Summertime Awakening Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane looked down to see her brother's fully erect penis, standing proud and wanting her. She walked back to her bed and grasped her brother's cock, and stroked it a few times. Jim reached for her pussy again and found that her robe was open and her pussy was waiting for his touch. As she stroked his cock, Jim's middle finger entered his sister's extremely sensitive love channel.

"Oh Jim. Not now."

She walked back to the door.

"Another time?"

"Maybe" as she smiled and left to go back to her parent's bedroom.

Bob woke to the sight and feeling of his cock being sucked. Cher didn't do that very often, so he thought that this was a pleasant surprise. As he opened his eyes, he was reminded that his daughter had spent the night with him and she was the one giving him an amazing blow job this morning.

"Get up here and give me some of that amazing pussy."

Jane removed her mouth from her father's cock and straddled his waist. After seeing her brother's beautiful cock moments earlier, her pussy needed to be filled again. As she slid down her father's cock, her mind began seeing her brother's face and she now fantasized about fucking her very own brother and she came quickly. Feeling his daughter's tight pussy sliding up and down on his cock was too much for Bob, and he too came quickly, filling his little girl's vagina once again with his seed.

"How did you end up in here last night?"

"After you left me last night, I went to the restroom and noticed that you and Mike were downstairs. I came in here and told mom how bad I wanted you. So she told me to get in your bed and you'd never know that it was me that you were fucking, until it was too late. It worked out perfectly."

After a bit, Jane fell back to sleep and Bob rose to use the restroom. As he looked in the mirror, he could not believe all that had transpired in his once conservative household. He also wondered where his wife was. Stepping into the hallway, he saw that Mike and Fran had already left. But where was Cher? Just then he heard noises coming from down the hall, in the direction of Jane's bedroom. He stopped to see if Jim was awake, only to find his room empty and looking as if he never slept there.

The closer he got to Jane's room the louder the noises became. It was the sound of two people having sexual intercourse and that of bed springs.

Carefully and quietly he opened Jane's door. There on the bed was the sight that he had longed for over the past week.

His wife was completely nude. Her body was rocking back and forth and from his position, he could see a rather large bare cock sliding in and out of his wife's stretched out vagina. Her outer labia was grasping the thick cock on the out stroke and would retreat back into her love canal, on the in stroke. Her large breasts hung down as she moved, and the hands of her new lover were fondling and pinching them. As she got closer to orgasm, her pace picked up.

"Oh baby. I love the feel of your cock inside of me. I could get so use to this."

"Me too, mom."

It had never even dawned on Bob that it was his son's large cock inside of his wife's pussy, giving her so much pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum again baby."

"Me too, mom. Can I cum in you again?"

"Please do."

With that, Jim lifted his hips higher in the air, burying his large cock completely within his mom's vagina and began to cum.

"Oh fuck yeah. I can feel you cum in my pussy, baby."

Then she came also.

Just then, Cher looked at the dresser mirror and her eyes caught those of her husband. She realized then that he had watched her getting fucked and she was no longer too shy, conservative, or embarrassed to deny him the pleasure of watching her. Her husband had just witnessed her cum from her son's fucking and watched as their son filled her vagina with his young seed. She was now ok with letting him see her act so brazen. She smiled at him and he smiled back, then he left the two lovers alone.

Life was definitely going to change for all of them.

12