All Comments on 'Subjugating Sarah Ch. 02'

by LylaVyolet

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ViceanglaisViceanglais8 months ago

Excellent CMNF story. The way Sarah becomes addicted to the gazes of the men, and resorts to removing her bra and panties (which she never thought she would do) to maintain their attention, is masterfully handled. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Superb -wonderful combination of ambivalence, defiance and desire.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is excellent. As a CMNF story lover - I wish there were 100s of stories like this out there on the web. The illustrations, mix of emotion, addictive quality - super. If I have a complaint it is a pre-quil so we sort of know how it ends. But hopefully you can give us some twists that were not in the next set of stories. Also I love how Sarah seems to get more sexy and beautiful the less she wears.

MisterEddyMisterEddy3 months ago

I find it curious that their motivation for undressing is of an exhibitionist type, to attract attention, looks.... I was also surprised that they are so passive and patient, and tolerate that she remains 'boss', instead of humiliating her and putting her in her place. I can see that submission also plays a bit of a subterranean role for her, while exhibitionism is more 'external' :)

And by the way, the drawings are fantastic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLylaVyolet@LylaVyolet
Lyla's my pen name because I love lilacs (the flowers). I write my stories with my friend who's my editor. What I post is really just writing exercises we do for fun so don't expect anything incredible. We hang out and I tell him the story I have in mind and how I want it. We ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES