All Comments on 'Summer of '77 Ch. 04'

by natalieprendergast

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Incredible

Incredible! I hung on every word.

Please continue with this series, I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
cum

have him taste himself for you. train him to eat what you feed him........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Don't stop!

please keep going! hot! hot! hot! love how the story is building up! more, more, MORE!

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 15 years ago
Great start

to the weekend! I'd almost given up hope but there it was. Another well paced installment. I'm addicted to this wonderful story. Especially the episode with Mrs. Cohen, it brings back long forgotten memories of youthful crushes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great job

I really enjoyed this. I like when Natalie said get out of the poor and show your teacher how much you have grown!

I also loved when she measured him and said she had seen bigger.

Also when she said he had a squirt gun and Dick had a bazooka.

I'd like Rachel and Natalie to tease him a little bit about being small compared to dick... more measuring and size humiliation and maybe a little foot play.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome

I love the measuring part! Natalie teasing him that Dick's pecker is bigger... nice!

jeffrey214jeffrey214almost 15 years ago
wonderful!

please continue!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AWESOME!!!

I love how Natalie says... "I've seen bigger" and "He has you on size, yours is like a pop gun compared to his bazooka"

I also liked the "get out of the pool and show Mrs... how much you have grown"

I would of loved if they made him jack off right there!

THANK YOU!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Matters of size; size matters

I was surprised Adam's schlong was measured at a mere six inches, especially when Dick's dick, at 11.5 inches, is absurdly rare and so long that few women can engulf it. The importance of schlong girth and potent dangling gonads were deserving of mention, however.

<br /><br />

I thought the exhibitionism of shy Adam was out of character. He had been serving as a useful contrast to the submissive exhibitionism of Dick. Reluctance makes for greater narrative tension and for greater realism. Also, Adam seemed suddenly much too revealing in his compliments of his stepmother.

<br /><br />

That having been said, this is an very entertaining story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great

Love the story! I really liked the measuring part and the jacking off... please include more of that! I also loved the little size teasing comparing the boys!

nudeartmodelnudeartmodelabout 14 years ago
love it

I'd love to be naked for some women some time! Any time!

ClosetCFNMClosetCFNMalmost 7 years ago
Classic

The Dick narrative didn't do anything for me, but the storyline with Adam was pure gold. I keep coming back to this chapter and chapter 5. I know this is old but I wish we could read more of your work.

tadams587tadams587over 2 years ago

Christmas Eve 2021… still no update of Adam with his step mom, his step sister, or either of their friends.

tadams587tadams587over 1 year ago

I love this story, I definably need more of Adam's Exposures and time spent with his friends & family.

tadams587tadams587over 1 year ago

I love this story, I definably need more of Adam's Exposures and time spent with his friends & family in 2023. XD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous