Super Sam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh God, it had never been more important for Ruby not to hear her, and especially not to disturb her, so Sam placed a hand over her mouth to try and prevent any more sounds like that. It might not have been necessary though, as while her sounds of enjoyment went back to being soft, despite the incredible increase in pleasure.

At first that just involved Alex rubbing her pussy with her fingertips, but unsurprisingly it was not long before a finger was slowly pushed inside that welcoming hole. Which was maybe more often than ever before, as Sam suddenly realized how jealous it was of her back hole. Oh fuck, what an embarrassing thought, but it was true. And what was worse, her back hole might just be jealous of her front hole. Just a little bit.

Although she was sure that this was a preferable arrangement, and Sam was doing the exact opposite to complaining. In fact, she eventually had to bite down on her hand to keep herself reasonably quiet when a second finger was added into her needy pussy, and Alex started rubbing her equally needy clit with her thumb.

The combination of those things was easily enough to make Sam cum. Or would've done, given a little more time, and/or an increase in the pace of the movements of the thumb, fingers, or even the tongue. But then all of a sudden the tongue was removed from the equation, at least momentarily, as Alex suddenly jumped up onto her feet, without removing her hand from Sam's twat.

However, apparently that wasn't impressive enough for Alex Danvers, and she just had to follow it up by whispering words of encouragement into Sam's ear, which just like last night was more than enough to push her over the edge of an incredible climax. Especially because at the exact same time Alex increased the speed of her thumb rubbing her clit, and the fingers fucking her cunt.

"It's okay, I got you. Just let go." Alex softly encouraged, while masterfully playing Sam's body like a musical instrument, "Just let go, and cum for me baby, mmmmmmmmm, please? Please, just cum for me. Cum like a good girl. Oh yes, that's it, oh baby, you're doing so good. So good for me, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooddddddddddddddd, you feel so amazing! Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, you feel so amazing for me when you cum, ooooooooooooh, cumming on my fingers. Oh baby, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, Sam! Oh Sam! ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooddddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm fuck!"

If that wasn't amazing enough, Alex fucked her through the first orgasm and onto a second, and then finally a third, with the third being her favourite. Why? Because she was pretty sure Alex came at the same time.

Okay, it was kind of hard for her to tell for sure, given her delirious state, but once she was back in the position they had started all of this Alex began to rub herself against Sam's ass, just like she had the night before, and Sam was pretty sure that she came then too, although she needed to confirm that. Having Alex cumming that way wasn't ideal, simply because Sam should be much more involved, but there was something undeniably primal about it, which for better or for worse Sam found herself loving.

Alex had been really tempted to continue the rim job as she made Sam cum, but she had probably already spent too long licking that area considering she hadn't asked first. More importantly, she was worried about the other woman losing her balance from a distracting climax, something that unfortunately Alex had first-hand experience in, thanks to Maggie doing the exact same thing to her.

Also she just really liked having Samantha Arias in her arms. Especially in this moment, as both that feeling, and just being solely focused on making Sam cum, banished painful memories of losing Maggie and allowed her to concentrate on the wonderful woman in her arms, allowing her to be happy in that blissful moment.

Because again, this felt like a much bigger achievement to making Maggie or Sara cum. And unlike those times, Alex felt 100% in control. Maggie and Sara let her be in control, but it felt like any moment they could take it back. But Sam surrendered to her completely, and that was more intoxicating than Alex could have ever imagined. It brought out a primal need in her she had never experienced before.

One that wanted to take care of this wonderful woman, but also to fuck her hard. To dominate her. To... top her. To be her top, and for Sam to be her bottom. And for Alex to top her bottom in every possible way, and make her beg for more. Or at least scream, cry and whimper and moan into her hand, just like she was making the other woman do now.

Those thoughts, combined with grinding her body into the soft yet toned flesh of Sam's back, and more importantly her ass, and the sheer joy of making Samantha Arias cum for her was enough to make Alex cum too. Which was similar to last night, but sadly Alex couldn't keep going as long as she wanted. For one thing they were both somehow still on their feet, and it would be embarrassing, especially for The Director Of The DEO to collapse from a combination of mind-numbing pleasure and exhaustion.

Especially first thing in the morning. But more importantly, Alex was now late for work, something which was unacceptable when she was an agent, but now? Now she was risking the safety of the world, just for morning sex. Worth it? Not really, even though in that moment it felt like it.

So Alex literally brought them down from their highs by increasing the pace of both her hand and her own hips, until she came to a complete stop. Although even then she couldn't resist basking in the afterglow for a few long seconds, especially as it involved holding this wonderful woman tightly to her body. Then she gently turned Sam around, pressed her up against the wall, turned off the shower and kissed her again.

It was meant to be just one slow, soft kiss goodbye, however, while it was slow and soft, it wasn't the last. No, because Alex just had to suck her fingers clean right in front of Sam's face, which was cruel, considering they had to stop now. Something which Sam knew, but that didn't stop her from switching their positions and starting another kiss, this one long and passionate.

Which Alex never wanted to break away from, but unfortunately she had too, insisting, "Babe, I have to go."

Even though she was disappointed with most of those words Sam felt warm and fuzzy inside from hearing Alex calling her that term of endearment, which distracted her momentarily, but when the other woman tried to push her away she insisted in a far more whiny tone than she intended, "No, please stay. Stay and... and I'll do anything. We can do anything you want..."

Alex gulped, and then after a brief pause confessed, "I really wish I could, but I can't."

"You can." Sam pushed.

"I told you, I have work." Alex insisted.

"Call in sick." Sam insisted, "Leave the heroics to Supergirl."

"Okay, now I know I have to leave." Alex chuckled, "Supergirl is hot, but unreliable."

Sam knew Alex was right, but she couldn't resist trying one more time, "Are you sure there's nothing I can say to change your mind?"

"Well..." Alex bit her lip, "There probably is, but I still need to go. But..."

"But..." Sam questioned.

"Let me make it up to you." Alex pleaded softly, and then rested her forehead against Sam's and stroked her face gently as she continued, "Let me take you out tonight on a proper date. You know, the one we talked about before? I'll wine and dine you, and then I'll take you back here, and then... we can do whatever you want, as long as you want."

There was a brief pause, then Sam smiled dreamily, "Our first proper date."

"Yeah." Alex grinned, enjoying the irony of having sex before even the first date.

"Deal." Sam grinned back.

"Good." Alex gently kissed Sam one last time, and then because the last time seemed to have a positive effect, she pulled away with, "See you tonight, babe."

12