All Comments on 'Summer of '77 Ch. 05'

by natalieprendergast

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
rick176701rick176701over 14 years ago
Excellent job!

Love it, love it, love it!

You really capture the duality between Natalie and Rachel, and "Dick" and Adam. We can tell you really are a CFNM enthusiast!

Chapter 6 will be amazing as Adam will get the full CFNM treatment, for sure.

Thanks for the effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AMAZING - WRITE MORE!

SO F'ING HOT. Please write more.

Rob ukRob ukover 14 years ago
A big fan of the stories.

I have really enjoyed the series so far, and they each keep getting better, with this the best one yet.

I would love to be in Adam's place, it is a big fantasy of mine.

I can hardly wait for number 6, I'm sure that it will be great.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 14 years ago
Super great as always!

Great again!

Keep them coming!

I love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
rating = 2 big boners way up

hearing women/girls talk like this and engage in these activities is so erotic. took a while to read but well worth it --i kept pumping my own cock and shot 3 really big loads.

elements i love the most:

teasing

size-queens getting off on his giant tool

foot-play

laughing/giggling at his 'preDICKament'

using well-hung studs for amusement/pleasure

[ i think you should have pointed IT at his face when he shot off ]

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Adam and Rachel

Great series. I hope when you continue there will be CFNM interaction between Adam and Rachel. That would be the hottest situation of all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wish My Wife Was One of Natilie's Neighbors

I wouldn't mind my wife being one of Natlie's neighbors so she could see all those penises. Each year in the spring she goes with a bunch of her girlfriends to Vegas and they always hit a male review. She said she has stroked numerous male strippers to a full erection. She told me she enjoys the feel of them growing in her hands. I have a small penis and we both enjoy her getting to experience naked young men with wash board abs who are well endowed. She teases me about being small and I find CFnm stories in Literotica and email them to her. We both really like looking at her Vegas pictures...of course her girlfriends know I'm ok with her seeing male strippers. Once they were all over at the house and drinking, they had a DVD of a young man stroking a very thick erection on the TV. They were facing the TV, which was away from me and I heard my wife ask the other girls if they could "imagine how something like that would feel between her legs...I bet he can get it hard again in like five minutes. That's what's so hot about young guys, perpetual hard on!" So I told her in front of the girls that I wouldn't mind her having a roll in the hay with a young stud. She acted shocked, but her girlfriends wolf whistled and shouted for her to get some young cock. She said that playing with the dancers on their annual trip to Vegas was fine, but she didn't feel ready for a younger lover. The girls did have a birthday party for a female co-worker recently and the stripper stayed naked for a couple hours after he stripped at the party. The birthday girl got to jack him off and my wife said everyone played with his erection. She showed me a picture of the birthday girl holding a ruler in one hand and the stripper's penis in her other hand. The girls had a blast and plan on another all girl event, but for Tupperware? I guess anytime your wife gets together with her girlfriends there is a chance a male stripper could be part of the fun. The funny thing is that all these ladies are 35 to 45ish and very much married...but the do enjoy their male strippers. My wife says its because it is safe sex, even though the ladies don't orgasm, they control when the man orgasms and she said the control of a naked man in a room full of clothed women has a difinite power imbalance that the girls love. I always save my single dollar bills for her special events. Even if your wife leaves the house in sweats or workout clothes, don't think she can't come over to a friend's house like my wife's and change into a little black dress they dropped off three days prior to the male stripper evening. My wife has them come over to our house because I'm cool with her and the young male dancer thing. She also outted me in front of them for having a small penis. So far I have just waited on them to help them get ready or get them a drink or get their purse for them. I would love to wait on them naked. So far it's just them teasing me about having a small penis, which is so hot for me. I just wanted you guys to know that your wife and her girlfriends get more excited about hot young guys as they get older. I think that women are way more sexual than we give them credit for, plus they are just starting to reach their sexual peak. I did buy her a cyber-skin vibe the size of the young man in her friends DVD. I run warm water over it before she uses it and she says it really feels like one. Any chance we will see a Summer of '77 Ch 6?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please, write some more.

As I wrote above, please write some more.

tadams9tadams9over 11 years ago
please add more

i loved this story, but am interested in if Adam gets caught of guard by Rachel , or if Rachel's friends come over for a weekend, or if Adam gets exposed at work (he might need to get changed a seemingly vacant office room), more pool time fun, & the party at the end of the summer.

tadams9tadams9over 11 years ago
This story series hasn't been updated in 2-3 years.

The author has not added to this cfnm series (2-3 year). Will another author add to this story? I am guessing that she is not a writer anymore. Reading about Oscar (Dick) & his prized size "Penis" was fun but, reading about Shy Adam's first cfnm experience was more enjoyable. I love reading about the first time cfnm and how it later builds.

As a short recap so far the, at first shy, inexperience Adam had gotten Curious and later bolder with, the more experienced & usual ringleader, his step mom Natalie. Natalie has also gotten more playful with her step son, Adam's dick. Adam over heard Natalie and her co-worker, Annette, talking about a possible cfnm barbecue she was holding at the end of next month. Rachel had gotten to play with Uncle Dick's (not related just a nick name) giant 11, maybe 11 and a half inches member.

It would be nice to center around Adam's cfnm adventures more thou. Since he is used to being nude in front of his step mom, maybe the author who decides to build on this story will start with add to the list of characters he‘s not familiar with. Maybe add some of Adam's & Rachel's friends from school. Have Rachel make plans to have her friends over for a swim or/and sleepover. It would be a nice read if Adam somehow got exposed to two or three of them. Since he was accidentally walked-in on by Natalie, have him accidentally walk into the line of sight of others to start building on this story. As some starting ideas;

1) They are working late Adam has to get changed in an empty office room at work to get walked-in on by Natalie & one of her coworkers.

2 ) Adam thinks he has the house to himself and doesn't bother with wearing clothes

3) Adam is bold without Natalie and decides since he swam nude before, why not do it alone, then gets caught

4)or as an alternative to 2; he finds a place to hide but Rachel comes home early with her friend, so he desperately has to sneak around changing his hiding place, they leave (just a walk to her friend's house to get her swimsuit) but the is door locked. He then gets caught by his step sister's other friends. Rachel called them to meet her there, under the impression Adam's not home & they'll have the pool to themselves. Rachel comes back and decides not to let Adam in at first.

5) After a long day's work Adam goes to bead early. Natalie doesn't need him at the office in the morning. To the best of his knowledge Rachel is staying at her friend's house for the night. He wakes up thinking he is home alone & walks out of the bathroom/shower nude to get clean clothes or a forgotten towel from the dryer. But unknown to him last night Rachel & her friends had a last minute change of plans of where there sleepover will be held.

6) Natalie's going on a trip for three days & Rachel has plan's to stay at her friend's house. Rachel's plans change and comes home early with a friend or two. They find Adam skinny dipping.

londonboy89londonboy89about 10 years ago
Natalie where are you?

Please finish the story

. This story is very hot) your cfnm fan londonboy89

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hope you continue!

Very hot, hope to enjoy more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
send the author positive feedback if you want any chance of the continuation

natalieprendergast / bess_armstrong , has not added any new chapters for a while , if you adore the writing as much as i do , i suggest you " send feedback" and ask politely for more ,

tadams587tadams587about 4 years ago

I'd love this series to be continued. time for Adam to be exposed to his step sister and maybe her friend(s), lol.

Perhaps Natalie could have him start taking his swimsuit off before he gets in the house after drips water on the floor & dick could move some furniture down a narrow hall or doorway causing his towel slip. Or a wardrobe malfunction caused by his rowdy friends.

Natalie would need to step up to help him to get over it.

tadams587tadams587about 4 years ago
please update series during quaratine

going stir-crazy. please add to this series.

tadams587tadams587over 3 years ago
I need more of this Asap, please

I love the series summer-of-77 would love for Adam to get exposed to a co-worker of his step-moms & her young daughters close to her age, or a niece of the teacher next door. Even more for his sister & her friends to see him & his massive testicals.

I'd always want to read more on Dick's Adventures as well.

tadams587tadams587over 3 years ago
More of Adams exposures please

I love the series Summer of '77 by natalieprendergast. it ended too soon.

Please give us more. We wanna read more of Adam's exposures.

Have the step-sister Rachel see him next, perhaps she'll "milk" those huge nuts dry.

Have him gets locked out nude. or due to some unfortanate events he ends up nude at the office,

while co-workers of Natalie brought their daughter or neice to work day. Have Adam's friends in the buff, kissing Natalie's ass. Maybe she gives them all some some spankings; or more.

His neighbors neice's or Rachel's friends see Adam in the buff. Perhaps Dick takes his swimsuit by mistake leaving adam with one too big.

Please & Thank You

tadams587tadams587over 2 years ago

I'm still wishing. waiting, hoping, & praying for more, please.

tadams587tadams587almost 2 years ago

More please. I’d love to read more tales of Adam’s exposures.

tadams587tadams587over 1 year ago

I love this story, I definably need more of Adam's Exposures and time spent with his friends & family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great. Want to read further. Hope you continue writing

tadams587tadams587over 1 year ago

TO BE CONTINUED....still waiting in 2023. Story too great to abandon hope...hope I will get to read more on Adam's exposures in the next chapter(s).

tadams587tadams587over 1 year ago

I love this story, I definably need more of Adam's Exposures and time spent with his friends & family in 2023. XD

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89about 2 months ago

It's a shame there were never any CFNM scenes between Adam and Rachel...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous