Tales from the Road Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she turned to her back, I know I heard myself gulp.

"You going to stand there and gawk, or are you going to get over here?"

Boots and clothes went flying in every direction making her snicker.

Now I'm not a virgin anymore, I'd had a few quickies along the way the last few months, but those had been in the early evening so they were just that, quickies. But I saw something I wanted... and smelled. PUSSY!

I growled as I slid down to the floor between her ankles. Nipping at her thighs as I slid up her body, grabbing tits and giving them a light mauling as we tried to suffocate each other.

I broke the kiss and began working my way down her body. Stopping to suckle each nipple in turn as they were squeezed. But then I reached down for her panties. She grinned and arched up letting me slide them down her thighs, then legs in the air to let me take them completely off.

I know I gulped again. "Fucking gorgeous..." I said softly.

Andrea gasped and as I looked her in the face, her mouth was hanging open.

I slowly lowered my face to her closely trimmed mound, the edges shaved in close. I didn't stop until my tongue was between her lips. She gasped, I groaned. I settled in further as she lifted her knees to give me more access.

I lapped and licked and sucked until her breathing was getting ragged. I had no clue what a g-spot was back then, or what playing with it would get me.

Hands were pulling my head up, and kept pulling me up, her hand fumbling between us. I took over and aimed my cock at her juicy pussy, both of us sighing as I sank balls deep in one delicious stroke.

But we were only motionless for a few breaths, then I pulled out and slowly slipped back into her, reveling in the fifth pussy I had ever been in, and as far as I was concerned, the best yet.

Hey, I was young. The one you're in is always the best yet.

I wanted it to last, but my hormones were taking control. In a matter of minutes we were a fucking frenzy. "Do I... need to... pull out?" I gasped between strokes. I was right on the edge of losing it.

"Pill," she managed to get out.

My hands came off the floor and planted them on her tits and just plain fucked the shit out of her. Andrea grabbed the edge of the sleeping bag to bite and scream into as she came, I did my best to mute my roar as I filled her, then collapsed on top of her.

A few breaths later I managed to get to my elbows, then rolled beside her watching her tits rise and fall rhythmically as she panted.

I had a thin sleeping bag between my hip and the wood, and the only thing I cared about were those delicious tits moving in front of me. I couldn't help it, I rolled enough to take one nipple between my lips.

Andrea shrieked, gasped, her hand came behind my head to hold me there, then she started giggling.

I switched nipples and she groaned softly.

I managed to grab a fairly clean t-shirt and stuff between her legs getting a soft 'thanks.'

We cuddled a bit, but the night was cooling. "Do you have to go, or can you stay a while?"

She smiled, "I can stay."

I smiled to match hers, "Good, but we need to rearrange a bit."

Andrea managed to stand and keep the t-shirt between her legs as I shuffled things a bit. Put some of my dirty clothes beside the cardboard as a cushion, then zipped just the bottom of the bag and put it at an angle.

We laid mostly on the spread bag, but the zipped bottom covered our feet. I let her cover with most of the sleeping bag. My feet were stuck in the bag beside hers. She rolled against me, and I covered most of what was left with a big sweatshirt.

We cuddled and just chatted until we fell asleep. My last conscious thought with a grin is I was actually sleeping with a naked woman.

Sometime in the night, I awoke being stroked hard by a big titted woman curled up against me. When she realized I was awake, she simply rolled to her hands and knees. I rolled behind her and sunk in with a grunt. Some hot thigh slapping doggie later and I fell to her back, then we separated and cuddled up again. Both out like a light.

We kissed and cuddled in the morning, but Andrea declined to join me for breakfast.

She stopped by twice during the day, just a little chat, and one quick kiss.

The crowd died off around ten, so the boss decided to shut down and get an early start on tear down. We only had one local helper, so it took a while. We were the last ones to finish.

The next three stops were in and out. Short festivals and fairly close to each other. Pull in during the morning, be operational by early afternoon, two or three full days with a tear down on the last day. I got one local grope and kiss at the second stop, it looked like I was actually going to get laid, but my blowjob was interrupted by a few giggling girls on the other side of the trailer and she chickened out.

The next stop was a bit of a relief, Four days with a half day on either end for set-up and tear down. A nice break from the week and a half of madness.

What really floored me was on the last day, just as the sun was setting, I got a MAJOR surprise. I had turned back to the fence to let the next group in, and there was Andrea, leaning over letting me see a lot of cleavage. She had a zip up hoodie, and the zipper was not all the way up.

A little later as all the lights came on, she turned a bit and looked around, then quickly lowered and raised the zipper to show me the only thing she had on under the hoodie was her bra. And it was one of those sheer tan stretchy ones!

I was surprised again when she brought supper over and we sat and ate. I ogled her cleavage, and was rewarded more when she grinned and lowered the zipper further. Enough I would swear she was in danger of spilling out. I was floating after the long soft kiss before I went back to work.

It was a slow evening, and not having to tear down in the dark was nice. I shuffled back to the trailer, opened the back door, and froze.

Andrea...

Laid back on sleeping bags, pulled up around her waist, her bra barely covered her tits, and they looked delicious. She grinned and pulled back the sleeping bag to reveal the matching panties. I jumped up and shed clothes as she grinned at me. She had a lot less to take off but it was hot watching her do it.

There were no words, just a frenzied lust and groan fest. I pounded her juicy pussy watching her tits move as she made all sorts of delicious noises. Her head kicked back, mouth wide open, in an almost silent orgasm as I filled her pussy and collapsed on those nice firm mounds.

A bit of panting later before I rolled off her and handed her my t-shirt to put between her legs. We cuddled, I played with her nipples, and we actually talked.

I found out she was a rural kid like me. She had been spending some time at a friend's place in town and was trying to put off going back home for as long as possible. I chuckled at similar thoughts from some friends that lived several miles out in the country. The nice sleeping bag we were covering up with and the soft foam under us came from someone that had left it behind a long time ago. I got it instead of it being donated somewhere.

I told her of living closer to town, but helping out at a friend's farm at harvest time for 'barn privileges'. Andrea groaned at the mention of harvest time. I chuckled in agreement.

We skirted the edge of family and the future, she was a typical woman wanting several children. I was more of one or two and off in the future when I found the right woman.

That was responded to with a grin at my firming cock in her stroking hand, then rolling to her knees but still grinning at me. "You mean something like this?"

"Something like that," as I rolled up behind her. "Oh yeah..." as I sank balls deep in her willing pussy.

We took it a bit slower this time. Andrea had a little aborted orgasm... because she was almost convulsing and popped me out in the process. I just rolled her to one side and straddled a leg to finish off and gave her another one just as I filled her.

I rolled behind her managing to stay partially in her as we caught our breath. She lifted her head to let me put my arm under her neck, reaching around to grab one tit with that hand as the other came over to grip the other.

Her hands came up to cover mine and encourage me, "A girl could get used to something like this."

I turned my hands enough to get her nipples between fingers and thumbs, "Yeah, I could definitely get used to this." I slipped from her pussy, but she didn't grab my t-shirt again, just rolled up against my side as we both drifted off.

I woke to a woman grinning up at me as she stroked my cock to firmness. I grinned as she scooted up for a long deep kiss. When she decided I was hard enough, she flipped the sleeping bags off and kicked a leg over to sink down on me.

"Emmmmmm," she moaned softly as she took me in, reaching up to cup her own tits before opening her eyes to look down at me grinning up.

I took over the groping as she leaned forward and undulated on my cock. Sometimes pulling up a bit, others grinding her tits into my hands. She was picking up speed, then bit the corner of her lip and rolled us to her back.

I ginned down giving her tits a good squeeze, "What, can't keep a good rhythm going?"

Her mouth came open and her heels hooked into my ass pulling me in deep. I just fell over on her tits, hooked my hands on her shoulders, and just fucked the hell out of this willing, and then screaming, woman under me.

We cuddled and talked a bit more.

"I think Papa would approve of you."

I chuckled, "You mean having his daughter naked and well fucked?"

She gasped and swatted at me, "More like a man that takes charge of what he wants." Then she turned and rolled to take my softening cock in her mouth until I was properly hard enough for one more round.

We didn't make breakfast or morning draw, and Andrea screeched when Matt started the truck. Even from the back I could see the blush when we finally made it out of the trailer... he was standing there grinning.

It was quite a day.

First off, Andrea sat back and grinned and teased a bit while we were tearing down. I really wished we had one more night here, but she hinted at being at our one of last stops before we headed up to winter quarters. I got a not-so-quick kiss before she had to leave.

We got the last of the bits and pieces packed up. Matt had gotten his full draw balance that morning, he had something at one of the stores he wanted to get before we pulled out.

FUCK !!!!

Yeah, I can't argue with him, but... FUCK !!!!

Matt decided that he didn't want to go from working all year to the ticket counter at the airport without seeing some of the country before he left. Hence getting his full balance without telling anyone why.

He bought a nice back pack and sleeping bag, packed all his stuff in it, shook my hand, and walked away. Asshole even left it up to me to tell the boss. I didn't even give him a chance to blow up at me. Just told him Matt had left with a backpack and turned to my truck. I was glad I wasn't working in the ticket office...

Come to find out, three of the food vendors and two other ride operators, assistants at least, all left that morning. Headed south for other shows, while we were working our way North.

The first night of the next show, I worked it straight through and was starving by the time we shut down. I had at least gotten one of the guys to bring me a sandwich on the way back to his ride. I told the boss the next morning, if he saw the lights off and the ride shut down tonight I was on my supper break... he grumbled but didn't really respond.

We started in the early afternoon, and by seven I was getting hungry. A little after eight I had a load with no one in line. I closed the gate, and as soon as the ride was over and the people out, I shut the lights off and headed for the midway for food. Mark, the owner of the ride, was stomping over towards the ride with a pissed look.

I got a burger and fries, my still free donuts, and ambled back. Mark wasn't there, but the boss was.

"Why the hell didn't you say anything!" he yelled as I took over in the middle of a ride.

"How?" I asked and turned back to the ride.

The next morning the boss was still pissed, and Mark was pissed at him for not telling him about Matt leaving. I also got the run down on how it was supposed to work. You flashed the lights a few times while you were unloading, and someone was supposed to come by and see what's up. 'But don't hold your breath waiting,' one of the old hands said softly.

I flicked the lights at seven... and again at seven-thirty. At eight I just shut them off as the people were getting out of the tubs. The surrounding rides gave off enough light that it wasn't a problem... and one of the girls from the ticket booth came scrambling up glaring at me. I smiled and waved and turned the lights back on as she came inside the fence.

One of the guys from the RoundUp was watching the ride when I got back. He grinned and shook his head but didn't say anything as he passed it off to me.

I got word the boss was looking for ways to cut me, and I realized why most of the guys got their full balance on Sunday. No excuses for not having all my money. Beth was a bit surprised when I asked for my full balance instead of my partial draw. I had been using them as a bank and had a fair amount in their safe. I wanted it in my pocket.

The next stop was the last of my free donuts, Hector was heading south to join up with a different show. If I had known, I might just have checked on hitching a ride with him. But a bird in the hand... or is that nipples in the hand?

I got the ride set up at the local fair grounds in the next town, and on the second flash of the lights, I had someone to break me.

Beau stopped by the next day, I had the swash plate out seeing what I could do for it. We had two weeks to go until the show headed for winter quarters, and Mark was thinking of selling the ride so he wasn't putting anything into it.

He sat down next to me and watched me a bit. "You have any plans after driving up to winter quarters?" he asked.

"Nothing in particular. I hear they take one ride at a time and go through it. Will be nice to see the guts of some of the other rides. You?"

I heard him suck air. "Did he say you had a job up to winter quarters, or at winter quarters?"

I turned my head slowly looking at Beau. "Shit..." I said softly.

Beau sighed, "Sorry kid."

I grunted, "Thanks for the heads up at least."

He shrugged and got up.

Well, that puts a whole new spin on things.

And then I was hit with another surprise Andrea... in a long dress! Now since it was a county fair and there was a fair amount of that style around, it didn't surprise me all that much. I got a nice hug, but she pulled back when I tried to kiss her.

A few minutes later a much younger girl came bouncing up to Andrea, also in a similar simple dress. I was introduced to her younger sister. Cute but a bit shy.

It didn't sink in until a couple in their late thirties came up behind the girls. Her in a similar dress, him in simple pants and shirts. That's when it hit me like a sledgehammer.

When Andrea said she was staying in town with friends, she meant it literally. She was getting her time away from the colony or whatever they called it. She was a Mennonite. I had many friends back home from that group. Great folks but definitely not my kind of lifestyle.

I was polite, and we chatted a bit. They asking about where I was from and what I did there, basically going over what I had already told Andrea. The conversation relaxed a bit, and I could see Andrea relax and then step to me and put her arm in mine. "I told you Papa, he's just perfect."

Her mother raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything.

I had to beg off the conversation to put the ride back together, and somehow I found myself agreeing to meet them for a meal later.

I saw Andrea go back and forth during the afternoon, and my flashing my lights for my break also got her attention.

Now don't get me wrong, they were lovely people, not exactly my life style like I said, but still nice. The rude awakening was when her dad started talking about their property, and how easy it would be for 'us' to build a small house near the upper acreage. I almost choked on my drink as Andrea grinned and clutched my arm when he said that.

"I told you Papa would approve of you," she whispered when I managed to breathe again.

Then her mother smiled and started asking about how many kids I was thinking of. Andrea had four brothers and sisters with another on the way. And mom came from a family of nine kids. She said it was a small family but nice. Nine kids was a small family... FUCK!

I was almost numb through the meal, and was scolded for getting back late. A while later Andrea came back by herself. She looked around and gave me a quick kiss, then gave me a pre-addressed post card with their address on it, and their phone number written on the back, I was told to call collect when I got back close so they could come to get me.

FUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't remember the last two days of the fair, and the drive to the next to the last site was kinda foggy.

I mean it wasn't like I had really committed to anything, Andrea had just latched onto me for some reason, and as far as I remember I hadn't given her any encouragement like that. The postcard had gone in the trash before we left the fairgrounds. And beyond the drive back up to South Dakota I didn't have any prospects.

I got the ride set up and just went through the motions trying to come up with something...anything.

And I saw it. Next Friday, for one day only, the circus was in town on the other side of the metro. We were packing it up Tuesday evening but pulling out the next morning. I could survive for a few days. And I did what I cussed Matt out for. I went to a sports outlet and got the cheapest back pack I could find that would hold all my stuff.

I took it back in a big trash bag.

Tuesday morning became laundry day for me, and then everything I owned that I wasn't wearing or sleeping in was in that backpack on the floor of the truck.

Tuesday evening I packed the ride up, got my draw, my full draw, and went to crash on the bench seat of the truck.

Wednesday morning I woke to the other trucks being started. I slipped my boots on, but didn't start the truck. Rolled up the new sleeping bag and foam and strapped everything together.

The show still had a few dollars of mine that I couldn't get without drawing attention, so I stood in line for breakfast, and asked for an extra sausage. My last free hot meal for a few days at least, so what the hell.

Beau was near the edge of the group as we finished up. I went over and stuck my hand out. He looked around, then took it.

"Been nice working with you," I said softly as I shook his hand.

It took him a moment to realize what I was saying, then gave my hand one more shake and nodded his head before turning around and walking away without a word.

I went back to the truck, slipped my backpack on, and headed for the edge of the lot. There was no commotion behind me, not any hint someone saw me go. I wonder what will happen when they realize I'm not there to drive the truck. The boss will have to get out of his Caddy and let his wife drive while he drives one of the big trucks... sucks to be an asshole...

---

It was liberating for the first hour, then it turned into just a long walk. I had a rough idea of where I was going, and debated on using the bus to get there, but it didn't look all that far on the bus route maps. There was no map scale.

I made it about two thirds of the way that day, and crashed in the trash corral of a closed store on the edge of a mall that evening. I was lucky they weren't calling for rain, I didn't even have a tarp much less a tent if it did. The big trash bag I had brought the backpack to the truck in was as close as I got. I slit it and tucked it around the bottom of the sleeping bag to cut the breeze coming under the corral doors.