Summer Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We invite him to join us in the kitchen. The new man's name is Sean, and he's on work-study like us, but will be here for only a week before starting a new job in the nearby city. We introduce ourselves, and tell him about the the grad student and her husband who live across the hall. It feels weird to talk about Greg and Priya so abstractly, after the events of the other night.

Sean hasn't stocked any food of his own yet, of course, so he orders a pizza. We chat with him some more as we clear our own dinner. Liz, it seems to me, is being very flirty, finding excuses to touch him on his arm or shoulder.

Soon, Liz and I say our goodnights and head to our room. We strip naked, leaving the door slightly ajar, and talk quietly in the dark.

"I thought you were all fucked out," I whisper.

"What do you mean?"

"You were checking him out, flirting, touching his arms."

"Well, come on! He's really hot!"

"Hotter than me?"

Her hand wanders down to my cock and starts stroking it. "Oh, don't be jealous..." She slides down and blows me. "I missed you," she says after I come in her mouth.

I tell her I missed her, too, then tell her all about the new girl who's cleaning our suite. Liz masturbates as I recount how I flashed her and jerked off onto the table, then how the girl came back in and cleaned it up as I explained what it was. Liz stifles her incredulous laughing.

We hear the pizza arrive, and drift off to sleep.

***

We are woken later that night by incredible, window-rattling snoring. I get up and go to the door. Greg and Priya's door opens wider. They've returned, and I see Greg, also naked, look out. "What the hell?" he asks me.

"New neighbor," I explain.

"We only just got in about a half hour ago," he whispers, "and the suite was already dark."

I pull on my light robe, leaving it unknotted. I hold it closed in front and tiptoe down the hall. Sean's door is propped like everyone else's.

Liz and Greg have come out into the hall in their robes.

"Someone should nudge him, or wake him up," Liz suggests.

"Be my guest," I say.

She squares her shoulders and looks at all of us. "Okay, here I go..."

She pushes the door open and goes in. It's dark, but we can all see that Sean is sleeping like the rest of us: stark naked. His sheets are tangled around his legs, but he's uncovered from this thighs up.

He is indeed incredibly muscular. His penis is soft but fat, lying heavily to one side. His arms are flung out, and mouth is open. Liz looks back at us with a desperate expression, and mouths the word fuck!

Priya shoulders into the group. She's wearing her robe and, like me, she's holding closed only with her hand. "My, what a lovely boy," she says softly. "Shame his snoring is so fucking annoying..."

Liz leans over Sean, and pokes at his shoulder. He closes his mouth, but otherwise doesn't move. We wait. He snores again. It's quieter now, but that's relative: it's still amazingly loud.

She pokes him again. Still nothing. Again, harder, more of a punch. He chokes, stirs, and opens his eyes. Liz jumps back, startled. "Oh!" he cries, and starts to sit up. He looks down, sees he's uncovered and comically tries to pull the tangled sheets up over his crotch. "What's the matter?" he asks, "What's going on?"

The sheets are bunched such that he's covering his stomach, but he doesn't realize his crotch is still completely exposed.

"Your snoring woke us up," Liz says, looking back at me, Priya, and Greg. We actually all wave.

"Sorry," Sean says, "it's this heat. It's wreaking havoc on my sinuses. I've got a spray I can use..."

"Hi," Greg says, "I'm Greg. Please use your spray. And also? We can still see your dick." Everyone laughs as Sean desperately scrambles under the sheet.

"I'm going to go have a beer," Greg says. Liz and I join him.

Priya comes in a second later, and says, "I told Sean to join us if he's not too embarrassed." She takes the beer Greg offers her and sits down.

Priya and I have both tied our robes shut, but Priya as usual has done a sloppy job, leaving a lot of mobile breast flesh visible.

Sean steps sheepishly into the kitchen, bare-chested and in boxers. And the introductions start again. We all have two or three more beers during the long, easy conversation. Eventually, Priya starts leaning on Greg. Her eyes are half-closed and her hand is wandering over him, finding its way into his robe. "Time for bed," she coos.

When Liz sees that I've finished my last beer, too, announces that it's time for us to go, too. The gathering breaks up, and saying goodnight, we all leave the kitchen.

***

Sean, damn him, wakes up all up the next night with his snoring. It's a bit better tonight, but still loud enough to jolt us awake.

Liz bangs on the adjoining wall, but to no avail. "You go this time," she says.

On with my boxers, I shuffle over to his room. Priya, face like thunder, rushes past me. "I'm going to smother that boy," she growls.

She throws Sean's door open. He's got a little table fan on high, blowing right on him. Just like last night, he's on his back, limbs sprawled, and nude. But this time, we see that his pale and completely erect penis is jutting starkly out of the mass of his dense pubic hair.

Unfazed, Priya puts her hands under his ribs and thigh, and rolls him bodily over.

Sean splutters awake and leaps up. "Stop your snoring, you punk kid, or I'll crush you under my bum!"

She turns and sweeps out of the room. Greg and Liz are in the hall, wide-eyed.

"You tell him!" Liz cries.

Sean looks at me, blushing, trying to cover his erection. "I'm really sorry — I'm using the spray, honest! And," he adds quietly, "it's just too hot to wear anything. Why weren't these dorms ever fitted with fucking air-conditioning?"

"Just try to keep it down," I tell him.

"I can't help it — I broke up with my girlfriend a month ago!"

"No, keep the snoring down!"

=== Seven ===

Sean's snoring diminishes, but still keeps us all sleeping fitfully that week.

The heat is still oppressive, and we take to leaving our our doors wide when we go to sleep. All the windows are open, too, and we've found some spare table fans and set them at intervals in the hallway.

Liz and I are still on our schedule of fucking ourselves to sleep, and waking up to some kind of blowjob or quick fuck, and we're horny enough not to care that Greg and Priya now have an unobstructed overnight view into our room.

Because, of course, we can see into their room, too. For the rest of the week, whenever Sean's snoring wakes us up, we look over and maybe watch them fucking slowly, or see them watching us. It's unbearably exciting to be able to ogle Priya's incredible body while I'm fucking Liz or while she sucks on me.

***

Liz tells me how all week, she's been trying to catch Sean in the bathroom, following him in when he's going to shower, or leaving her stall open when she's peeing in the hopes he'll come in to shower, like she did when she watched Greg.

But Sean is too shy and sneaky. At most, she says, she manages to peek in around the edge of the curtain, but rarely sees anything.

Late Thursday night, I wake suddenly. I don't hear Sean snoring. Liz is already awake, looking at the open doorway.

"Hey," she nudges me.

"What's going on?" I ask. I can hear one of the showers running.

"Let's go rinse off," she says. In the darkness, I can see that Greg and Priya are both asleep in their room.

We go to the bathroom. Sean — nude, his chiseled body glistening — is standing under the water. He's left the shower curtain almost completely open. His dick is semi-erect, and his balls are enormous, and hanging very low.

Liz's jaw drops, and takes a sharp intake of breath. Sean jumps, spots us with a look of panic. He spins around, tugging the curtain closed.

"It's just so damn hot..." he explains.

Liz starts the water in the other stall. She and I step together into the other stall without closing the curtain.

Greg and Priya come in, their robes loosely bound.

"Hi everyone," Priya coos. "Go get wet and then come in the kitchen. I'll cool you all off with a fan."

We get out, leaving the water running, and head to the kitchen, naked and dripping wet. Greg hangs his robe on a hook, and gets into our stall. Sean is still in his stall, hiding behind the curtain.

Priya holds a table fan in her hands and aims it at Liz, then me. She tells us to turn around slowly.

Greg, wet and naked, comes into the kitchen a minute later. He's coaxing Sean forward with repeated waves of his hand. "Come on," he keeps saying.

Sean enters. He has a towel around his waist. He blushes when he sees we're naked. He doesn't know where to look, so he keeps his eyes downcast, but I see him steal glances at Liz's naked form, especially her cute ass as she's turning and turning in front of Priya's fan.

Greg and I then stand in front of the fan. The air cools us quickly, and our scrotums tighten, forcing our shrunken, flaccid cocks to jut out.

Priya takes her time studying every inch of Sean's body. "You have nothing to be shy about, sweetie." She licks her lips. "Absolutely nothing..."

Priya trains the fan on Sean, who slowly turns around and around. Each time he comes back to face her, his cock is pushing more and more against the towel.

"My turn," she says, handing Liz the fan and dropping her robe on the chair. Sean gawks at her generous form, wide hips, massive breasts. She scampers away, jumps in the shower for a minute, then hurries back.

"Who wants to blow on me?"

Liz pushes the fan into Sean's hands. Priya turns slowly. Raising her arms over her head, she swings her wide hips, and ripples her stomach in a slow belly-dance. Her pendulous boobs wobble and sway.

Unlike me and Greg — we're still too chilled — Sean is totally hard now under his towel. It starts to slip. He catches it just in time, and sets the fan down. His face is red, and without looking at any of us, he says, "I think I should go..." He hurries to his room.

The rest of us stand there for a minute. "Beer?" I suggest.

As we drink and chat, Liz and I sit at the table, but Priya and Greg lean on the counter. Priya cuddles up to him, pressing her body against him, her hands caressing his arms and torso, moving teasingly close to his crotch, but never touching.

She has the expected result, and as his cock begins to grow, precum starts dripping onto the floor. Liz glances over at me, tilts her head to spot my own growing erection under the table as I take in Priya's gorgeous curves.

We all watch silently as Greg gets harder, his cock climbing until it's pointing up at him.

Liz finishes her beer, gets up, and sets it by the sink. She stands on the other side of Priya, who turns to her, and the two naked women hug each other as Liz stares at Greg's steep, curved hard-on. Priya whispers something in Liz's ear. Liz smiles, whispers something in return. Priya nods in agreement.

"Goodnight, boys," Priya says, "Liz and I are so exhausted..." And the two of them leave, hand in hand. Greg and I look at each other quizzically. I stand up, and he spots my erection. We both smile, say goodnight and go into our rooms.

Immediately I know something is different: Liz appears to have pulled the sheets up over her. I get to the bed, and — it's Priya. She throws the sheet aside. She's lying on her back.

"Your girl is sweet, but you can't get a good titty-fuck from her, can you?" She pushes her boobs together. "Come on," she says.

I scramble onto her, straddling her stomach, and jab my cock into her cleavage. I start fucking her tits frantically, without any thought of what Greg and Liz might be doing. I'm fixated on Priya's face, those full lips and black eyes, and on her tits that have swallowed my cock.

She's so ample that no matter how hard I thrust, the tip of my cock never pokes out the top of her cleavage.

She's whispering encouraging words, praising how fat and hard my cock feels, how I must make Liz feel so good, Liz is lucky to have a hard cock like this to play with, I bet she loves to suck on this gorgeous cock of mine, have I ever fucked her in that sweet little ass of hers...

Throbbing, I bury myself up to my balls in her tits, and my semen blasts up onto her throat, over and over.

I slowly crawl off Priya, and flop on the bed beside her. My cum is running off her throat, and pooled between her collar bones.

Liz comes in just then. Priya asks, "Can you help me here, sweetie?" Liz kneels on the floor beside the bed and laps up as much of my cum as she can.

"Greg wants me to teach you how I do it," Liz says, as she suckles Priya's breasts. "He says I'm better — I doubt that! But thank you, it was amazing! I'll be dreaming of him coming in my mouth for a long time."

"I'm sure you're good, but I think novelty may have played a role: for the last sixteen years, I've been the only one who's gotten to suck on that gorgeous thing of his."

"Well," I interrupt, "I've had a few blowjobs in my day, and Liz really is amazing."

"You kid," Priya snaps, "I know my way around down there, too. I'm no slouch."

"Prove it!" Liz says.

"Oh, not tonight," Priya sighs. "I'll let the boy dream... and anticipate. That makes it better." Priya gives me a peck on the cheek, then kisses Liz long on the mouth. She leaves, pulling our door enough to obscure the view from the hall.

Liz is still so aroused, she immediately falls to masturbating. She urges me down beside her, and fondles my soft cock. I caress her all over, and get a few fingers into her pussy and begin slowly finger-fucking her as she works at her clit. "He didn't last very long," she tells me, "he came before you did. We were both watching you on top of Priya..."

She starts going faster, so I simulate a harder fuck. I feel her vagina pulsing around my fingers. I'm just hard enough again, so I quickly mount her, push into her, and fuck her through another climax. I settle into a long, slow rhythm, and she tells me how Greg felt in her mouth, how he tasted, how she wishes he could come all over her face — she even confesses to wanting him up her ass, something she's never done, and which we've never really contemplated before.

She keeps up this constant whispered sex-talk for the next half hour or more, until I come again. I feel her own orgasm as I start to soften inside her, and we quickly fall asleep with me lying on her.

=== Eight ===

The next day is Friday. By the time Liz and I are dressed and ready to go to our work-study, Greg and Priya are both gone. We walk by the last two doors. Sean's door is closed: a clear sign that he's also left for the day, since no one can stand the stifling heat inside these little rooms.

Sean is moving out tomorrow morning, so we decide to throw a farewell meal for him that evening, if he's not too embarrassed to join us. I wonder how much he heard last night...

We have arranged several fans to keep the kitchen under a constant breeze. Greg and I have stripped to our boxers. Priya is in skimpy panties and a bra that barely holds in her boobs. Sean joins us eventually, wearing only a pair of boxer briefs.

Sean, who had already been trying not to stare at Priya, turns bright red when he spots Liz enter. She doesn't own many bras and doesn't really need them, so she's wearing only a pair of girlish white cotton panties. Her sweet little tits are bare.

We order pizza, and when they arrive, Liz volunteers to go. "I'll help," Priya says, unhooking her bra and draping it on the back of her chair. The two go topless to the suite door. The rest of us listen to the delivery guy trying to sound casual.

They return, giggling, with three pizza boxes each. "A big tip, with big tits!" Liz laughs.

Priya has plans which will require her to leave for the city after dinner tonight, so she's the only one not drinking anything.

As the summer has progressed, I've managed to assemble a pretty respectable little liquor cabinet. After the first round of beer and wine, I offer to mix drinks for anyone who wants something. Priya gets up and reluctantly goes to pack and get dressed for her weekend outing.

As I mix mint juleps for the rest of us, Priya returns. She looks out place wearing so much clothing. She gives me and Liz quick hugs, then kisses Greg long and hard, planting her hand on the front of his boxers and feeling for the outline of his cock. She whispers something in his ear, then says goodbye to Sean, hugging him and giving his ass a squeeze.

"I'll see the rest of you Sunday night!" And she's gone.

***

After several more mint juleps, then a bottle of white wine, we're all feeling very loose and dreamy. Despite the fans, we're all flushed from the heat, and glistening with sweat.

"I need to go pack," Sean says, "Since I have to leave pretty early tomorrow..." He gets up and with another long stare at Liz's bare tits, heads to his room. The three of us stay in the kitchen, talking and drinking.

Sean comes back out an hour later. He's still only in his boxer briefs. He tells us he's finished packing. "And I'm going to sleep now," he adds, "so I want to say my goodbyes, since I may not see you in the morning..."

Greg and I each shake his hand, and Liz gives him a big, long hug, cuddling up to him, grinding her hip against his groin, and finishing by running her hands all over his lean torso, flank, and back. She keeps her tits pressed against him as long as she can. He goes beet red again, and unconsciously adjusts himself: his penis is now pushing its way down the leg of his boxer briefs.

He spins around to hide it, but this shows Liz his ass, and she gives it a sharp, satisfying slap. "It was very nice almost seeing you!" she laughs.

He nods, still blushing, and flees.

"You're a cruel girl," Greg tells her.

"I have something else planned," she says in a low, evil voice. "If I want to see a cock, I find a way to see it. Jamie knows this. The other times I got a peek weren't enough, and those balls, mmm..."

Greg shakes his head, and we finish the last of the wine. By now it's very late, so we say goodnight, and head to our rooms. Once we're on our own, I ask Liz what she has planned.

"You'll see!" She pulls off her panties, tugs my shorts off, and pulls me into bed. I fuck her quickly, both of us coming at the same time. I pull out, and realize I'm exhausted. No one has slept well all week, and the prospect of no more snoring makes me actually smile as I start to drift off.

A few hours later, I wake to find Liz getting back into bed.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I said goodbye to Sean. He was snoring again, but you didn't hear a thing. So I got up and snuck into his room. He was on his back, naked, just like the other night. So... I woke him up." She's grinning and starts to giggle.

"What did you do?" I ask her, already half knowing.

"Let's just say I didn't let him finish in my mouth. He only lasted a few minutes anyway. I don't think he jerks off often enough. My god, I haven't seen that much cum in..." She trails off in revery, then sighs.

"I've sucked on three different cocks in a week," I say. "I bet even Alexa would be impressed!..."

***

We wake late Saturday morning, and Sean is already gone. Greg, too, seems to be gone for the day. There's a note in the kitchen saying he doesn't want to cook in this heat, so maybe we can order in again, but that he has a big dinner planned for Sunday night when Priya returns.

Saturday passes uneventfully, and we spend the day doing laundry, which is in a small building nearby. Liz wears her favorite summer dress, nude beneath. I stay shirtless, pulling on my baggy shorts with no underwear.

No one else is there, so to pass the time, I eat her pussy while everything is rolling in the washers, then she gives me a long, leisurely blowjob after we move everything to the dryers.