All Comments on 'Taming a Brat Ch. 04'

by shadysweet

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

This brief piece of your “Taming a Brat” story is intense, erotic and so tantalizing — love the way you leave your readers teetering on the edge knowing there is so much more to come between your MCs. That said, you more than welcome critique, so will oblige despite my enthusiasm for the storyline and characters: The previous chapter ended dramatically/abruptly with Thomas at the door, yet no real confrontation with Olivia takes place in this chapter. Yes, there is a fight and even Olivia beats on him, but nothing emotional, frightening, dramatic. Not a word from Thomas. The Thomas - Owen scene was not well developed — no real drama/tension. After slamming through doors, the action is telegraphed/not much to it and seemed awkward. Why does Owen wonder about bouncers and Thomas — odd. Kat’s role/help is not well developed — seemed inserted to get Olivia from one place to another. Outside of the closing erotic scene, parts read like detailed notes from an outline to be fleshed out. You clearly are into your characters and this storyline. Can’t wait to see where you take us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ugh the end of this chapter is such a tease! But of course I love it. Can't wait for more. Thank you for writing!

shadysweetshadysweetalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Migbird Thank you for the feedback, it really helps and I completely agree with you!

Honeybee118Honeybee118almost 2 years ago

Hey please i couldnt find Ashes of Sin and Stardust by LinsdayMurray i need help🥺🥺🥺

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really like this series, but this chapter felt a little rushed. I think maybe having the next chapter have Olivia’s point of view and giving insight into her conversation with Thomas would be great! I definitely wanted to know more about that. Overall great story!

shadysweetshadysweetalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Honeybee118 Go to smashwords and search her name or the name of the story and it will give you an option to buy the book. :)

AlaninSFAlaninSFalmost 2 years ago

Hi,

I loved Owen and Olivia, and their developing relationship. Please don't stop there. Your writing style fits the story perfectly. Great job. Please write another chapter soon.

Love,

Alan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I need to thank you so much for this. i’d been reading How to Tame a Brat on Lit and one day couldn’t find it anywhere anymore. cue the on-and-off frantic searching, but i didnt know if i was remembering and searching the wrong tags/title/author. chanced upon this gem in my latest search, because of how the title and theme reminded me of HTTAB. i realised it wasnt the right story either, but continued reading because i enjoyed it. couldn’t believe it when i saw you’d put HTTAB’s new name and where to find it in this chapter’s notes!! Thank you so much :’) and - of course - thank you also for writing and sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

needs more sex i need part 5

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

I was wondering if and when he would succumb to her body and when she would try to seduce him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershadysweet@shadysweet
An average girl that loves writing average stories. Short stories are my favorite to write. Although, I do like writing chaptered novels as well. I have two dogs named Marley and Kato, and two cats named Theo and Sassy. They are my life. I also love critique, blunt and honest.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES