Tales from the Natural Order Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had liked the feel of the flimsy material on my body, but something that beautiful brunette had said to me had struck a cord.

"Clare tells me that Clive, her husband, likes to wear the same underwear as her," I replied to my Wife, whose curiosity was now raised.

"Really! Why?"

"It's his 'cuckold thing'. It's his way of feeling part of it all. They have two of every piece of lingerie - so if Clare wears black underwear, so does Clive," I said.

"That's so sweet," Susan commented. "So what about you?"

"I thought I'd do the same."

"But I'm not wearing any lingerie."

"Exactly," I replied as I pulled up a pair of chinos over my naked arse and penis. A shirt and sandals completed my preparations for the night ahead.

Ariana arrived early, luckily, and after a couple of minutes talk between Susan and her about the kids and their bathroom habits. We were ready to go.

"You with your Boyfriend tonight Meeses Susan?" she asked in her lilting Cretan accent, "Meester Derek tell me so."

Susan did not bat an eyelid as she opened the door to the suite before turning to the cheeky babysitter to say, "Yes Ariana, and my husband David is going to give me to him for the night in just a few minutes time."

Ariana smiled conspiratorially at me, and as I closed the door I heard her mutter, "Tycherí skýla," which roughly translates as 'You lucky bitch'.

"What did Ariana say?" Susan asked as we walked hand in hand down the corridor.

"She said you were very lucky," was my only half truthful reply.

"Cheeky bitch!"

"Yes indeed!"

"The whole bloody hotel will soon know about our arrangement."

"I think the whole of Crete already knows Dear," was my reply.

Susan said nothing more as we walked through the bar and out onto the wooden platform area where Raoul was waiting. I glanced at my watch - we were fifteen seconds early.

As Susan melted into his arms and burrowed her face into his neck Raoul looked over at me with raised questioning eyebrows.

"To the letter Master," was my response to his unspoken question. And now he knew that Susan was naked underneath her dress, as would have anybody else deduced had they watched her unrestrained breasts bounce and soft round arse cheeks rotate invitingly in their silken prison as she and I had walked through the bar.

"Cuckold!" I looked up at Raoul as he spoke to me in, what I now recognised was his Masterly tone. "Mistress Clare and her Master will see you tonight at eight o'clock. Don't be late."

"Yes Master!"

After Raoul and Susan left, I spent the next fifteen minutes looking out to sea at one of the most colourful and amazing sunsets I had ever witnessed. Nevertheless at eight sharp I knocked on Clare's door.

"Come in cuckold," she said sweetly, while taking my hand in hers, "we have a surprise for you."

I was surprised that she was still dressed in a knee length skirt and blouse, and Marcus too was dressed - as was both Susan and Raoul.

I must have looked alarmed at seeing all four of the Lovers waiting just for me, but my gentle friend said, "we are here to help you with you cuckold journey David."

"I see! I think!" I responded, feeling more than a little wary.

"Now my sweet little man I want you to take all of your clothes off."

"Pardon?"

"Naked! Now! Do as you are told!"

Her tone and the fact that Susan had said nothing convinced me that this moment had been pre-arranged. I knew, after all that had transpired between the five of us, that my sudden refusal would be seen to be completely outside of the spirit of our new relationship. So I slipped of my sandals, dropped my trousers to the floor and shrugged my shirt off over my head. And stood there in my birthday suit for their appraisal.

"He may not have the biggest willy in the world Sue," Clare said to my Wife, "but it is certainly the prettiest."

Susan stepped away from Raoul, now grinning ear to ear, and stood next to Clare. "I agree," she replied, "and it does seem a pity to cover it up."

"It's for his own good Sue. Do you want to fit it? He is your husband after all."

It was if I no longer existed. My Wife and her pretty friend were discussing my private parts. 'And what the hell was going to be 'fitted'? I was soon to have my answer.

Clare reached into her handbag and pulled out a velvet pouch, similar in colour to the bag that had held Susan's 'Ace of Spades' pendant. With a flourish she placed it into Susan's outstretched hand.

"You've done this before haven't you." It was more of a question to Susan than statement.

"It's been a while since I used to fit my cuckold boyfriend Simon's in college, but I'm sure I can remember how to do it," Susan replied as she knelt down in front of me.

"We all thought that it was time for your little penis to be shut away in chastity David," Clare said as Susan pulled a small curved cylinder shaped metal cage from the bag, along with a metal loop and a small key.

"Clare and Marcus went to Heraklion today just to get this little present for you," Susan said, as she offered up the loop to my testicles to check for size. "Perfect! You have a good eye for these things Clare."

"Thank you," I said unconvincingly as I felt Susan ease my little ball sack away and slide the cool metal loop underneath.

"Years of practice dear," Clare said in response to Susan's compliment.

I flinched slightly as I felt Susan's cool fingers gently lift my penis and ease the metal cage over the soft pink skin of what we have sometimes jokingly referred to as my 'pink prawn'. And with a quick snap of the lock where the loop and the cage met at the top, I was locked away in a little cage of humiliation.

I was now a cuckold in chastity.

12