Sue Set Free: More Fun at Work

Story Info
More fun at work.
1k words
4.21
6.4k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
319 Followers

I've been working on settling in to the open marriage thing. Obviously women do better in these situations than most men do, but I'm still a little jealous about my husband, Dave, and his mistress. He's been mostly living vicariously through me though, and that keeps him away from his mistress.

The young guy that delivers the mail at work, Philip, matched with me on Tinder. He knew it was me, and let me know, and I went down to give him a blowie in his office.

A few days later, Philip called me again.

"Hello sexy," he said in that deep voice of his.

"Hi, this is she," I answered.

"I was hoping I could deliver that large package again?"

"Fine, I'll be right down."

I hadn't prepared for this, but I grabbed my phone and went down to his office anyway. The door was locked. I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" he called in a silly high voice.

"You know damn well who it is," I hissed.

The door opened, and his face peered around it. He opened the door to let me in, staying behind it. When he closed and locked the door, I saw he was already naked.

"Did you start without me?"

He came and embraced me, kissing me deeply. I grabbed the head of his cock with one hand, and started stroking his balls with the other... hoping to keep my clothes clean. His hands went to my tits, and he started to undo my blouse. He seemed quite excited, and I didn't want him tearing it.

"Here, let me," I said. "Why don't you sit down?"

He went and sat down.

I handed him my phone.

"My husband wanted pictures last time."

"Freaky," he said.

He started talking pictures as I undid the buttons. I was wearing a normal, dull bra, so I took my blouse off and put it on his desk before unhooking my bra and taking that off too.

I pulled my skirt up to my waist so it wouldn't rip, then straddled him and sat on his lap, facing him. His free hand went to my tits again. His other hand went out to the side to take pictures.

"No sexy underwear today?" he asked, probably meaning my pantyhose.

"I didn't know we were going to be meeting up," I said, pulling his face to my chest.

Once his mouth was on one of my nipples, I reached for his cock again, stroking the head with both hands.

He switched between nipples several times, then all of a sudden stood up, picking me up with him. Gently, he backed me to the wall, and kissed me deeply again.

When we came up for air, I licked his pre-cum off my hand and squatted down in front of him, and started licking his cock and balls, occasionally kissing them. He let out a low groan as my mouth slipped over the head. I looked up into the lens of the camera on my phone.

He reached down and took my hands, holding them above me, against the wall with one hand.

I eagerly pushed my head forward, to get more of his cock in my mouth, and he gently pushed more in until my head was back against the wall. I swallowed and pushed forward again, and his cock popped into my throat for a second before he pulled out. We did that again until we worked up a rhythm, me deep throating him until he held himself against my face, cumming down my throat.

I stayed there, with his cock in my throat, managing to lick his shaft and even his balls slightly, for a few seconds until he pulled out, with a pop.

"That was great," he gushed.

"You know," I said, grinning, "I still don't know what your cum tastes like."

I picked up my bra and started putting it on.

"I'll be missed, so I should go," I said. "We shouldn't do this too often, or people will notice."

I pulled my blouse back on, buttoning it up. When I went to tuck it into my skirt, I realized my skirt was still up around my waist, so I pulled it down and made myself look presentable.

He'd been getting dressed too, and put his shirt on.

"How do I look?" I asked him.

"Ravishing," he said, giving me a big smile and handing me my phone back.

I unlocked the door.

"Have fun," I said as I slipped out and headed back to my desk.

I resisted the urge to look at the pictures on my phone all afternoon, and when I got home, I told Dave I'd blown the mail guy again, and asked if he wanted to see the pictures. He very much did.

We headed upstairs, and as we undressed, Dave looked at me rolling down my pantyhose.

"You should probably start wearing stockings more, if you're going to be getting fucked at work," he said.

"They're not as comfortable, but we're supposed to have something covering our legs."

"It's up to you," he said, "but you look a lot better without the pantyhose."

"Noted," I said as I lay down on the bed, naked.

Dave lay down behind me as I unlocked my phone.

"I didn't look at the pictures yet, so let's see what kind of photographer Philip is."

The first few pictures were of me taking my blouse and bra off, then there was one as I pulled my skirt up.

"See, that'd be sexy if you were wearing stockings."

There were a few pictures of Philip sucking my tits. I could feel Dave's hard cock against my bum, and he was slowly rubbing it against me.

There were pictures down between us, so you could see me jacking Philip's cock, then there were pictures of me looking at the camera as I licked and sucked his cock. Dave's rubbing got harder and faster.

"Enjoying that, eh?"

Now there were pictures of me pinned against the wall with my arms held above my head as Philip fucked my face. That did it for Dave... he got faster and more insistent, and before I could do anything, he was cumming up my back.

We looked at the few remaining pictures, mostly of me with my face pushed into Philip's stomach, then I put the phone down.

I kissed Dave.

"I love you too," I said as I went to take a shower.

schmoe90
schmoe90
319 Followers