Sue Set Free: Running

Story Info
Running.
3.3k words
4.42
3.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 55 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
301 Followers

I'm definitely settling in to the open marriage thing. I'm having fun looking at men, hell, and girls, who have matched with me on Tinder, even though I don't match back with anybody. Well, other than my first match, and the guy I work with.

Speaking of the first, Darren messaged me and asked when I was available, as he'd like to see me again. I assumed that some sort of sex was part of "see me," because that's all we were to each other.

I'd told him I was pretty busy at the weekend, but he could join me on one of my pre-planned activities. Yoga? No, he wasn't interested. The gym? No. Running? Here, he'd perked up, and we'd agreed to meet in an out of the way wooded area where we could probably have some fun.

That's the thing with Tinder - hosting. I didn't want him knowing where I lived, and I'm assuming he was the same. Maybe he was married (don't care - that's on him for not declaring it) or maybe he lived with his mother. Sure, we could look at a sleazy motel some time, but I didn't want to blow him in another men's room stall, so the woods it was.

I got up in the morning, shaved and showered, then decided what to wear. I put on one of my yoga thongs, a sports bra, T-shirt and running shorts. And socks and running shoes, obviously.

I saw Dave, my husband, on the way out.

"Going running?" he asked.

"Maybe more," I answered as I breezed off to the car.

I drove to the little gravel parking area, and Darren was already there when I got there. He got out of his car as I pulled in, and as I turned the car off, he opened my door.

"Hello there," he said.

"Hello yourself," I said as I got out.

We embraced, kissing briefly, and I closed the door. He was wearing cargo shorts and a T-shirt, so I'm guessing wasn't much of a runner.

"Shall we?" I asked, gesturing at the trail.

"After you," he said, letting me set the pace.

I jogged off, and he easily matched me, stride for stride.

After a few minutes or jogging, Darren ran a little ahead, then turned around to run backwards. I thought he was showing off.

"Too slow for you? I have a long way to go," I said."

"I just wanted to watch your tits bounce," he said. "Shame I can't see anything under that shirt."

As I was running, I waited for a straight, flat bit and pulled my shirt off over my head.

"Here," he said, with his hand out, "give it to me."

I handed it to him, and he sort of rolled it up and put it in one of the pockets of his shorts.

"Better?" I said when he was done.

"Not really," he said, stopping. "Your sports bra is holding them down."

I'd stopped too, and I stepped back to him.

"Oh my," I said, "what could I do about that?"

"You could take your bra off."

"I could, yes, but I don't want to run like that, it'll hurt after a while."

"Tell you what, you take your bra off, and run up a little ways, then run back, just so I can see, then put your bra back on."

"I'll tell you what," I said, "if I run up there," pointing to the next corner, "and back, topless, you get to do it bottomless. So I can see your balls bouncing around."

He looked up the trail.

"Deal."

"And I want you to take pictures with my phone, so I can show my husband."

"OK," he said.

I took my phone out of its case on my arm, and handed it to him. I saw him point it at me as I took my sports bra off.

"Take off the phone thing, too," he said, "it looks odd."

I ripped the velcro, and took it off, handing it to him as well.

"Here I go," I said.

I ran up to the corner and back, my tits bouncing around. The cool air on them felt good, and I started to feel the little tingle of getting turned on.

When I got back, he'd had my camera pointed at me the whole way, so I hoped he'd got some good pictures.

"How was that?"

"That was great," he said, and handed me my bra and phone stuff back.

"Don't put it back on yet," he said, and started undoing his shorts. He stepped out of them, and pulled his underpants down, stepping out of them, too. He left his clothes on the floor.

"Hold your shirt up, or I won't see anything, and you'll have to do it again," I said, and he pulled his shirt up a bit and tied a loose knot in it, so it stayed there.

"Will this do?" he asked as he twirled around.

"Almost," I said, handing him my phone.

I took hold of his cock and squatted down in front of him, jacking It slowly so I could see the head. I looked up and saw him pointing the phone at me, so I put it in my mouth and ran my tongue over the head, sucking slightly until it felt completely hard.

I let go of his cock and stood up, taking my phone back.

"That's better."

He jogged up and back on the trail, looking ridiculous with his hard cock swinging around. I took some pictures, but I was mostly laughing at him.

He got back, laughing too.

"That's not fair," he said, "you got to see my butt too."

"I'm sure you have a plan to rectify that."

"Take your shorts off," he said.

"I'm not running naked," I said, "you've got no more chips to play."

"Just your shorts," he said. "Let's see how that looks."

I sighed, and handed him my stuff. My shorts were loose, so easy to pull down and get over my shoes. I gave him those, too.

I stood there in my thong and shoes.

"Will this do?" I asked, aping him.

"Almost," he said, handing me my phone.

He bent forward and sucked my nipples, one at a time. I took pictures of him as he did. He left saliva on them, so they stayed hard and cold in the air.

"That's better."

He took my phone back from me, and I jogged up the trail. As I got to the corner, though, I met a couple of older guys, I don't know, forties? jogging back towards me. I had no idea what to do, so I put my arm across my tits to hopefully hide them.

"Don't cover up on our account," the guy on the right said.

"Are you OK?" the guy on the left said.

I was blushing furiously by now.

"I was just playing a little dare game with my friend," I said, as I turned to gesture towards Darren, who wasn't there. Fuck. There wasn't a pile of clothes or anything, so I was stuck here - he had my car keys as well as my clothes.

"It looks like he's ditched you," the left guy said.

"Well," I said, "he was bottomless with his cock hanging out. I'm sure he'll come back out when he's got dressed."

"All the same," the left guy said, "I think we should wait with you in case he doesn't"

"Um, there's no need," I said, still holding my arm across my tits, "I'm sure he's just being shy."

"Let's get off the path, so nobody else sees you," said the left guy.

He walked a little way into the trees. We followed him. He pulled a water bottle from his back, and offered me some.

"I'm fine, thanks," I said, shaking my head.

He took a big drink.

"So, uh, what was the dare game you were playing?" asked the right guy.

I tend to talk with my hands a lot, so I sort of wiggled my upper arms over my tits at this point, freeing my hands a little.

"He, um, wanted to see my tits bouncing around when I ran, so I took my top off. And then I wanted to see his balls bounce around, so he took off his bottoms."

"And your shorts?"

"Well, he said it wasn't far that I'd seen his bum, but I wasn't about to run around naked."

"Oh no," said the right guy with a smile, "because that would have been too much."

"Exactly," I said.

"So how did it look?"

"The running...?"

"Well, he looked ridiculous," I said.

"And you?"

"I couldn't see me, but Darren seemed to like it."

"I'm sorry we missed it."

"You didn't see anything?" I asked.

"Not from way over there," he said.

"Well, I guess I could do it again," I said with a smile. After all, they were being so nice about all of this.

I jogged a little way towards the trail, then turned and jogged back.

"How was that?" I said, going back to covering my tits.

"Magnificent," the left guy said.

"Outstanding," the right guy said.

"Thank you," I blushed harder.

"So what else were you planning to do, on this run?" asked the right guy.

I figured they knew damn well what else I was planning to do, they just wanted to see if I had the guts to tell them. I did.

"Well, I was figuring we'd run for a while, mess around for a while, and then we'd probably have sex or something before I head home to my husband."

That got their attention.

"Does your husband know about this?"

"Yes," I said, "it was his idea. He has a girlfriend."

"So this is your boyfriend we're waiting for?"

"Oh no," I said, "he's just a guy I matched with on Tinder."

"What's Tinder?" asked the left guy.

"It's an app on your phone, where you can arrange hookups for sex and stuff."

"So you were just looking for sex today?"

"Well, and a run," I said.

"Seeing as you've been stood up, I'm sure we could help you with some sex," said the right guy.

"I'm sure you could," I said.

There was still no sign of Darren, but I was sure he was lurking around, laughing at me. He'd had plenty of time to get dressed by now, so I figured he was just waiting to see what I'd do with these guys. Well, fuck him. Or, more realistically, fuck me.

"You know," I said to the right guy, "maybe I will take you up on your kind offer, and see if Darren shows up then."

"Really?" he said.

"Sure," I said, "really."

I went over to him, and pulled his hands to my tits.

The left guy, not wanting to be left out, came closer. I wiggled my bum at him, and he started stroking it.

I was kissing the right guy while getting felt up, and decided I wanted to take this further. I backed up a bit, and undid the right guy's shorts, so I could get my hand in and pull his cock out.

"Is there anything I can kneel on?" I asked them both.

"Here you go," said the left guy while pulling his shirt off.

He had a nice chest. He gave me the shirt, and I put it on the ground and arranged it neatly before kneeling down in front of the right guy.

I took hold of his cock again, and slid my hands up and down it, rubbing my palms over the head. I licked my lips, and then slid my tongue over his balls, up the shaft and over the head, before sucking it into my mouth. I slid one hand up and down the shaft, following it with my mouth, while the other fondled his balls.

I saw the left guy jump a little, and turning my head slightly, I saw Darren approaching us, using my phone to take pictures. I noted he'd put his shorts back on, and was carrying my clothes. I took the cock out of my mouth, but didn't stop sliding my hand up and down.

"It's OK," I said, "he's with me."

I went back to sucking off the right guy, alternating between looking up at him (I know guys like this) and looking at the phone in Darren's hand.

The right guy gently put his hands on my head, and unloaded into my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, but he'd caught me a little by surprise, so I ended up coughing some up, and over my tits. He thanked me profusely, and put his cock away while I rubbed his cum into my skin.

"You're up next," I said to the left guy, and he came over to stand in front of me, undoing his shorts.

I took his hard cock in my hand, and leant forward, rubbing it over my face. I knelt up a bit, so I could rub it over my tits, smiling sweetly at the phone and Darren as I did.

Still kneeling up, I trapped his cock between my tits, and sort of rocked up and down to get him into it, then just stayed there and held my tits together while he pumped his cock between them. Occasionally I'd lean my head down and lick the head of his cock as it popped out between my tits, and it was during one of these interludes that he came, getting cum in my mouth, on my face and neck and in my hair.

He moved away, and I knelt there, posing for Darren.

"Well you're a fucking mess," he said.

I was. I knelt there, in just a thong and my shoes, with cum all over my face, neck and chest. I was all kinds of turned on, though, so I stood up and picked up the left guy's shirt. I handed it to him.

"Thanks," I said to him.

He took it, and slipped it over his head.

"This has been amazing," he said, sounding a little awe struck.

"What about me?" asked Darren.

"You deserted her," said the left guy, "I don't think you deserve anything."

"No," I said, "he's fine. He's been taking pictures for me, after all."

I moved closer to a tree and turned away from Darren, fully expecting him to not want to get too close to my cum covered front, and bent over, putting my hands on the tree to support me, with my legs apart. I wiggled my bum at him. Looking over my shoulder at him, trying to be alluring, I saw him hand the phone to the left guy to take pictures.

He came up behind me, and pit his hands on my hips. He slid them down, taking my thong with them, until it was stretched tight between my thighs. I thought about taking them off, but I thought I'd look more slutty like this.

He pulled his shorts and underwear down to his ankles in one motion, and shuffled between my feet.

He rubbed his cock through my pussy lips, then slowly slid it into me. I moaned when I felt his hips hit my bum, and squeezed his cock. I reached between my legs with one hand, and felt his balls. He slid out of me, and I felt his shaft as he did.

He stopped, with the tip barely inside me, and I rubbed my clit with my fingers, squeezing the head through myself, until he pushed back inside me.

I could see the left guy standing next to us, taking pictures with my phone, so I looked directly at it and smiled. Hopefully Dave'd like that when he looked at the pictures.

Darren started thrusting in and out of me, and we got into a rhythm. I'd stroke his balls and shaft as he went in and out, and my clit just before he started going in again. This worked great, and I could feel the pressure building when he pulled out and started cumming on my back.

I groaned in frustration, and waited until he was finished, then stood up and leaned against the tree.

When I'd got my breath back, all three of them looked at me, the left guy still pointing my phone at me. Darren had pulled his shorts up again.

My thong was down by my feet, and I now had even more cum over me. I tried wiping the cum on my back around, so it wasn't in such thick lumps.

I bent over and pulled my thong up, covering my pussy at least.

"Can I have my clothes back?" I asked Darren.

He handed them over.

I dressed in silence, then hooked the phone case back over my arm. The left guy gave me my phone back, and I thanked him.

"Well, gents, I think I'll be going," I said.

The joggers thanked me, and stood there as I left.

"I'll walk you back," said Darren, rushing after me.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize you were going to cum," he said after we'd walked a while.

"Yeah, so am I," I said.

I was pretty frustrated with him.

"Let me make it up to you," he said.

"How?" I asked. "We go somewhere and I get to cum and you don't?"

"If you like," he said.

"Maybe I do," I said.

We walked on in silence for a while, until we started to approach the cars. There was nobody else there.

"Perhaps I'll message you," I said, getting in to my car. He stood and watched me as I drove away.

When I got home, I went past Dave on the sofa, reading a book.

"You, upstairs, now," I said.

I heard him getting up as I walked up the stairs, taking first my shirt and then my sports bra off. As I got to the bedroom, I threw them towards the laundry hamper and pulled my shorts down. Those joined the rest of my clothes in the corner. I pulled my thong down to mid-thigh, and spread my legs as far apart as the straps would let me, then bent over and put my arms on the bed.

I'm sure it was quite the sight when Dave walked in.

He came straight up behind me, and I saw his sweatpants and underwear hit the floor. He rubbed his cock against my pussy, and I could feel the heat as it got hard. He pushed it into me, pushing the air out of my lungs - I hadn't even realized I'd been holding my breath.

I reached between my legs and guided him in and out, just like Darren had. So, all the way in, I stroke his balls. All the way out, with me feeling the shaft as he did, then I rub my clit. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

I could feel my orgasm rising inside me, and this time I held off as long as I could. It crashed over me, and I fell forwards onto the bed, shuddering. Dave came with me, still pistoning into me until he flooded my pussy with his cum. He lay on top of me, supporting his weight with his arms, while I came back down.

Slowly, he slid out of me, leaving me feeling empty. I put my hand between my legs, and caught the cum dribbling out of me, wiping it on my pussy and stomach for now.

When it didn't seem to be coming out any more, I got up and took my shoes and socks off, then dropped my thong down my legs.

"You OK?" Dave asked.

"Yep," I said. "I just needed a good pounding, thanks."

I tossed him my phone and headed for the shower.

schmoe90
schmoe90
301 Followers