All Comments on 'Talent Scout Ch. 01'

by bhuff

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Bhuff glad to read you again and what a tale you provided. Your imagination, creativity and trusty thesaurus were working overtime on this one and it was noted and appreciated. Quite the inclusive, one page pleaser I must say.

The Lil Red Riding Hood and Wolf scene was quite erotic with the hint of bestiality in the literary air so to speak and Ned making good use of the waitress.

The salacious act of Ned foregoing use of the "champagne room" and taking the comely Carol Higgins at his table and later offstage was both titillating (no pun) and amusing. I laughed or smiled each time the word Huggies appeared.

Ah, the showgirls. Can one ever use the word showgirls without including an Ah or two? Oh to be Ned for the moment when these beautifully dressed/half-dressed lovelies descended upon Ned backstage as he closed his eyes, laid back and felt the caresses of a pretty woman times six. Reminded me of an adult version of the Nestea commercial as the actor "takes the plunge".

Always enjoy your stories about young, lovely women desperate to succeed having to reluctantly lower their goals and acquiesce to the sexual demands of males they normally ignore. Thanks again for one of your best works.

JdwfanJdwfan12 days ago

Brilliant scenarios (especially the ballerina sketch ), as already noted a fine use of the English language, a cut above the usual fare. Well done !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous