Summer Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly pull out, then thrust back in once. I hold still, then pull out again, thrust back in. I gradually pick up the pace again, until I am fucking her violently, slamming into her. She gasps with each impact, and I feel another, weaker orgasm — which is still more gripping even than Liz's most powerful orgasms. I fuck her through it.

She whispers, "yes," as I keep up my fast pace. I'm intent to come, and I get my arms under her back, hands on her shoulders. I press her breasts against me. She feels so different from Liz. Her hips are broad and sturdy; her figure is thick and full; her face is awake and alert, even when she's climaxing or settled after an orgasm, sleepily letting me slam against her.

My thoughts begin to scatter as I finally feel my own orgasm building. As I start throbbing and pumping into her, she climaxes again. I impale myself as deep into her as possible, and hold still.

Her cunt feels like a powerful mouth sucking on me. The sensation is unbearable. I'm dimly aware that I'm crying out, but I actually feel like I'm blacking out. She holds me against her as her cunt seems to be trying to pull my cock completely off of me.

Our contractions diminish together. I lie heavily on top of her, dead weight, gasping and she sighs, feeling me start to soften inside her.

I finally catch my breath. "You are officially more woman than I can handle," I say.

"You're still young," she says. "You've got time. You've got good technique, but this wouldn't have felt this way without—" She pauses. "You've had dinner with me all summer. We've talked, fooled around, built up to this. How well did you know Liz before you got together?"

She coos, seeing my expression as I consider what she's saying. Then, for the first time, she kisses me on the lips. I'm too surprised to open my mouth, and her tongue pushes its way in. I suck on it briefly, then she's gone.

I roll off her, and we reach for tissues.

We head to the other other room, where Greg is alone, lying on his back, cock limp on his stomach. "Your girl has a hell of a mouth," he says to me.

Liz returns from the bathroom. We realize this is our last night together, and the solemnity strikes us suddenly. We all dress up, and meet in the kitchen for a celebratory round of drinks. Greg and Priya retire for the night, even closing their door. Liz and I stay up talking quietly in the kitchen.

When we wake up the next morning, they've already moved out.

=== Thirteen ===

Monday morning, the suite is empty except for me and Liz. We have two more weeks of summer session, then a week of down time before classes begin — our senior year.

We're expected to move into our new rooms during that last week. We received our room assignments for the fall a week or two back.

I've been assigned a single in the suite directly above my current room. Liz had requested a double with Kelly, and it's in a suite on the other side of campus.

But Liz living with Kelly would be a terrible idea — obviously — and we'd rather be together. So we've been looking looking for off-campus housing in town since getting our assignments.

***

The latest heatwave has broken again, mostly, but it is still very warm. Since it's so close to the end of summer session, we're certain that no one else will be moving in, so we're leaving our door and windows open all the time, and Liz and I spend most of our time in the suite naked.

Friday night, we try our hand at one of Greg's easier recipes, and have some of the wine he left behind for us. She spends the evening sucking me off, and she takes her time: only after two hours of slow, agonizing arousal, I finally come, her mouth overflowing with me.

We sleep in. She wakes me her usual way, and when I'm hard enough, she mounts me and bounces happily. She comes quickly, and rolls off.

She's lying on her back now. I straddle her, aiming my cock at her mouth, and she starts sucking energetically.

Just as I start coming, she pushes me away, and I shoot all over her face and hair. She shoves me down by my shoulders, and I settle in to eat her pussy. I crouch down, ass in the air.

As her orgasm is subsiding, I see a girl appear in the doorway. She looks young enough to be an entering freshman. A middle-aged couple — obviously the girl's parents — are behind her over her shoulder. They all stand there, in stunned silence.

"Oh, hi, folks," Liz says cheerfully. "My friend is just having a quick breakfast. This is a self-catering suite. For upperclassmen." She's holding my head firmly to keep me at her cunt.

They slowly study every inch of us, from head to toe. The father stares Liz's face covered in fresh cum, and with dried cum in her hair; the mother gawks at my mouth locked onto Liz's pussy, and the girl stares at my cock and balls dangling between my legs.

The mother snaps out of it first, hustles the others away, and they rush out of the suite.

***

The next morning, Liz and I are up earlier than usual. We're in our bathrobes having breakfast when Liz says, "Last housekeeping morning. I wonder who's going to show up."

We're both actually a little nervous. Last week's stunt was bold, and I think we felt better pulling it off because there were four of us.

We hear Natalie's voice: "Housekeeping..."

We step into the hall, and see that she's not alone. She's in her usual uniform, and there is a young man with her, in shorts and a tee shirt.

"I don't know what you did last weekend," Natalie says, "but Lester and Ed have both transferred somewhere else."

Natalie adds, "I wanted you to meet Trevor, my... my boyfriend," she says, blushing, then hurries off to begin cleaning the suite. The boy lingers, embarrassed, at the doorway. He introduces himself again, and asks me if he and I can talk somewhere. I take him into Greg and Priya's old room and close the door.

"Natalie and I are both — I mean, we've never... And we really want to, and we were hoping that maybe we could... here, in your suite, after she finishes cleaning, and you guys could just kind of, make sure no one walks in, or anything?..."

I tell him to wait here, and report to Liz, who's dying of curiosity. She agrees, and we tell them that we'll go do what little laundry we've accumulated over the week, and then we'll keep an eye on our suite to give them a good two hours or so of solitude.

We leave them to their shy foreplay.

A bit over two hours later, our laundry is long since done, and we've been sitting around, giving the kids as much time as possible. Finally, we head back. Liz calls out quietly, "Natalie?" Nothing. We wonder if maybe they've left. We don't see Natalie's laundry cart.

We put our laundry down in our room and peek into Greg and Priya's old room.

Natalie and Trevor are asleep, lying naked in each other's arms. Their clothes are scattered all over the floor. I count three wads of tissues on the bedside table, a used condom in each. Good going, Trevor, I think.

We pull their door shut, and go put our laundry away, chatting quietly, but making enough sound to they know we're back.

Soon, Trevor appears, with a fresh bath towel around his waist. The long line of his soft cock is easily visible under the towel. He's quite good-looking, and Liz openly stares at him appreciatively. He thanks us for the space, and then, blushing, says to Liz, "Nat told me about how you... um, in your mouth, with his—" He pauses. "And I wanted her to, but— So could you maybe talk to Natalie about..." He swallows hard. "About, uh... Maybe tell her that it's okay to do? and how to do it?"

"Sure, honey," Liz says, "but maybe I can do one better..."

I know exactly what she's about to suggest. "Tell Natalie to come in here with us," Liz says. "You good with this?" she asks when Trevor is gone.

"Sure!"

We drop our bathrobes, leaving us naked. Trevor returns with Natalie, who's also wrapped in a towel. They both gasp when the see us standing nude.

"I think it'll be easier," Liz says, "if I demonstrate on Jamie here, while you practice on Trevor. Okay?" She tells me to lie down, and motions them to come closer. They stand over me. Trevor's erection is quickly pushing the front of his towel.

Liz starts to caress my balls and thighs, and run her hands over my stomach. She leans in and licks the top of my shaft. I'm looking at Natalie's bare legs and her pretty hands; one is holding the knot of her towel at her cleavage, the other is covering her mouth.

My cock, which was already filling out in anticipation, grows quickly with Liz's attention. She's talking the whole time, explaining to Natalie what she's doing, until she finally engulfs me with her mouth. Even then, she stops frequently to explain what she's doing with her tongue, when to bob and when to hold still.

"Go ahead and try it out on Trevor," she says, then fills her mouth with my cock and starts really going at it.

Trevor is completely hard now, and he pulls his towel off. He sits down on the desk chair and pulls Natalie toward him. He tugs her towel away and they're both naked. His erection is jutting up at her. Liz, still sucking on me, twists a little so she can see them better. She hums appreciatively when she spots his hard-on.

Natalie kneels down in front of him, and gingerly imitates what Liz did to me just now. Her hands caressing him, she runs the tip of her tongue up the underside of his shaft. Then she suddenly just takes it into her mouth as far as she can, and starts sucking loudly on it. Trevor moans and bucks his hips a little.

Liz hasn't yet talked about what to do when the guy comes, and she won't get a chance: Trevor moans, and says, "Oh god, oh my god—" and Natalie starts making choking sounds. She opens her mouth to breathe, drooling a big mouthful of his semen down his cock and her chin. She pulls away. He's still coming, and his last few spasms send his cum up at her face. Thick globs of bright white cum run down his cock.

His hand, unconsciously, grabs his shaft and keeps jerking it, milking a little more out.

Liz stops sucking on me to say, "You'll learn to read the signs, so the guy's orgasm doesn't sneak up on you... Now," she says, "I don't want to leave Jamie hanging like this..."

As they wipe his semen off of themselves, Natalie and Trevor watch as Liz works at me. Her hands are all over me, then steadying my shaft, then jerking me as she holds her mouth still. When I start coming, she pulls away just a bit, and I jet right into her open mouth. She clamps back down after the first few shots, swallowing, sucking, swallowing.

Natalie has been slowly massaging Trevor's cock and fingering herself as they watch. Trevor is soft, clearly spent after what I think must have been four orgasms in the last two hours.

Liz looks at me, and says, "Let's go get cleaned up, give them some more alone time..."

We leave them, and just as I pull the door shut, I see Trevor lean over, his face heading down between Natalie's legs.

After a shower, we head to the kitchen in our bathrobes to start making dinner. Natalie and Trevor come out, dressed, and say goodbye. They're shy again and neither of them really meet our eyes. Natalie gives Liz a quick hug, and they leave.

We never see either of them again.

***

That Monday evening, I get back to the suite to find Liz in the kitchen, naked, making dinner.

She tells me that she's heard from Alexa. She's gotten back together with her boyfriend — and they've found a house for rent in town. They only need two, maybe three, more people. They'll be moving once Alexa's summer job in the city ends, in a week or so.

"What do you think?" she asks.

I tell her we should jump at it. She agrees, and texts Alexa, saying we're in. Sharing a house with Liz and the delicious Alexa? This could be a good year. But it's definitely another story.

***

***

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Class Nudist Carson discovers the secret side to his lab partner.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Car Ride with My Sister-In-Law Hot young sister-in-law sits on my lap during a car ride.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Clothing Optional Sam and Alice make new friends on the beach.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Vacation with the Marshals Pt. 01 Trip to the beach with the girls next door.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories