Sweet Talk Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At work, Lily Anna was completely absorbed by her research. She needed to make a good impression. She felt insecure, she doubted her ability, she knew she was just a good little office girl, and this meant she was inferior to the others. Although Ms Mortimer had complimented her work, she found it hard to believe she was doing anything more than humouring her. She worked hard because she needed to, she had to keep up. Anyone could do her job. Sooner or later people would realise that they didn't really need her. One good thing about the morning was the attention she was getting from the guys. They really seemed to like her in the shorter skirts and heels she had been wearing. She liked the attention, expecially if it sidetracked them from noticing she was none too bright. On more than one occasion she had spotted one of the guys ogling her titties while pretending to look for something.

Lily Anna worked hard but she looked forward to her lunchbreaks. She could relax into her mag and they always made her feel horny. She loved to feel horny, but she felt safe that her hypnotist would make sure she didn't let her bimbo slut side interfere with her work. She was drawn by the idea of becoming the girl in these stories, the idea made her little cunny tingle in anticipation and she could feel her titties swell, and her teats felt like little rocks pressed into the fabric of her bra.

As she read she imagined herself the centrepiece of the latest adventure. She pictured herself walking down the corridor, back from the boss' office, and suddenly being pushed into a dark closet. She was pressed up against the wall and fucked from behind in the darkness; her back arched, her head resting upon some unseen shoulder, impaling her ass crack onto an anonymous cock. She imagined herself left crumpled on the floor after he was sated, wondering who had just forced himself upon her. Then she pictured herself emerging into the office, still dishevelled wearing a puzzled expression on her face while everyone laughed at her: "Poor dumb office slut can't even figure out which one of us just fucked her brains out."

Lily Anna squirmed as she read. She felt her little cunny gush, and the word circled in her head. She looked around and thought about her colleagues, how sensible they were, how shocked they would be if they ever understood how she sat there and longed to be degraded in this way. She shouldn't be letting her cunny rule her like this, but as well as feeling aroused by it, she also felt the most secure. No matter how dim she was, or how bad her work might be, no one would sack her as long as she could arouse some flirtatious interest. She remembered another story where she substituted her boss sitting at his desk talking on the phone while she knelt below him and gave him a long slow blowjob. It was the only way she could recover her knickers which were securely lodged in his pocket. Lily Anna sat and licked her lips as she wondered about the taste of Mr Worrall's cock in her mouth. Her cunny was crying out for her fingers to give it some attention, but her time was up and she had to get back to her work.

The afternoon was torment. Lily Anna was focused upon her work, but this did not mean that she was unaware of the growing heat between her legs. Her hand itched to slip under her skirt and play with those soft folds. Yet she knew she had to keep up and so pressed on with her work. Tonight, however, the dam would burst and she could let all the pent up feelings of arousal drown her. She could feel her heart thumping in her chest as she thought about being back online and cumming and cumming and cumming.

At home once more Lily Anna flung off her clothes and set about kneading her titties. It felt so liberating at last to be able to squeeze them and forget about trying to be sensible. She could feel her wetness soaking into her panties, and so it was a relief to be rid of them. She could at last relax and allow her bimbo slut out of its box. She worked at her cunny and flicked her clit, cling-cling. How she was coming to love that sound. She pinched at her teats and mashed her titties, such cute names for her sexy bits. She imagined other, sensible women would recoil from the way she now described herself. She understood they would never think about their bodies in this way, and sensed how degrading it would be for them to know how she thought about herself. Yet somehow she couldn't help it, and as her fingers worked at her juicy cunny she simply shrugged and sat patiently before the computer screen waiting for her hypnotist to arrive and allow her to cum.

[SlipsInsideHer]: been busy?

[LilyAnna]: Just killing time while I was waiting

[SlipsInsideHer]: Sorry, was held up. Shall we get straight down to hypnosis?

[LilyAnna]: yes but I need to cum. i can feel it building up inside me all this time

[LilyAnna]: i need a release

[SlipsInsideHer]: Not now

[LilyAnna]: pleeeasee i need to.

[SlipsInsideHer]: what a good little oversexed slut you are

[SlipsInsideHer]: you'll have to wait a little longer for it this time I'm afraid

[LilyAnna]: pouts

[SlipsInsideHer]: ok tell me as soon as your dial reaches 0

[SlipsInsideHer]: rustling trees

[SlipsInsideHer]: rustling trees

[SlipsInsideHer]: rustling trees

[LilyAnna]: i'm thr

[SlipsInsideHer]: good girl

[SlipsInsideHer]: so easy for you to fall into trance

[SlipsInsideHer]: so easy for you to become open to my words

[SlipsInsideHer]: tell me, does your boss pay any more attention to you?

[LilyAnna]: no just sees my good work

[SlipsInsideHer]: but you want him to notice you more?

[LilyAnna]: yssss

[SlipsInsideHer]: good girl. When you see him tomorrow, and from now on

[SlipsInsideHer]: you will start thinking about his cock

[SlipsInsideHer]: you'll imagine it big, hard, smooth and hot

[SlipsInsideHer]: you will wonder what it feels like to be penetrated by that cock

[SlipsInsideHer]: feeling it deep inside you. Do you understand?

[LilyAnna]: yus will imagine his cock fucking me

[SlipsInsideHer]: good girl.

She felt the thrill, even though she recognised his condescension. Some part of her just enjoyed being treated in this way, and the fact was that she was learning very fast, and that made her happy.

[SlipsInsideHer]: but a good office girl can't approach her boss

[SlipsInsideHer]: no matter how much she fancies him

[SlipsInsideHer]: can she?

[LilyAnna]: i gues not

[SlipsInsideHer]: No. A good office girl gets on with the work she has been given.

[SlipsInsideHer]: She may want him, but she knows her place, doesn't she?

[LilyAnna]: yss

[SlipsInsideHer]: so she will have to wait and hope he will notice how sexy she is dressed

[SlipsInsideHer]: and so you must wait and hope.

[SlipsInsideHer]: you must feel your frustration build while you continue to work hard.

[SlipsInsideHer]: you have no choice.

[SlipsInsideHer]: you will fantasise about his cock sliding between your lips

[SlipsInsideHer]: your cunt will feel wet as you imagine allowing him to take you in his office

[SlipsInsideHer]: you want him inside you, but he is your superior

[SlipsInsideHer]: do you understand all this?

[LilyAnna]: want his cock fuck me…. but wait his mve

[SlipsInsideHer]: good girl, whenever he is not around, you will concentrate on your work, because you must keep up with your work.

[LilyAnna]: Yussss keep up

[SlipsInsideHer]: but whenever you are with him

[SlipsInsideHer]: you will think how you would honour him

[SlipsInsideHer]: by letting him introduce himself into your body

[SlipsInsideHer]: how grateful you would be if he wanted to fuck you

[SlipsInsideHer]: knowing you are his inferior, a bimbo

[SlipsInsideHer]: and tonight you will repeat these suggestions too, making them your own, sealing them inside the way you see yourself.

[LilyAnna]: yyy

[SlipsInsideHer]: then forgetting what we've said while keeping it deep within you

[SlipsInsideHer]: awaken at the count of 5

[SlipsInsideHer]: 1

[SlipsInsideHer]: feel an orgasm building

[SlipsInsideHer]: 2

[SlipsInsideHer]: consuming you

[SlipsInsideHer]: 3

[SlipsInsideHer]: your body arches and legs fling wide

[SlipsInsideHer]: 4

[SlipsInsideHer]: ready for release, but waiting for my command

He pauses and lets her savour his control over her orgasms. Finally,

[SlipsInsideHer]: 5

Lily Anna came and pushed her cunt off the chair as her head arched over its back. Her eyes were screwed tightly shut as the tension poured down her thighs along with her stickiness. When finally she had calmed down, she focussed back upon the screen to see his words waiting for her.

[SlipsInsideHer]: do you like my trances?

[LilyAnna]: Oh yesss. I can't get enough of them

[SlipsInsideHer]: and they make you cum so much, don't they?

[LilyAnna]: explosive!

[SlipsInsideHer]: That's right you are just totally addicted to my letting you cum

[LilyAnna]: ye I guess

[SlipsInsideHer]: and just to prove my point

[SlipsInsideHer]: do you want to cum again?

[LilyAnna]: Yess very much. My fingers are hurting

[SlipsInsideHer]: Spread your legs for me and concentrate on the reflection of your cunt in the monitor

[SlipsInsideHer]: are you still fucking yourself

[LilyAnna]: yuuus

[SlipsInsideHer]: good girl. And can you see how much of a stupid cunt you have become?

Lily Anna paused. His words made her feel cheap, displaying her cunny, and knowing how she had let it rule her. Her fingers worked tirelessly to bring her the cum she craved, yet even that had been taken from her now. She was a plaything, an instrument to be played in his hands. She could only let go and open herself to this man. Her cunny would gush, her bell would jangle and she would be consumed once more as the sensible, intelligent Lily Anna evaporated a little more.

[LilyAnna]: yes. blushes

[SlipsInsideHer]: but your orgasm is building again isn't it?

[LilyAnna]: Yuuuuuusssssss

[SlipsInsideHer]: CUM NOW my slut

She came and as her body quivered in response to her explosive orgasm, her mind filled with the realisation that she was a cheap slut, and she was enjoying it.

12