All Comments on 'Supporting Our Veterans Pt. 05'

by Birdfan480

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Other stories fbr another time

Means a lot of other veterans...

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago

So how long before you started sucking off Bob and the others yourself and cutting out your faghag middleman? I mean we all know that's your true persuasion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you for posting the story

I know it can be difficult to write and take the time to post. If not for writers like yourself, Literotica would not exist.

What not difficult is calling out assholes like dominantyetservile22 for being suck complete dicks to authors. You must lead such a sad and lonely life that being a bully on the internet gets you off. Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Even after last night? How could you?" she asked.

On second thought, Yor're right, I Don't so just hit the bricks please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Christine is the perfect hotwife .

I get very excited hearing your stories about your wife. I wish my wife would act as slutty as Christine . My wife and I are both extremely horny after reading your stories, Deb is now thinking of becoming a Christine ! Tony & Deb

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
@anon

and you must love the taste of other men's cum and indulge whenever you can, yet still consider yourself straight. I know, why don't you donate 10 cents to the special snowflake safe space foundation for every time a Literotica author gets lit up by someone in the comments section.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Anon 12/4/18

You wouldn't have any idea how hard it is to write and publish a story like this. Like myself, you haven't written anything on LW. At least, nothing I can find. For your information, LW exists despite stories and authors like this. DYS has the same right as you to post his opinion. He's not hiding behind anonymous either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story!

Very erotic. Very hot. Especially because it sounds so real. Please write more about Christine’s sexual adventures with Bob. We love hearing about other couples who share. We get turned on by older, dominating men, too. We started in our 20’s with my husband’s boss and have been sharing for a couple of decades now. Even now, we keep going back to the older men, because the way they take control is firm, but not abusive or insulting.

~Barb and Phil

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read the whole series.. and loved it.. Fantasy or real.! what a love story.!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBirdfan480@Birdfan480
134 Followers
Husband, married to a fantastic woman for over 25 years. She is mom to our two children. She has inspired some of the stories, but most are works of fiction. Love to hear your feedback on stories as they keep me writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES