Strip Sevens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whipped cream was always going to be messy, Molly tried not to cuss her friend out when she saw the cream dropping at their feet. She had to admit she enjoyed the feeling of her tongue rubbing up against her left breast.

"Don't finish it all!" Danny called out, getting impatient.

With one long lick, stretching out that perfect tongue of hers, Tiffany exposed her nipple before pulling back again.

Slowly moving around the circle, she passed Sam without giving him anything, not even a look this time, more concerned about not spilling whipped cream everywhere. Mark was expecting more of a reaction from Sam but instead, he just sat there with a grumpy look on his face.

The complete opposite of the very giddy Danny who was rubbing his hands together at the sight of Molly's half-covered whip-creamed breasts. The blonde was already preparing to lecture him, knowing how desperate he would be to dive right in. She pointed at him in another threatening way, "You need to calm down first," she told him, noticing the way his body was constantly twitching, "You can finish the rest of the cream of this one but that's it."

Danny nodded enthusiastically, "Got it."

The eager male did his best to control himself but after finishing cleaning up that entire left breast, Danny was more than ready to cum.

Once he was done, Molly had left her whole right boob for Alice and Mark to tag team over it. He couldn't lie at how excited he was for his own turn. Watching Alice take off the top layer of white foam, he found himself edging forward in his chair to get a closer look. Molly caught his eye path and let out a tiny smirk.

He didn't have to wait too long for his chance with Alice having the least amount of cream of everyone. It had Mark wondering if this was the blonde looking after him again. There wasn't much time to think about that as the blonde made her move towards him. Molly had left Mark to last, which gave him a chance to clean off the remainder of the whipped cream until there was nothing left again.

Mark took his time to savour it, holding onto her hips as he got nice and close to her body again. This was even better than the motorboat from before because now he was in control and he could taste her skin with his tongue.

He didn't miss a spot, her boob moving and bouncing as he sucked the cream off her flesh. Once he saw her nipple, now clear of cream, he didn't hesitate to suck on it briefly.

"Think my nipple's clean now..." she said, in between deep breaths.

Mark smiled as he pulled away, her breasts slippery with saliva but now free from the whipped cream. She used her hands to wipe off what was left before sitting back down next to the handcuffed angry Ando.

Another round and this time it was Molly who was victorious. The busty blonde put the bottom three losers on the block instead of two. It didn't matter if she was twisting the rules because all three were going to enjoy this.

Jess, Mark and Danny were all summoned to the couch with the brunette stunner in the middle of the two boys.

Molly explained to them that she jerk both boys off at the same time until one of them came. The winner, the guy to last longer would have Jess suck him off for a minute.

"Oh god, I love skiing!" she exclaimed as she grabbed a hold of both hard-ons.

"Don't forget that you have to still strip!" Tiffany added, pointing at Jess's white bra.

She looked down at her tits and laughed, "How could I forget."

The brunette whipped it off like it was nothing, throwing it across the room before putting her hands back on the two cocks next to her, pointing up towards the roof.

Mark peaked to his side to see her perky medium-sized breasts exposed for the first time tonight. They were a little bigger than Alice's but still a long way off from matching Molly's. It was certainly a hot sight, it didn't matter how many bra's were taken off, it never got old.

"Isn't this unfair on Mark, you're right-handed," Alice put to her from the other side of the circle, "You have more strength with that hand."

Jess just shook her head as if Alice had said something dumb. "Honey, I'm good with both, they'll be moving at the same pace."

She waited for the announcement from Molly to start properly jerking. Jess kept looking from side to side, smirking at both boys. It was almost a similar situation to the story she told everyone earlier. Mark felt quietly confident having already cum himself not that long ago, partly due to Jess herself.

"Alright queen! Show them who's boss!" Molly called out.

In an instant, her hands sped up as they flew up and down both guys' dicks, True to her word, she was just as quick with her left hand as she was with her right. She wasn't playing favourites either way, just putting as much tension and pressure as she could on both cocks.

While Mark did feel the sensation of her hand, he was relieved to hear Danny swearing as thirty seconds passed.

"Ahhh fuck... no!" He said as he couldn't hold on any longer, shooting cum from the top of his cock.

And that was it, it was all over, Danny was done.

"Well that wasn't a surprise, sorry baby boy," Jess teased as she pouted her face and punched his cheeks together with her cum covered hand.

Before giving Mark his reward, she wiped off the rest of the gooey liquid on Danny's thigh before getting down on her knees in front of the other naked boy. Fuming, Danny felt his heart breaking as he watched Jess drop her head down into Mark's lap, not waiting for a timer.

He so wished that was him, he had always wanted to be Jess's go-to guy.

It was a completely different story for Mark who grabbed a hold of the side of the couch as she started to suck him off with passion. Her lips moved so quickly and precisely like she did this for a job.

There was a reason she was called 'Blowjob Lips'. Her thick lips were a perfect size and made this the best blowjob he had ever received. Jess would bring her mouth to the side of his shaft, sucking on it while using her tongue to tickle it. All in the meantime, teasing the head of his cock with her thumb.

When that had him shaking, she'd switch things up and start sucking on one of his balls while she slowly jerked him.

Mark couldn't believe his luck tonight.

However, while he had the brunette in his lap, bobbing up and down, he looked up at noticed Tiffany over the other side of the room, In the back of his mind, he wondered if she had the same jealous feelings he got when she was with someone.

He couldn't consider that for long as he was feeling her deepthroat his member again.

"That's surely been a minute," Sam said, still tied up.

Jess didn't stop yet, continuing to go down on him just a little longer. Holding her mouth at the base of his cock before pulling up, saliva dripping from her lips.

"Okay, okay BJ lips, that's time," Molly finally called it.

Time was up, she winked at Mark as she allowed him to move back to his seat, aroused and excited.

"Don't look so sad hun," Jess teased Danny back on the couch together again, "Just be happy that you got 30 seconds of hand from me, any guy would kill for that."

The look of angst on Danny's face told another story. He started to feel like the guy from high school in the story that Jess shared earlier. There's nothing more that he wanted to do than fuck her. He was still holding out on the chance too.

Even after just ejaculating, Danny was hard again."Just wait until I get a chance to dare you," he blurted out, revealing his intentions.

Jess was quick to hit back, "Hey forget the game, I'll make a deal with you right here, right now if you want?"

Now it definitely started to sound like the high school story she shared.

"What's the deal?" he asked quickly, his body tingling in anxious desire.

She didn't take long to come up with something. Glancing at the empty shot glasses on the table, she turned on the couch to face Danny, "Shot challenge. Race to finish four shots, if you get them down quicker than me, I'll fuck you tonight, no questions."

Danny left the room in a hurry to bring back another bottle of straight. He charged into the room again in a rush, making the others laugh. Soon there were eight shot glasses filled to the brim. They were lined up in fours, both in front of Jess and Danny.

Both downed the first two like water. But it was harder to finish the third shot, after already drinking plenty tonight. Jess almost gagged on it but Danny wasn't messing around. This had been his dream for a long long time. He swallowed the last two shots in a hurry before jumping up in the air.

He had just a moment to celebrate internally before the worst thing possible could have happened to him. Very quickly he felt his stomach growl, what he had just done to his body was about to come back and bite him real quick.

Without saying anything to anyone, the naked boy covered his mouth and sprinted to the bathroom to throw up.

The others laughed as they watched his bare white ass exit the room in a hurry.

"Oh hell no," Jess shook her head, "I'm not fucking him after he's chucked up."

The others all continued to laugh, Mark couldn't help but feel a little disappointed for him. The guy was friendly enough, with a very different personality than the over-the-top Sam Anderson. On top of that, he had just stolen an incredible blowjob from him. If it was the other way around and Tiffany was down on her knees in front of Danny, Mark would feel the same.

"Aww damn, poor boy, dream come true no more," Tiffany added, not feeling as bad.

It turned out he was in big trouble too, in the bathroom, he wouldn't be out for a while which meant the game would move on without him.

It was also the end of Sam's lockup. He demanded to be uncuffed, sick of the uncomfortable position on the chair. Back in the game and to Mark's horror, he won the very next game, getting up off his chair to pump his fist in the air, "FUCKING LETS GO!" he yelled.

Mark was next to finish, at least happy he wasn't last where Sam would have a chance to get his revenge. Coming in dead last this time was Alice, the blonde rolling her eyes as she knew what he was about to do.

"Alright Alice, I'll give you a choice in this," he started saying, leaning forwards to look at her, "Either we can go upstairs and fuck in private or we can do it right here in front of everyone... give them all a good show!"

It was inevitable. Sex was always going to be dared eventually, and Sam was always going to be the first person to suggest it. He looked on boldly as Alice returned the stare.

"I don't think I want to do it either way," she admitted, not keen on the idea.

"Too bad, no vetos, you're out if you decline," Sam said, refusing to take no for an answer.

She looked around the room before shaking her head, "Then I'm out..."

"Wait," Tiffany interrupted, "Surely we can make an exception or something."

"No Tiff, it's fine," Alice said, "I'm getting tired anyway."

The blonde wanted to continue for one reason only and that was for another moment with Mark. Despite his good looks and charm, Alice had been turned off big time by Sam tonight and couldn't think of anything worse than letting him get the satisfaction of fucking her tonight.

She stood up, grabbing her clothes on the ground. Alice then looked at Molly before leaving the room, "You don't mind if I sleep in your room tonight right?"

"Sure, no dramas."

As she left the room, she wished everyone a good night and suddenly the group was down to just five.

For the first time tonight, the game looked to be coming to an end. But it couldn't finish like this because of the amount of pent-up sexual frustration that everyone had. There was also still the elephant in the room, the bet that he had with Sam Anderson, who would end up with Tiffany tonight, if either.

"Well, what now?" Tiffany asked.

Molly got back up from her seat again, "Well I better go check on Danny, he's been gone for a while now, better not have fucked my bathroom up."

As her big tits wobbled out of the room. The group was momentarily down to just four. With no Alice to take the dare, there was a little brunette vixen that was more than happy to take her place.

Jess got off the couch and made her move on over to Sam, "I'll volunteer as tribute," she giggled, straddling his lap.

Mark and Tiffany sat back, not sure what to make of this. It was only a matter of time before something like this would happen and these two were the most open about their sexuality and desire to do anything in front of anyone.

"Fuck me, I'm so wet," Jess said, pulling her thong to the side as Sam lined his cock up with her slit.

She had been waiting all night for some proper action and so had Sam Anderson, "Still one of the best fucking pussy's I've ever had..." he whispered to her.

"That's what they all say..." Jess said proudly before slowly beginning to bounce on his cock.

They weren't exactly being quiet, even their whispering to each other was loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

With eyes on what was happening in front of them, Mark figured it was his best chance to make a move on Tiffany. He leaned closer to her in the chair. Shuffling as close as he could. Tiffany didn't react, she knew what he was doing but she was still watching the scene ahead of them.

It meant Mark had to make the move, he tested the waters out, putting his hand high up on her thigh. She didn't push it away or move her leg or give any sign that his hand was unwanted. That's when he pushed it forward into her lap.

Slowly she spread out her legs and allowed him easier access. With pleasure, he took the opportunity to touch her downstairs for the very first time.

She was wet, oh so wet. His fingers found themselves sliding so easily up against her cunt. It didn't take much for them to slip inside her, the warmth of her vagina being felt by his two lucky fingers.

Slowly, he began to pick up the pace of his fingering. Mark wasn't even thinking about what was happening across the room, he was too invested in what he had right in front of him. His dream girl with her legs spread apart allowing him to finger her.

Mark couldn't read her mind though. A mind that was conflicted, she wanted this, she did but she had other thoughts at the back of her mind. Thinking that her best friend was crushing on him, Tiffany felt a smidgen of guilt.

Eventually, that guilt took over. Tiffany moved his arm away and shut her legs in a quick hurry. She got off the chair and started to leave the room, leaving Mark open-mouthed.

"Tiff?" he called out as she left.

Mark could hear her start walking up the staircase. At this stage he didn't have too many options, he could follow her upstairs and find out what was going on or he could sit there with an uncomfortable boner watching Jess ride Sam on the sofa seat.

He took the first option, moving on after her. Up on the second level of the house, Mark busted through Molly's bedroom to find Tiffany standing there in the nude in front of Alice, cutting their conversation short. He could see the blonde under the sheets of Molly's bed, laying there, even her breasts covered by the sheets.

"Is everything okay?" he asked his brunette friend, worried he had pushed a line that wasn't meant to be crossed.

Tiffany nodded, looking back and forth between the two. She sighed as she realised what she was about to do, "Look... it's not my place but... I think it's obvious you two have a connection and I don't want to be the one in the middle that gets in the way of it."

Neither Mark nor Alice expected to hear that from Tiffany's mouth. There was a moment of silence as both of them struggled to come up with the words to respond to her.

"I... uhhh..." Mark stuttered, shocked this was where things were going.

Alice however cut him off, sitting up more in her bed, "Oh my god Tiffany, he likes you!!"

She had said it with a touch of frustration for her friend that was so oblivious to the fact. Alice knew any feelings she had picked up over the night weren't anything that could compete with the way Mark had been pining over Tiffany.

"I've been trying to tell you all night but you don't seem to take the hint," the blonde girl explained, "It's so obvious, why else would he come this far around the globe to see you."

"But Uhh. I thought..." Tiffany muttered, a little in shock at the new revelation.

Mark couldn't find his words, he just stood there drunk, his mouth open, not denying what Alice had told her best friend.

"Mark, is this true?" She then said, turning to face him, waiting for a direct answer from him personally.

He looked back and forth at both girls before finally setting his eyes on Tiffany, "Look, I didn't want to tell you this way... but..."

"You fucking pussies!" a voice behind him interrupted.

Jess walked into the room, staring at the three inside, "What is this? Mother's Club?"

None of them said anything as they let the tease wander inside at precisely the wrong time, "You're all really going to stop now when the game is at its funnest?"

"Jess, this isn't the best-"

Alice stopped mid-sentence as Ando entered the room himself. His cock had deflated a little bit but was still at half-mast. Straight away it was clear that it was on its way down after Jess made him cum for the first time tonight while they were upstairs.

"Hey Tiff, I'm going to be hard again in about two minutes," he said with a smug look on his face, "Why don't you just meet me in my room then and I can show you want you've been missing."

Drunk, horny and angry, Mark went red in the face as he clenched his fist again. It was a terrible mix, he went to move in on Sam, ready to fight him even if it would backfire on him.

Sensing it, Jess jumped in the way of him before he could get close to laying a hand on him, "Easy tiger," she said, just like she had said to him in this room an hour earlier.

Sam started to laugh, "Fuck me... you American loser, what are you mad cause you know she wants a piece of me..."

"Sam stop it!!" Tiffany snapped at him.

He ignored her, still having a go at Mark, "I got news for you champ... if she ever actually wanted you, she wouldn't travel halfway around the world to meet some real men."

Mark attempted to jump at him again as the girls all did what they could to separate them. Things may have gotten worse if it wasn't for Molly storming into her bedroom.

"What the fuck is going on?!?" she yelled as she entered.

There were five different voices, all trying to tell their side of the story. But in the end, she lost her attention on something else. She saw her bed sheets and noticed the cum stains on top of the sheets, looking down at them like a hawk.

"Oh... my... god..." she said, pushing through everyone to see the sheets, "What the fuck is this!! Did something fucking cum on my sheets?!?!"

Once more, the room erupted in noise as people argued, and accusations were made. Chaos had arrived, a drunk messy type of chaos that nobody appreciated.

It went for a whole minute before something was willing to speak up.

"ENOUGH!!!" Jess screamed, shutting everyone up for a second.

All eyes were on the topless brunette who demanded attention, "Enough! I don't care if you like her or if she likes him or if he likes her... I don't care, that's not what tonight's about. This was a game for seven single horny kids to let loose for a change, something fun and exciting to do rather than sit on a couch and watch fucking cricket or football all night," she said, turning her head to look at Ando.

Jess continued after he gave her a funny look,

"Jess, let's just call it," Molly said, tired enough as it is, "The game's over."

Everyone seemed to be thinking the same at this stage. If they weren't, they weren't making any intention to show it.

1...456789