All Comments on 'Suburban Payback Ch. 4'

by attorneylady

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Welcome back !!!

Thought we would be left hanging with this great story. This installment was worth the wait. I hope we don't have to wait as long for the next one.

mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelover 18 years ago
i agree...

welcome back! I have only recently read the others to this series and hoped you would carry it on. xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great to see you back!

Hope the Lost Bet also continues!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good to have you back

Welcome Back attorneylady. I hope you finish you're other story too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Welcome back

One of my favorites is back still awesome! Keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Welcome Back!!!!!

I've been waiting for your return, I love both stories. KEEP THEM COMING!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Suburban Payback

I love your story. Thanks for posting it for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More...

Your stories are delicious!

WickedMisterWickedMisterover 18 years ago
Thank you, AttorneyLady!

AttorneyLady--thanks much for continuing on with this awesome tale! I thought for sure you had moved on from it. I can't wait to read what happens next, both with this story and BET as well.

Your devoted fan, Chris

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Suburban Payback 4

Like others I'm really glad that suburban payback is continuing. Your writing makes the story believable. It's gripping.

Englishman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is simply unbelievably naughty!! It’s so delicious how it Janice is helplessly trapped in the slow moving trainwreck of her old life as she’s finding herself being unceremoniously tossed into her her new life.

The best part is she knows she has absolutely no control whatsoever over everything.

It’s rapid fire leaving her no time to prepare herself in the slightest: Made to strip for the garbage men, then her phone call to her husband while she MORE than fully exposed, walking across the street only wearing a robe, leaving the robe at the mailbox, then the photo session … then kicking it up a notch with the dildos … then her struggling to deepthroat it … then struggling to jam it in her own pussy … multiple times … all the while Renee laughing at her and making remarks about her husbands small penis … as she struggled to hold her smile for the camera…

Here’s a story where the heroine isn’t just a passive victim but rather a fully active though 100% participant in her gradual defeat.

What’s interesting is Renee is punishing Janice for her own lifetime of slights and injuries from evil busty women and not only is Janice totally not like that at all but she doesn’t even particularly care for her bust size.

So while Renee is gloating over the humiliating spectacle of her naked neighbor and planning how she’s gonna completely crush her, Janice is completely absolutely innocent in every way … but with an exponentially growing sense of humiliation and dread that it’s gonna get worse much worse….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"cultural sensitivity" lol yep Janice definitely has had more just her horizons expanded!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hmmmm …… do have to wonder since Renee obviously enjoying dominating humiliating janice and has decided to put her to work as a prostitute if perhaps Renee won’t decide to have Janice sexually “service” her as well. Since Janice has only ever had sex with two different men in her life she might be inexperienced at pleasuring another woman. Add to her website “menu”. Renee could laugh at her by saying “Instead of just advertising your “services” to the half population that has cocks, we’re gonna advertise your eagerness for the other half as well. Now despite being a fake blonde you can have twice the fun knowing that everyone can f—- you.” Renee could arrange “sexual parties” with males at her house for teaching Janice sexual skills and broadening her experiences. (Imagine if Renee filmed them and then everyday when Janice has to log-on to the site and DM chat with guys showing interest in her services, the background she’s looking at is a 10 sec loop of her face from when a laughing Renee had a guy slowly introduce her to anal and giggling focused the camera on Janice’s bulging eyes, gritted teeth, and apprehensive look of shame fear discomfort.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Teeheehee😂 she had blondie demonstrate her gag reflex on the dildos before telling her to start fucking her own pussy …….. For over an hour! Including spit-roasting herself with two at same time!

Since for website it would’ve been priceless if the pics would’ve been used to illustrate her “fuck menu” of services offered… not only the obvious physical discomfort but knowing she’s showing inspiring all different ways she can get used… then comes a buttplug! 🤣

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is a great story! Not only is renee taking nude pics of janice but the entire time she’s literally talking shit to her and laughing at her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Now that J is working as a call girl she’s gonna be always comparing cock size not just with Jeff and Alberto but now giant dildos as well. After J has half the neighborhood and all her friends husbands lined up outside her door she’ll be able to remind herself “……at least he’s not as big as….’

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous