All Comments on 'Tales from the Natural Order Pt. 04'

by DerekGrant

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jblacklovejblacklovealmost 2 years ago

Please, please, pleeeaase... more!

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

Love for husband and kids only prevents a woman from cheating for two days???

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

It’s more like she only married him to have someone take care of her and the kids.

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

She knew a black man would never put her first and would only treat her as a a hole to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wonder if Raoul and Sue will be exclusive, or will she just be one of many? What happens when Raoul falls in love with Sue and offers to be her new husband?

I find myself looking forward to the next chapter, and thanks again for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The typical black guy treats the white woman like shit and she supposedly loves it. Nothing more than racial bias. Is this really your fantasy, to see your wife abandon her family and become a whore? You're one sick motherfucker.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love love love this story!

norwegiancucknorwegiancuckalmost 2 years ago

I love this story. Please ad the next chapter soon

cuk_let2cuk_let2over 1 year ago

Another great chapter! I love the way Clare brings David along with her questions. I like that the story isn't rushed. This story is promising something revolutionary about cuckolding- isn't just a wife given a "hall pass" in an otherwise traditional marriage. A wife (and ultimately a husband) bowing to a "natural order" seems more like a vision of a possible future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDerekGrant@DerekGrant
For some years I have drawn on my own experiences of being cuckolded by my Wife with a variety of Black Men to write different stories and publications. Such stories were at one time being published on my Google Blogspot called Cuckold Connoisseur until 2020 when Google switc...

story TAGS