Taming a Brat Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going for a run, feel free to shower again and after I get back we'll run over to West House for your stuff, okay?"

"Yeah, okay. I'll wait to shower until I get my clothes."

"Okay, Kat and Leanne want to talk to you as well. I'm sure Camilla does too. I texted them and updated them, but they still want to see you and make sure you're okay."

"They don't trust you?" she half-joked.

"Would you?"

"Yes, I would and do."

That warmth crept back into my chest and my heart thudded against my ribs. I turned on my heel and headed out for a run. I needed to clear my head and get her scent out of my nose before I lost it.

Olivia

I cleaned the kitchen while Owen was out for his run. I made another cup of coffee and sipped it while watching the birds eat food from the birdfeeder in the backyard. Only someone who liked animals would bother with something trivial like that and it made me warm inside. Just one more reason to fall for him, which is exactly what I felt myself doing. That was dangerous territory and I tried to shake the thought.

I turned and headed to the sink, washed my cup, and went into the living room to watch TV while I waited. I flipped through the channels, opening the guide list. I scrolled, trying to find something interesting when I happened upon Owen's personal porn playlist. I straightened abruptly, wincing at the pain in my lower back. The pain was immensely better than the previous day. I clicked on the first video titled, "Love in Pain" and sat back to get more comfortable.

There was a man and woman in some lavish room, arguing. The man grabbed the woman and threw her on the bed, spanking her and pulling her hair. He started to fuck her violently, but stopped and spun her around, making her look at him.

"Who do you love?" he demanded.

"You, I love you!" the woman cried out.

"I love you too, I love you so much," lamented the man.

I was thoroughly confused, the content did not match Owen's personality at all. The video was cheesy and the acting was terrible, but the premise of the video had my mind reeling. Love? Owen wasn't a 'love' kind of guy. Although, he had admitted to falling in love with Rachel, which made me bitterly jealous, but that was one woman in his lifetime.

I clicked another video and it was roughly the same content, just different actors. It started out rough but ended with romance. The fucking went from fast-paced and violent in nature, to loving and soft, gentle even. I was shocked. There was no way this was Owen's playlist. It had to have been someone else's.

Despite my confusion, I was incredibly turned on. I spread my legs and reached down to feel my wetness. I was soaked, leaking onto Owen's couch. He hadn't said I couldn't touch myself while he was gone. I played with my clit, while opening another video. This one was all romance, softcore porn. I didn't usually watch that kind of porn, but I was so wet and throbbing I could hardly stand it.

I inserted one, then two fingers and finger fucked myself until I was on the verge of cumming. I reach down with my other hand and played with my clit while I kept moving my fingers in and out. I wanted the orgasm Owen had been about to give me, and just thinking about his tongue in my pussy made me squirt all over Owen's living room floor and couch. I screamed in pleasure, gushing my juices until they ran out to just a trickle. I didn't normally squirt, especially like that. I lay my head back on the couch and sighed. I felt so much better but guilty in the same breath. What would Owen think? What would Owen do?

Just then, I heard footsteps outside the front door and I jumped up, causing my back to lock up and spasm. I hobbled to the kitchen, grabbed the hand towel, and rushed back to the living room just as Owen opened the door. He locked eyes with mine and furrowed his brows.

Fuck.

"Olivia?" he said in a questioning tone.

I chuckled nervously. "Yeah?" I bent to dab the couch and was about to throw the handtowel on the puddle on the floor when Owen grabbed my hand. I was so nervous I didn't even hear him walk over.

"That's not how we're going to approach cleaning this up, are we?" He smiled menacingly.

"No?"

"Get down on your hands and knees and slurp all of that up." He pointed towards the floor.

I looked up at him in horror. "What? No way, gross!"

"Now," he growled and I immediately obeyed.

I got down on my hands and knees and licked and slurped up my own juices. It didn't taste bad, but it was the principle of what I was doing. It was mortifying, but somehow I found myself still soaking wet. What the hell was wrong with me?

I felt Owen's reassuring hand on my back, guiding me to some I had missed. He slid his hand down over my ass and squeezed roughly before dipping his fingers down into my folds. I wanted his fingers to stay, but he removed them just as fast.

"Why are you so wet still, Olivia? Haven't you had enough today?"

"No," I murmured against the floor.

"Stand up," he commanded and I got to my feet. He took my chin in his huge hand and directed my face up to his. I loved our height difference, it made me wetter, however, that was possible. "Time to go, you have a meeting with the police later. Oh, and you will be punished for that little stunt later as well. Just wait and see what I have in store for you, darling." He winked his customary wink and I shivered from head to toe.

12