Taken in Hand

Story Info
He is ready for a sexual adventure but where does he start?
3.4k words
4.5
5.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Newgent
Newgent
3 Followers

Pete was a sales rep for a company that leased office printers and photo copiers. He had a company car and there was a lot of travel involved. It meant that he spent a great deal of time alone and the occasional night away from home.

He told himself that he was ready for a sexual adventure but only managed to watch a load of porn on his phone and laptop in the basic hotel rooms which were all his company would permit him to use.

He had once been a fit guy and a keen rugby player but too many years of boozing and a sedentary life style had taken their toll. He carried too much weight and although the company insisted he wear a suit and a tie he always managed to look disheveled and apologetic. He found his schedule of appointments dull and tiring. Recently his sales figures had started to drop putting his annual bonus in grave doubt.

As is the case with many men his mind refused to acknowledge any consequences to the lifestyle he lived and he fondly imagined himself as crisp, debonair and a bit of a wild dog who only needed the right opportunity to have the women begging for his attention. Of course these same women would also be young, fit, and ready to serve his deepest desires. "Gagging for it" was the phrase he liked to muse over in his mind whenever he had some private time alone to flog his dick.

I am worried that reading this you may already dislike him. Perhaps if your sympathy is rapidly disappearing I can rekindle it by saying that he was not a bad bloke. He would not consciously hurt anybody or any thing. He liked animals and sometimes gave to charity if a box was rattled under his nose. He was just fundamentally lazy, believing success would one day fall into his lap (including the girl). He could not see that an affair or even a 'fling' required some proactive effort on his part.

On one of his regular routes he would stop off at a small roadside cafe for a typical 'trucker's' fry up meal and a mug of tea. It was a popular place serving generous portions of food, and a selection of sticky, sugar frosted cakes also available, on display behind a glass panel on the counter top.

It meant that the two women who ran the cafe were always 'rushed off their feet' as Elsie the waitress who served the tables would say when Pete asked her how she was. He never quite knew how to follow up this initial attempt at conversation.

She was young; probably in her mid twenties with big eyes and a sulky mouth. She sucked on her biro as she waited for his order. It was not meant to be suggestive and certainly not to please him as her eyes were already wandering towards the door where the next group of men were arriving with a lot of backslapping banter and loud laughter.

Pete hesitated with his finger on the menu and she leaned in towards him, tilting her head to see what he indicated. She had a slight figure and Pete caught the faint smell of a perfume and saw grains of blusher on her cheek.

"OK," she said, "The ham and two eggs with a mug of tea," and was gone.

He watched her after that as she moved among the tables swiftly and efficiently with her pen and pad, carrying dishes, or seizing a moment to wipe a table top or sort out the ketchup, salt and pepper in their wire baskets. She was slim with a white pinafore and a short black skirt that hugged her arse. Her long legs were pale and bare and she had black trainers on her feet with no socks Pete found this particularly attractive. He told himself that he would like to take her in hand and show her a good time.

Her fellow worker was far less visible as she worked behind the counter and in the kitchen at the back of the cafe. She was a large strong personality, who knew her customers well and joked with them in confident familiar terms. She would stand hand on hips, square onto the men opposite, presenting them with her large bust and bright eyes.

'Why haven't I seen you this week? She would call out to one of them, "Thought you'd forgotten me." Then wagging a playful finger shrill above the hubbub, "Not found another woman have yer?". This followed by a loud rattling laugh that more than matched anything the men could muster in reply.

Her hair was a dirty blond, hidden under the regulation net and she wore a nondescript dress with some sort of faded floral pattern. This was protected by an apron which was tied tight to show off the generous curves of her bosom and tummy. She worked hard, producing dishes at speed which she plonked down on the counter, calling out the table numbers for Elsie to deliver. Over time Pete learned that her name was Bella and that she had owned and worked the cafe for a decade and more.

Elsie brought him his food and moved immediately to attend to the newcomers, and Pete paused to look. She always moved swiftly, dipping and turning around the tables, notepad out, stopping only to take the next order.

Did she know that he watched her? Pete fancied that she did... Certainly it seemed that when she paused at a table, she did so with her back to him so he could appreciate her sexy arse. She had a habit of standing with her weight on one foot and then shifting it to the other so that her pretty rear end was always pirouetting and tilting. 'Putting it on display for him the minx,' he thought, then she was forever smoothing down her skirt over her cheeks with a free hand so that her buttocks never remained still.

Except that they were ..... when she did that thing again, bending suddenly to check an item on the menu at a table just opposite where Pete was sitting. A perfect pose - bent over with her bare legs slightly apart and the hemline of her skirt pulled tight. Pete paused in the act of eating to savour the sight. He imagined trailing the fingers of one hand up the inside of her leg, letting the back of his hand drift over her inner thigh to appreciate its delicate shape, then cupping the gusset of her panties hard against his palm. His fork loaded with ham remained still while his tongue slipped out over his lower lip. Would she remain still for him, or tilt her hips in appreciation?

Or maybe... SLAP him hard he guessed, and looked up to see Bella watching him, her arms folded on the counter. She held his gaze, impassive; appearing slightly meditative. She opened her mouth very wide and shut it once as though in mock amazement. He could not read her expression and had to let his eyes drop, scratching the plate noisily as he chased the last mouthful with his fork. How much had she seen in his face he wondered and grew hot at the thought.

After that he was away for a week on a longer run that took him further north. When he called at the cafe again it was at the end of a long tiring day during which he had not found time to eat. He felt starved and looked forward to his usual meal and another sight of Elsie. Although he told himself he would have to try and not be so 'bleeding obvious' about it this time.

It was late afternoon and the cafe was quiet with only one other customer enjoying a cigarette at the end of his meal. Pete was disappointed to see no sign of Elsie. Perhaps she had been let off home early as there were no customers left to be served. Bella greeted him at the counter and said that the kitchen was now closed, and didnt he know that they shut at five on a Wednesday. Relenting, she then told him to sit down and said that she would bring him some tea and make him a sandwich.

'As a special favour," she said, "For my favourite man,' and held his eyes again. Pete felt awkward. He did not do banter well.

He went to sit down and Bella was busy 'shutting up shop.' She hoisted in a bench, table and sunshade from outside the front door grunting with exertion and yelled a goodbye to the last man as he left.

"Another day over," she said, and flipped the door sign over to 'Closed Even for Gail's Best Homemade Ice Cream,' hinting at a glorious promise the next day could offer to any disappointed punters. She took off her apron and hung it on a hook behind the door. She was wearing her cotton dress that was pulled tight over her breasts and big tummy. Pete noticed them both moving slightly from her recent efforts. She then pulled off the hairnet and stuffed it in a pocket, running her fingers swiftly through her hair to recover its shape. It was longer than Pete expected and made her face seem softer. She glanced over and smiled when she saw him watching.

She came over to Pete with the promised sandwich which he gratefully received and seemed inclined to talk. They agreed that the north road was getting worse with the traffic, especially in the summer, and she did not know how anyone could make a living anymore having to travel as much as he did.

"Although I bet you have a girl or two waiting for you at night, to warm your bed at the end of a long day," she said. shooting him a quick glance, and he laughed with her, not denying it.

She stood sideways onto Pete as he sat at his table surveying the room, "I sometimes wonder why I keep doing all this." she sighed. He sensed the closeness of her full figure just next to his right ear and became very conscious of how he was eating, holding the big bread sandwich in both hands.

She bent suddenly to adjust a shoe buckle placing her left hand on Pete's shoulder. When she stood up her hand remained resting there while she continued to talk as though she had forgotten to remove it. He was acutely aware of the warmth and weight of it and the feel of her fingers through his shirt. He enjoyed the presence of her, so near to his face, appreciating her size and strength. It was new to him, this experience, to feel aroused by this big older woman.

"Not much of a talker are you," she observed, then lifted her hand to ruffle his hair, "Never mind, I like a quiet type."

She moved away behind the counter to cover the cakes, and briefly disappeared into the back room to reappear a moment later and appeared to hesitate.

"Would you mind giving me a hand to get a box down?" she asked, "I should have got a strong man to do it for me earlier but I forgot."

Pete was nothing if not gallant and leaping noisily to his feet he followed her into the back room which appeared to be some sort of store for catering equipment and food. It was untidy with bags of rice and onions against a wall; and a jumbled mix of commercial size tins, jars of coffee, pickled gherkins, brown sauce, sugar and crates of soft drink all on shelves alongside stacked plates, mugs and a large tea urn.

The box Bella indicated was large and on the highest shelf against the ceiling, clearly far too high to reach, "You'll have to use those," she said pointing to a set of mini wooden steps. Pete realised that he would have to stand on the top rung and even then it would be a stretch. However it was not too high he judged, and he was keen to impress. Setting the steps in a suitable position he climbed up confidently enough and gave the box a vigorous tug.

The steps were not the kind that would have been passed by any Health and Safety inspection and wobbled violently. The box, which came clear off the shelf into his hands was also heavier than he expected being full of ceramic pans and pots. He would have fallen but Bella was quick, "I've gotcha." she called throwing both her arms around his upper legs, her head pressed hard against his thigh.

Pete stood with the box still over his head uncertain how he could lower it down when to his shock he became aware that while Bella was still gripping his legs with one arm she was using her other hand to undo his belt.

It was the moment to drop the box and leap down, or at least yell at her to stop, but all he managed was a low, "What are you doing?" which hardly required an answer as they both knew fine what was happening. The delay cost him, as the belt came free and the zip came down, allowing his suit trousers to fall around his ankles. Feeling the sudden coolness of his exposed position Pete was left standing in his best blue boxers which hung loose around the waist. His heart hammered, his cock rapidly hardening and straining upwards against the cotton. Sensing no real protest, Bella took her time moving her hand and fingers up the inside of his leg in gentle circles.... and he stood still for her.

She found the bottom of his boxers and seemed to pause before slipping her hand inside. Her fingers brushed the underside of his balls, and moved over them before gripping his shaft and pulling upwards with an assurance that made him gasp. She held him firmly, rolling her thumb to and fro over the tip, smiling up at him to gauge his reaction. As he made no protest she peeled off the boxers so they fell to join his trousers around his ankles. His cock was fully erect, its velvet head straining upward. Was there ever a picture of such hapless hope and expectation?

Bella gave an exaggerated soft whistle, 'You naughty boy,' she murmured, 'I reckon you must have been thinking of me.' Pete did not reply and Bella spat into her hand before gripping him again to give a couple of long slow pulls which made him groan. Bella grinned up at him, 'You can put the box back,' she said, ' I don't reckon I'll be needing it now.'

Pete's arms were tired but he stretched up again to return the box to its shelf and this time the steps wobbled more violently and dangerously than before. 'Careful hun,' Bella called grabbing at his thighs again, but he would swear to himself afterwards that she increased the movement rather than supporting him. He overbalanced, dropped the box and was falling. The box burst open with an enormous clatter of pots and he could hear Bella's great laugh as she struggled to hold him, 'What are yer playing at you stupid bugger?' she said, before they both fell heavily to the floor.

Pete was underneath Bella and had bashed his elbow. He struggled to get up but she fought him still laughing loudly and he did not resist her with any real effort. She ended up astride his chest both of them panting. Neither spoke and after a few seconds Pete experimented with a powerful push upward with his chest which she countered by shifting her body weight upwards and grinned down at him.

Bella then leaned forward to loosen and remove his tie opening two top buttons. Pete looked up at her as she then undid the front buttons on her own dress slipping off the shoulder straps and letting it fall to her waist. She had a massive white bra... Seeming to appreciate his gaze she opened her mouth wide then pouted her lips shaking her head in imitation of a sultry tease before giving a short laugh as though at herself. Reaching behind with one hand she undid the straps holding the bra across her breast with her other arm. 'Do you wanna see?'. she asked and when Pete gave a brief nod she let the bra fall.

Pete was mesmerised, "Cop a feel," she said, and guided his hands up to both her breasts. Pete had never had such an opportunity before and held each of them one in each hand, pushing them up against his palms to feel their weight and running his thumbs over the big nipples. "Thats feels so good," she encouraged him. then taking his tie she gently slipped a couple of loops lightly around his wrists. Pete did not feel threatened; they were so loose, and he was busy. She made a couple of swift turns down and around between his palms gave a sharp tug and suddenly it was tight., so Bella could finish it off with a good old fashioned granny knot.

'Hey,' Pete said, and nothing else. Bella leaned over him holding his wrists. She watched him, her tongue between her teeth and pushing his arms back over his head. He sank back and gave into her, perhaps because it brought her breasts so close to his face and his heart thumped so much. Her skin brushed his mouth and he focussed on kissing her tits and breathing in the smell of her. She seemed intent on something above his head, fidgeting with his wrists pushing them further away and down and then then they were caught on something and held. Pete felt sudden panic, what had she done, was the tie snagged on a pipe or tap near the floor.? "Hey," he said again, more loudly and yanked on the restraint which however held firm.

He had no time for shock as Bella smoothly fed her left tit into his mouth pressing down hard and then coaxing more in with her fingers and Pete stopped his struggle, giving in to the sensations on his lips and tongue. He tried to express his appreciation but only made inarticulate noises. He felt her mouth warm and soft, kissing his forehead and her fingers in his hair, "Whats that honey?" she whispered, " Didnt quite catch you there," pausing and hoping to hear more from him. Pete wished he had the use of his hands. He loved the soft dead weight of her on his chest. She cradled his head then pushed down firmly her breast covering his mouth and nose. He struggled briefly, then more fiercely and she held him longer, just long enough to let him know that she was the stronger now.

She sat up on his stomach, panting also. Her hair was disheveled and Pete could see the top of her thighs with her dress pulled up and white panties. She put one hand between her legs and inside her panties to rub herself briefly before sitting back to peel them off in exaggerated fashion and dropping them on his face.

She put one hand behind her to feel for his cock, squeezing and stroking it again and seemed gratified when Pete let out a gasp. He was past caring now that his hands were tied and her weight held him helpless. He pushed and strained against her but it was more to accentuate his plight and revel in it than any attempt to escape and Bella watched his face. She lifted her hips and guided his cock head against her pussy rotating and moving her splendid body to tease them both, "You like that dont you?"she said, and when he nodded spread her thighs to sink fully down onto him. Pete gave a deep groan trying to thrust into her and Bella leaned back but stayed still leaving him to rock and flex trying to gain some movement.

She relented at last leaning forward to cradle his head again, resting on her forearms and Pete lost no time. He drove into her hard and fast, his orgasm rising quickly and past the point of no return making him spurt and groan again. Bella waited to see him done moving slightly herself to milk his last cum.

She rose up business like, "Was that good?" she asked, not needing an answer, "You'll do better next time.... ". She smiled down at him, "Perhaps when Elsie gets in in the morning."

Newgent
Newgent
3 Followers