Strip Sevens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... that means I win," the brunette said, hands on her hips.

"What do you mean you win?" Molly asked curiously.

"Yeah and since when was there a winner?" Alice added on top.

Jess pointed at her white panties, pulling the side of them, "You're all agreeing that the game is over and guess what? I'm the only one that didn't lose all their clothes so that makes me the winner and every winner deserves a prize."

Everyone looked at her in confusion, unaware of where she was going with this. But the brunette had one final surprise for everyone. She started to explain that everyone had to be involved, "I could be selfish but since I'm such a loving, caring person, my reward will be beneficial for everyone since I know you're all still horny as I fucking am."

Out of the side of Mark's eye, he saw Tiffany glancing back at him. She was still deep in thought about what was just revealed to her.

"What's going to happen is this," Jess said, "Splitting up the boys, one in each room where they can't leave. Then us girls will rotate through the rooms with a time limit, choosing to do as much or as little as we please. It's the perfect chance to let everything out that's been building up tonight."

On the back of Jess's final request as the winner of Strip Sevens, the boys were divided around the house. Mark remained in Molly's room, Sam was in his room while Danny lay passed out in the bathroom.

The room was quiet with Mark sitting there in the dark. He was left alone with his thoughts, wondering if Tiffany might not even enter his room after what was just revealed. Maybe it freaked her out, that would have been his biggest fear.

After the girls had finished discussing the final details of how this would work, they split up. The rules were fairly simple, only one girl could be in a room at a time which meant there would always be at least one girl not in a room with a ratio of 4 to 3. Once inside, they would have three minutes.

The game would naturally come to an end when all the guys had either come or the girls had enough and were satisfied to finish.

Waiting in Molly's room, Mark heard the door creak open. The short figure appeared in the darkness. When the room light was flicked on, Mark could see Jess standing there in nothing but her white thong that had been drenched where her pussy sat.

She slowly walked forward in just the way a little tease would. Jess stop in front of him, looking at the nervous excitement written on his face.

"You look nervous..." she said in a soft tone.

Mark gulped, "I'm fine."

Despite her small stature, she had such intimidation about her. When this girl walked into a room, her sex appeal was the first thing you thought about.

Jess looked down at him, she ran her fingernails along his chin, already making his body shake. The slight touch of her fingernails running along the rougher skin of his chin was almost therapeutic.

The brunette then took a firmer hold of his chin, forcing him to look up at her sparkling green eyes, "There are sooooo many things I'd like to do to you..."

His cock was throbbing at the sight of her, the way she controlled the situation. Mark kept quiet as he allowed Jess to run things.

She let go of his chin, before lightly shoving him backwards on the bed so he was laying down on his back now. Jess then very calmly kneeled on top of the sheets, hovering above him. The brunette tease walked on her hands and knees until she was hovering just above his chest, "But first... you need to earn it..."

Jess kept moving forward until her crotch area was above his head, she spread her knees out wider so they were on the outside of him. She then pulled aside her panties again, this time to give him an incredible view of that her puffy lips. She was shaved completely, it looked as if she had done it as early as today, almost knowing what would happen tonight.

"If you do a good job, I'll let you do whatever you want to me... and I mean anything..." she whispered to me.

That made his cock jump again. The sexual nymph wasn't someone to lie about something like this. He thought of all the things he could do to her even Anal entered his mind, having never tried that with a girl before.

She didn't give him any time to ask questions or even confirm to her that he understood. Jess sat down on his face and he was aquatinted with her tight snatch for the first ever time. She smelt nice and sweet, a really strong scent.

Her taste was even better, Sam wasn't lying with what he had said before, this girl had an incredible pussy. She slid across his face, basically humping it to get what she wanted. Mark couldn't move, except for his tongue which was now deep inside her.

He was drunk enough at this stage of the night that he knew he wasn't exactly giving the greatest performance. He was so overwhelmed by the situation that he just flicked his tongue around like a madman, hoping it would help.

To his surprise, Jess was enjoying it so far. She hummed and moaned as she felt him trying hard to get her off.

"Ooooh yess! Right there! That's the spot," she whimpered.

The brunette had a tight hold of his air as she continued to force her weight down on his face. Her juices leaked out of her like water. Mark felt it start to leak into his eye, forcing him to shut them as he kept going as fast as he could.

"AWH YESS!"

Jess was enjoying it so much that she wanted to reward him already. With less than a minute left on the clock, Jess flipped herself around, putting herself in the 69 position.

She dropped her ass back down on him in a hurry. While he started to lick her lips from the outside again, Jess's mouth went straight for his cock, resuming her blowjob from earlier on the couch.

Mark made a muffling noise as he felt his shaft enter her warm mouth. The hot air she breathed on it was just as special as the tingling sensation her tongue made on his shaft.

He tried to focus hard on her pleasure despite losing attention as he felt her wonderful lips go down on him. Entering his tongue again, he pressed hard, pushing his face up, his nose pressed up against her puckered asshole.

It was only forty seconds before they would switch rooms but Mark was already feeling the pressure to hold on himself. Jess milked him with only her lips. It made it so difficult to multi-task when he felt himself hanging on for mercy, not wanting to blow his load yet when the other girls, especially Tiffany would be entering next.

The knock on the door was his saving grace, meaning time had elapsed. It meant they had to switch rooms. Jess grounded herself down on his face one last time before she finally gave him some air.

Off the top of his head, she hopped off the bed, not without giving him a final message.

"Just you hold on..." Jess told him in a quiet tone, "I'm not finished with you just yet..."

He would have been entering uncharted territory if Jess had finished the deed right there and then. Knowing his body well enough, Mark knew he wouldn't be able to go a third time after two consecutive ejaculations.

But he struggled to imagine what was next if Jess came in again, he wouldn't last long with what she could do to him.

The girls moved around and now I had Molly entering her bedroom to see Mark laying on her queen-sized bed. Her big tits wobbled as she walked around, it didn't matter how long she had been topless for her, the guys all foamed at the mouth every time they looked at those perfect mounds.

Molly didn't even look at Mark at first as she inspected the sheets below him, looking at the cum stain again. "This was you, wasn't it?" she said to him, pointing down at the mess he left earlier.

"Uhh it may have been..." he admitted, knowing it was definitely him.

She shook her head, letting out a big sigh. Mark lay there nervously, worried about what she may do next, there was every chance that she could force him to leave the apartment immediately like she had threatened earlier about cum on her lingerie.

"If you were Danny, I'd be kicking you out of this place quicker than you could say sorry," she said with her hands on hips, "But... since you're an international guest, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt for one night."

He looked super relieved, happy it wasn't his final minutes in the apartment. "Thanks Molly, I appreciate that."

She made a brief muffled noise as she kept her hands on her hips, looking down at him. Mark sat up and moved to the edge of the bed, "I'm guessing you just want to run the clock out?"

Molly shrugged at first, almost considering that option, "Well... I'm not going to fuck you, andddd I don't really want to touch you down there in case you have another 'accident' sooo I dunno, what did you want to do, suck on my tits again?"

Mark's cock flinched hearing that. He was staring right up at them with eager eyes, "Are you sure?"

"Come on Mark, we both know you want to, I'm obviously quite aware of the effect these have on boys," she said, groping her breasts, "So if you want to hurry up and use the next couple of minutes wisely, I say you get to work on-"

Mark shot right up, reaching for her breasts. He groped them roughly with the palm of his hands, squeezing her orbs. She didn't flinch as she allowed him to grope her had much as he wanted.

Aware that they were still on a time limit, Mark put his attention on her nipples. He reached forward with his head as he stuck out his tongue to lick the tip of her nipple. A few strategic moves by his tongue had her nipples hard, thickening right in front of his eyes.

Again he could hear her breathing harder as he started to suck on her tit, biting down on her nipple. It was the same breathing he heard her make downstairs when he focused on her rather than the cream.

Running out of time, he started to get messy, sucking on both boobs, going back and forth like a kid in a candy shop. He was all over her and she just stood there and allowed him to have his way with her large breasts.

Once the knock on the door came, Molly slowly pushed him off her chest. She let out a bit of a smile before leaving, "Nice host aren't I? Allow you to spend the evening here, cum on my sheets and suck on my tits."

"You're fantastic," he said with delight.

Molly smirked back at him before leaving, letting Alice replace her.

She had put her panties back on since leaving the game. Mark lay on the bed and watched her come up to it, sitting on the side of it.

Putting a hand on his, Alice took her time to say anything. Initially, Mark felt like this was uncomfortable for her, and he started to wonder if what Tiffany was saying was right. Did she have some minor feelings for him?

"You alright?" Mark asked softly.

"Yeah," she nodded, taking her time to continue, "I don't think we should be doing anything right now though..."

Mark sat up a little more in the bed, waiting for her to continue. They had already gone down on each other just over an hour ago, now it was a total change of attitude on her behalf.

"Tiff is like... my best friend," she admitted to him, "Tonight has been really fun and everything but... if you really like her and there's a chance that she wants you back, I can't be doing anything more with you..."

"I understand," he said, holding onto her hand, "You're a really, really good friend."

She smiled, taking it as a compliment. Ali let go of his hand and got back off the bed, "I'll see if she's ready for you."

Watching her exit the room, he felt a tinge of guilt. Alice was such a gorgeous girl with a heart of gold and Mark could easily have seen himself perusing her in an alternate timeline that didn't see him pawning over Tiffany.

It was only a minute until the door opened once more and Tiffany appeared, naked from head to toe.

"Hey you," she said as she closed the door behind her.

"Hey."

Tiffany approached him just like the other girls had but she had a lot on her mind. Mark was sitting at the end of the bed as she came up and quickly sat next to him, "We only have a couple of minutes before Jess will be barging through that door again so I need you to answer this honestly... did you come all the way here to tell me that you like me?"

The tension was there in the room, so quiet as Mark sighed, "Yes. This isn't the way I wanted you to know this but yes, I came to Australia because I've had a thing for you for years and it's not just some stupid crush that means nothing, I truly do like you and want us to be together."

"You really mean that?"

"Tiffany, yes, you've got to believe me," he pleaded, "You're perfect, you're smart, you're beautiful, you have the kindest heart and every time you walk through the door, I get genuine butterflies."

Tiffany couldn't wipe the smile off her face, she was beaming from ear to ear, hearing the way he spoke about her.

"I like you too," she said, running her hair behind her ear, "Guess I didn't really consider that you would feel that way about me so I've never let myself think about it too much."

"Oh I've felt it for a long time," Mark told her, "It's why I was trying to tell you about that party earlier and why I was so jealous when you were with Sam."

"You were with my friends too remember," she added.

He nodded, "I know, I know, I'm not blaming you, I'm just letting you know what you mean to me. But I don't care if you've just come out of his room after doing whatever else with him, tonight's been insane... I don't know how else to describe it but once tonight is over, is there any way we could be together? You and me?"

She looked close to teary up, Tiffany put a hand on his leg and nodded, "Yes, I would love that..."

They both were stopped, hearing footsteps near the door. Tiffany instantly sprung up from the bed and ran over to the large wooden cupboard in which Molly kept extra clothes in.

"Come help me with this!"

Mark didn't know what she had in mind but he leapt up at the chance to help her out. With his help, Tiffany blocked the doorway with the cupboard. Almost as soon as it blocked the entranceway, the door tried to open. But it couldn't move with the obstacle in its way.

"What the fuck..."

They heard Jess's voice as she tried, again and again, to open it up.

"Are you serious Tiff?" her voice sounded muffled from behind the door, "Open it up! It's not your turn anymore!"

Tiffany didn't care, she giggled in front of Mark before making out with him, slowly pushing his way back to the bed. Before he knew it, she was on top of him, he took the chance to grab her round backside and squeeze that amazing ass.

Breaking the kiss, she whispered down to him, "Just so you know, I didn't go into Sam's room to fuck him, I went in there just to tell him what he said in here was completely wrong and disrespectful."

Mark didn't know what to say, he was thrilled. He just grinned like a big fool as he pulled her back in and kissed her passionately.

The next couple of minutes were all a glorious blur. Once Jess had given up at the door, there was nobody that was going to interrupt them. They were alone in a bed for the very first time, drunk and horny.

They spent the next couple of minutes clawing at each other's bodies. Tiffany had been dying to touch his shaft all night and now was her chance. While on top of him, she started to jerk it, wanting him to cum for her.

"Aww god.. yes," he muttered as he felt her line the head of his cock up with her tight slit.

Nice and easy, she slid herself down his shaft, all the way down. Tiffany lightly moaned, keeping her mouth open as she felt his entire length inside her.

"You're so tight..." Mark moaned below as she slowly began to bounce. She smiled down at him while pressing the palm of her hands on his chest.

Tiffany sped up with Mark pushing his hips up in time with her. It only took a minute before they were going at it at full speed. It felt like a long time coming for both of them, they had serious unfinished business.

With her flexible body, Tiffany rode him into the bed, twisting her hips and bouncing up and down on his cock. They were both sweaty but it didn't bother either of them, just brought their bodies closer together.

From down below, he reached up to touch her small perky tits. It was a big switch up from the melons that he had a good hold of just minutes earlier but it didn't bother him. They were still just as nice to play with differently. Her nipples were thick and hard and she shuttered as he played with them with the tip of his fingers.

"Mmmmm Yesss," she moaned as she sped up again.

Her ass was making an incredible slapping noise as it continued to smack back down against his skin.

Moving his hands back to her ass, Mark held on tightly as she showed him just how talented she was in the bedroom. It was like a dream come true but he was so worked up from everything that had happened tonight that he couldn't last much longer.

That familiar feeling in his balls had returned and he was just holding on for dear life as Tiffany fucked him as hard as she could.

"Tiff..." he muttered, "Tiff... I'm going to cum."

She had a big smirk on her face as she slid off his dick, "I shouldn't be surprised, the girls have all been giving this guy quite a show all night."

At that stage, he didn't even know if she knew that it was his cum that was on the sheets below them from when he was in here with Alice. It didn't really matter now though, it was Tiffany that was about to get him off this time.

"How do you want to finish?" she asked him, wanting to please him.

He couldn't resist getting in behind her, that ass had been in his wet dreams ever since he started thinking that way about the female gender. "Maybe I can do you from behind."

Tiffany nodded as she bent down and kissed him on the lips before moving her weight off him. It gave him a chance to get off his back and actually do some work himself.

'SLAP'

He gave her sweaty ass cheek a nice big slap before thrusting himself right back in between her cheeks. Her tight pussy wrapped around his member as he wasted no time.

Mark grunted from behind as he pounded her wet pussy. Hearing his new girlfriend moan out loud in front of him, bent down on all fours, made it more difficult to hold on.

He wanted to do this all night but his cock couldn't handle it any longer. Mark thrust as hard as he could before his body started to twitch and he knew what was coming.

Not wanting to piss Molly off with any more cum stained sheets, Mark pulled out and turned Tiffany's body around quickly before letting his load out all over the top of her body.

"That was incredible... you have no idea how long I've waited for that," Mark admitted again.

"Don't worry, this is just the beginning..." Tiffany smirked.

***

It was a glorious end to the night.

Mark and Tiffany ended both ended up staying the night, crashing on the couch. It was tight with not a lot of room but underneath the blanket, next to Tiffany, he didn't care whatsoever. Her warm skin up against his kept a smile on his face as they awoke that morning.

Besides the headaches they both had, the two smiled at each other in the morning before pressing their lips together for a kiss.

"Ohhh man... I'm fucked..."

They both looked up to see Danny staggering into the room, he looked an awful mess and was still completely naked. He never left the bathroom from the night before, passing out on the cold tiled floor.

"You're umm..." Tiffany said, nodding in the direction of his uncovered privates.

His reactions were delayed. Once he realised what she was talking about, he covered himself up as he searched for his underwear on the lounge room floor. Danny muttered swear words as he grabbed a hold of briefs from the night before, quickly putting them back on.

Mark and Tiffany laughed, covered by the blanket they were under.

1...456789