Swimming Nude with Boys Can be Fun! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Her nearly forty-year-old pussy was looking good to her much younger nephew. Soon my cock was in my aunties mouth again, and I was interested in maybe taking a shot at eating her out. I had girlfriends and had already tried eating pussy a couple of times at that point in my life, but I was about to have my first real 69. It did not last too long, I thought I was doing OK, everything down there looked the same, it was just upside down. But auntie was not getting much from it.)

(It is not like my auntie not to be upfront with a guy as far as sex goes. She let me know, and I ended up on my knees at her request and taking a pussy eating lesson from my auntie. There was more to it than I thought, she showed me how to find a clit, and how to stroke it with my tongue as I fingered her. It was not long after that when I felt her knees pressing against the sides of my head like a vice. She had quite an orgasm, and was pleased with my work enough to return the favor.)

(My auntie recovered and concentrated on my cock. She was the first woman to give me the impression that she liked what she was doing as she sucked it, and not just doing it for my sake. We changed positions, and she was down below me looking up. She did things to me I did not know women would do at that point in my life. Video porn was out, but the internet was not available, just AOL and some still photos being traded on a slow connection. She had her tongue in my asshole, and I loved it. Then she got to swallowing it like she did the first time, this time she was holding it longer, less wine, and more pot improved her performance.)

(While she was doing it I did not want her to stop. All good things must come to an end, and I could not hold my cumshot any longer. She was the first to suck me off to climax and take the load in her mouth and swallow it. I pretty much decided that I was going to fuck her, maybe not then, or that night even, but knew I would eventually get the courage to make the move needed.)

(We took a break, smoked another bowl, and told her I was sure I would stay hard if she resumed telling the story. I tended to my cock, as she did to her pussy as she resumed.)

I was enjoying myself with my tribe following the tour. I liked having sex with Tina, girls sex is different but special in its own way. What I loved was bi threesomes, mostly FFM's as I could get the best of both sexes. Our two males were straight, but having two men at once I already knew was special. Sometimes it was all four of us for a mini orgy I guess you would call it.

There were always parties in the campgrounds that would pop up at the venue. I learned then that our little tribe's rules about sex were shared. It was not unusual to see a couple or group start having sex around the campfire in front of others. Sometimes we would combine with another tribe like ours for a romp right in front of everybody else. It was an exhibitionist like myself moist dream. It sometimes involved some bi-sex on some males' part, but only, as in blow jobs. Nothing wrong with it then, or now as far as I am concerned. Others in the crowd did not always share that feeling, some things never change. Homophobia will always exist among the ignorant. I thought I could do or handle anything while fucked up in that crowd. I later found out I was wrong.

I fell for one of the roadies, not in love, I fell for his, cock, his line and his sexual prowess. He shared some exhibitionist tendencies, he liked fucking me in front of his friends, and so did I. I always thought they looked like they wanted to jump in, and found out later I was right. He promised to get me in to see the band, and maybe even set me up to fuck one of them. Even a bad fuck from a rock star was something you thought was a lifetime achievement. It worked, it got him some public blowjobs and fucks with him. I even agreed to suck his buddy while he was fucking me. I think that gave him the idea I would do about anything he wanted.

It was not until I actually had a fuck with him and some other roadie friends before I caught on. It would not have been so bad if it was not done for him to win a bet with his buddies. I made the mistake of walking around topless with him one hot day. I was not the only girl doing it, but I was with a roadie, and not with my friends. We were both pretty stoned and he dared me he to get naked for a bunch of his friends. Well I was not going to unless he did, and that is how it started I guess. Now that was unusual even around the crowd of crazies. Not that it did not happen about every concert, but during, and people that had any kind of sex usual had at least a little cover.

So there we were stoned and naked, why not suck his cock? Well, the choice to go along with him on doing it on the newly erected stage was the worst part of what was bad judgment. What I did not know was that this was all a setup for him to win a bet with other roadies.

He bet them that he would find a girl that would take a train on the stage after they had it set up for a show. It was not in front of the masses, but there was always a good crowd of deadheads around at setup, probably 100 or more, some were paid to help.

As I blew him, a crowd of roadies gathered, he fucked me first, then I did not object as a couple of his friends joined, then I was surrounded by naked roadies waiting their turn as they fluffed themselves. Even though I liked having that many guys taking me in front of people that were cheering,I knew it was stupid, I was just too fucked up to care right then.

I am ashamed to tell you this next part, but I promised to tell you this story, so I can't leave this turning point out.

I was up on the stage on an old mattress naked, sometimes doggie with my double D's hanging down as I was being fucked and sucking cocks, an unusual sight even in that crowd. I liked looking out from the stage as I was sucking cocks, being fucked by cocks, and taking a cumshot after cumshot on my body. A lot of the cumshots came from the deadheads that were temporary, hired to help the roadies. Well, they helped them alright, some naked, some only naked from the waist down, but all of them were fucking or just jerking off a load on me. I liked the feel and visual of it at first but once your entire body is covered in cum you would think someone would stop them. It was not until one of them turned me over so that he did not get cum on himself as he fucked me from behind until I was rescued.

My tribe finally showed up at the stage and somehow recognized it was me, one of them. They came up and wrestled me away from them, not an easy feat. There was no real resistance, but try picking up even a 100-pounder that is coated and slick from all the cum.

That was the end of that, lesson learned. I vowed not to fall for any more roadies or anyone on a tour of free love. I left for home as soon as I could get the funds together.

That summer I could only describe as a school of hard knocks, hard cocks, and cum. I sucked and hosted a lot of them. It was getting old, well, let's just say I knew it would get old, even though it seemed like I could never get enough cock. It was already just sex for sex's sake, not once did anyone get me off as you did a while ago, or like I was getting off with my guys and the coach at school. They were special, and you have always been special to me, your hot young body and hard cock have just been the icing on the cake. I guess what I am saying is, that I would never try to force you into something you did not want. But for the record, this pussy is yours to fuck whenever you want it.

We at least have to take a break so I can have some more of your cock. If nothing else let me fuck my pussy with my toy as you face fuck me with a real one. I am just dripping, and look at yourself you look pretty stiff, and are showing some precum, you're ready to go again, aren't you?

(Well our minds were back on each other's sex again at that point. She clearly liked having that train run on her at the time, as telling me about it caused her to open her legs showing me her shaved pussy the whole time. I had to take her statement, "If nothing else face fuck me," as her offering her pussy to me. I wanted it, but she was my aunt.)

(I said, "Well auntie, this is probably the most taboo thing I have ever done, but this hard cock is forcing me to accept your offer. This young nephew of yours is just as anxious to fuck his auntie, as she is to be fucked.")

(She had a hot tub in the backyard built into the deck, the house was the only good thing she got from my uncle in the divorce. She took me by the hand and we grabbed towels and headed out there. It was not private, it could be seen by a few upper floors of neighbors homes if they were looking. We would not be in the open either, so I agreed to join her there.)

(We took a full bottle of chilled wine and stayed in until we got a little pruney and a lot fucked up. Being naked with my auntie was even more taboo in the backyard. To this day I don't think I have ever been that turned on with a woman my age. I walked out there with my cock so hard I might have caught it in the sliding door. I was so turned on I would have agreed to anything, and did. Once she sucked my cock as I sat on the side of the tub we knew it was time to get out. I was spread out on a lounger on her deck as my auntie sucked my cock some more. She looked so good naked down below me, I wanted her bad. She stopped long enough to tell me she had an apple tree in her yard and she always wanted to fuck in the grass under, like she used to with the Deadheads. Yep, I agreed to that too.)

(I wanted to drag a lounger out, but no she wanted to just walk out naked to do it in the grass. We found out then that grass and some rotten apples did not make a great place to fuck, but I fucked her there anyway. One thing I found with her was no matter what happens during sex, she is not afraid to laugh about it, she taught me that sex should be fun. In this case she stopped me, reached down, and pulled a half-rotten apple out of her butt crack, we cracked up. If neighbors heard us, it was not our fucking, it would have been the laughing. She was such a good fuck though, she appreciated a guy's effort, she did it verbally and by latching on to me tight as I pounded her middle-aged pussy.)

(It was a special feeling being inside her as I could feel my orgasm building. I had started kissing her, and had my chest pressed against her breast when I came hard in my auntie's pussy without a condom, it was a cumshot I will always remember for sure. We took a shower and then I joined her in bed. My morning wood was too good for her to pass on I guess, and I woke up with my cock in my auntie's mouth. Once she saw I was awake, she rolled off me and spread her legs again. We fucked until we had to stop and laugh from hearing each other's belly's growling in hunger. I spent the day there, and found out she still had quite a sex drive. I also had my first anal sex ever with her later that day. Yes, I fucked my auntie in the ass, I hit all her holes that visit.)

(That was the last Story I got out of her, but not the last time I slept with her. We no longer needed the stories to get worked up, whoever was horny would just get naked. She was teaching elementary school and had that summer off as I did, idle time led to a lot of sex in about every room of the house, and sometimes in the hot tub or on the deck outside. I learned a lot from her, and I am guessing I gave her another summer to remember, I just hoped she kept that particular story to herself.)

12