Summer Session

Story Info
A long summer of heatwaves in a crowded dorm suite.
24.5k words
30.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
envy_esk
envy_esk
27 Followers

(This is sort of a sequel to "Cock Model." Or maybe that story was a very short prequel to this very long one. Also, this story doesn't quite go in the direction you might have expected, considering where the previous story left off.)

=== One ===

During the next few weeks, Kelly pretty much shuts down to sex. She was already shy and inhibited, soon she basically stops wanting to do anything. When we do manage to have sex, it's quick, dull, and leaves us both feeling shitty.

We start having idiotic little spats about everything except sex. But it's all about sex. Eventually, we just stop fucking completely. And, of course, Kelly refuses to suck me off at all. She says she saw how much I enjoyed the blowjob from Liz, and she assumes she'd never be able to do it as well. I can tell she thinks I like Liz, and she isn't completely wrong. It's just too awkward for me to be over at Kelly and Liz's room anymore.

Frustratingly, Kelly still likes kissing and being held, so on the few the nights that she stays over, we still make out, and I still undress her. Against her objections, I strip naked, too. But she only allows me to hug her chastely and, at most, fondle and suck on her breasts (which are just large enough for a tit-fuck, but even this is too out-there for her).

And, of course, she never touches my eager hard-on, which I rub against her thigh. I take to masturbating quickly and quietly as I lie beside her after she's fallen asleep.

One night, she wakes up just as I'm coming. "Who were you thinking about just now?" she asks, looking away after briefly watching the mess of semen spurting all over my stomach. There is no right answer to that question.

So that night, a few days before finals, we decide to break up. We still really like each other, and we were good friends even before we started dating. But her sex drive is obviously no match for mine, and it's too frustrating for both of us.

We agree to stay in touch over the summer. We're both staying on campus after finals. Kelly will be here for the first three weeks until she leaves on a roadtrip with some other friends, which will drop her off in her home city for the rest of the summer. I'll be here all summer, working as a lab and research intern for a professor.

The dorms are virtually empty. In my suite, there are only two other guys besides myself: Jon, in the other single next door, and Derek, in one of the doubles across the hall. But Jon has essentially moved into his boyfriend's room across campus, so really it's just me and Derek.

Kelly's roommate, Liz, is staying all summer as well. Their suite is still almost full; only the beautiful Alexa has already left, taking a job for the summer up in the city.

For the first week or two after the break-up, I decide to avoid seeing Kelly as much as I can, just to make a clean break. My routine is pretty stable: I wake up and jerk off, then head to the library or my work-study all day, and I keep to my own suite most evenings. The weather continues to get hotter and hotter. Each night when I get back to my room, I strip down and lie naked with a fan on me and jerk off again before falling asleep.

This is the first summer I've stayed on campus, and I'm appalled at how badly the dorms are equipped to handle the typically hot summers in this region. I leave my door propped ajar with a shoe, and the window wide open, too, for better airflow.

My building is at the edge of campus, and my suite is on the ground-floor. A hillside drops away right under all the windows on my side, and a forested thicket and the blank unwindowed back wall of the laundry building face the other windows. No one can approach or see into our suite without either extreme difficulty and effort, or an extremely powerful telescope from about a mile away.

Late one evening, I wake up and head to the bathroom to pee. I don't bother putting on any clothes. In fact, a few times during the heatwave, Derek and I have hung out in the kitchen having a few beers, completely nude. The first time was a bit of a surprise, when we each didn't realize the other was around and we both came out of our rooms naked.

You can't live in such close quarters with a bunch of people for long without exposing at least a little skin now and again. It happens. It's never been much of a big deal, and now Derek and I have decided that as long as this heatwave lasts, the dress code should be extremely casual.

The two toilet stalls face the two shower stalls, and both curtains are drawn shut. Without closing the stall door, I stand at the bowl. As soon as my piss hits the water, I think I hear something behind me, maybe a sigh or an exhalation.

Over the sound of my piss, I can't be sure I even heard anything. I tilt my head to listen, and try to glance around a little. I can't really see anything, but I also can't really move much without peeing on the floor. I flush, and step out of the toilet stall. The curtain of the shower stall directly opposite may have just moved, but I can't be sure.

I decide I'm being paranoid. If Derek were there, he'd just say hello.

As I quickly wash my hands, I keep an eye and an ear trained on the shower stall, then I go back to my room. I close the door to the shoe, and peek back. The angle is such that when the bathroom door is propped wide open (as it always is), I can see one of the shower stalls and one of the sinks on the far wall.

A girl steps gingerly out of the stall. In the darkness, and at this distance, I can hardly make anything out, but she is petite with dark, very close-cropped hair. And she's obviously naked.

She crosses the bathroom and out of sight. I hear her close a stall door. I can faintly hear her peeing. Just before she flushes, I quietly step away from my door, and lie back on the bed on top of the sheets. I hear her scurry past my door and go into Derek's room.

I start getting hard as I think about the girl and her little tits, the sound of her peeing, and the very good chance that she saw me naked, and was checking out my bare ass as I was taking a leak. But I fall asleep before I can jerk off.

***

A few hours later, I wake again to the sound of... what? Hushed voices? People walking by? I get up and listen at my slightly opened door. I wait till it's quiet, and ease my door open a bit wider. I can faintly see the girl, still naked, just as she steps into the shower stall. Then I see Derek come into view, and step into the stall with her. He's naked, too. I don't hear any water running.

I start to wonder what they're doing, but of course I know what they're doing.

The thrill of almost getting caught.

I consider going into the kitchen to rummage around. I think about pulling on some boxers, but then I realize that if I do, and they see me, then I'd be signaling to Derek that I know the girl is there. Why else would I have clothes on? Play it straight.

So I take a deep breath, step out into the hall naked, and walk to the kitchen. I pull a beer from the fridge, deliberately making a bit of noise. I can hear them holding still and silent in the bathroom. I pop open the bottle, and I hear one of them exhale.

Pretending that it must be Derek alone, I say, "Hey, Derek. You want a beer?"

He clears his throat, then says, "Yeah, um... I'll be there in a sec."

He pads in. He's naked of course, and I throw a side glance at his crotch as I dip into the fridge for another beer. He has a rapidly deflating hard-on, and it's wet, like it's just been in a cunt or a mouth.

My own dick has been on the rise, and so as we stand there, we're both semi-erect to basically the same degree.

"Another hot fucking night," I say idly.

"Yeah," he replies nervously. He's left a naked girl in the other room and he clearly wants to get back to her. I decide to torture them a bit more.

"You know," I say, after taking a long pull at my beer, "I think I'm going to rinse off real quick."

Before Derek can react, I walk swiftly into the bathroom and flick on the lights. I know which stall the girl is in, and I head straight for the other one. I turn on the water and wait for it to get hot.

"Best way to cool off is a hot shower," I say, as Derek rushes in.

The frantic look on his face is priceless. His cock is completely soft now. Mine, on the other hand, is almost completely hard.

Leaving the curtain open, I step into my shower, keeping up a steady patter, blithely ignoring his obvious, squirming discomfort. Because we've had nude bull sessions like this before, he's trying to act casual, leaning against the wall with his beer. But I can tell his attention is on the other shower, where the girl is still hiding.

"Sorry for the display," I say, indicating my erection. "It's just — since Kelly and I broke up, I've seen absolutely no action. And hardly anything before that, frankly. I'm jerking off all the fucking time. And I seem to be hard like this almost all night long. I'm surprised I haven't broken the skin or anything. This damn heat isn't helping..."

I've never really talked like this with Derek before: this is for the girl's benefit.

I go on: "How about you? You seeing anybody?" And before he can answer, I say: "Oh, you were with what's-her-name. That big girl with the huge boobs."

"Yeah. I mean, no," Derek says. "I mean, she's gone for the summer. But yes, I've actually been seeing someone the last couple days..." His eyes are glued to the other stall.

I kill the water and grab a towel from a hook. "Tell me about her. I need to live vicariously."

I step out and stand right in front of the other stall. The curtain is closed but I can tell the girl has been peering out. I stand in profile, cock out, still hard. I'm sure she can see me. I'm practically shaking, this is so exciting. "Is she hot?"

"Yeah, she's really hot," Derek says. "Her name's Cindy. Small, thin. Tiny waist: I can almost wrap my hands all the way around. She's got perfect little tits you can almost suck completely into your mouth."

"Nice! Gotta ask: does she like to give head? I've only had one good blowjob since last winter. Now blowjobs are almost all I can think about."

"Oh yeah! — Kelly's roommate, right? And while Kelly actually watched? That must have been wild. Still don't know if I believe you..." Derek's hard-on is starting to come back. "Yeah, Cindy actually loves giving head, and she's really good. She loves to swallow, but she also likes it when I come all over her. She told me that one time in high school, she got a bunch of guys to take turns jerking off all over her, and her girlfriends called her..." He pauses. "They called her... the Cum Queen."

"Holy shit, are you kidding me?" At this point, I'm all dried off, so now I start slowly stroking myself with the towel.

He's completely hard now, too. This is the first time we've seen each other's erections, and I'm secretly pleased to see that I'm thicker, with a much bigger glans.

"Listen," he says, "I should really..."

"Yeah," I agree, "we clearly both need a little alone time. I get it. I'll see you in the morning." I make no indication that I'm leaving. He doesn't budge either.

The girl, unable to keep quiet any longer, groans loudly, and throws the curtain aside. I turn to the shower stall, pretending to be surprised.

She is just as Derek described her. Barely five feet tall, tiny waist flairing to a generous ass, and tasty little button tits. She has huge grey eyes and milky white skin. Her black hair is close-cropped in an extremely short pixie cut.

"God, I can't stand it!" she cries, and rushes forward. She grabs my towel and yanks it away. My hard-on springs out, bobbing. "I need a mouthful of jizz, right fucking now. No more chitchat, you idiots!"

She pushes me back to lean against one of the sinks, and drops to her knees. She starts sucking on me like mad. She plants her hands on my ass and, kneading them, she pulls to thrust me down her throat.

I wasn't kidding about being close, and after barely a minute, I blurt out, "Shit, I'm about to—" and I'm coming in her mouth.

With barely a pause to catch it all, she jumps up and scurries over to Derek. She's in such a hurry that I haven't quite finished coming, so the last few gobs of my cum splat on the floor.

Derek's been watching with a stunned expression and his hand clutching his erection. Now she kneels before him, bats his hand away, and goes to work on him.

Coming up for air, she says, "My name's Syd, not Cindy." And she dives back onto his cock, sucking away.

"Well," Derek manages to say, "you've been... calling me... Darren this whole... time." He looks at me, helplessly, then down at the girl. "Oh... god...," he moans. He grabs the back of her head, pushing his cock deep down her throat with little thrusts as he comes.

After holding still like that until she's swallowed everything, she stands up and says, "I need a beer."

She walks over to the kitchen and pulls a bottle from the fridge.

Derek and I follow her. She's sitting at the kitchen table. She's got cum — maybe mine, maybe Derek's, who knows? — running down her chin.

I get two more bottles out and sit down next to her. Derek sits on her other side.

"Syd, huh?" I say. "Is that short for something?"

"Fuck the smalltalk," she snaps. "I'm just waiting till we finish these beers to suck you both off again. Maybe a little endurance this time, boys?"

She takes our soft cocks in each hand and tugs aggressively on them. We're both hard again quickly. Derek lifts her up out of her chair and throws her across the table on her stomach. He throws her legs apart, pulling on her tiny waist till she's impaled on him. I stand up and cram my cock into her mouth.

Since we've both come so recently, we fuck her from both ends like this, with her draped across the table, for a good half hour before I finally start to come again. This time she swallows me completely. She grunts like an animal with each blast of cum.

Almost better than Liz, but not quite.

Then Derek pulls out and lifts her in the air. He drops her onto his waiting cock and pins her to the kitchen wall. She wraps her arms and legs around him, clinging to him as he pounds her violently. I wobble back to my room.

I fall asleep to the sound of them fucking noisily against the adjoining wall. The thrill of getting caught.

=== Two ===

Later that week, both Derek and Jon move off campus. I have the suite to myself. I continue to sleep nude, and take to leaving my dorm room door wide open. I'm still jerking off to sleep every night, and again as I wake up.

It's late, probably about midnight, and I turn off the light and get ready to masturbate. My cock is still soft, and I've only just started massaging it when I hear someone enter the suite. I pull the sheet over myself just as Liz peeks around the corner of my open door.

I haven't seen her since that day she gave me the blowjob in front of Kelly and Alexa. "Hi, Jamie," she says shyly. "Are you awake?"

"Liz! Yes, I was just going to sleep... What's up?"

In the darkness, I can just make out that she's wearing a very thin summer dress. She comes over and sits at the end of my bed. "It's Kelly. Have you seen her much in the last week or so?"

"No, not since we broke up. I've been trying to give her space."

"Oh!" Her eyes widen. "You broke up!"

"Yeah, just before finals."

"Well that explains everything. I had no idea, but I suppose I should have guessed. She's been acting weird. Moody. Not really talking to me, or anyone. And you know how chatty Alexa can get about the guys she's sleeping with. Kelly has been leaving the room whenever Alexa starts dishing... But now I get it. No wonder we haven't seen you over at our suite."

She falls silent and we look at each other for a minute. "Why are we still sitting in the dark?" she asks finally.

"Well, I was just going to sleep, and..."

"And you don't have any clothes on, do you?"

"Not really, no."

"Well..." She stands up, and turns the desk lamp on. She looks down at me. I throw the sheet aside. She licks her lips as she watches my cock pulse quickly into a straining hard-on. Then she says, "Help me out of this dress."

I've said before that she's not exactly a stunner. She doesn't have much of a waist, and her breasts are small and unremarkable. But her bottom is delicious — tight and round — and because she's a runner (not for sport, just recreationally), she's got really nice legs. She has a fluidity of movement, a sharp and mordant wit, and a gorgeously creamy voice. Her face is girlishly cute rather than pretty, with a deceptively sweet smile that accents her surprisingly kissable lips.

Frankly, I've had a crush on her for as long as I've known her. And, of course, for the last month, I've been dreaming of the blowjob she gave me.

I stand up and embrace her. We've never kissed before, and she kisses me hard and hungrily. She tastes delicious.

She cups my ass, caresses it, then pulls me close to crush my erection against her. I slowly unbutton the dress all the way down. It opens like a shirt. She's nude beneath. To undo the lowest buttons, I have to crouch, and I stay down there and get into a kneeling position. I bury my face in her groin, smelling the metallic tang of her arousal, burrowing with my tongue for her clit.

As she arches her pelvis, I lap at her cunt, with my hands on her sweet ass cheeks. I haven't eaten a girl since last winter, because Kelly thought it was "weird." I'm out of practice, but Liz doesn't seem to mind. In fact, after only a few minutes, I think I sense an orgasm throbbing faintly.

She confirms it with a whimper as she falls over onto the bed. I climb on top of her and slip effortlessly into her cunt. I pound at her steadily and hard for what feels like a very long time. After I feel her shudder through another orgasm, I slow down until I'm pulling out and sliding in agonizingly slowly.

I carry on like this for as long as I can, as she lies exhausted and motionless, limbs splayed. Then I hold still until my my own orgasm finally climbs up from my balls. As soon as she feels me throbbing and pumping in her, she comes again.

We lie like that, drenched in sweat, as I slowly soften inside her, and we fall asleep.

I wake in the middle of the night to find her crouching over me, suckling my soft cock. I quickly get hard in her mouth. She sucks more energetically. She squeezes my balls, caresses the shaft, claws gently at my thighs and abdomen.

I grunt as I feel an orgasm building. She takes me out of her mouth, looks up at me, and starts jerking me off rapidly. When I start coming, I shoot up into her hair and onto her face and her small tits.

She licks her hand clean, but leaves the rest of my cum to run down her body. She cuddles up to me, nestling one hand to cradle my balls, a finger and thumb around the base of my deflating erection. We fall asleep again.

***

The next morning, I wake suddenly. It must be nearly noon. My room is brightly lit by midday light, and the desk lamp is still on. I'm sprawled out and Liz is curled asleep next to me. We're both still naked. Clots of my dried cum are caked in her hair and we're both covered in peeling sheets of dried jizz. I have a massive morning hard-on.

I roll my head slightly to look out into the hall. I'm surprised to see the door to the double across the hall is also open. It's been closed since Steve and Marc moved out two weeks ago.

I see a man, maybe in his late thirties, moving about the room. He's in shorts and a tee shirt. His full head of white-blond hair is short but messy.

Suitcases are open on the bed. It looks like he's unpacking. Moving in.

Shit, I think, closing my eyes.

envy_esk
envy_esk
27 Followers