All Comments on 'Tamika Takes Control of Client Pt. 01'

by Firestarter1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Looks promising, please continue!!

FailedscoutFailedscout6 months ago

This moved way too fast.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well, I wanted to start at the beginning of the relationship since I read one other chapter first. I was appalled at the lack of sympathy toward Mathew from Tamika and the brutality that I read. Now, come to find out that she was in a toxic, and traumatic, relationship but not what happened to end it. As a psychologist, she should have known better to restrain herself because of the toxic relationship. Apparently not. She has a fantasy to become a dominatrix but does not have any training in any aspect of that. To have a D/s relationship, you need to build trust with the two. Without training and trust, bad things can happen. First, she dislocates Mathew's jaw with a backhand but does nothing to help him get his jaw fixed. Then he starts sucking her breast (with a sore jaw?). Next she grabs his nuts and causes him pain and he screams. Next she grabs his nuts again and yanks them down causing him more pain to make him clean up her hand after she makes him cum on it. Not a very good start as Tamika is going to cause more pain without thinking about what she is doing. A good Dom will always think before reacting. The chapter was too short anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous