Tales from the Road Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got the outlet and breaker loose, and handed them to Hector along with a slip of paper telling him what to get for wire. He was off to the hardware store like his ass was on fire.

With everything still shut down, I was able to get the wires loose in the conduit. It looked and felt like the wiring had nearly gotten hot enough to melt themselves to the inside of the conduit a bit. He was lucky he didn't have a fire.

Half an hour later Hector was back with a bag. He helped me use the old wire to pull the new. I got the new outlet in place, trimmed the excess, and hooked things up in the box. Put the covers back on and flipped the breaker on the one-ten distribution box and his trailer came to life. I flipped on the breaker for the circuit and nothing popped. He plugged his machine in and he was grinning, spitting out Spanish a mile a minute, then shaking my hand like he was trying to take my arm off.

I left him mixing up a small batch of donut mix to test it out. I went back to start in on the little things on our ride. I dug out the extension cord we used to power the lights when the motor circuits were down and then sat down to trim and redo the ends. Both of them were just hanging on individual wires.

Then I had to do the same to the arm and tower light connections. I spent the first four hours doing nothing but cord ends. At least now I wouldn't have to worry about getting zapped from the one-ten circuits. A few bad bulbs, and the 'low voltage' side was completed.

I was 'forced' to take a break when grinning Hector brought down three heaping bags of hot fresh mini donuts coated in cinnamon sugar... I had a bag and a half gone before they even cooled down.

Next came the 'killer wires'. That was the show's name for the motor circuits. An apt description for two-oh-eight volt, three-phase motor circuits. First step was to disconnect the circuit at the box to make sure I didn't get zapped if somebody energized the circuit.

Pulling the wire from our motor box and taping things up, getting the clamp good and tight so it wasn't dangling took care of that end. I taped up a slice in the cable, it was just the outer jacket, but it did expose the inner wires and it was cheaper than replacing it. I was glad to see it was oversized until I realized that EVERY motor cable was the same size. No chance of using a little cable on a ride that needed a larger one, even if ours was hard wired at our control box.

Next was the motor box ends... man they were UGLY. It was stranded wire that had been badly taped too many times. No choice with the type of box they used, but MAN! The last foot of individual wire insulation was taped to the point you didn't really know what color it was. Hence my phase mix up a few stops back.

I cut the outer sheath back a few inches so the colors were visible, then cut the same from the individual wires to keep everything the right length. It also gave me the advantage of getting better un-mangled wire ends to work with.

I didn't know it, but I was being watched.

I went about checking and greasing, something that could be stopped at any time if need be. I'd dig into the rotating swash plate in the morning. A couple of the arm light strips were flickering at the same spot in every rotation.

The cool evening and a beer garden made for a lot of nice nipples standing out that evening. Hector gave me two bags of donuts with extra cinnamon sugar and wouldn't take my money that evening. I came back as Matt was letting out a group of HOT girls, nipples standing out on all of them.

I about swallowed my donut whole when I saw one of them. It looked like I would have a hard time slipping my mini donut around her prominent nipples. DAMN!!!!

That was one of my weaknesses. Blame it on Dad. When I was about eleven or twelve and was beginning to discover girls, I went searching for hidden Christmas presents when they were not at home. I didn't find them, but what I did find was better than anything I got that year. Dad's stack of porno books hidden in his bottom drawer.

Now back then, they were nothing like what we see today. What we would now call mostly glamor, very few actual pussy pics, and even then lots of bush to cover, and very little of even that showing in crossed leg pics. But in one of them, I just stopped and stared. Here was a relatively young woman with huge tits, and equally HUGE nipples. Flipping to the next page had me almost cumming in my pants. One tit was squirting milk while the other was just dripping.

The close up of the dripping nipple on the next page did me in. I ran to the bathroom and jacked off to that memory. I managed to get the magazine back into place before they got home. I snuck it out whenever I could, the magazines slowly rotated, and that one disappeared a month and a half later. There were a few pics that came close, but the close up of that HUGE nipple standing out had done permanent damage.

Matt just stood back and watched their asses swing as they walked away. He had his favorite parts, I had mine. I watched them go back and forth, and gave them a really long ride later in the evening, standing just outside the range of the tubs to watch them swing and bounce as the arm came around to change direction. DAMN those were some fine nipples!

In the morning I unplugged the lighting circuit and took the swash plate off. I didn't have a socket set, so it was slow going with the crescent wrench. I had it partially apart on the catwalk when Beau walked up. I looked up to see him standing there with his arms crossed.

"You've been doing your own motor connections haven't you?" he said as a bit of an accusation.

"Yeah," and kept right on working.

He sighed, "And Hector's trailer?"

I shrugged while still working on the swash plate, it wasn't looking promising. "Somebody didn't upgrade it properly. Wrong size wire."

"And you know that how?"

I smiled as I looked at him. "Country kid. My first big electrical lesson was that you don't put the two wires under the two screws on the same side of an old bakelite outlet." They hadn't been sold in years.

He snorted, then chuckled, "Yeah, that never works out very well." He sat beside me as I worked. "So how much are you comfortable with?"

"Mmm, one-ten no problem. I'm damn careful with two-twenty. Single vs. three phase isn't a problem."

"Geez, you sound like you know more than my current helper."

I chuckled, "Do you make him wear a sign?"

That made Beau laugh. 'Stupid people should wear a sign' was one of his favorite sayings.

"I'll say something to Gene. I may use you from time to time." He looked over my work, "How bad is that thing?"

"Bad spot in the plate, somebody bent a finger and didn't fix it. I can straighten it for now, but it's only a temporary fix. When it starts skipping and sparking the next time it will be on its last leg."

"I'll let Mark know to order a new one."

"Good, I told him I needed a new one three weeks ago."

We were getting close to the end of the season, so I wasn't going to hold my breath. I at least had confirmation I was able to go to the winter quarters. Only about a dozen guys could go, but Matt was going back to London at the end of the season, leaving me the only Scrambler guy on the crew.

The next stop was different for two VERY different reasons. First off my family showed up. My little sister was all wide eyed and had a million questions. Mom took it in, and asked a few questions that my sister didn't ask. Dad stood back and watched and looked around. Like somehow his presence would bring me back to my senses and I'd come home with them.

Wasn't happening, I had no desire to be in the same house with him. And I was at least comfortable in the work I was doing. Even if the only way I knew what day it was, was because of breakfast. Monday through Saturday, we got biscuits and sausage gravy, on Sunday we got scrambled eggs and bacon, occasionally sausage links, but usually bacon.

The second and MOST desirable reason was Andrea.

Andrea was working one of the local booths set up just around the corner from us. I saw her moving around, and leaned back taking a break behind the tent every so often. Decent shape and big tits even if she did look a little on the 'thick' side. Not fat, but not slim either.

She also liked to jump... and jiggle!

Not that I was keeping an eye on her or anything you understand.

Later that afternoon things got better. She and her girlfriends were off and running with their discount tickets. She jiggled nicely as she fast walked down to the RoundUp. Made me wish I was running that one. Greg said the girls with the big tits, most went out, but some of the good ones just came up and center. Not very often, but it was a sight to behold. I wasn't sure I actually believed him, but I did volunteer for his breaks fairly often just in case.

A little while later I was rewarded. The herd was making its way back down toward me. Lots of grins and giggles and jiggles. As they lined up and dug out their ticket, she was frowning and frantically searching her pocket, digging down in her bra to see if it was in there. Got a nice bit of cleavage in that little maneuver.

She stomped her feet as they got to the front of the line. "I can't find the other ticket, I'm one short."

We were a three ticket ride, the kiddie rides were one ticket. She looked around like she was wondering what to do, I was remembering her digging around in her bra a few minutes ago. "You worked the booth next door didn't you?" I asked.

"Yeah," she was still a bit dejected.

I smiled and held out my hand for the tickets, "Give me the two and don't tell anybody." The girls around her were all 'thank you', but she jumped up and gave me a nice hug mashing her tits into my chest. And since she jumped up I naturally went to grab her... and ended up grabbing her ass and held her tight. I think I felt a little movement of that mound on my hard cock. "Thanks," she whispered in my ear before jumping down and scrambling to catch up with her friends.

I grinned as I gave them nice a long ride. Partly because her grin was infectious, but mostly from holding her up by her ass. That 'thickness' wasn't fat, it was all muscle. I felt a nice soild ass in my hands as I had held her.

She did the finger wiggle wave as they headed out. I watched a few other nice ones go by and a few come in for a ride, but I still remembered that firm ass in my hands. I was tempted to tease Matt about it, but I wanted at those tits!

The next day she was back at the booth, I got a little smile as I did a little more maintenance. Nothing major, replaced a few cotter pins that were a bit weak, checked the lower gear retaining rings, nothing much.

I heard the big generator start, so I flipped the lights on so I'd know when I had power. Probably twenty minutes later my lights came on, I was in business! I turned the lights off and set the ride to a slow turn. Watching it move and listening to it go through its motions. Nothing out of the ordinary, so I shut it off and wait for my first riders. Then I changed my mind and let it run slow so people would know I was operational.

A little while later Miss Hard Ass came over with her friends grinning, holding up four tickets.

When she handed me all four, I went to hand one back, "It's only a three ticket ride."

"That's the one I couldn't find yesterday."

I grinned remembering her fishing for it in her bra. "And just where did you find it by chance?"

She gasped, then dashed off to climb in as her blush went right up her neck and cheeks.

I waited until she was heading out going past me, "Hey, have a question for you."

She stopped and turned, not sure if she should go with her girlfriends, or stay and talk to me. She made a few steps closer, but stopped well clear of me.

"Where's a decent place to eat around here? The diner on the other side of the lot likes their grease a little too much for me."

She grinned and stepped closer. "The teeny boppers like that place, but yeah, they overdo it a bit."

"So what are my options?"

"Well, there is the truck stop out east of town."

"We came by it on the way in, and no vehicle."

"There is a little diner about three blocks south. Decent food at a decent price. Kinda small so you might have to wait to be seated, but if you have the time..."

I sighed, "Well I might have to check it out this evening, worst case I go get an order of grease to go."

She giggled and took off to catch up with her girlfriends.

And the day went on. Matt and I enjoyed ogling the skimpily dressed women. He took his break and went to get a burger across the square, he loved the big greasy American burgers. I shook my head watching him slow walk behind some girls. I'm surprised he didn't trip or run into something the way his eyes were glued to their asses.

I took my break and made my way in the direction I had been given. The good news is that there was no line out the door, the bad news is that there was a short waiting line inside. It looked like a night of greasy burgers again. I was just going to turn and leave when I caught the sight of a grinning women with her hand waving me in.

My Miss Hard Ass was grinning and waving. Once she knew she had my attention, she motioned at the seat beside her. I smiled and made my way to the booth she was sharing with two girlfriends. She scooted over to let me slide in beside her.

I was promptly introduced as the ride operator beside her booth. I got their names I think, but Andrea was the only one I remembered. Partially because she was beside me and I had a bit of a view into her shirt, and second because while that shirt covered, it didn't hide all that much and teased you with what you could see.

A plain white button up shirt with no pockets and tails tied just below her tits over an unlined lace bra.

A waitress took my order and added it to theirs with instructions not to hold theirs up. A few minutes later I was astounded. The girls all had burgers, but there were two huge plates of crinkle cut fries on the table to be shared. I was encouraged to have a few while I waited. And a few minutes later my burger arrived.

I ate a wonderful burger with three hot babes while taking several glances at the one beside me.

The other two took off, leaving me with Andrea while I ate. She was picking at the last of the plate of fries.

"I wanted to say thanks again for last night. It could have been embarrassing being one ticket short."

I smiled and took a quick glance at her cleavage, "And you still haven't told me where you found it."

The blush was back in force, and the mouth was hanging open. I just smiled. I finished my burger and was stacking the plates.

"Well thanks anyway."

I didn't see her but as I turned to tell her she was welcome I had lips on mine. There was a squeak in that kiss that she didn't pull back right away from. I think it was supposed to be a cheek kiss.

I pulled back a little to VERY surprised eyes, "You're welcome," and gave her another quick kiss.

That broke her out of her spell and she was anxious to leave. I let her out but stopped her, "Swing by if you want to go for another spin later."

She smiled a bit sheepishly. "I used all my tickets already."

I smiled, "Not a big deal if you're by yourself. I can slip you right in, no problem."

"Okay," she squeaked and dashed out the door.

I made my way back grinning, Matt just shook his head.

Andrea came by later, hanging back a bit like she was working up her courage. But eventually she got her nerve up, and we chatted during the ride. Matt was at the controls.

She squeezed her tits a bit between her arms and twisted side to side, "So you have two more nights in town and then you're off?"

I chuckled, "More like one, we have to tear down right after we shut down tomorrow evening to clear the street."

"Oh." She bit her lip, "And you guys shut down around midnight? Where do you guys sleep around here?"

I chuckled at that. "Well, Matt gets the bench seat in the cab, I have a spot made up in the trailer.

"Oh!" was all she said and she grinned.

I didn't think any more about it until she came back by about a quarter to midnight... minus the bra! Her nipples were standing up hard in the cool air, and they were plenty dark enough to show through that white shirt even in bad lighting.

"Hi," I said as I met her at the fence panel.

She stepped close and put an arm around my neck, "Hi back," then her arm tightened to draw me to her as her lips found mine.

Mine slipped behind her back as I looked around a bit. No one off to our left, so that hand came up her side toward her tit. The kiss didn't even slow down so neither did my hand. A soft moan into our kiss as I cupped her tit said everything was good.

We came up for air, and I glanced at Matt. He was grinning, then waved me off. "Go, I can shut down by myself."

I vaulted over the fence to Andrea's side and took her hand leading her back around beside the trailer. I put my back to the trailer and pulled her to me as I grabbed her ass and locked lips. There was no hesitation, only a little squeak as I pulled her to me. I let my hand come up to her tit between us, she merely pulled back enough to let me have access to it.

I got a good hand hold on a big firm tit and a healthy nipple in my palm. She was grinding her mound on my cock just egging me on.

Andrea tipped her head back breaking our kiss while thrusting her tit into my hand. "So where's this trailer of yours?"

The hand on her ass came up to slap the one we were leaning against, the one on her tit stayed just where it was at.

She snorted but didn't move, "Wow, when you said trailer, you meant it literally."

I was watching her for ques. "Right now it's wide open. Stuff the scrambler in there and there are only a few spots to lie down. It gets downright tight if somebody doesn't put something back in the right place."

She thought about it a moment, then smiled, "Well then we better get in there before it gets crowded shouldn't we?"

"I was hoping you'd say that," I said before going tonsil hunting.

I heard the music shut down, the show was shutting down for the night. I wasn't going to be in line for my draw, but I had enough to tide me over, and I could get it in the morning if I had to. I took her hand and led her around the back, pushing the door open and hopping right up in.

Andrea looked a bit bewildered at the jump up into the truck, but I put my hand down for hers. A quick pull and another surprised squeak, and she was up in the trailer and in my arms. This time I plastered her to the wall so I could grab both tits.

I was enjoying myself on the outside of her shirt, and worked my hand down to try and slide it up inside when she pushed me back.

I thought I'd done fucked up, not even close.

Her hands went to the tails and untied them fast, then I found out the buttons were button look-alike snaps. The three in place were pulled open putting her big tits on display, nice large chewy nipples just calling to me.

"Nice..." I said slowly as I stared at them.

She grinned as she stepped to me, my hands went automatically to them as we resumed our kiss. In a few minutes, she pulled back enough to break the kiss. "So where is this fancy bedroom of yours?"

I nodded to one side, "Give me a minute to make it up."

I pulled away and stepped to the side of the trailer. Flipping down the layers of cardboard, then my sleeping bag. Unzipping it to make it a double. I'd be lying on plywood, but with Andrea here I wouldn't care.

When I stood and turned, I about fell over. Andrea was standing there in just a little skimpy pair of undies, not much bigger than a modern day thong, and her bush was trimmed WAY back.

"Wow, you really spare no expense do you?" That was said as she walked past me and knelt down, momentarily putting that muscled ass on display, the narrow strip of her undies barely covering her crack.