Summer Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Friday morning, we find a note from Priya inviting us to a late dinner that night. Liz says she'll stay for dinner, then head over to her friend's later on. We both get back from our work-study at around eight, and the suite already smells of fantastic cooking. We find them in the kitchenette.

A new heatwave has hit, and once again it's stifling in the suite.

Priya is dressed in a long wrap-around dress, all flowing fabric that covers her well. Her shoulders are bare and the dress is bound tightly across her bust, giving surprising support to her huge breasts. The rest of the dress simply drapes around her, allowing a lot of airflow. It looks perfect for a hot night like this.

Greg is dressed more simply in dark linen trousers with a drawstring, and an unbuttoned black guayabera, showing his bare and hairless chest beneath. The clothes throw his pale skin into sharp relief, making him look even whiter. They are both barefoot.

"You kids have time to change and rinse off if you want," Greg says. We go to my room, strip and head together in our bathrobes to the shower. We climb in together and wash each other. Liz soaps me up and strokes me to an erection but stops before I can come.

Back in our room, Liz pulls on her favorite summer dress with the buttons all down the front. She rarely wears a bra, and tonight she also doesn't put on panties. She leaves most of the buttons from mid-thigh down to her knees undone.

She tells me to wear my light baggy shorts, without underwear. I pull on a short-sleeve buttondown, which I leave open like Greg's and we head to dinner.

When she sees Liz, Priya coos, "What a cute dress!"

Liz compliments Priya, who spins around. We catch sight of her legs in the several slits of the flaring skirt.

Dinner is delicious and we chat for a few hours; we talk about where we're all from, what we're studying. Greg tells us how he and Priya met, and that they've been together for sixteen years and married for almost thirteen.

"He likes to look," Priya says. "Of course, who doesn't? But he's never strayed. I know how to hold his attention." She reaches under the table, and it's clear her hand is on his crotch.

"And the challenge of keeping you satisfied is a full-time job," Greg replies.

We finish both bottles of wine. Greg opens a third and pours it around. But it's getting late, and Liz says she should head over to her friend's soon.

"Oh, stay a bit longer," Priya pleads. Jazz has been playing all evening, and she pulls Greg to his feet and they begin to dance slowly.

I stand and invite Liz to dance. The four of us sway through a few songs. Liz notices that Priya has taken off Greg's shirt. She pushes mine off my shoulders and drops in on a chair.

Liz then undoes the top buttons of her own dress, until it's open just past her breast bone. Her little tits are too small to show any cleavage, but I still find it exciting.

Liz presses her hip against me, and she feels that I've started to get hard. As we dance, her hands wander suggestively and, against my will, I get stiffer and stiffer.

A song ends and Priya and Greg stop, reaching for their wine. My baggy shorts accentuate rather than hide my hard-on. I keep Liz close to me, trying to block it from view. But Priya notices, and sweeps over, cuts in, and says to me, "Dance with me!"

Priya presses her whole body against me, and we sway as the next song begins. Greg takes Liz in his arms.

Priya is much shorter than Liz, and is a full head shorter than me, so my erection is pressing against her belly, as she in turn crushes her breasts against my own stomach.

Liz catches my attention, and with wide eyes nods downward — I can see that Greg's cock is, like mine, bulging out quite prominently. His eyes are closed and he's slowly thrusting his cock against Liz's hip.

As we continue to dance, Priya glances down at my cock, then over at Greg's. She leads us over and, with a free hand, tugs at Greg's drawstring. The linen pants drop, snagging briefly on his desperate erection, then Greg steps out of them.

He's now completely naked.

His pubic hair is just as pale as his head and eyebrows, and surprisingly thick. His pale cock is completely hard. He's a bit larger than me, both in length and girth — something Liz mercifully refrained from telling me. Soon, the tip of his erection almost touches his navel.

My cock, on the other hand, points up only a little above horizontal, and is mostly straight with a very slight curve to the left.

Greg pulls Liz against him, and Liz gasps when she feels his naked cock pressing against her. She's dancing with a nude man sporting an erection pointing straight up to just below her breast.

Priya reaches behind her back, pulls at some fabric, and shrugs out of her wrap. She, too, is now naked.

Liz gasps again when she tears her eyes away from Greg's mesmerizing cock to see that I'm dancing with a naked woman whose hands are caressing me all over my bare back and flank. Priya undoes my shorts, and I quickly step out of them. She pulls me close, and I smear precum all over her belly.

Now only Liz remains dressed.

"Time to switch partners again, I think," Greg says, and takes Priya in his arms. The two of them keep dancing, but she's so much shorter than he is, the very tip of his cock nestles in her cleavage as they dance. He thrusts his pelvis slightly as they dance, essentially fucking her tits.

All of this — and his shockingly white skin next to Priya's dark, compact, curving body — is surprisingly beautiful.

As we dance, Liz and I kiss hungrily, and I undo the last buttons of her dress and push it off her shoulders. We leave Greg and Priya, and slowly dance out of the kitchenette and into my room.

We fall onto the bed and begin fucking loud and hard. We've left the door open. Out of the corner of my eye I see Greg and Priya hurry into their room. Greg throws Priya down, climbs on top of her, and buries his cock in her cleavage. She grabs her breasts to hold them steady as he fucks her wildly.

After a while, I pull out, and go down on her, lapping at her cunt until I feel her climax. I roll Liz over, and she crouches, lifting her ass in the air. I take her from behind and as I fuck her fast and hard, we watch the others across the hall.

They've settled into a slow, grinding fuck in missionary position. Her breasts wobble with his thrusts. Her hands are on his ass. She rolls her head in our direction, and I can see she's watching us.

Liz crawls away and pushes me down. Crouching between my legs, she starts sucking on me. I try to hold back, but it's all been so much, I feel myself quickly approaching an orgasm. I whisper to her that I'm really close, and just like that first night, she takes me out of her mouth and starts pumping me with her hand. I splatter my cum all over her face, throat, and hair.

She licks her hand but leaves the rest of my cum on her. She lies down next to me and together we look across the hall at Greg and Priya, who are still fucking at a stately pace. He grinds slowly against her, pulls out, and thrusts again.

Liz holds my soft cock in her hand, kneading it gently. As we watch them fucking, she starts masturbating with her other hand.

Soon, Priya cries out as she climaxes, then a moment later, Greg thrusts, holds still, then with a long groan, his whole body clenches.

He pulls out after a few minutes, they curl on their sides and spoon, facing us. Greg cups one of Priya's massive boobs, and she gives us a little wave.

And with that, we all fall asleep.

Liz wakes me a few hours later with her mouth on my cock. She's been sucking on me till I wake up. When I'm hard, she pulls me on top of her. We fuck lazily for a half hour or more, feeling her come twice, until I come myself.

We look across the hall. Greg and Priya are asleep. Priya is on her side behind him, facing away from us. Greg is on his back. His curved penis is hard and pointing up, hovering an inch above his navel.

Liz whispers to me. "Can I tell you something?" She takes my soft penis in her hand and squeezes it. "Don't be offended, but... I can't stop thinking about Greg's..." She buries her face in my shoulder, suddenly shy.

"His cock?" I ask. She nods. I don't know if she's shy about saying the word, or shy about confessing.

We kiss for a few minutes, her hand kneading my hardening cock.

Her hand slows as she starts to fall asleep again. I'm exhausted, but I take over and finish myself off with a weak orgasm and a tiny load. I leave it on my stomach and am asleep in seconds.

We have forgotten all about Liz going to her friend's suite across campus.

***

I wake up and the room is light with morning sun. I glance at the clock. Nearly noon. It's another scorching hot day.

Just like the morning Greg and Priya moved in, my cock is hard and covered in dried fluids and I have to pee. Liz is asleep beside me, her hair and cheek once again caked with cum. Across the hall, Greg is naked, lying on his side, facing away. Priya is gone.

I get up, and head to the bathroom naked, cum caked all over my body, my morning wood bobbing ahead of me.

"Quite a night, huh?" Priya says as I pass the kitchenette. She's nude, gathering up everyone's clothes from the floor and chairs. "I just woke up a minute ago. Your girl needs to wash her hair. She's a mess."

My cock is slowly going down. "Wonderful dinner," I say. "Sorry, I can help clean up in a bit, but I just really have to pee." I head to the bathroom.

When I return, Priya is washing dishes. Her huge boobs are swinging gently with her movements. I carry plates and cups over to the sink, then stand beside Priya to dry.

After a few dishes, the realization that I'm standing naked in the kitchenette with a nude woman in her late thirties, doing dishes together, causes my cock to spring quickly to attention. Priya glances down at my sudden erection and coos.

Just then, I hear a voice calling my name. "Jamie? Jamie?"

Shit. It's Kelly. Priya looks at me. "Kelly, my ex-girlfriend," I explain.

I hear Kelly gasp, then cry out, "What the fuck!"

"This should be interesting," Priya murmurs.

"And she's Liz's roommate," I add.

"You slut!" Priya says loudly, and bursts out laughing.

Kelly walks in. She's dressed in shorts, tee-shirt, sneakers — ready for a long roadtrip on a hot day. Her face is pale, stricken. Liz rushes in behind her, struggling into her bathrobe.

They both stand gawking — at me, at my erection, and at Priya in all her juicy splendor, and the otherwise picture-perfect domestic scene.

"You must be Kelly," Priya says breezily, handing me a plate to dry.

Kelly starts to say something, then something else, then gives up. She turns on her heel, throwing a deadly look at Liz, and storms out.

In the hall, we hear her yelp, followed by Greg laughing. He comes into the kitchen, naked but pulling on his bathrobe. His cock is still plump but — considering how jaunty his full erection is — his morning wood has mostly subsided. He hands Priya's bathrobe to her.

"That was Kelly," Priya says.

"My ex-girlfriend," I says.

"My roommate," Liz.

"Ex-roommate at this point, probably," Greg adds.

"Greg can help me finish," Priya says. "Looks like you kids have some business." She looks significantly down at my erection, then gives Liz a long look. I pass Greg the towel, and pull Liz back to my room.

I kick the door shut, tear off her robe, and throw Liz on the bed. I roughly pull her legs apart and jab my cock at her pussy till it finds its way in. Liz gasps, then wraps her legs around me, and we fuck like crazy for the rest of the day.

=== Five ===

We finally emerge from my room late in the day. We still haven't showered, and we're both smeared in dried cum because after coming inside her the first time, Liz has sucked me or jerked me off two more times while I was eating her pussy — and each time I came, she had me shoot all over her or myself. Frankly, we're a mess, and we stink.

Greg and Priya's door is closed, and there's a note on the floor.

It reads, We're gone for the rest of the weekend, so you have the suite to yourselves. Have fun! And it looks like we may have a new neighbor starting on Monday. See you kids later! —P/G

After we shower, Liz says she's finally feeling pretty well fucked out. I agree. The last few days — actually, most of the last three weeks — has been incredibly intense.

We eat dinner, then Liz says she's going to go hang out through Monday morning with the friend she had been planning on staying with this weekend. She leaves after dinner, and I have the suite to myself.

The new heatwave hasn't broken, so I spend the evening naked with my door wide open, reading and drinking wine. I'm not even in the mood to masturbate before falling asleep. I have some lab hours for my workstudy during the day tomorrow, and I decide I'll head into town afterwards to run errands, if only to spend the day in air-conditioned shops.

The next morning, I accidentally sleep until noon, when I'm woken up by a shy knock on my open door and a young female voice. "Excuse me, sorry," she's saying, "Housekeeping... Excuse me..."

I'm sprawled on my back, naked, with my cock hard as a rock. I look up and over, getting my bearings.

A very young woman in a custodial uniform is standing in the doorway, desperately trying not to stare at my naked erection. She looks a little younger than me, maybe eighteen or nineteen. By her looks and her accent, I'm guessing she's Asian or Pacific Islander.

"Whoa, I'm sorry!" I say, scrambling to cover myself.

"I need your sheets, and the sheets from this other room. I've already finished cleaning the bathroom, so I'll clean the kitchen while you, um..." And she's gone.

So she's been in the suite while I've been lying here naked? I pull on boxers, with my morning wood tenting the front. No help for it. I have to pee like mad. The girl is in the kitchen, busying herself at the sink and surrounding counter.

I stand patiently at the toilet, with my hard-on sticking out the fly, waiting as it slowly goes down. When I'm soft enough, and finally about to start to pee, the girl comes in and crosses most of the bathroom. Before I can stop it, the hard stream hits the water loudly.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" she cries, "I thought you were still..." She's so close, she's almost right next to me, with a clear view of my cock — soft but still quite plump — as it sends out a strong arc of urine. I glance over my shoulder. She is once again frozen, staring right at my penis.

She doesn't even notice I'm looking at her. I can't stop the flow, so I just keep peeing. It's only when I start to shake the last drops from my penis that she jumps, apologizes again, and runs out of the bathroom.

I head back to my room, and strip my bed. I try Greg and Priya's door. It's unlocked. I go in and strip their bed, too. I return with both bundles just as she emerges from the kitchen. I hand them to her, she dumps them in her cart.

As she retrieves fresh sheets for the suite, I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth. She comes in, gathering up all the old towels.

"Are you almost done?" I ask her. "I'm actually late for something, and I really need to get in the shower as soon as I can." I turn on the water and wait with my thumbs on the waistband of my boxers, to show her how much of a hurry I'm in.

"Oh!" she says, "I'm almost done here..." With the old towels in her arms, she leaves the room. I hang my boxers on the hook, and get in the shower.

I finish up, kill the water, and realize: she's forgotten to bring the new towels in.

"Um, miss?" I call. Nothing. I call again. Still nothing.

I may be all fucked out, but having a cute girl staring in wonder at my cock has really turned me on. I quickly find myself sporting a fresh hard-on as I shower.

Figuring she's gone, and hoping she left the new towels somewhere in the suite, I step out, dripping, and cross the bathroom heading for the hallway — just as the girl enters.

"Yes, sir, what can I — Sorry sorry sorry!" she almost shouts, spotting my erect penis. She slaps her hands over her eyes and spins around.

"Um, I need a towel..."

"Oh!" and she runs out. She comes back, trying and failing to avert her eyes, with the new stack. I grab one from the top and begin drying myself. She drops the stack of towels on the counter, and runs out.

I'm still almost painfully hard, and I can feel it's not going anywhere anytime soon. This is just too exciting.

With the towel around my waist, I head to the kitchen and pull out some food to make a quick breakfast. The girl goes into the bathroom to refill the soap dispensers.

I stand eating some cereal, my erection pushing at the front of the towel. She passes by, holding my boxers at arm's reach, a finger and thumb pinching the waistband.

A moment later, I hear her say, "All done!"

I step out into the hall, and say goodbye. "I'm sorry I startled you," I tell her. I can see she's blushing furiously. The closes the suite door, and is gone.

I pull off my towel, walk to the kitchen table. I jerk off quickly, coming all over the tabletop. I return to the bathroom, leaving my cum on the table, to hang up my wet towel.

I hear the suite door open. Shit, now what?

It's the girl again. "So, so sorry," she calls, "I forgot something!"

I reach for my towel but before I can even wrap it around me, she has already hurried past the bathroom door into the kitchen. I hear her gasp when she spots the globs of my white semen on the table. "I just cleaned this..." she mutters. "What is this stuff, anyway?" she says.

I wrap myself back up in my wet towel, and I walk into the kitchen. "Sorry," I say, genuinely embarrassed, "it was... it's me."

She has the thing she forgot: a small bucket of cleaning supplies. She's standing over the table, looking confused. "You spilled something? What is it?"

"You really don't know?"

She shakes her head.

I pause. She's looking at me with a straight face. She's definitely not putting me on. She gets a paper towel and starts wiping it up.

"Um, well, when a man gets aroused, his, ah, you know—" I point at my crotch — "his thing, gets very hard, right?..."

She nods furiously, a blush spreading. She knows this much at least. She's still wiping as she listens to me.

"And then, when he, um, has sex or whatever, that stuff comes out," I say, pointing at the table.

"Oh, that!" She gasps and covers her mouth, her face turning even brighter red. "So that was... you!"

"Yes," I admit. It's my turn to blush.

"See," I stammer, "I think you're very pretty, and it was— When you kept looking at me, it was... exciting."

She's finally close enough for me to read the name tag sewn on her uniform. Natalie.

She never makes eye contact again as she hurries for the door.

"Wait," I call. "Where's the old — the other cleaning lady?"

"I guess she retired or something? I've been assigned this building for the rest of the summer."

=== Six ===

Monday morning comes around, and I head off to my work-study.

Liz goes straight to her workstudy from her friend's, then to her old room to gathers the last of her things, so she can move in with me for the rest of the summer.

Greg and Priya are set to return tonight, and if Priya was right, we may have a new suite-mate.

I return to the suite and I'm making myself dinner when Liz gets in. She's borrowed a shopping cart from somewhere, and it's loaded with all her things.

We're sitting down to eat when we hear someone come in, open one of the empty rooms, and drop luggage heavily.

It's a man, our age or maybe a little older, and he's in the single next door. He has black hair cut very close, and dark blue eyes. His skin is a bit darker than mine. He has a wide round face, and a black beard, thick but well trimmed. He's wearing a thin tee shirt and biker shorts, and it's obvious he's extremely well-built and muscular, but lean and trim, like a runner or a cyclist.