Summer Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I remember the note on the bulletin board outside the suite last week: some of the rooms were going to be allocated to grad students for the summer. This guy must be the first of them. I thought the move-ins wouldn't start for another week or so.

I look back. He's closed the door to his room. Yep, there's no way he hasn't seen us.

Just then, Liz stirs. She looks around, spots my hard-on.

She says sleepily, "Oh, is that for me?" and before I can say anything, she's got me in her mouth again. She hums and moans as she gobbles at it. I try to stop her, whispering, "Hold on, wait..."

But she ignores me. After a few long sucks, she crawls up and straddles me, and she bounces up and down with abandon, whooping comically.

As she bounces through a quick orgasm, she lets out a long moan that ends with a yelp. "Oh, I love loud morning sex!"

She settles down to keep fucking me till I come, but I whisper, "Stop, I gotta pee! Also—"

"Let's go take care of you, then," she interrupts. I try to grab my bathrobe from a hook, but she drags me into the bathroom. Hustling me into a stall, she stands behind me and reaches around to hold me in her hand. Stroking the length of my shaft languidly, she asks, "Is this how you guys do it?"

"Oh come on..." I moan, "I'm in agony. I can't pee like this."

"Well, let's get rid of it, shall we?" She turns me round, kneels, and sucks me off. Liz isn't expecting me to come so soon, and she pulls away to catch her breath — just as I start coming in hard jets. The pressure to pee makes it more powerful. She actually flinches as each blast hits her face with considerable force.

"Goddam!" she says.

Liz stands up without wiping her face and, dripping, turns me back to the toilet. Standing behind me, and peering around, she aims my wilting cock at the bowl. I relax, and finally release a hard stream of piss. It arcs up and to the right. Laughing in surprise, she adjusts, trying to get it into the bowl. But her aim is terrible, so at first I'm peeing on the wall to the right, then on the floor to the left. "Oops!" she cries, and finally directs it into the water.

After I'm done peeing, Liz heads for the shower. I cross the bathroom to the row of hooks, to grab an extra towel for her. While I'm there, I hear a woman's voice around the corner.

"I'm back," the woman says. "Are the lovebirds awake yet?"

Oh god. It's a couple.

The man's voice replies, "They just had a very noisy morning fuck and now I think they're in the shower."

"Good," the woman laughs. "That girl needs to wash her hair. She's a mess."

I hustle nervously into the shower with Liz. I pull the curtain and Liz is just about to ask me what's going on, when the woman walks in.

"Good morning, neighbor," she says. I peer around the edge of the curtain and Liz peeks out the other side. "Oh. Neighbors, I should say. My husband and I just moved in this morning."

She's wearing a pair of drawstring shorts and a sports bra under a tank top, holding in very large breasts. Like the man, she's also in her late thirties. She's short with very dark skin, straight black hair, and a compact, full figure. She looks Persian or Indian.

She steps into the toilet stall. She undoes the drawstring and pulls down her shorts and panties so quickly that I barely catch the hint of a thick full bush. She sits down on the toilet, and starts peeing.

She looks us with huge black eyes. She asks, "Are you here for the summer grad sessions, too?"

"Um, no," I say. "I'm a lab intern and Liz is..."

"Me, too," Liz adds in a small voice over the sound of the woman's urine loudly hitting the water.

"Well, isn't this cozy?" The woman laughs and flushes the toilet. "Let's try not to get in each others' way too much, but this bathroom situation is pretty tight. Have a nice shower, kids," she says, and leaves.

"What the fuck just happened?" Liz whispers.

I explain the bulletin, and how I saw the guy already this morning, unpacking.

"That's why you were whispering and acting all coy?..."

"Yes! And so," I add, "no more loud sex, I guess."

"Fuck that!" Liz snaps. She gets out and is drying off in the middle of the bathroom when the man walks in, still in his shorts and tee.

Despite her tough talk just now, Liz yelps in surprise and scrambles to cover herself with her towel.

"Oh, hello, miss," he says courteously, with only the slightest glance at her. "Pardon the intrusion, but I really have to go to the bathroom..." And he steps to one of the toilets, and without closing the stall door, starts urinating.

Liz, now wrapped more modestly by her towel, stares at the man's back, then looks me with an incredulous expression on her face.

"I'm Greg, by the way," he says over his shoulder. "That was my wife just now, Priya. Wow," he says, "looks like someone has really bad aim. There's a cleaning staff that comes on weekends, right?"

Neither of us can think of anything to say, so we just stand there under the water, awkwardly listening to him peeing strongly for a long minute or so.

He washes his hands. "Anyway, Priya's in one of the summer grad programs, and she'll barely be here most days. I'm the house husband. Or dorm husband, I guess? But I won't be around all that much, either. I've got work of my own. Anyway, nice meeting you!" And he leaves.

=== Three ===

Indeed, the rest of that week, we don't see them. Greg comes home from wherever he spends his days, makes something simple for the two of them in the kitchenette, then disappears into their room before Liz or I get back in the evening. We hear Priya come in very late, after we've gone to sleep. Liz and I leave for our work-study before they seem to have risen, so we don't see either of them in the mornings either.

The heat has started to break, but everyone is still leaving their windows open and their doors propped open overnight. The first few nights, they're so quiet, we start to think the other couple is too exhausted from their days to do anything other than sleep. Liz and I can't stop having sex every night and every morning, but we're both feeling shy, so we try to keep as quiet as possible.

Late in the week, I wake up in the middle of the night to pee. I don my robe, holding it shut with one hand, and shuffle to the bathroom. I let the robe fall open and stand at the toilet. Just as I start peeing, I hear Priya come in. I glance over my shoulder.

She had been looking down at my waist-level, then her attention snaps up, and we look at each other. She smiles. My robe is open enough and I'm just in profile enough so that she certainly could see my dick in my hand.

She's wearing nothing but a tiny nightgown. It's so short, it barely covers her pussy. The fabric is sheer and, even in the darkness, I can make out the large dark nipples of her massive breasts. She goes into the next stall and immediately starts peeing hard.

I shake my dick, and go to the sinks. I don't bother tying my robe back together. I pass her stall. She has the nightie up well above her bellybutton, and her heavy and shapely legs are spread just a little. My quick look gives me a clear view of her pussy, and her thick, wild bush.

Briefly exposing myself to this voluptuous and virtually naked older woman is giving me a bit of an erection. As it rises, it peeks out between the opened flaps of my robe.

I meet her eyes, and she smiles again. She gets up, her eyes never leaving my cock, and joins me at the sinks. As I wash my hands, Priya stares boldly as I quickly grow into a full, fat hard-on.

I leave her, and go back to my room. Liz stirs as I spoon against her, feels my hardness, and shifts to let me slide into her cunt from behind. We fuck slowly on our sides for the next half hour or more. I slowly stroke her strong thigh, or reach around to cup her little tit. I'm lost in fantasies of Priya's enormous boobs, my jizz all over them. Liz falls asleep a few times, then climaxes when she feels me coming.

***

Saturday morning, I'm alone. Liz left yesterday afternoon to go home for the weekend, returning Monday or Tuesday.

All week, she's been waking me up by sucking on me then having quiet sex, and this morning I actually wake myself up jerking off. I kick the sheet off, pull myself up into a reclining position, and start in with a hard, fast wank.

A few minutes later, before I can stop or pull the sheet up, Priya knocks as she peeks around the edge of the door.

"Oh!" she gasps, her eyes drawn instantly to my hand wrapped around my erection. "So sorry!" But she doesn't look away as I scramble to pull the sheet over me.

"Um, yes?" I ask when I'm finally covered.

She looks around my room. "Where's your girl?"

"Liz went home for a few days, so it's just me."

"Oh," she says, "I get it. Well, Greg and I wanted to know if you kids had had breakfast yet," she says, pushing the door open and taking a step into my room. She's in a light bathrobe, loosely knotted, showing a lot of her generous cleavage. "He's a great cock — I mean cook! — and was going to whip something out — I mean up! — for all of us."

"Breakfast sounds nice, thanks. I'll, um... I'll be out in a minute."

"Sure, you just go ahead and finish up in here. Take your time!" She giggles, and steps away, pulling my door behind her. I can hear them talking quietly and clanging around in the kitchen.

I'm still erect, and I was pretty close when Priya interrupted. I really need to finish. I kick off the sheet and start jerking off quickly.

Just as I start coming, Priya suddenly pushes the door wide open and steps in.

"Nice," she coos softly, watching me erupt all over my stomach and chest.

I'm so embarrassed, I cover my eyes with my free hand. Flashing my dick the other night was one thing, but actually getting caught ejaculating is another — especially since I was imagining fucking Priya's tits and coming all over her face...

"I just wanted to ask you if you want two or three eggs," she says. I look up. She's standing over me, surveying the mess, and studying every inch of my naked body.

"Uh, three. Three is fine," I say.

"Great. Hey Greg," she calls, "Jamie will take three eggs! Now," she says quietly, "clean up and we'll see you in a few minutes." She stands over me for a second, gives me another long once-over, then leaves the room.

***

Now dressed in boxers and a tee shirt, I head to the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth. I pass the kitchen but I don't look in, to avoid eye contact. I hear Priya saying to Greg, "You boys just play with your things all the time, don't you?" They both laugh.

Oh great. Did she just tell him she caught me jerking off, or that she watched me come?

I go into the kitchen, and sit down at the little table. Priya's robe is loosely bound, and Greg is wearing only a pair of boxers.

A gorgeous three-egg omelette is waiting for me. There's sourdough toast, and a glass of orange juice. I take a gulp — no, it's a mimosa. I drain the glass, and Greg pours me another from a pitcher.

The omelette is delicious. I wolf it down, and devour the toast. I glance up occasionally, to see them watching me wryly, or looking meaningfully at each other. Between us, we finish the mimosas.

"Such appetites," Priya says. "You already miss your girl, don't you."

I blush. Ordinarily, I'm not shy — a leading reason Kelly and I didn't work out — but I feel humbled and self-conscious before this woman, nearly twenty years older than me.

"You'll be ready to go again any minute, too, won't you?" she asks. There's a long silence as I slowly realize she expects me to answer.

"Oh, um. Yeah, normally, I guess."

"'Normally'? What does that mean? Are you sick at the moment or something?"

I'm still blushing. Greg starts to answer for me: "Well, that sort of thing can depend on a lot of factors—"

Priya interrupts, "Like how most of his blood is in his cheeks, not his prick?" She pulls her bathrobe open a little, to expose more of her breasts, and the slightest edge of one of her nipples. "Does this help divert the flow?" she asks me.

This woman is bold. I look at Greg, who's staring at her cleavage, so I feel like I have permission to look, too. She's gorgeous.

"Well, it's diverting my flow," Greg says, reaching under the table to adjust himself.

"Do you mind cleaning up?" Priya asks me, "Apparently my services are required elsewhere..."

She stands, the already loose sash coming untied. Her robe falls open, exposing her completely. She quickly gathers it shut again, but not before I get a brief but thorough look at her — in the full light of day for the first time.

Her breasts are simply enormous, and her full bush is jet black. She pulls Greg up and leads him out of the kitchen.

After I take my last bite, and drain my glass, I walk back to my room. Their door is closed, but I can clearly hear the sound of skin rapidly and loudly slapping skin, over the creaking rhythm of the bed. Priya is moaning and gasping in time.

Blood surges into my cock, tenting my boxers. I rush to my room, close the door, and jerk off again.

***

One of the perks of staying on campus for the summer is that the university offers full housekeeping: instead of the cursory wipe-down of the bathrooms that happens every few weeks during the school year, they supply fresh bed linens and bath towels weekly, and a full cleaning of the bathroom and kitchenette.

This Sunday morning is the first, but I've forgotten about it. I'm finishing my shower when I hear a woman's voice say, "Housekeeping," followed by a short shriek.

I shut off the water and see an old woman with a shocked look on her face hurry into the bathroom. She's carrying a stack of fresh bath towels, and puts them on the counter on the far side of the bathroom. Then she gathers all the old towels from the hooks around the bathroom — including mine.

"Um, excuse me," I say, peeking around the curtain.

The old woman looks over. "New towels," she says, pointing at the stack, and walks out with all the old towels.

I draw the curtain aside and walk across the bathroom, naked and dripping wet. I pull a towel off the top and start drying off.

It's exciting to be standing nude in the middle of the room like this, and I can feel my limp cock wobbling and slowly start to bloom as I tousle my hair vigorously. Then I wrap it behind me to dry my back and ass. My cock is still climbing.

The old woman walks back in and gasps.

"Well, you took my towel," I say. She's frozen, staring at my fat semi-erection.

"Like it?" I ask her. She gasps again and flees to the kitchenette. I wrap my towel around my waist, but my dick is pushing forward very obviously.

Priya enters in her robe. "She walked in on us having sex," she explains.

"She took my towel, so I had to dry off over here."

"How bold!" she says. "You like showing off to crones?" she asks, eyeing my bulge. "Funny, I'm an old woman, too — but you seem quite bashful around me."

She giggles as she sees my dick twitch under the towel.

"You need to strip," Priya says suddenly.

I look at her, stunned again at her boldness. I think, what the hell, she's already seen me come all over myself — if she wants to look, I'll give her a good look... I reach for the knot holding my towel on, but then she adds, grinning, "Your bed. Go strip your bed. New sheets."

She giggles again, turns on the water in the shower and fusses at the sink as the water heats up. I linger, my arms crossed, leaning against the door frame. She glances over at me as she heads to the shower. She takes her robe off, hangs it on a hook beside the shower, and takes her time stepping behind the curtain. Once again, she's given me a look at her body.

Still only in my towel, I go to my room. The old woman is in the kitchenette. Greg and Priya's door is closed, and there's a pile of bed sheets on the floor before it.

I start tugging the sheets off my bed when the old woman comes to the door. She doesn't make eye contact, but just waits until I've stripped the bed. I carry them in my arms over to her and she takes them from me.

My towel decides to come undone at that moment, and drops.

I stand for a long second as she finds that her averted eyes are now staring right at my crotch. I give my hips a tiny shake to send my softened cock swinging back and forth.

She gasps again, turns to pick up the other sheets, and flees to the end of the hall. She dumps all the linens in a cart, and leaves without looking back.

I close my door and get dressed for the day.

=== Four ===

Liz returns the next day — Monday — and the weekday schedule resumes: We quietly fuck every night before going to sleep and every morning on waking; we never see or hear Greg or Priya, only faint evidence of their activity in the kitchenette and bathroom (dishes, towels).

I tell Liz how Priya has flashed me a few times and that I could hear them having sex. I also tell her how the old cleaning lady saw me naked.

But I wait a few days before finally confessing that Priya caught me jerking off and actually watched me come. It's late in the evening and we're naked, but we haven't had sex yet. We're lying with a fan blowing on us, talking idly about things. I mention that Greg made us omelettes last Saturday.

"Priya came in and invited us to breakfast," I tell her.

Something about how I say that makes Liz ask, "'Came in'? You mean like when you were still in bed?"

"Yes. Um, and I was actually..." I hesitate. "Well, let's just say I'd had just woken up, and you've kind of trained me to expect... some attention? So, I was..."

"Wait — she walked in while you were whacking off?"

So I tell Liz everything.

"Wow," Liz sighs. "Priya is brazen. I think I like her! And since we're talking about our neighbors..." she adds, "I saw Greg naked this morning."

"What happened?"

"It was really early," she says, "I was on the toilet, and I hadn't closed the stall door. I had finished peeing but hadn't flushed yet, and was reading something on my phone. Greg came in, took off his robe and started the shower water. I covered my tits—"

"What? Why?" I ask. "You were naked?"

Liz nods. "It was so early! I thought no one would be up. So anyway, Greg went over to the sink and started brushing his teeth, totally naked the whole time. For an older guy, he has a really cute ass. Finally, I cleared my throat, and he jumped a mile! He hustled into his shower, but he only pulled the curtain closed a little, so I could see him shower. At first, it seemed accidental, like he didn't realize the curtain was as open as it was. But he started getting a boner, and..."

"And what?"

"Oh honey, you know I love your body, but his cock is _gorgeous..._ When it's hard, it points straight up, almost touching his belly. And then..." Liz pauses. "Then he started jerking off. And I couldn't help myself. I started playing with myself, too. Right before he came, he took his hand away and just stood there, looking right at me as his cum shot straight up in the air. Oh god, what a load..."

And without another word, she slides down, takes me into her mouth, and sucks on me hard till I come.

***

That weekend is the end of the third week after finals, and Kelly texts me that she wants to say goodbye before she leaves on her summer roadtrip. I tell her to swing by any time on Saturday or Sunday.

When I mention this to Liz, she says that she thinks she should stay out of the way. She's not sure if Kelly realizes that we're together now; she's been avoiding Kelly as much as possible, only heading over to her own room once or twice a week to pick up clothes and other things. So Liz decides to go hang out with a girlfriend in another suite for the weekend.