All Comments on 'Sugar and Spice Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Saula88Saula88about 3 years ago

Luv this story!

5stars!

tranzmanytranzmanyabout 3 years ago

Nice read WW. Are we at the point in the story where the back up shows up and no body is going anywhere? Kinda like an agatha christie novel. Thanks for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Welcome back and a good start for another mystery series.

As far as the relatives, let's see...

-2 Environmental Wackos who might be wanted by Interpol

-1 shady Republican politician who may have a thing for under aged girls, but is willing to call out environmental hypocrites and at least has the GOP talking points down better than anyone cares to write out

-The Republican politician's wife probably suspects this and might be protecting her nieces by having them stay with her mother and not with her and her husband who might try to seduce sexually the two teenagers if given the opportunity to be alone with them

-1 spy for the Red Chinese who may be planning a kidnapping and could be a lesbian

-The strict matriarch who may be murdered in a future chapter of this story series as she looks young, but needs a cane to get around. Maybe her food is getting "medicated", which suggests the security may not be as good as advertised. She loves her son, but does not like her own daughter, possibly for being a lesbian, being a communist sympathizer, marrying a Red Chinese spy or being a spy for the Red Chinese herself.

-And finally 2 precocious teenage girls who want to know all about their new relatives like inquisitive kids normally do and are probably attracted to Todd.

Then there is the family history regarding cancer as well as the possibility that one of three cousins may be involved in the smuggling of drugs into the United States.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 3 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted

The next chapter of the story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You have a great story going with a family that obviously has a lot of skeletons. Where you come up with the ideas for your stories is amazing, you must read a ton of mystery novels. I really appreciate your stories, especially all of the clues. I am wondering when the cavalry will be showing up or does Teresa and Todd become Batman and Robin in this episode.

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 3 years ago

As always another great start to what looks like a typical awesome iron crowbar story. Thanks again n keep up the great work

tazz317tazz317about 3 years ago
NEVER A TRIP, A VACATION OR FAMILY HOLIDAYS GO BY WITH OUT TRAUMA, DRAMA ARE COVERTLY PLANNED

and its still sans a playbook or scorecard. TK U MLJ LV NV

GodianMichaelGodianMichaelabout 3 years ago

Interesting!

Refreashing for a change..

The good ol' mystery story...

Keep 'em coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A very imaginative new story thread to develop. Looking forward to the new developments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

First, a big thanks for continuing the Crowbar universe. Love the spirit. I joined it somewhere late when mystery, suspense & crime were more stressed than erotic elements (unlike earlier stories I skimmed thru later). Reading had been fun and I hope for & appreciate more of it.

However, I seem to have skipped a few stories - or paused too long. To me this Sugar & Spice intro chapter #01 with its ton of characters mentioned was more on the confusing than fun side. So I am /a putting this on my autumn and winter reading stack, when I have probably longer reading time batches and /b restarting in this universe possibly a few stories earlier. => Could You please suggest a good entry point - somewhere after at least 1/3-1/2 of the current Iron Crowbar story list?

Stay safe and all the best. May good karma be with You all.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Sounds like she's speaking to her ex husband but knowing you the could well be a false clue?

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Very entertaining opening chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES