Strip Sevens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was difficult to imagine beforehand that the group would end up being involved in such a crazy night that was full of sexual activity. Mark didn't have that on his bingo card for his Australian holiday. What he did want was to end this holiday, having Tiffany as his girlfriend. Sure it wasn't the way he thought it would happen but he was happy to say they had found each other.

Later that morning, the seven were all still in Molly and Sam's apartment. They were all in a bad way, hungover and a little embarrassed with what had just happened.

Ordering some fish and chips for lunch, they sat around in the kitchen, nobody saying a whole lot. Sam had his sunglasses on inside, topless, still unhappy with the way the night finished as he munched on hot chips. Danny had his head on the table, unable to eat because he still felt so sick.

Across from him, Jess sat quietly for a change, staring at the half-used bottle of water in front of her. Alice wasn't any more talkative than her, she too sat quietly, crossing her arms when she wasn't eating, conscious about how she ended up showing her entire body to everyone last night. She took glances over Mark and Tiffany every once in a while, only to avert her eyes right away when one of them looked back.

Extremely hungover and in a foul mood, Molly walked around everyone, cleaning stuff from the night before. At this stage, she just wanted everyone out of their apartment so that she could properly clean up everything.

All the while, Tiffany and Mark sat next to each other, holding hands underneath the table. They were the only two people in the room that was in a highly positive mood.

"So when are you going back to the U.S.?" Jess eventually asked Mark, breaking the silence.

He looked at Tiffany first, letting out a little smile before speaking to the group, "Well... I thought I might stay a little longer than expected."

Sam twisted his face at that response, not wanting to see him spend any more time with this group.

"Couple of extra weeks?" Molly said as she passed through the kitchen with her vacuum cleaner.

"Actually maybe something a little more permanent, I want to move here..."

***

Both Tiffany and Mark talked it through, she was worried she was forcing him into something he wasn't prepared for. Truthfully, he wasn't, he had no idea what he was doing. But he was happy with his decision no matter what, wanting her to be his girl, happy to make a couple of sacrifices to give this a go.

By the time they were ready to go that day, Sam had gone back to his bedroom away from everyone, Danny and Alice had gone home and Molly was already falling asleep on the couch.

They said their goodbyes and left the apartment before Mark panicked, patting down his pockets.

"Oh shit, think I've left my wallet inside," he told Tiffany, "Just one second, I'll be right back."

He quickly ran back inside and started looking around. Molly didn't bother to get off the couch to help him, still zonked out. He paced around, trying to work out where on earth he had left it.

"Looking for something?"

Mark turned in a hurry to see Jess standing in the kitchen. She had his wallet in one hand, her other hand on her hip. With a smirk on her face, she kept a hold of it.

"Yeah... that's my wallet," he said.

Jess crept forward until there was little room between them, whispering to him closely, "I don't know what this relationship with Tiff stuff is all about but what I do know... is that I'm still not done with you."

He gulped. Again her sexual intimidation was at work.

"You may technically be off the market but I what I want, I always get..." she continued to whisper.

Mark was staring into her green eyes for another ten seconds before she suddenly shifted her tone, "Here you go," passing him the wallet, "See you around kid."

"See you later," he said awkwardly before heading back out the front door.

Back in the car, he started thinking about his last confrontation with Jess.

"Well... that's my friends," Tiffany laughed as she turned on the ignition of the car. She pulled out onto the road, heading back in the direction of her apartment, "Hope they didn't scare you off or anything, you'll have to deal with them for me now."

Deal with them? Mark looked at the smile on her face and forced a fake one of his own. If he was to live here, this would be his group. A group where one of the guys wanted to beat him up and a group where the girls were pure sexual temptation.

Mark slumped back in the passenger seat, closing his eyes as he thought to himself, this was going to be an interesting year...

1...456789