Strip Sevens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, he couldn't be too disappointed. Instead, he had one of her best friends who were just as attractive and had just as beautiful of a soul.

So up the stairs they went.

Having never been here before, Mark allowed Alice to lead the way, heading straight for Molly's bedroom. They didn't say a single word as they both entered the first room on the right at the top of the staircase. It gave him the vibes of an awkward first date where he would be too afraid to say anything. Except on this occasion, they were both completely naked.

Mark couldn't lose his boner as he stared at her heart-shaped ass from behind, all the way into the room.

Feeling just as awkward about this, Alice slowly went to the bed, taking a seat on the edge of it. Mark went to follow her, taking note of the female bedroom. With how she liked to keep her house neat and tidy, Molly's room was no exception. Everything was all in place, nothing out of order. The one thing he did notice was Molly's bra and panties which she had just changed out of, laying discarded on the floor, beside the bed. He couldn't help but think about the night started, being caught in the bathroom holding Molly's orange thong. It felt like such a long time ago now.

Taking a seat next to Alice on the bed, both seemingly were waiting for the other to make the first move. Having already touched his cock earlier in the night when she was blindfolded, Alice had a bit more confidence to start things off.

She leaned into Mark very slowly, forcing him to meet her halfway. Their mouths touched and they began to kiss. Just soft kisses at first.

Eventually, that turned to open-mouth kisses with a more fiery passion.

He could feel his cock throbbing, desperate for attention. Mark had to touch her, and in return have her hands find his member once more.

With adrenaline running through his body, Mark started to pull her naked body closer to his. Her skin felt nice and warm as he embraced her, running his hands down her back at first. Alice reciprocated by doing the same, squeezing onto his body just as much.

Tongues continued to smash together with things heating up further. Mark heard her moan into his mouth when his hands found her perky breasts. He squeezed them tightly, the soft flesh filling his palms.

The tit-grab was enjoyable enough for Alice that she had to return the favour by grabbing a hold of his cock. Roughly with her right hand, she started to jerk him. It was much faster than the light play around she was having around with it just earlier.

Their kisses got sloppier the more excited they got, trading saliva as they made out. With eagerness, Mark let his left-hand drop from her boobs, heading straight for her unguarded pussy. As soon as he touched her, he felt the wetness of the outside of her lips.

A great sign that she was just as turned on as he was, he rubbed the outside of them softly before slipping a finger or two inside. He couldn't even try to hold back and tease, with the way he was stroking his cock, Mark couldn't wait. He tried matching his finger fucking with the speed of her hand movements.

It wasn't long until he felt like he was going to explode. Mark took his fingers out and broke the kiss.

"I don't think I can last long..." he whispered to her.

"Sorry... I'll slow down a little," she apologised, still holding onto his member, "God I'm just so horny..."

He nodded, breathing heavily, "I know, I am too."

Alice looked at the bedside table alarm clock.

12:47

"We've only got another four minutes," she told him while lightly stroking him, "What did you want to do? I can go down on you, slow enough so you don't finish right away but fast enough to finish in time?"

As good as that sounded, having Alice suck him off to completion, Mark had other ideas. He was turned on by the amount of nudity in the house that evening that he wanted to touch her, touch her body, touch her pussy, he wanted to pleasure her first.

Mark laid down flat on the bed and nodded at Alice for her to come closer to him. She crawled down the bed sheets like a tiger crawling after its prey. He grabbed her waists and pulled her further up the bed, "Let me please you... come sit on me."

He was indicating to his face. Kneeling above his neck, she smiled down at him, "You sure?"

"Yes, god yes."

That was enough for Alice to lower her face on top of Mark's face. He could smell her musky scent as soon as her cunt was hovering above his face. She carefully lowered herself down on top of him, lining up her lips with his mouth.

He started to lick away, tasting her for the first time. The tangy juice on the tongue of his mouth just turned him on further, his cock was still wanting to get involved but Mark wanted to keep the focus on her.

Alice lightly hummed as she enjoyed the attention. She put her hands in his hair, ruffling it lightly.

The more pressure he put on with his tongue, the tighter the blonde would grip his hair along with the louder she got.

"Awhhh fuck..." she muttered, trying to keep her voice down, not wanting everyone in the double-story apartment to hear.

Mark felt her thighs grip tighter against the sides of his head as his jaw began to get quite the workout. With the tip of his tongue, he tickled her clit, making her almost leap up, "Arghh fuck me!" she let out.

12:50

Without warning, Alice flipped around, noticing they had just one more minute on the clock. For a moment, Mark was staring at her spectacular ass and tight pink lips in between. He watched as Alice backed herself up again until she was sitting on top of his face in reverse, now in the ideal position for a bit of 69.

Suddenly the door opened.

Mark couldn't see anything, now that Alice's ass was pressed right up against his face, covering his view. But he heard the door shut again, without thinking about it much more, he assumed that someone had opened up the bedroom door to check on their progress or to warn them that it was time before closing the door and leaving.

Little did he know, they weren't alone now.

Standing inside the bedroom now was the shorter brunette, smirking at what was in front of her. Jess locked eyes with Alice on the bed and put her finger to her own mouth, to keep her quiet and not ruin what was about to be one splendid surprise for the American boy.

Alice let out another moan as Mark's tongue continued to prod at her, licking her out.

She hadn't touched his cock in the position yet, her hands pressed against his abdomen. Instead, Alice watched as Jess tiptoed her way to the end of the bed. Every time the blonde would moan, it made it easier for Jess to sneak on up to the front of the bed.

"Awwwh Jesus! Oh my god!" Alice moaned a little louder as Jess carefully got up onto the bed.

Mark hadn't noticed at all, still completely focused on getting Alice off in the little time he had left. He was so focused that when another set of hands started to explore his body, he didn't realise it at first.

Jess grabbed his cock and began to slowly jerk it. Initially, he was just thinking Alice was touching him but then it quickly sunk in that the blonde had her two palms up against his body. Someone else was jerking him off right now.

In a bit of shock, he tried to pull his body up but the girls weren't having any of it. Alice pressed her ass back downwards, keeping him from lifting his head again.

"Easy tiger," Jess said, revealing herself to him.

He knew her voice well enough now to know that the great cock tease was now in control of his throbbing member. The realisation that he now had two hot Australian girls in the bed with him made him want to blow his load right there on the spot. Either way, it wouldn't take too long, he was right on the edge and Alice thought it would be a good time to tell her friend, "He's close... be ready for it."

Jess slowly pumped him up and down in his hand, "Oh I know, I can feel it."

12:51

Time was up, Alice looked over her shoulder at the alarm clock to see, not wanting this to end with just how much she was enjoying Mark's mouth.

"Aren't they going to be wondering why you're taking so long to bring us back?" Alice asked Jess, who stroked the hard cock in front of her as if it was a play toy.

She shrugged, "I don't know, they didn't send me up here to check on you, I told them I needed to use the bathroom."

"And you came here instead?" the blonde laughed.

"I couldn't help myself, I'm just so wet right now, I needed some cock," Jess explained before re-positioning himself.

Mark could hear the shuffling of the bed sheets as Jess moved around until her head was facing the shaft in front of her. Slowly she licked the side of it, up and down with just the tip of his tongue. The sensation made Mark jump, his body twitching.

The girls giggled at his reaction, well aware that just a tiny bit of head would end him. Jess tested her luck as she sucked on the head of his cock, her beautiful flips slowly making their way down it.

"Come on," Jess told Alice, "It's meant to be your dare, don't let me have all the fun, finish him."

"Really? Miss blowjob lips herself is passing it up?" she asked her, teasing.

"Oh don't worry, I'm not done with this boy, not yet, not while this game's still going," she said.

Alice chuckled as she took hold of his cock, leaning forward so her lips could touch him. She went straight for it, knowing they were already eight minutes into the seven-minute heaven. Alice used her tongue to rub up against his shaft while her mouth did the rest of the work, bobbing up and down very quickly.

He could feel Jess's fake nails tickling his ballsack as Ali's head bounced up and down on his shaft.

The feeling in his balls was intense, and he knew it was about to happen. So did the girls as Alice let his cock slip out of her mouth in time, fire stroking him to completion.

Mark's body twitched and shook, his face still tightly wrapped in Alice's butt. Then he let go, beginning to cum, shooting load after load up in the air.

It was a mess, he had so much built up inside him that he was spurting all over the place. The girls copped a bit while the rest of it went over Mark's body and the bedsheets below them.

"Oh fuck, Molly's going to kill us," Alice said, seeing the cum stained sheets.

Jess just laughed. Once Alice was off him, he could finally see both girls in full. Jess winked at him as she hopped off the bed, "You better be hard again when it's my turn with you," she straight up told him before sneaking back out of the bedroom.

Alice then helped him up, passing him some tissues from the bedside table to clean up his body, "Come on, it's been ten minutes, we better get back down there."

Cleaning himself up, they quietly giggled together as if it was their first-ever sexual experience. Mark wiped himself down, cleaning the head of his cock with the tissue, "I think it might be obvious what we did when I go down there behind you without a hard-on."

Alice laughed as she grabbed him by the hand and pulled him towards the door. He had to admit, he loved her company. Maybe that was easy to say when she had just sucked him off but there was something about her that just drew him in. Similar to what drew him into Tiffany, potentially why they were both such great friends.

Heading back into the main living room, Mark and Ali walked in, expecting to have all eyes on them. But instead, the others continued to play the game without them as they entered the room mid-day.

In front of them, Tiffany was laid out naked on Sam's lap, her round behind was pointed up in the air as the jock began spanking her right ass cheek with his right hand. Having just came, Mark was feeling that post-orgasm sentimental type emotion again. Again, it made him sick to see this guy have his way with the brunette.

The second dare he had been able to give Tiffany over the night, once again, in possession of her body. Mark wondered if he would have gone something more sexual if he was in the room witnessing it.

"Three more slaps Ando and that's it," Molly told him.

He nodded with a smile on his face. Sam Anderson looked up at Mark now in the room and gave him a wink as his right hand came down again, spanking her already red cheek hard once more.

The handprints left on the cheek were bright red.

After just making him cum, Alice couldn't stop looking at Mark. Her pussy was still pulsating and she was aching to take him back to the bedroom and continue. But he saw the look in Mark's eyes as he watched his crush be spanked hard on the ass three more times. She knew how he felt and again she was torn on what to do.

"Alright that's it," Molly said after the final slap.

They watched as Sam grabbed the handful of her ass cheek and squeezed roughly before shaking her butt with his hands. "Will see you later," he smugly said, loud and clear enough for Mark to hear as Tiffany got off his body and moved back to her starting spot.

She just drunkenly smiled, rubbing her ass cheek which was now very red, feeling the burn. It was obvious to Mark that she was getting on the same level that she was on at the infamous party that left him on the verge of tears.

He tried to shake it off.

It wasn't like last time, he kept trying to remind himself. Last time, he didn't also spend the night eating out one of her best friends while another girl played with cock. This was a night like no other but the smugness of Sam was riling his emotions up further.

However, he had a great ally on his side that was about to assist him once more. Alice won the next round while Sam finished dead last. He threw his leftover cards on the table and gripped his hard cock, "Seven minutes with you? Is that what you want?"

He was so cocky, the more he drank, the more he acted this way.

"Actually," Alice interjected, "My dare for you is to let Molly go upstairs, into her little play box and bring down her handcuffs and cuff your hands behind the chair."

The blonde was wanting to put him back in his place a little by taking him out of the game for a few rounds. Sam shook his head, aware he wouldn't be able to veto the decision either now that he changed the rules.

"While she sucks me off or something?" he asked, getting frustrated.

Alice shook her head as Molly leapt up from her seat and made her way back upstairs to retrieve the handcuffs.

"How long am I cuffed?"

"Three full rounds."

He groaned, understanding that he wouldn't be able to play the next few rounds with his hands tied behind his back.

Molly came bouncing back down the stairs and if Mark was concerned about not being able to go again, this was put to rest. As she quickly moved back into the room, her large breasts with every skip of her feet. They were unbelievably perfect, giving him a hard erection once more.

"Fucking hell!" Danny said, struggling not to touch himself, "You have no idea what you're doing to us right now."

The girls laughed as Molly in the middle of the room again, pushed her chest out in front of Danny and shook her breasts for another few seconds. The sight was as erotic as all hell and Danny felt a drop of precum escape the head of his cock, without a single finger even touching it.

Molly proceeded to move behind Sam, using the pink fluffy handcuffs to tie his hands behind the back of the chair. He couldn't leave the seat now, nor he could do anything with his hands. His unguarded boner was helpless, standing uncovered between his legs.

"Fucking bullshit," he muttered, "Can't even play the next round."

"Next three rounds that is," Mark added, realising he was rubbing salt in the wounds.

He knew Sam was staring back at him but he refused to look him back, ignoring the death stare he was receiving. This was now a great opportunity for Mark and Danny to have more action while the most arrogant person in the room remained helpless.

"Fuck me," Jess said, as she dealt out the cards, "If I'm not first or last this round, we're fucking quitting."

She was the only girl in the room to have both her tits and vagina covered and may have been the horniest female in the room.

The cards were passed out with the odds increasing by one to even finish first or last without Sam being able to compete. It so happened to be that Mark was able to beat out Danny by just one card to finish first. He sat there for the remainder of the round, knowing one of the four girls would be last.

Jess scoffed as she got rid of her last card leaving just Alice and Molly left. The skinny blonde put her final card down meaning Molly would strip and be the target of the next dare.

"Oh well, bout time," she said, standing up without even being asked.

In her lingerie, she still had on her red tights that went up her thighs. She left all of that on as she pulled down the red lacy bottoms to reveal the third vagina of the night.

The guys all stared with hard shafts. The busty blonde had a bit of light-coloured hair above her snatch, which she was annoyed about.

"I would have shaved fully if I knew this was happening," she say back down, turning to Mark to face him, "So... what's my dare."

Mark wanted deep down to push the boundaries to another level. Oh, how he wanted to fuck her, he didn't care which girl it was and if it was public or private, he was after a root. But not wanting to be the first person to suggest it, he settled on two things... two things that were hanging off her chest.

"Well... to be honest, since you've had your boobs out, I know everyone's been dying to touch them," he started speaking on behalf of the group, "So, I dare you to go and grab some whipped cream from the fridge, cover your tits in it and let the five winners of the round clean part of it off."

He had made sure to leave the handcuffed host of the house out of the dare. Sam didn't react verbally but Mark could see on his face that he was more than a little annoyed.

"Easy," she said, making the move to check if they had any left.

While Molly went to the kitchen, it gave him a chance to think. Maybe he was pushing this too far with Sam, the guy was a competitive beast but he wouldn't be surprised if he also had a nasty temper. Something could snap inside of him and Mark didn't back himself to beat him in a physical fight.

Coming back into the room, Molly shook the can up. Just shaking it with a bit of force was making her boobs wiggle and bounce.

"Fuck me dead," Danny mouthed, "Thank you for this Mark."

He smiled, at least there was one guy in the room that didn't want to punch him right in the face. Meanwhile, Molly started to spray whipped cream all over her chest. As a bit dropped to the floor, she swore, getting angry with the mess she was making on her own carpet.

"It's fine Mol," Tiffany said, "It's not going to stain the carpet, plus we'll clean up everything at the end of this."

Covering her bare tits with whipped cream, she shook her head and sighed, "Bloody hell..." she mumbled.

The sound of the can running out of cream was the sign for Molly to stop. She used her hand to spread it around, just to make sure she covered her entire cleavage.

The blonde carefully made her way over to Tiffany first, moving slowly knowing whipped cream would go all over the place if her breasts wobbled too much.

"I'm not going to lie," Tiffany said, staring up at her friend's whipped cream-covered chest, "I've genuinely always wondered what it would be like to do this to you."

Everyone laughed as Tiffany waited for the all-clear to go for it. The blonde in front of her shook her head with a smile on her face, "and now here you are... about to suck on my tits."

Laughing, Tiffany had no more time to prepare as Molly leaned in to give her a chance to lick them. She didn't plan on being hesitant in any form, the brunette put her hands on the blonde's hips as she hurried her face into her breasts.

1...456789