Summer Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz goes back to running every morning. She wakes up before me, runs for an hour around campus, then showers before heading off to her workstudy. I'm content to jerk off after she leaves for her run, or in the shower later.

On Wednesday morning, there's a note from Priya for Liz. Liz reads it with an evil laugh. She won't tell me what it says.

That night, after we have our dinner, Priya gets home from her classes. The two of them go to our room and close the door. I stay in the kitchen, cleaning up.

Then I hear Liz call me in a singsong voice. I find them together in Priya's room. Priya says to Liz, "You should stay, I think." Liz agrees.

Priya says, "Okay, Jamie: strip."

I don't ask why. I'm naked in no time. She orders me to lie down, and the two of them crawl onto the bed, to sit on either side of me. They remain fully clothed.

"Liz has been giving me some pointers," Priya tells me, "and I want to run my technique by you before trying it on Greg. And," she adds, "I may need to try several times, just to make sure I have it right..."

Well, I'd already started to stiffen from the moment I began undressing in front of the two of them, of course. Now that I realize Priya is about to give me a blowjob, my cock snaps erect. She leans over and takes me in her mouth, her hands all over me.

To be honest, I generally have no idea what a woman is actually doing when she's giving a blowjob. And never having sucked on a cock myself, I really can only imagine how it's done. I have some theories, and some preferences, but I don't pretend that they are based in reality. A good blowjob is an experience of intense sensations — but then, so is a bad one. I can tell the difference, but I don't know why.

Priya gives me an incredible blowjob. As far as I can tell, it seems very similar to how Liz does it, but I have no idea how to explain the similarities or differences. She makes me come after just the right amount of time, which in the moment seems an excruciatingly long time, but afterwards seems to have been only a few minutes.

Liz whispers encouragement to Priya, with an occasional word of advice, but mostly, we're all silent as Priya studiously goes at me.

When I finally come, she cups my balls and holds still, enjoying the sensation of my genitals throbbing. She swallows everything, and then holds me in her mouth as I begin to soften. I'm drained.

After I recover, I say, "I hope you don't expect something like a movie review or anything. Five stars!"

"Well," Liz replies, "from your reaction, I'd say Priya is better than I am."

***

Priya practices blowing me every night after the women undress me and each other. Liz takes to sucking on Priya's boobs, or eating her pussy. After I come, Priya returns the favor, eating Liz out while I watch and recover.

Most nights, the girls take long enough with each other's pussies that I'm hard again, and they suck me off, comparing notes with each other. That second blowjob always lasts much longer — so long, in fact, that they often end up taking turns, to see who's mouth I'll finally come in.

That Friday night, I fuck Priya's tits again, as Liz eats Priya's pussy. Then Liz laps up my cum from all over Priya's breasts.

Priya never lets me fuck her. That's where she draws the line. And she never kisses me.

Saturday, we sleep in and then I run into town for some errands all afternoon and evening. I get back after dark to find Priya and Liz asleep in our bed, naked and entangled.

With all the blowjobs and the occasional titfuck, I haven't actually had any vaginal sex for most the week, so I lie down spooning with Liz, and nestle into her until I'm hard. She gradually wakes, and she rolls over. I mount her and we start fucking slowly. Priya stirs, and kisses Liz and suckles her tits as I fuck her.

Priya and I push Liz through three orgasms, and she's shaking and utterly exhausted by the end. I'm lasting forever so I finally pull out, and Priya sucks on me aggressively, even raking her teeth and nibbling on me. I come so copiously that she pulls away, thinking I'm done, and the last few bursts strike her in the face.

Liz and I both lick her face clean. This is actually the first time I've ever tasted my own cum. It's tolerable, but I'm not sure I like the taste. I'm surprised at first by how warm it is. The girls giggle at my thoughtful then sour expression.

Priya goes to her room, we close our doors, and we all go to sleep.

***

Sunday, and once again, we're all asleep when Natalie arrives. Oddly, this morning, I don't hear her announce herself with "Housekeeping!" Instead, I wake to hear Natalie making noise in the kitchen. Liz is still fast asleep.

I pull on my bathrobe, and go past the kitchen to the bathroom. Natalie, in her heavier uniform again, sees me pass. She hurries to follow me.

I'm about to open my robe to pee, when I hear her right behind me. She says in a small voice, "Can I... Can I watch?"

I look at her. She's blushing and looking away. "Sure," I say. I take off my robe and hang it on a nearby hook. Back at the toilet, I turn slightly so she has a full view of me. I watch her look me up and down, pausing on my naked ass, then settling on my cock, which I'm holding in my hand.

"Here I go," I say. I start peeing, and I hear her sigh raggedly. After I finish, I start pulling at it. I watch her eyes widen as I quickly grow erect.

I stroke myself rapidly, never looking away from Natalie, who's mesmerized. I whisper, "Here I come..."

She moans loudly as I erupt, with the first few wads splashing into the bowl, then dripping on the floor.

"Oh god, thank you," she murmurs. Her hand is absently pressing on her crotch.

I walk to a shower stall to start the water. I get in, leaving the curtain open. She hurries to flush the toilet and wipe up my semen from the floor, then simply stands and watches me take my shower.

As I'm rinsing the soap off, Liz enters, topless in her panties. "Oh hello," she says to Natalie. "What's going on?"

"Well, Natalie wanted to watch," I explain.

"Cool." Liz kicks off her panties, and sits naked on the toilet to pee. Natalie looks back and forth between Liz and me. I have the stirrings of a new erection already.

"Oh, gosh," Liz screws up her face, "Sorry... I'm afraid I have to—" and the rich stink of shit suddenly fills the room. She flushes quickly, wipes and wipes, then steps into the shower with me. I grab some soap and clean her completely, even turning her around to wash her ass for her.

I'm totally erect again. Natalie is gaping at us, and trying to surreptitiously get her hand up her skirt onto her clit. Soon, she just hikes the hem of her dress and plunges her hand into her panties.

After Liz is clean, she kneels down in the flow of the water and sucks on my new straining hard-on. She bobs her head, intent to make me come as quickly as possible. I oblige and in no time, I tell her I'm about to come. She pulls me out of her mouth. She strokes me wildly, and I come all over her face.

Natalie starts making sounds like she's weeping. I look over to see her hand working furiously. Her eyes are bulged open, her mouth is slack, with a little drool actually running down her chin.

Liz milks me, wiping the tip all over her cheek, then sucks on me to clean me out. She stands up, washes her face off, then steps out, reaching for a towel. I shut off the water, and start drying off as well.

After her own orgasm subsides, Natalie wipes the saliva off her chin. She looks shaken.

Just then, Priya comes in. She's in her skimpy, sheer nightie, which I haven't seen her wear since the first few days after they moved in. "What did I miss?"

I briefly explain what just happened.

"Wow. Sorry I missed it!... How are you, sweetie?" Priya asks Natalie. "You okay?" She gives the girl a big, enveloping hug. The girl is now incredibly embarrassed, and starts to cry in Priya's arms.

Priya walks Natalie out, comforting her with her cooing voice. She returns a moment later, while Liz and I are drying off. She peels off her nightie and showers. Then the three of us, still naked, set about cleaning the suite.

I go up the hall, gathering discarded sheets from the floor. Natalie is curled up on the bare bed in Priya and Greg's room, facing away from the door.

After letting Natalie sleep for a while, the girls wake her. They each give her a hug and send her on her way.

=== Eleven ===

We all pull on bathrobes and flipflops, grab our laundry and some more beer, and go do laundry. It's a mild, warm summer afternoon. We have the laundry building to ourselves, so the girls both drop their robes and then spend time teasing me and trying to get my robe off.

But over the chug of the washers, we don't hear anyone come in until a man clears his voice loudly behind us. Liz actually yelps a little in surprise as we all jump and turn around to face the new arrival.

An older man, probably in his fifties or sixties, in a custodial uniform is standing in the doorway, staring at the two naked women, especially Priya, who's quite an eyeful.

They quickly grab their robes off the floor and pull them on.

"You the folks in that first floor suite?" he asks, pointing vaguely in the direction of our building.

We all nod.

"Hm. I thought Colleen was overreacting. I can only imagine what poor little Natalie has been walking in on the last couple weeks. Uh huh," he nods as if in confirmation. I look at the others. We're all blushing. "Well, even though there's only two more weeks of summer session, I think I'll need to make another change to the assignments..."

We watch him as he goes around the room, emptying lint traps and the small trash cans, straightening the chairs and laundry carts. Then he leaves without another word but with several significant looks at Liz and Priya.

"Did that sound ominous to you?" Liz says. "I wonder what he has in mind."

"I guess we'll find out," Priya says. "Also, that's our last weekend — we move out the next day."

"I bet he's gonna assign himself to our suite, so he can get another good look at you," Liz says to Priya.

"Be fair: or maybe to peek at what's under Jamie's bathrobe," Priya suggests.

"Well," I say, "I'm sure Natalie won't be our cleaning lady anymore."

***

Sunday dinner naked, then yet another excellent "practice" blowjob from Priya as I stand leaning against the kitchen counter. We stay up talking, Liz absently stroking me until I'm erect again. She and I retire to our room and have a long, leisurely fuck. Priya wakes us later in the night, and Liz and I take turns licking her pussy and sucking on her boobs.

Greg returns that Monday while we're all at work-study or class. The suite smells of amazing cooking when we all get back that evening.

We all retire, and Liz and I are woken later in the night by what sounds like Greg moaning and crying out. Liz says, "I guess Priya is showing him what she's learned..."

We see little of them for the rest of the week. Priya is busy wrapping up her classes, and Greg is still in the middle of the project that had made him go out of town. And they're also packing and preparing to move out.

The heat starts to spike yet again, and the doors stay open overnight and the clothes come off. Greg cooks for us Friday and Saturday night. We eat, then dance naked in the kitchen.

***

Sunday morning. I wake up while everyone else still asleep, naked. Windows wide open, doors wide open — even the suite door is propped open. The fans are all set around the suite, humming.

Housekeeping is today. It's not quite 10am, and they usually arrive around noon.

I walk my morning wood around till I'm soft enough to pee. Then I walk all the way out of the suite onto the front patio. The stairs to the second-floor suite are beside and over me. The sun is fully on me, and I feel its heat on my naked body. In one direction, I can see the laundry room and two other nearby dorm buildings, including the one that Thelma and Gus are in. The path leads between them to the rest of the dorm buildings that make up this part of the student housing complex. In the other direction, the hill drops away to farmland, and the small nearby town.

It's already very hot, especially in the sun, but the air is moving. I stand still, feeling the breeze, then go back inside.

I walk past our doors. Greg is asleep on his back, dick hard and lying along his belly, and Liz is asleep on our bed.

Priya is in the kitchen with a water bottle.

"Housekeeping is this morning," I tell her, taking in her naked curves.

"I know," she says. "I'm actually kind of nervous."

"Me too." I've been staring at her, and soon, without touching myself, I'm almost fully hard.

"So flattering to see your reaction to me! Do you really think I'm beautiful?"

I gape at her. "Are you kidding?"

"I was a homely girl, and some kinds of insecurity never really go away..."

She's approached me and takes my erection in her hand. Precum has started to drip out.

"Tonight's our last night," she whispers as she jerks me off. "I talked to Greg, and he says it's okay..."

"What is?"

"For me," her hand speeds up, "to fuck you."

Perfect timing. I groan, and come all over her hand, her thigh, the floor. She keeps stroking me.

"But I'll need you to last longer than that," she says, "so I'm going to make you come a few more times today."

After we've mopped my semen up, Liz rushes in.

"Housekeeping is today!" she says. "I have a great idea!"

=== Twelve ===

Lester, the old housekeeper, comes in. He's in the summer uniform: shorts, light button-down shirt. A second housekeeper is with him, a big burly guy, much younger than Lester.

The suite is empty: bedsheets are stripped and in the hallway, all the towels are bundled on the bathroom floor, dorm doors open.

"Aw, this is bullshit," says the younger housekeeper. "Where are they?"

Lester sees one of Priya's bras on the bed. He holds it up.

"Look at these, Ed," says Lester. "This is what I saw: fuckin' huge, right?"

"Aw, man..." Ed adjusts himself in his shorts. "But last week was better," he adds, "when I walked in on that hot black girl in the shower, over in that other suite."

"That's nothing, these folks are always having sex, and running around naked all the time. Colleen told me so. Damn, I wonder what that Natalie girl saw. I asked her this morning when she was in collecting her paycheck. She blushed like crazy, but she wouldn't tell me anything..."

"So where are they? Fuck this. I'm cleaning the kitchen now..."

Ed goes into the kitchen.

Lester, holding Priya's bra, starts rubbing his hard-on through his pants.

Priya enters, dressed in her robe, carrying a basket of clean laundry. "Well, hello!" she says. "Just what the fuck are you doing?"

Lester says nothing. She looks squarely at his crotch. "So... I bet you wanna see what's under my robe, don't you," Priya says.

Lester, abashed, nods.

"Take off your clothes first."

When Ed comes in, Lester is already down to his boxer briefs and one sock. "Lester, what the hell!"

"Take it all off, boys," Priya explains, "and I'll take off my bathrobe for you."

They both hustle to strip naked.

Then Liz enters with another basket of laundry, also in her robe.

"My, what a show!" she says, seeing Ed sporting the beginnings of a stubby erection. "Hello, boys."

"But," adds Priya, "the suite isn't clean yet: go finish cleaning while we watch."

They clean the bathroom. Ed's erection is bobbing and wobbling the whole time. Lester, perhaps too embarrassed, is still flaccid.

"Now: fold our laundry."

It seems to be all nighties, panties, bras, leggings.

As Lester handles all these underthings, he finally starts to get hard.

As they focus on cleaning and folding, Liz has managed to transfer all their clothes to me and Greg. We take them out onto the main path to the rest of the housing complex, draping them all along some bushes.

"Done folding," Lester says.

"Seems only fair to give them a look," says Priya. She and Liz open their robes, giving them both a good, long look. But the girls are both fully clothed beneath. Liz is even wearing a bra under her tank top.

Ed and Lester gape in disbelief.

"Okay, off you go," says Liz.

"Our clothes!"

"Go find them."

"This is total bullshit," Ed says, furious. He advances on the girls, his erection suddenly looking bigger and more threatening.

Greg and I enter, dressed in summer clothes.

"Is there a problem here?" Greg asks.

"These pervs took off all their clothes," liz says.

"So we hid them," Priya adds.

"But... you were both here the whole time!" Lester protests.

"Do we need to call your supervisor?" I ask.

"Believe me," Greg adds, "you don't want any trouble."

The two of them scamper out, wilted cocks wobbling pathetically.

***

We had run small loads of laundry, then gathered to watch through Priya and Greg's window, hidden by the bushes and trees just outside.

After Ed and Lester are gone, I say, "You hear what Ed said about seeing a 'hot black girl' in the shower? I wonder if that was Thelma."

"I have her cell number," Liz says. "I'll text her. And she may want to hear about this anyway."

"This was awesome," Priya says. "Those guys had definitely hoped to catch us naked."

"Well, too bad for them it didn't turn out that way," says Greg. "You'll have to let us know who shows up to clean next week..."

Laughing, we all head to the kitchen for lunch.

***

Greg and Priya run some errands, and come back with enough extra food and wine to keep me and Liz stocked until classes start in three weeks and we move into our new housing.

While they're gone, Liz takes me into our room, pushes me down, and sucks me off quickly and unceremoniously.

"What was that for?" I ask after coming in her mouth.

"You know." And she sucks on me till I'm hard again. I finally come a second time, after what seems like forever, just as we hear Greg and Priya return.

Liz leaves me and, licking some semen from her lower lip, sees Priya and tells her, "He's ready. He can last as long as you need him to."

Greg cooks up another amazing dinner, but he and Priya lay off the wine, since they have to be up very early tomorrow.

We eat, then slow dance, switching partners a few times.

Liz and Priya strip us as we dance, then they shrug out of their summer dresses.

Priya takes me by my erection, Liz by Greg's, and they pull us out of the kitchen. Liz takes Greg to our room, and Priya leads me to their room.

***

Priya holds me, pushing her belly against my erection, and we sway for another minute to the music still playing in the kitchen. She starts kissing my chest and throat, and I realize this is the first time she's ever actually kissed me.

My hands touch her all over, sweeping down her waist to feel the flare of her hips, hefting her breasts to lift a nipple to my mouth. All the while, I'm thrusting against her.

She pulls me down onto the bed, and I slip easily into her cunt. Her hands on my hips, she sets the initial pace. Her pussy is wet — and much tighter than I had expected.

Keeping the pace she set, I thrust into her steadily for what feels like a very long time. She holds fairly still to begin with, and she maintains eye contact the whole time. Something else that, frankly, I don't often do: fuck a woman while looking into her eyes. It's more powerful than anything I've experienced all summer.

She starts undulating under me, bucking hard. Her eyes unfocus, and I speed up. Her hips rock against me harder, and I go faster, pushing harder, then slamming against her. She moans, and slowly I feel her pussy begin to shudder.

Her cunt muscles are shockingly strong. It feels like a hand squeezing me hard. I cry out, almost in pain, and hold still. Her climax grips me, and she pulls me against her with both arms. The wave of her orgasm washes over her, and finally she is still.