Summer Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's just swallowing the last of my cum as we hear voices approach. She crams my still hard cock into my shorts as two women come in with their laundry baskets.

They're our age, both black. One is tall, slender, very muscular, and almost blue-black she's so dark. The other has very light skin, and is heavy and round — similar to Priya, actually. They're dressed the way most of us are dressed: in almost nothing. The tall one is in a small white bikini that shows her whole long form and throws the darkness of her complexion into sharp relief; the short one is wearing a tube top and a miniskirt.

We all say hello, as they load clothes into a washer.

Liz busies herself folding the first load of clothes at a table across the room, as I stand waiting for the next load to finish.

The tall girl glances at me, then does a double take. She turns to her friend, and I hear her say, "Looks like she had an afternoon snack. Vanilla." The other looks over and her eyes widen as she gives me a once-over, and starts laughing.

Only then do I look down, and blush furiously: it's so warm that I didn't notice that I've been leaking cum — a large glob has already oozed down my leg past my knee.

And neither of us zipped up my fly, and my tenting hard-on has kept the fly gaping open: the arch of my shaft is easily visible.

I wipe the drop of cum off with my finger, and zip up my shorts. But there's simply no hiding that I'm still obviously erect.

I pull the laundry out, and go fold it beside Liz. "Which suite do you guys live in?" the tall girl asks.

Liz hasn't been paying attention as she folds. She looks over, smiles, and tells them our suite number.

"Maybe my friend and I will drop by some time."

"Sure," Liz says, "come any time!"

I blush even harder. After we leave with our laundry, I tell her about the cum on my leg, and how the girls could still see my hard-on through my open fly.

"Since when are you so shy?" she scoffs.

***

That evening, Greg, Liz, and I order in. We are once again stripped down to our underwear. And Liz is topless. When the food arrives, she goes.

We've ordered Thai tonight, and the hot food makes us all sweat. With the arrangement of fans, we actually feel cool. We get a deck of cards and play Hearts for several hours, drinking some of Greg's good wine.

It must be nearly midnight, and we're all sleepy and drunk, when there's a knock on the suite door. Liz, weaving a little, answers.

She leads the visitors all into the kitchen. I blush and put my head down on the table: it's the two women from the laundry. The women are dressed as they were today. The short one has a six-pack of beer hooked on the finger of one hand, and with the other, she's holding hands with a heavy-set young man.

He's about our age. Light brown skin and dense curly hair. He's sullen, and looks like he doesn't want to be here. He is wearing only a speedo and an unbuttoned shirt exposing a generous beer gut. The speedo pouch cradles his balls. A thick, semi-erect bulk, at least five inches long, lies along the waistband to the right. The outline of his glans is distinct through the very thin material, and his unruly pubic hair is frizzed out everywhere.

It's an obscene look and not very flattering. He seems so uncomfortable in it, I seriously wonder if he lost a bet.

His eyes are glued at Liz's little bare tits, and his free hand is trying and failing to obscure his crotch and the obvious reaction Liz is having on him.

"Hi, boys," the tall one says. "What are we playing, strip poker?"

"No: Hearts, actually," Greg says. "It's just too hot for clothes."

"No doubt!" she replies, and pulls off her bikini top. Her breasts are very ample and exquisitely shaped. They're much larger than Liz's, of course, but nowhere as big as Priya's, or her friend's.

We deal a new hand with all six of us, and introduce ourselves. The tall, now-topless woman is named Thelma. The short one is named Augusta, but Thelma calls her Gus, so we do, too.

"And this is my boyfriend, Hector," Gus tells us. "He's visiting for the weekend." He smiles shyly, but still doesn't speak. His eyes are too busy darting between the two sets of naked breasts.

Gus and Thelma have a suite to themselves in a building on the other side of the laundry building. They're both doing workstudy internships like me and Liz. And also like us, Thelma is starting her senior year in the fall. Gus and Hector will be juniors.

The table is small, so we all have to sit very close. Liz is between me and Greg. Thelma is on my other side, then Hector, then Gus next to Greg.

Hector slowly starts to contribute to the chatter, but usually just about the game at hand. Gus usually answers for him when any of us ask him about himself. He takes his shirt off almost right away, bunching it in his lap to cover his crotch. Right away, Gus pulls it off again and drops the shirt on the floor. "No," she whispers, and I think I hear her say, "I need to be able to see it..."

In return, his hand often tries to wander from her back around to her breasts, trying to get under the tube top, or pulling the hem of her skirt up to uncover more of her legs.

She subtly but firmly resists for a while. But finally, she succumbs to the heat and, frankly, the peer pressure. She stands up and peels the tube top up and off, leaving her in only her skirt.

Her large, round boobs bounce and settle deliciously. She lifts them one by one, fanning the undersides with her other hand.

Greg excuses himself for the night a moment later. He says, "I've got an early day tomorrow, unfortunately. Have fun!"

Every now and then, Hector leans over and whispers something in Gus's ear, and she always hisses, "Soon, soon!"

Liz keeps her thigh against mine, and rests her free hand very close to my groin whenever she can. And Thelma is very good at finding excuses to caress my arm and touch my thigh. And when she's concentrating on her cards, she always seems to absently scratch little itches on her boobs, sending them shuddering. As a result, I find my cock constantly getting hard, then settling down again, over and over, until my balls start aching. The front of my boxers are damp from all the precum I've been leaking.

We talk, drink, and play cards for a few more hours. Gus has slipped out of her skirt, leaving her wearing only tiny thong panties that barely cover her pussy. At one point, Liz eases me out of my boxers. I'm too drunk to fight her on this.

Thelma notices instantly that I'm naked, they start finding excuses to get me to stand up — pour everyone more drinks, serve more snacks. Liz keeps her hand wrapped firmly around my shaft whenever I'm sitting down. Between Liz teasing me, and the other two women's eyes on me, not to mention three pairs of naked boobs to feast my eyes on, I'm more or less constantly erect.

Finally, around three or four in the morning, we're all so slurry drunk and exhausted that we can't keep going.

Gus says she's ready to head back to their suite, and Hector tries to perk up at this, but he's been half or mostly asleep in his chair for the last few hands. Thelma thinks they're too dizzy to make it.

Liz suggests they all crash in our two spare rooms.

They agree, and everyone gets up. Hector shuffles to the bathroom. Gus sees how unsteady he is, and hurries to follow him. I have to pee like crazy myself, so I go along with them.

As I pass them, Gus is fishing Hector's dick out of its little prison as he leans heavily on her, pawing a boob. I go to the other stall, but I can barely stand, so I lean on the adjoining divider, waiting for my latest hard-on to subside.

He starts peeing long before I can. Gus is encouraging him, "Good, nice, good." I finally start, and the room is loud with piss hitting the water. My stream slows then stops while he's still peeing.

I step out and go to the sink. She's holding his fat dick as he continues to pee, endlessly. He's cupping his balls in one hand, and caressing her ass with the other, working at the waistband of her panties.

As his piss finally subsides, I hear Hector murmur something inaudible, and Gus snaps, "No, not here — soon!" Her tone changes, and she starts muttering curses. "Damn it, come on... Oh, you're no help."

"You alright?" I ask.

"Can't... get it... back in his damn suit..." she says. She glances over at me, standing stark naked as I'm brushing my teeth. "Fuck it!" She peels his speedo off and dumps it on the floor. He sighs in relief. His large cock and balls sway as the two of them wobble and veer down the hall. Gus's bare boobs swing with the effort to keep him from falling over.

I follow them to the spare rooms, watching Gus's ample ass as we go. The mattress is bare, with the clean, unused sheets folded and stacked on the desk. Hector is snoring already, flopped on his side.

Gus tosses the pillows onto the bed, but doesn't bother with the sheets. She looks back at me. "Goodnight," she says, as she peels out of her tiny panties. She tosses them away, then pushes the door till it's mostly closed.

Thelma, stumblingly drunk and still in the bikini bottoms that barely cover her round and deliciously large ass, is setting up the bed in Sean's old room next to ours. Her mesmerizing breasts are swinging as she clumsily tries to arrange the sheets.

She looks back at me ogling her, and her smile starts out kind then turns wicked as she studies my cock. It's leaking more precum and slowly hardening again for the millionth time tonight. I'm trying desperately to resist stroking it.

"Cold water bottles in the fridge," I tell her as I openly stare at her nearly nude body. "Liz and I are next door if you need anything."

"If I get scared in the middle of the night, I might come in there with you and Mom..." She laughs and loses her balance for a second. She adds, "And not too much noise, okay? I'm a light sleeper..."

I go to our room. The door is open, and Liz is nude on the bed. Her legs are apart and she's masturbating. I turn to push the door a little closed. "No," she orders, "leave it."

My cock is still pretty hard, but I'm just too drunk to do anything. I crawl onto the bed and fall sleep before I know it. I wake briefly with Liz sucking on me. I fall asleep again a few times, then finally wake long enough to reach a climax: I come on her face and she wipes it up into her hair.

=== Nine ===

I wake suddenly to the sound of a woman moaning loudly, "Oh—oh—ah—oh—". The room is bright with sun. My cock jumps to attention.

Liz stirs, and we look at each other. Liz gets up and listens in the doorway. "It's Gus," she whispers. I get up and stand behind her.

Thelma peeks around the edge of her door, exposing a bare breast and just enough hip to show that she's naked now.

She spots us. Liz is totally on view, naked, with my dried cum in her hair. Thelma licks her lips. I'm not completely visible to Thelma but I quickly step forward enough to display my erection to her.

Gus's moaning gets louder and more insistent as the slapping rhythm speeds up. The moan becomes a long, unsteady wail as the rhythm reaches a peak, maintains it for a few more seconds, then breaks down as we hear Hector groaning, "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuuuck," over and over.

My hands wander up to cup Liz's tits. I'm too tall to enter her pussy from this angle. She tips her pelvis and I crouch a little to slide along her pussy lips, and the tip of my dick pokes out in front of her with each of my thrusts.

Our frotting has pushed us totally into the hall. Thelma steps out from behind the doorframe, showing her gorgeous black body to us. Her hand is between her legs, working at her clit. As I fuck Liz's thighs, both hands massaging her tits, I devour Thelma with my gaze.

Gus and Hector have finished, and we hear them scuffling about. The door opens and Hector, naked, his cock still massively hard and dripping with fluids, steps out.

He stops dead when sees all of us, and jumps back in the room.

"It's okay," Thelma calls quietly. He comes back out a second later, blushing, having tried wrapping himself in what turns out to be one of the unused pillow cases. Liz and I stay locked in our embrace, and he walks quickly down the hall with an expression of total disbelief, the pillow case doing a bad job of hiding his nakedness. He can't stop staring at the two women — he even walks backwards as he passes me and Liz in order to keep staring at them.

He goes into the bathroom. We all hear him pee loudly.

Greg's door is closed, which can only mean he's already gone for the morning. I pull Liz into our room and push the door closed enough to block the view from the hall, and I start fucking her as slowly as possible.

We've been going at it for only about five minutes, when we hear Thelma say behind the door, "Mommy, Daddy, I'm scared!" She pushes the door wide open, and stands over the bed.

I roll off Liz, and onto my side, my dick bobbing, covered in Liz's juices. Thelma crawls into the bed between us. We all stink of sweat, pussy, semen — but we don't care.

The girls fall to kissing and groping each other. Liz finger-fucks Thelma while I suck hard on her delicious boobs. I cup each one in turn in both my hands, massaging it and suckling the nipple.

I rub my hard-on along Thelma's thigh until she rolls away from me a bit. She arcs her pelvis enough to give me a good angle. I push into her pussy. Liz's index and middle finger are in there with me for a few thrusts, then she pulls it out, and reaches between both our legs to cup my balls.

Then, at Thelma's urging, Liz sidles up the bed until Thelma can get her mouth to her pussy. I keep fucking Thelma from behind as she noisily eats Liz's cunt.

A few minutes later, Liz whispers huskily, "Oh I'm so close..."

Suddenly, we hear a girl's voice say, "Housekeeping!" then gasp in shock. There's the sound of feet scurrying toward us down the hall, and I'm looking right at the door as Natalie, the girl from last week, appears in the doorway. She's not in last week's heavier uniform but a tank top and skirt, but there's still a name tag stitched over her breast.

She looks in at us and actually screams.

This breaks everyone's concentration for a second, and I start to pull out. Thelma recovers herself quickly and grabs my hip, forcing me to stay put.

Gus and Hector to come running, wrapped in the bed sheets like togas. Thelma keeps her mouth locked on Liz, whose face goes slack with an orgasm, making a high whining sound. I feel Thelma start to rapidly contract with her own climax. And then I start coming powerfully with a groan.

Everyone at the door is transfixed by the three of us gasping through our climaxes.

***

Natalie, blushing deeply and looking shocked, cleans the kitchen as the rest of us strip the sheets — including Hector and Gus's togas — and gather the old towels for her.

Then we all buzz around the suite stark naked, showering, brushing our teeth, peeing. Liz and Gus both actually take a dump, and the bathroom smells of their shit for a few minutes, until the fans disperse it.

Natalie, blushing and embarrassed, cleans the bathroom as fast as she can, then flees.

We meet in the kitchen to prepare a big hangover breakfast. Hector's cock really is a monster, dangling in front of large, drooping testicles. And by the sounds Gus was making this morning, he knows how to use it.

Liz and Gus are teasing him, brushing against him, caressing him, groping each other in front of him, grabbing each other's boobs. And soon, his face red with embarrassment, he is hard as a rock.

We abandon breakfast preparations. The three girls set Hector in a chair in the middle of the kitchen, and take turns sucking on his massive cock, or taking one of his big balls in their mouth.

I'm hard, too, now, of course. So while one girl is sucking on Hector, the other two stand on either side of me, stroking my erection or cupping and massaging my balls, as they run their hands all over my body.

Soon, as Liz is bobbing up and down on Hector's shaft, he starts grunting, "fuck, fuuck..." Liz pulls away and we all watch as he starts coming. His cock throbs and shudders, cum shooting in long arcs out onto the floor and up onto his fat stomach.

Thelma and Gus are working at my cock, and just as he finishes, I gasp with my own orgasm. The first blasts go far, almost to Hector's feet.

"I knew you guys would know how to party..." Thelma says. We're all starving, so we finally set about making breakfast.

=== Ten ===

Thelma, Gus, and Hector are back in the skimpy clothes they arrived in last night. Liz and I haven't bothered to dress.

"Gotta get Hector to the airport," Gus says. "He was only here for one night."

"Hope you forgive us now for dragging you here," Thelma says. Hector, never much of a talker, merely looks considerably less sullen.

Thelma and Gus say they'll stop by again some time.

After they leave, Liz and I return to the kitchen to tidy up, mopping the semen from the floor and tidying up. Then we stand and make out for a few minutes. I'm quickly erect again and, remembering when Derek and I fucked Syd on the table, I bend Liz over the table and screw her from behind. I pull out and come all over her back and ass.

We shower again, and I eat Liz's pussy under the water.

By now, it's late afternoon, and Priya is due back soon. Greg still hasn't returned. We're exhausted. Still nude, we crash on the bed, and fall almost immediately asleep.

We wake up to the sounds of pots and pans in the kitchen. Greg and Priya's door is open. By the sort of daylight, we guess it must be nearly seven in the evening. I get up and pull on boxers.

Greg and Priya are both in the kitchen, cooking and talking quietly. They are both naked. Greg offers me some white wine as I peel off my boxers. Liz comes in, wearing her usual: topless with white panties. She sees the dress code, and quickly steps out of them.

Greg's big dinner spread is ready a few minutes later, and as we sit down to eat, we tell Priya about our weekend visitors, and then recount this morning's escapades after Greg had left.

The retelling arouses all of us.

"Sounds very hot," Priya sighs. "Greg behaved himself? We're playful and adventurous, but we never cross any lines without both of our input and approval."

I insist, laughing, that Greg was very boring and was actually kind of a drag on the whole evening till he went to bed. "But he kept the wine flowing, so it was okay," Liz says, holding up her empty wine glass.

Then Greg tells us he's got a business trip for the next ten days and that when he returns, they'll only be here for only a few days after that, when Priya's summer intensive program comes to an end.

"So," he says, "we'll be moving out in two weeks."

This story has, for obvious reasons, skipped over most of the conversations the four of us have had, so it may not be clear how much we all have in common — after all, we are all students or grad students in closely related fields, and Greg's work overlaps considerably with careers Liz and I both hope to enter after we graduate.

So Liz and I try to make light of this news by saying how much we'll miss the good cooking and free wine. But it does put a pall on the evening. We'll miss more than just their bodies, and the food and wine.

We're exhausted, so we all retire early without even a naked slow dance. Greg and I are limp.

Liz and I are so tired, we don't have sex before falling asleep. And the heat breaks overnight, to the point that we even close our doors and get under the thin sheets.

***

Greg leaves early the next morning before we wake. For the first few days that week, we don't see Priya at all. And now that it's cooler, we use our bathrobes when we go out in the kitchen or bathroom.