his neck. The warmth of her breath running down it, the feeling extraordinary.

Time.

Time.

"I said Time!" Jess raised her voice to stop the two from kissing.

Tiffany pulled back and Mark once again realised that they weren't alone, her five new Australian friends were watching them. Even as she got off his lap and moved on, Mark was too entranced by the passionate kiss that he didn't even bother to hide his throbbing boner from everyone in the lounge room.

With her pulling back, he took a good look at small breasts hanging off her chest in front of his hungry eyes. Her light brown nipples were stiff, if there was more time, Mark may have considered leaning forward to suck on them. That's exactly where his mindset was at now.

But just like that, she was hopping off his lap. He could feel his legs being a lot more sweaty, right where her body weight had been.

With things heating up, everyone was quick to get the next game going while consuming more alcohol to prepare for whatever came their way if they were to lose.

That wasn't something Sam Anderson had to worry about, finishing first and having the power of giving out a dare. After having a solid run for a while, Danny's bad luck had returned, last place, just one card behind Alice in second last.

"Fuck sake Danny," Sam complained.

"What are you getting angry with me for?" he replied, looking dejected.

"What do you think?" he said as if Danny's question was ridiculous to ask, "There's not much I want to dare you to do, whereas I can list about sixty-nine things I would dare Alice to do."

She noticed the way Sam winked at her after he said it. If he wasn't so darn attractive, she would have been turned off by the way he spoke. But she couldn't help but stare at his chiselled body, his large cock which wasn't his whatsoever and even that light brown 1980s-styled mullet that he pulled off so well.

"She's still got to strip anyway," Molly said, reminding everyone of the new rules.

Alice stood up and quickly began to undo her short shorts and set them flying down her legs.

"Just like a bikini," she mumbled to herself as she showed off her black thong.

With Alice sitting right next to Mark, he got a great view of her backside as she bent down and tossed her shorts away. Her ass was nice and pert, not as large and round as Tiffany's but incredibly hot.

"Alright," Sam said, wanting to speed it up, "Danny, I'm daring you to go out the front door and do a nudie lap around the block."

The others laughed as Danny dropped his head into his hands, "Can I veto?"

"Sure but I may just dare you the next time to do the same except you have to knock at our neighbour's place and give them a good look at that sexy body," Molly laughed.

Shaking his head, Danny got up and muttered some swear words under his breath as he walked to the door. Opening it up, everyone got up and followed him with Jess and Molly going outside to make sure that he was actually doing it.

"We should get some shots going while we've got a bit of a break," Alice suggested, moving towards the kitchen.

"Great idea gorgeous," Sam said, staring at her ass as he followed her into there.

While those prepared shots for everyone, Mark was still taking in Tiffany's topless body, saving the mental images to his own personal wank bank. He was thankful that the idea of the guys getting hard-ons had not only been accepted tonight but also treated as completely normal.

Looking up from her phone, Tiffany saw Mark staring, open-mouthed. She smirked back at him before putting her phone down and moving closer to him.

"I promise I had no idea tonight was going to go like this," she said, standing up in front of him.

He loved the way she so casually touched his leg as she moved on over to him.

"You look worried," she asked him, trying to read his mind, "Are you sure you're comfortable with everything happening tonight?"

He looked down at the ground for a second before bringing his attention back to her eyes. There was something he needed to speak to her about, something he wanted to clear up with her.

"Tiff... do you remember that night at Rachel's party?"

She chuckled at first, "I mean... barely, I was pretty trashed... why's that?"

Mark wanted to tell her something that had been on his mind since that night, the good and the bad. Just trying to build up the courage to speak about the night was hard enough.

"Well... do you remember how we hooked up?"

She nodded slowly, that part of the night clear enough.

"Do you remember what happened after?"

Tiffany pondered his question more, not sure what exactly he was getting at. She slowly shook her head, hoping that he would fill in the blanks for him.

"Well... I don't know if you'll remember it but... umm..."

"SHOTS!" Sam yelled, interrupting their conversation as he proudly strolled back out into the room holding a silver tray full of shots.

He put it out in front of both Tiffany and Mark. Sitting down, he was almost face to face with the Aussie's exposed cock, Mark decided to stand up as well, just to avoid staring.

"No need to wait for the others," he told them, "Alice is bringing the bottle in for everyone."

Right on cue, Alice reentered the living room area with a bottle half full of vodka. She wiggled her hips and did a little dance as she came back inside. Mark's cock twitched at the sight of it. Similar to Tiffany, Alice was getting into the swing of things, courtesy of the drinks they were consuming.

The party had only just begun...

***

"Alright, let's get this show back on the road, we want more boobies out in here," Danny announced as he got back from his nudie run.

In the following game, Molly was the winner once more. This time it was Sam in second last which didn't affect him because he was already naked and Alice last, who would be punished with a strip and dare.

It's exactly what the guys wanted, more tits on show. She had been drinking hard since playing to try and get rid of the nerves. It was finally starting to kick in and just in time as she was about to remove her bra. She unclipped the back of it and removed it from her chest, slipping her arms out of the sleeves.

"Woohoo!" Danny cheered her on.

Her medium-sized perky breasts were visible for everyone to see. They had a nice droop to them, and the nipples on top were of decent size pointing out hard. They were the type that guys would dream about sucking or biting down on.

She looked at her friends, waiting for them to hurry up with the dare portion of the loss.

123456...9