All Comments on 'Sweet Talk Ch. 06'

by InYourDreams

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
In MY dreams

Thank you for this wonderfully erotic story. It's an absolute favourite of mine. I don't know where you can take the story, but I hope the creative muse continues to bless you with her presence. Thank you for taking the time to write and share your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This story is so hot! Best stuff on here.

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
Good and bad

I'm not typically into bimbofication fantasies, but this one has really captured me. Some aspects of the story, such as the word changes of 'cunny', 'titties', 'clitty', the ting-a-ling sound, and the slow mental de-aging into an innocent but very sexual little girl attitude... Those are all very hot. The mild degradation with Jane and the coworker fantasies are also very nice.

Speaking as someone who has experienced real life chat room hypnosis, this story is clearly rooted in a shared fantasy that was discussed in an actual chat. Chapter 2 especially feels like an edited version of a real life chat log. (I'd bet a modest amount of money that it's exactly that.) So the story feels more true to life for me because I can actually imagine it happening.

What bothers me about the story is the way the hypnotist is shaping his suggestions. He's inflicting a massive inferiority complex on the poor girl, and some of his other suggestions have verged on having life ruining consequences. Depending on how she interprets his hypnotic suggestions about being dumber, she could begin sabotaging her own work by actually thinking and behaving dumber rather than just feeling dumber. And 'merely' feeling dumber could take years of therapy to recover from all by itself. He could easily accomplish the same purpose by structuring it as two personas: one smart and hard working while the other is dumb, submissive, and horny. The way he's going about it makes him come off as more of a scumbag who genuinely intends to harm her life for the sake of his own fantasy.

I realize this is all fiction, but the true to life nature of how this story started off is what brings up my discomfort. If this story felt LESS real - if he were waving a magic rock in front of her while cackling "You are in my power!!! Bwahahahaha!!" then it would be much easier to accept as a mere fantasy where consequences do not matter.

Having said that, there's a lot going for the story. I'm definitely going to be continuing on to the end. The word changes (cunny, etc) REALLY do it for me. I love the gradual transformation that is taking place. The struggle has been really fun to watch. And while the dumbing down aspect may not be part of my personal fantasy, the mental de-aging and submissive mindset are really hot. If the hypnotist were just slightly more ethical in his suggestions, I'd give this a full five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous