Tales from the Ladies Room Vol. 01 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie was to far gone, to excited to pass up this opportunity. The dirty girl inside of her came out instantly, letting Clay's cock slip out of her mouth. She saw her mother looking down at her, her face a mask of lust, when she saw the mess on her daughters face. Jessica was just about to reach for the dildo, when she saw Cassie take it into her mouth.

Jessica gasped, "Oh my god... Cassie you dirty slut... sucking that cock, that was just all the way up your daddy's ass...go on you little ass slut, if you want to perform ass to mouth, let me stick it back up his ass...I can get it nice and filthy, for you to suck clean."

Cassie moaned, the dirty things her mother was saying, were driving her half insane with arousing humiliation. She knew she was gettng off on her mother's dominant behavior. She slid her mouth off, and she watched as her mother pushed it back up Clay's greedy ass. She started fucking him again, as Cassie reclaimed his lonely cock. Cassie sucked him, hearing his groan's of pleasure, from the simultaneously feeling of his butt getting fucked and Cassie's blowjob. She could feel the lube on her face, making her feel like such a dirty girl, and she loved it.Her eyes watched as that silicone cock pummeled his asshole, looking all wet and slick again, even getting a carmal like glaze on it. Cassie could smell his fucked ass, it excited her even more as she watched, sucking on his cock.

Cassie could taste the flavor of her father's ass in her mouth. She realized what she was tasting, as it drizzled down over his balls. It leaked down his cock as she sucked it. Cassie tasted, what ones ass usually holds hidden inside. She felt herself on the edge, a powerful storm of an orgasm building. She could see carmel like colored lube, trickle from Clay's cock stuffed asshole. It trickled down, as her mother pulled back, the dildo would drag the gooey lube out of his anus. Leaking out, it would run down his balls and down his cock. Her mother fucked him harder, long fast strokes, as her lower abdomen spanked his ass, with wet slapping sounds.

Jessica was gone, she felt herself cumming as she fucked her husband's ass. She saw the dirty dildo, she snickered in a hoarse voice, "Clay... I am...literally... fucking the... shit out of you...OH FUCK! ... sorry Cassie... I know that... I know... your face is getting... fucking dirty... OH FUCK... I'M FUCKING CUMMING..."

Cassie watched spellbound, as warm piss like fluid, squirted from her mother's pussy. Jessica's fingers frantically rubbing her cunt. Cassie saw it splashing Clay's ass and balls, then she had to close her eyes, as her face started to become washed in warm wet pussy juice. She heard her father grunting loudly, from the ass pounding her mother was treating him too. Cassie felt herself beginning to cum, as Clay started to ejaculate in her mouth. Her father's tongue worked her pussy, his finger fucking her ass.

Cassie moaned soulfully, as she started the most powerful orgasm of her life. Her face was wet, with her mother's piss like cum, and warm dirty lube, from her father's dildo fucked ass. The dirty elixir, a taste of ass, and now cum filling her mouth. Her eyes were wide open as she slipped her father's cock from her mouth. Cassie had a mouthful, of her father's warm thick cum. She loved the sweet, cream like taste his balls would hold. Cassie closed her eyes, savoring all the taboo tastes thaat filled her mouth.

It was at that same moment, just as Jessica was slipping the filthy dildo out, from Clay's ass. Cassie watched spellbound, as she started cumming in father's face. She watched as the dildo then made a popping like sound, when the wide head exited out of his asshole. She watched, as if in slow motion the lifelike fake cock, flopped down over her face. She watched feeling paralyzed by her powerful orgasm, as the dirty dildo hit her face. It lay on her forehead slick and dirty. But she watched as that dirty lubricant, cum like in appearance dripped out of Clay's ass.

It dripped down over his balls then Cassie watched, as something brown started sticking out an inch or so from his asshole. She panicked, she was wondering if her face was going to get shit on, as she kept her eyes on his asshole. Cassie heard her mother giggling, "Ewww... honey I think I just fucked the shit out of you, I'm sorry Cassie... I know your rather curious about your father's ass, be careful... you might just get a face full, of that something your so curious about...

Cassie was cumming, all over her fingers. She think's she understood what her mother meant, what she was implying. What would she do, Cassie wondered if she got a face full of shit, in front of her mother's watchful eyes. Cassie cried out with frustration, and excitement, and that enchanting feeling a good orgasm can give a woman. She felt the warm wetness, splashing between her spread legs, ultimately running down the crack of her ass.

Her orgasm just now, alone in her bedroom as she relived all of the sex, that she just had with her mother and father. The dirty sex, it was so nasty, as she watched as her mom literally fucked the shit out of her father. Cassie was hooked, in her mind the dirtier the sex was, the harder she would orgasm, she didn't know why, but she knew it was fucking true. She didn't want to analyze it, she didn't want to ponder it, fuck it. She knew one thing for sure, when her mother leaves in the morning tomorrow, she was going to explore this new phenomenon...

************

Cassie and Clay, dropped Jessica off at the airport. They weren't allowed to go inside, with all the new rules and regulations since the 9-11- attack took place. Clay unloaded her suitcase and bag, as Cassie hugged and kissed her mother, goodbye. Jessica looked at Cassie, "Now sweetie... you remember to keep my naughty boy in line. Just use your good judgement, and enjoy your time alone with your daddy." Jessica meant every word of what she said.

Cassie nodded her head, "Oh mama I will, you can count on me, and thank you for giving me this unbelievable chance." Cassie kissed her mother, "I love you mama, no worries." Cassie kissed her mother again, on the lips.

Clay set her suitcase and tote bag down, "Hey honey, don't I get one of those?" He grinned at his wife, as people were coming and going all around them. Jessica smiled at Clay, wiggling her finger in a get over her motion.

Cassie stepped aside, smiling at her father as he took Jessica in his arms. They both said, "I love you." at the exact same moment. They laughed, as Clay took his wife in his arms. He kissed her, as she kissed him back. Clay held her tightly, "I'm going to miss you baby, so much!"

Jessica sighed, then kissed him again, "I'm really going to miss you too honey... You be good for Cassie or else, you will get it from her, and definitely me when I get back understand me?" Her eyes were loving, but Clay knew she meant it.

He smiled, "Yes honey... I understand you, I love you Jess." He snuck another kiss in.

Jessica sighed, "Alright I have to go in now... I love you both, Cassie remember, report's and updates on your daddy." She winked at Cassie,

then grabbed the handle of her suitcase and rolled her bag and suitcase through the door and disappeared. Clay opened the truck door and Cassie got in. Clay walked around to the driver's side letting himself in. Daybreak was just beginning on the horizon as he pulled away from the curb.

They were just getting back on the highway, when Cassie put her hand in Clay's lap. She sighed, it sounded like she was very content and happy. She rubbed her hand slowly over his clothes covered penis. Cassie giggled, "Dang daddy, your getting hard already... I guess we didn't wear your cock out, until it was a limp dishrag."

Clay turned looking at her, "Huh...what's that supposed to mean Cassie?" She snickered, grinning at him, as her finger's lightly caressed his cock.

"Well daddy, it was just something mama said yesterday, it made me laugh... honestly. Is that rest area just up the road a little ways?" Cassie asked, giving him a mischievous smile.

Clay nodded, "Yes it is, do you have to go potty? We can stop if you need to go honey."

Cassie smiling, "Actually daddy, I was thinking about us stopping there, parking in back away from all traffic... and having you strip naked, then drive me home, while your all nude."

Clay turned his head, "What... your fibbing me right?" He looked at her, seeing the serious look on her face. He turned his attention back towards the road ahead.

Cassie giggled, "No daddy...I am actually serious. I want a naked man to play with, and drive me home. So do as I say daddy, or else."

Clay took a deep breath, "Cassie really, I don't know honey, suppose we get pulled over or something. I will need my wallet, just for starters...and probably get arrested or something." He looked at her, his eyes pleading with her.

Cassie giggled, "Daddy I know where we can put your wallet, but you will have to bend over first, so I can lick your asshole, to make it nice and slick. Ha! That way I can say...why yes, my daddy does shit money."

Clay couldn't help but laugh, then he looked at Cassie again asking, "Seriously, you want me to do that, you're my boss honey."

Cassie looked at him, "No dad, that's alright it's getting lighter out now, actually I would love having you all naked, in the truck with me. But maybe sometime this week you can be my naked chauffeur." Cassie grinned at him, " Just get us home daddy, you can strip when we get in the garage... I really do have to go potty too, but I will hold it... I hear the toilet paper at home is absolutely wonderful. I really want to try it out and see for myself." Cassie smirkingly said to her father.

Cassie was tapping her toe, watching as her father took off his cothes. She decided to leave the garage door open, enjoying his nervousness, she thought he was so cute, as he hurriedly stripped. Cassie moaned, as she watched him pull down his underpants. "Oh yeah, show me that dick, daddy." She looked hungrily at his cock. They heard a car drive past, which made Clay cover his penis. Fortunately traffic moved along at a pretty good pace.

Cassie giggled, "Scaredy-cat...is my daddy afraid to let the neighborhood see his big cock. Come on daddy, I gotta go potty."

She pushed the button, and the garage door started to close as she opened the door into the house. Cassie grinned as her naked father walked past her. She reached out, taking his cock in her hand. She heard him groan, when she pumped her hand up and down, on his cock. She started spanking his ass, while her other hand stroked him. She asked, "Well daddy, do you wanna be my toilet paper, use your tongue on my dirty pussy and ass?"

Clay gasped, at her direct question, as she still spanked his ass, while stroking his hard cock. Clay nodded, "Oh my god... yes baby I will be anything you desire, I will let you use me for your pleasure Cassie."

Cassie giggled, "Damn right you will, daddy. Come with me." She held Clay by his cock, pulling him along towards her bedroom. She took him into her room, then looking at him she said, "Get down on your knee's...take my shoes off, then you can undress me daddy."

Cassie was naked, as she sat on the toilet. She had Clay standing in front of her, as she pissed and sucked his cock. Clay stood in front of his daughter, his hands at his sides. Her mouth felt incredible, as he listened to her strong stream of pee, tinkling into the bowl. Cassie sucked his cock like a whore, her mouth taking almost the entire thick length of his cock, into her throat.

Cassie moved her head back, his cock popped out of her mouth. It bobbed up and down, she watched it, smiling, "Daddy I really love your cock, it's like...perfect, I could look at it all day long." Cassie's pee slowed to a trickle, as she licked the head of her father's penis. She heard him groan, as her tongue tantalized him. She kissed his cock, then sat straight up and said, "I have to poop daddy, when I am done I want you to lick me clean, both my pussy and my ass...this feels so strange. I mean...I used to be so self conscious, their was a time, not that long ago... I would have died of the simple embarrassment, of you catching me sitting on the toilet... naked." She looked at him grinning, then she closed her eyes, as a fart squeaked out of her ass.

Cassie looked at her father, "Whoop's...see I told you I had to go... I can't wait to feel you licking me clean down there." Cassie farted again, as she leaned forward taking Clay back into her mouth. She relaxed herself, as she sucked his cock, then finally she could hear familiar plop's and splashes as she shit into the toilet. She heard her father moan, then gasp as she slid her finger between his legs, until she found his asshole. Cassie wiggled her finger around his asshole, then pushed it in. Her father groaned and raised up on his tippy toes. Cassie giggled, even with her mouth full of his cock.

She let his cock out of her mouth, a strand of her spit still connected them, hanging off her chin and off the head of Clay's cock. Cassie caught it with her hand, and spread it over her father's cock. The slick sensation of her hand stroking him, and her finger up his ass felt so good to Clay. Cassie looking at her father, shyly asking, "Does it stink daddy?" She shyly looked at him, "Be honest with me, okay."

Clay took in a deep breath, he looked at his daughter, her face showing a hint of being embarrassed, as she ran her hand up and down his hard cock, while fingering his ass. Clay shook his head, "No sweetheart... it doesn't stink to me, that wouldn't matter to me anyway, I would still perform the service that you want me to...I would lick your ass, as clean as a whistle sweetheart." He watched her face, she looked at him with adoration. She leaned forward, kissing his cock, while she pumped her hand, softly squeezing his shaft.

Cassie looked up at him, she closed her eyes as she shook her head. She opened them and looked at him then she sighed, "Daddy... I am...well I am wondering... I am curious about you too." Cassie swallowed, "I am curious about... do you have to go... I mean... I don't know, what I mean is, do you have to use the toilet... can you poop now?"

Clay was taken back by this, his cock jerked in her hand. He looked at her, "I don't have to right this minute, Cassie. Why do you ask?"

Cassie shrugged her shoulders, "Well because I think... I want to watch you do it. I know I'm... well I am just fascinated by your ass. You know when mama was fucking your ass yesterday, well I ... got some of your... shit on my face. I felt so dirty daddy, but in a sexual way...it really excited me."

Cassie smiled shyly, then her face took on a slightly strained look. She almost looked like she was trying to give birth. Clay watched as his daughter's face became a little flustered. Cassie grunted, then she took a breath, "Oh my god... this one is going to be... huge."

She looked at her father's concerned face, "Don't worry daddy... I'm okay, I just have this huge turd up my ass... trying to come out." Cassie grinned, "To bad your face isn't under my ass... you could see it, god that be so dirty."

She shivered, "Want me to shit... right in front of your face...right on your face?"

Cassie watched her father's face, a look of curiosity showed on his face. She saw him staring down at her, she spread her legs further. She knew he could see her wet pussy. Cassie smirked at him, "See anything you like...daddy?"

Clay groaned, "No... but I see everything I love, Cassie. I could be under your ass, if you like... your in charge honey, I have to do everything you say, your mother's words exactly." He squeezed his cock then gave it a couple of strokes.

Cassie watched him play with his cock, "Daddy... that is so hot... I really love watching you play with yourself, while you have that look of desire... all over your face. You better not cum daddy... I will take the strap to your ass, right after I give you a nice long spanking."

Clay moaned, "No baby... I could easily cum... but I am really enjoying this, watching you shit, way to much." Clay watched as Cassie put her hand between her legs, under her ass. She had a look of concentration on her face, then she smirked at him. She brought her hand out from underneath her. Cassie looked at her soiled fingers, she glanced up at Clay devilishly. Holding her dirty hand and fingers up to her face, she smelled them. Cassie looked up at him, and her voice like a sirens song, "Lick them... daddy lick my dirty finger's clean for me."

Clay looked down at her face, so much like her mother's when she was in her dominant mood. Cassie's eyes became stormy blue, he shivered slightly. Then he saw her dirty fingertips, smudged with a peanut butter like substance. Clay took her wrist in his one hand, and stroked his cock with the other.

Cassie watched as he brought her hand up, then started licking her fingers. Cassie moaned, "Oh fuck... fuck yeah daddy... lick my shit off of my fingers... oh fuck... that's so dirty, so fucking hot." Cassie started rubbing her pussy as she sat on the toilet. She was so fucking excited, watching her father licking her shit off of her fingers and playing with his cock. Cassie knew where she wanted to drop her biggest turd, right over her father's face. She moaned, then in the most authoritative voice she could muster said, "Daddy lay on the floor, on your back... I have to finish pooping."

Clay sucked her dirty fingers clean, his daughter was rubbing herself excitedly. as she watched Clay. Cassie groaned, "Hurry daddy lay down...I really have to poop...hurry up damn it." She watched as Clay lay himself down on the floor, situating himself. Cassie giggled, "I hope I can hold it in, alright daddy are you ready?"

Cassie stood up, and hurried to step over Clay. She was facing his feet, as she lowered her ass down over her father's face. Clay watched mesmerized, as he looked up into Cassie's pink pussy. He moaned when she started to squat over his face. Her asscheeks spread open, showing Clay her dirty asshole. He noticed her inner cheeks were smudged also. Cassie hovered her ass just inches over his face, he could smell her ass now, mixed with the scent of her aroused pussy.

Clay lifted his head, his tongue licking at her inner cheeks and dirty crack. Cassie gasped, "I can't fucking believe this...your licking my dirty ass, we are both so... nasty daddy." Cassie held her asscheeks open as she squatted over his face, enjoying his tongue. She imagined doing this very thing, so many times during the last couple of months. Cassie masturbated to this fantasy, controlling her father or an unknown, faceless man, making them submit to her dirty desires.

Cassie moaned, "Oh fuck... this is so unreal...

I can't believe that I am going to shit... on my father's face... oh my goodness daddy...you're my dirty fuck buddy...lick my asshole, show me what you want daddy... show me."

Cassie felt her father's tongue slowly licking, around her asshole. To Cassie it felt even better, because she knew Clay was licking her ass clean. Really that added a whole different dimension, at least for Cassie it honestly did. She tried to push the large stubborn turd, that was reluctant to exit the comfort of her warm ass. Cassie was reluctant to actually shit, now that this became a reality. She was enjoying her father's tongue, thrilling in her dominating desire's. But she knew she had to do this, at least one time. She would regret it, if she stopped now. But that blunt thing, at the threshold of her asshole had to go. Cassie knew she had to go through with it now. She grunted, feeling her anus stretching, her soft groan escaping from her mouth.

Clay felt Cassie's hole open, his tongue went in deeper. He felt the tip of his tongue, touch the end of her hard turd. Clay's cock gave away his excited state, as it danced by itself twitching up and down. He really had no thoughts on trying to hide it either. He drew his tongue back into his mouth, tasting what Cassie wanted to give him. She tasted almost like an earthy, semi-sweet and bitter chocolate, of the most decadent kind. It was hard to describe exactly what her shit tasted like, but she was so fucking beautiful, it didn't matter to him. All he knew, was that he wanted her to open that lovely perfect little pooper, and drop her bomb on him.

123456...8