Swinging for the Fences - Interlude

Story Info
Cat and Jonah compare notes on Jonah's experience with Rick.
633 words
4
1.3k
3
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, love," Jonah said.

"Yeah, I was not expecting to do _that_ today."

Jonah took her trembling hand in his own. "Are you okay?"

"I can't quite feel my pinky, but that was totally worth it. I'm just glad I trimmed my nails before we got here."

They kissed, and she tasted a hint of something very familiar on his tongue.

"Mmm, seems like you two had fun?"

Jonah put on a mock innocent expression and walked over to the cupboard where the bowls were kept.

"I haven't the faintest clue what you're talking about." The grin was plain in his voice, despite him facing away from her.

"Spill!" she said as she slipped her dress back on.

"Well, I asked him if he could show me his workshop."

Cat rummaged around to find a serving tray.

"He took me out to the garage and on the way there I told him what we'd discussed, that you wanted some time alone with Tam. He said he was fine with that, and we poked around in the garage for a bit. He showed me the chainsaws he uses to keep the yard clear, and the table saw he got last year. That thing is nice--"

"Where's the bread?"

"Over there." Jonah pointed. "We ended up talking about playing solo, how they did it occasionally but usually liked being near each other. He knew Tam missed being with women though, so he didn't mind. He had a massive erection straining his shorts. I pretended not to notice and asked him to tell me about the last time he'd played solo. As he talked, leaning against his work bench, I walked over and undid his pants. After I'd sucked his cock for a while, he jerked off and blew his load in my mouth as he was telling me about emptying his balls in this girl's ass."

"Did he taste good?"

"Fuck yeah."

"Did he return the favor?"

"Mm-hmm."

"Did you tell him any dirty stories about us?"

"Remember that time about a month ago when you turned up at work and we had 'lunch' in my office?" he said, handing her the first two full bowls for her to put on the tray.

"When Bob almost walked in on me blowing you? Hand me the breadknife," she said and started cutting thick slices off the fresh loaf of dark bread.

"That's the one. I still thinks he knew what was going on. Anyway, he gives excellent blowjobs, and had me cum on his face. I got his shirt with the last couple of shots. He was just wiping up when we got your text. She'd just sent 'KITCHEN' in all caps. We thought something terrible had happened, so we came running."

"She was a bit-- preoccupied, sorry!"

"Holy shit though, love," he said, handing her the last two bowls and grabbing the butter from the fridge.

"Right? One thing just led to another. I initially just wanted to eat her out, but she kept asking for more fingers. It was so intense, the sight of your arm just-- disappearing into another person, the feeling of your hand being crushed and enveloped so completely... I could feel her pulse."

She tapped the serving tray she'd made up. "Speaking of being crushed, I don't want to carry this with my hand still trembling. I really hope it didn't do any permanent damage. 'Yes doctor, I damaged the nerves in my dominant hand fisting my married friend in her kitchen while my husband was blowing hers in the garage.'"

"You'll be fine, love. It goes away after a few hours when you crush my fingers. The worst time was my pinky that one time, that took a couple of weeks but the feeling came back eventually."

"Weeks?!"