All Comments on 'Tales from the Natural Order Pt. 10'

by DerekGrant

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
lv2travel2lv2travel2over 1 year ago

One of the most interesting cuckold stories I have read. I thoroughly enjoy this author's of explaining David's feelings and thought processes. I continue finding it difficult to comprehend David's total emasculation. He states he no longer desires his beautiful wife sexually. How? I'm not convinced Susan has sincere feelings for David. Because he does question the abdication of his manliness, perhaps in forth coming chapters he will takes steps to recapture his manhood?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Basic paint-by-numbers repressed gay fantasy. Okay, not very repressed.

cuk_let2cuk_let2over 1 year ago

So happy to see another installment! I like how open the relationship between Raoul and Susan becomes so open, and the way that David's son is catching on, and treats it so matter of factly. I look forward to the developing Master relationship with Susan, and what it means for the couple and the family. Only one false note in the story: Is it realistic to assume David no longer desires Susan? I think the essence of the cuckold experience is that he greatly desires his wife, but is excluded from sex with her. The tension of regret for what he can no longer have is part of what makes it hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent writing and one of the good ones in this genre. Only grouse is that there’s a long gap between the chapters. Wish you could post a new one every week. Or wrote a longer chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Appreciate the good work you are doing. When’s the next chapter coming? The gap has been quite long this time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDerekGrant@DerekGrant
For some years I have drawn on my own experiences of being cuckolded by my Wife with a variety of Black Men to write different stories and publications. Such stories were at one time being published on my Google Blogspot called Cuckold Connoisseur until 2020 when Google switc...

story TAGS