Strip Sevens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For instance, Molly was a clean freak. If you were able to stop yourself from staring at her rack, you would notice her eyes were always moving. A broken chip would fall on the floor, and she would see it happening before it even did, shaking her head or sighing at the person making a mess with food in her house.

Another example was Danny. Straight away, Mark could tell he had the hots for the girl that had caught him in the bathroom earlier. Danny would compliment her every time she said something. He would agree with her just for the sake of doing so, and when he got up to get a drink, he repositioned himself in the room so that he was sitting as close to Jess as he could.

Sam Anderson, otherwise known as "Ando" by the collective group, was one of the loudest of the group. When he wasn't screaming at the TV and calling the umpire a "useless cunt," he was flirting with his female friends in the room.

"Surprised you didn't ask me for a lift tonight, Alice?" he said, looking over at the blonde.

Alice shook her head, knowing what he was playing at, and said, "That certainly won't be happening again..."

"It's alright, babe; you'll ride shotgun with me tomorrow," he said with a wink in her direction.

Mark didn't understand any of that, so he kept his head down and just listened to others.

It seemed like it was going to be a fairly quiet and, honestly, boring night to Mark, who sat there, not saying much as the boys watched the sport he knew nothing about on the television while the girls chit-chatted about things he also knew nothing about.

"Okay, that's enough," Jess suddenly said, getting off the couch and walking straight towards the television.

"We've got a guest here, and we're boring him to death by sitting around a TV watching the fucking cricket," she exclaimed, standing in front of the now black screen.

The two guys didn't bother to argue with the feisty brunette. For as long as they had known her, Jess always seemed to get her way, mainly because she was hot as hell and every guy seemed to bow down at her every request.

"Oh my god, Molly! "Do you remember that game we played at Georgia's place?" she asked, her blonde friend looking confused at first. "That card game... "Sevens or something, but the dirty version of it."

She quickly picked up on what Jess was talking about and therefore suggested playing, "Oh, I don't know about that, Jess... I agree we should do something, but I think we need to be a lot drunker to play that."

"That can be easily arranged; I'll pour us some shots," Danny said, standing up and moving towards the kitchen.

"That's a boy, Danny!" Jess exclaimed, "Come on girls, live a little."

Most people didn't know exactly what this game had in store for them, but the guys naturally found themselves drawn in, excited by the possibilities of a sexual version of a card game.

Jess returned to the room moments later, but this time she wasn't empty-handed; she was dragging in a small coffee table from another room inside the apartment. The group could hear the sound of the table legs dragging against the floor as she brought it into the lounge room, where everyone was. The look on Molly's face showed a horrified expression as the table legs continued to be dragged on the now carpeted floor of the living room.

"JESS! Are you serious?! "You're going to leave marks all over my floorboards!" the blonde complained.

"Oh, come on, Mol, don't be so dramatic."

Jess ignored the fact that the busty blonde was giving her daggers as she arranged the table in front of everyone on the couch.

With a pack of cards and now a table in front of them, Jess ordered everyone to gather in a circle around the furniture.

"So what exactly are we doing?" "I don't get the dirty part of this," Ali asked, still confused.

"Just give me a second to explain," Jess replied, taking out the cards and beginning to deal with them.

The brunette quickly slid the cards out of her hands, making seven piles of seven cards. "Does everyone know how to play sevens?"

There was a mix of responses, so Jess was forced to explain the rules of the game first before explaining how she was going to adapt the game to make things a little more interesting and not so PG-13.

"The game is simple; the point of the game is to get rid of all of your cards. You must have a seven in your hand to start. Once a 7 has been played, the next player has a few options. They may either play the 6 or 8 of the same suit, or they may play another 7 if they have it. For example, if I play the 7 of hearts, Sam may play the 6 of hearts or the 8 of hearts next to it, or they could use a second 7. If Sam can't do any of that, he either picks up any leftover cards or just passes, and the next player continues. Once one of the players at the table runs out of cards, the game is over, and they win."

"Okay... "I think that all makes sense then," Tiffany replied, "but what's the twist then?"

"Well..." Jess spoke as she held her cards in her hand, "To spice things up a little, we don't stop as soon as one person has won; we keep going until everyone but one has discarded all of their cards. That person then has to strip off one item of clothing."

"Well, I'm 100% with Jess; great idea," Danny said, agreeing with every word the brunette said.

Jess held up two fingers, indicating that two have agreed to play. She then waited for someone else to put their hand up or let her know that they were in.

She got her to wish when Ando nodded and said, "Let's do it, but we'll still have the cricket on in the background."

Jess added another finger.

"Sure, fucking why not?" Molly said, shrugging.

Four out of a possible seven Mark looked at Tiffany, not wanting to decide until she had.

"Okay, come on, you Yanks," Molly said, after a few seconds of silence, "don't let us down here."

Not wanting to let the group, Tiffany agreed and therefore Mark was in too. The magic number seven again.

After finding out that they would be playing a strip game, everyone began working out how much clothing they had to discard before they would be revealing their private areas. To be fair to the girls who had two major parts to be ogled at, they were allowed to have an extra piece of clothing.

The five clothing items for the females included panties, a bra, a top, bottoms in the style of a skirt, shorts or pants and socks/shoes. For the guys, underwear, shorts, a t-shirt and socks.

"I'm still a little unsure about the rules," Danny said, starting to worry about the idea of being naked and vulnerable in front of his friends.

"Let's just do a quick trial round first then, nobody loses any clothes, everyone okay with that?" Jess proposed to the group.

Everyone either nodded or agreed out loud. The practice round quickly went by as Jess explained the rules again as they played. It all sounded a lot easier to the players once they began trialling it. The practice round finished with Molly winning.

That wasn't where the real interest of the game was, everyone would be looking at who finished last to see who would be stripping. The round ended having Jess and Danny as the last two with Danny getting rid of all of his cards first.

"Of course you lose on a practice round," Ando complained, rolling his eyes.

Jess chuckled, "Aww poor baby, someone desperate to see some titties?"

The brunette grabbed her perky breasts from the outside of her crop top, squeezing them together. She shook and moved them around a bit in front of everyone, particularly Danny. Mark swore that the girl winked at him right after her little show. He had only known her for an hour but she had already made an impression on him.

"Okay, let's go again," Tiffany said with some excitement to play again.

"Right. This one's for real now," Ando said, rubbing his hands together as he looked at all the girls individually.

Having a bit of experience with three of them, Sam Anderson was looking particularly forward to watching Tiffany undress. With Jess in control of the game, Ando was more than happy to work with her to push the limits of the game and force people to keep playing, even if they do have to cross some further boundaries.

"Alice, your deal hun," Jess said, passing the cards to her left.

Alice quickly shuffled and passed them around and the game began. At a faster rate than the practice round, Mark felt confident as he found himself with just one card left, two of clubs. Knowing someone else had to have the ace of clubs, Mark figured he couldn't finish any worse than second last which saved him from losing any clothing.

Despite losing the first practice round, Jess discarded all of her cards first followed by Tiffany and then Mark.

"Fucking hell..." Danny muttered a little louder than he wanted to.

Six other faces turned to him, smirking and giggling.

"In a bit of trouble Danny?" Molly asked with a big grin on her face.

He lied, shaking his head, "Nope. Nope. I'm all good."

With four cards left, Danny had two aces and the Queen and King of hearts. It was a poor hand to have and he would quickly find himself losing the first round after Sam, Molly and then Alice discarded their remaining cards.

Alice threw down the Jack of hearts, smiling at Danny who couldn't stop shaking his head.

"You really did have a terrible hand, huh?" Alice said.

"It's your fault," he chipped back, slipping off his socks, "It was your deal."

It was the easiest piece of clothing to slip off, leaving him virtually the same. But Lady Luck wasn't going to go easy on him. Another poor hand had Danny losing the second official round, resulting in the removal of his plain dark coloured t-shirt.

"Take it off baby!" Jess said, turning up the music on the portable speaker that rested on top of the coffee table.

There were a few whoops and whistles as Danny removed his shirt nice and quickly, starting to feel a little more uncomfortable with his current predicament.

"Bastards..." he muttered again, this time he was loud enough for them to hear on purpose.

Danny began drinking a little quicker over the next few rounds, mainly for the confidence if he was to keep losing more hands. The others in the group all seemed to do the same, thinking about the possibility of stripping naked in front of everyone here. Four rounds later, Danny was down to just his dark blue briefs after another loss while Molly, Mark and Tiffany lost their socks.

"Oh you're kidding me," Danny said again as Jess discarded her last card in the next round.

It left just him and Tiffany in as the final two.

The girls all began to get a little excited with Steve just one loss away from being completely naked at the table.

"Get him out Tiff!" Jess called out.

"Come on girlfriend, you've got this now," Molly added.

The American brunette had a twinkle in her eye as she worked out inside her head that there was no possible way she was losing now that it was just down to two. Over the other side of the coffee, table, Danny was chugging down the rest of what was his sixth beer of the night.

He knew it too.

They played out the rest of their hands until Danny was stuck with one remaining card, another loss... this time he was losing his last piece of clothing.

The girls erupted while his good friend Ando just laughed, feeling no sympathy for him.

"Aw come on, this is bullshit!" he said, slamming his cards down, "None of you girls have even had to take your tops off."

"Quit stalling," Alice said with a little smirk, the most excited she had been all game, "Take them off."

"Hang on, hang on!" he exclaimed, "Can I bargain with you's, surely there's something I can do, one lifeline??"

He was throwing out anything he could to try and stop this full humiliation from occurring. While the girls looked around at each other, Mark sat quietly, just thankful he wasn't in Danny's position.

"How about this," Jess began to explain, "Everyone gets one chance at saying no. But when you're officially out of clothes and you lose, the winner of the round gets to dare you to do something... so if you're smart, you'd save your one 'no' for a dare."

"However, let's make this clear," she said, now staring at Danny, "If you want to stay at the table and continue to be a part of this game, you can't say no more than once. If you do, you have to leave the room or fucking go home, I don't care... you're just not playing."

Everyone nodded along but the focus was mainly on Danny who was in a position of vulnerability.

"So what's it going to be Danny?" Tiffany asked, "Strip or pass?"

He was scared of being naked in front of a room full of friends clothed. But he was even more afraid of having to say no to a dare and miss out on seeing those same friends nude.

The look on his face was one of flustered frustration as he mouthed the word strip.

Again, the girls began to cheer as they made him stand up in front of the circle to remove the briefs.

"Take them off! Take them off! Take them off!" they chanted in front of him.

In one swift motion, he dropped his briefs, exposing his soft cock to a room full of female cheers. He quickly dropped back onto the couch, in a much different type of position, not wanting to show too much while he was sitting there.

The game continued with Sam and Mark and Alice all losing big over the next few rounds they were down three shirts. Sam had no problem with that, just glad he could show off his impressive rig. Although Mark and Danny didn't have poor bodies, they both had to admit that they couldn't match the upper body of Ando or the arrogance he possessed.

Seeing Alice remove her t-shirt was the first sign of real skin any of the boys had seen tonight. She felt a little uncomfortable being the girl with the least amount of clothing but the blonde toughed it out. She was now showing off a lacy black bra that she was now glad she had picked out before coming here.

"Ohhhh baby!" Sam piped up, "That's what we like to see, let's keep this game going."

Alice's cheeks turned pinker as she took the compliment in her stride before taking a glance at Mark to her left. The blonde had never been shy one-on-one with guys, nor with girls either. But the entire group situation with the addition of Mark did take her out of her comfort zone.

She grabbed the drink in front of her and swallowed the remainder of it whole. Alcohol would be everyone's friend tonight.

The following round, Mark lost his shorts and was now desperately close to losing everything. He could veto the next one but similar to Danny's not wanting to leave the game without seeing any of the girls naked, he didn't want to waste the one veto he had.

The following round began to get a little more interesting with Jess, Danny, Mark and Tiffany holding the last four with cards in their hands.

Jess looked to be in trouble at first but her specific cards worked to her advantage, able to get rid of them one by one while the others had to wait to use theirs.

"And the three of hearts..." she said, putting down her last card.

Danny groaned, frustrated that Jess was yet to take off a single item of clothing. The feeling was certainly mutual for Mark who found the brunette tease insanely attractive.

"What's wrong boys? Can't beat me?" she teased them, looking from Danny to Mark, "Hope you have good cards there Mark... I'll have the perfect position across this table when you have to get your dick out."

Feeling his cheeks turn red, Mark didn't like his chances whatsoever, he originally thought Jess might be the only one he could beat here.

"Aw stop teasing him," Tiffany chuckled from the left of Mark.

While Mark was in the hot seat, Danny's luck had begun to turn around. He survived the round, getting rid of his last two cards. The dark-haired boy got out of his spot on the couch and pumped his fist, forgetting for a second he was naked.

"Let's go!" he exclaimed.

His soft cock was at eye level height for everyone, especially Jess who sat beside him, laughing as it bounced when he sprung up off the couch. She moved her hand up and gave the dangling member a flick with her finger to see it move around again.

Danny instantly sat back on the couch and covered his lap, "Oops."

"Don't be ashamed," she told him, "That's been the only thing interesting that's happened this game so far."

"You shouldn't be the one to talk," Sam cut in, "You're the only one here that's fully clothed."

Jess just rolled her eyes, making faces as Sam spoke. Before letting Mark and Tiffany continue the game, she grabbed her right foot and peeled off her white sock, she then did the same for the other one and tossed them both around the circle.

One landed on the edge of the coffee table while the other landed in Molly's lap. Jess put her feet up on the coffee table and wiggled her toes around, "There, everyone happy? I'll still keep whooping your asses even when I'm stripping for nothing."

At least it was a start in getting her undressed at the table. She wiggled her toes around, "Hope none of you has a foot fetish!"

"Looks like someone is," Molly then said, eyeing off Danny's crotch, "How's it going down there, Danny..."

Sitting next to Jess, Danny couldn't help but harden as he watched her toes move around. The embarrassment of being caught out was worse than when he had to get naked in the first place. He tried to cover his crotch as he heard the laughter around the room.

Jess beside him didn't feel uncomfortable at all about it, she bit down on her bottom lip and started to think about the power she had over these poor boys.

"Alright, alright, I think it was your turn, Mark," Tiffany said, wanting to help the dark-haired boy out.

Mark put down his third last card and waited for Tiffany to end the game with her last card. However, she was taking her time to play it. He noticed her glance up at him, and look him in the eye before picking up the last card that was on the table, now possessing two cards.

It didn't make much sense to Mark, with what he had in his hand, he thought she had the game wrapped up. He sat confused as he realised this had now turned into his game to lose.

Mark was able to get rid of both of his cards in the next two shots, saving himself from full nudity and forcing Tiffany to lose a clothing item. He couldn't tell if she had purposely given herself a card when she could have played one of her own or not.

Was she trying to protect him? It did sound that way before when Jess was riling him up.

"Alright little miss America, show us a little more skin," Molly said, clapping her hands.

As she stood up, she chose to unbuckle the front of her white denim short shorts, unzipping from the front. With both Sam and Mark to her left and her right, they both leaned forward to see the dark blue material of her panties inside when the zip came down.

Not wasting any time, she began to pull her shorts down, having to lightly bounce to get them past her glorious ass. They soon dropped to the ground and Tiffany was standing there in her dark blue thong, leaving everyone in the room with their mouths open.

"Spin for the boys," Molly said, the busty blonde twirling her finger in a circle.

She sighed as she did a slow 360 spin, giving everyone a look at her ass cheeks.

"Don't bother hiding it," Jess said as she grabbed Danny's hands and pulled them away from his crotch, revealing a full boner once more.

Mark was in the same position, underneath his underwear, he was now hard as a rock. He was sure that Sam was the same as he licked his lips next to the brunette. Before she could sit back down, Sam reached out and playfully slapped her butt.

While Tiffany giggled, quickly sitting back down to stop a second slap, Mark's initial reaction was to go into protective mode, standing up from his chair.

123456...9