Taming of the Upper Crust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir." I hit the button, she stood, put her hands up her skirt and pulled her knickers down. She sat, kicked them off and put them on the table, wow twenty nine seconds.

"Well done." It was quite early and the place wasn't too busy, still a couple of people saw her. She gave them her haughty look. I left her knickers on the table while the waiter brought the sweet trolley before putting them in my pocket.

Pippa

He put rings on my nipples. They did not pierce me but gripped the nipple keeping them erect. They felt great, a slight pain, enough to remind me they were there.

He made me dress in the cheapest, nastiest clothes you can imagine. The panties were nylon and much too small and cut into my tender pussy. The skirt was of some man made material and short. The top was tight and did not match anything else but did show my nipples off. He brushed my hair while it was wet and I had no makeup, not the usual style I like to portray.

If he thinks he can embarrass me he's mistaken. I walked into the restaurant with my head held high. I've dealt with these snooty maitre d's before.

He told me what I was to do in the lift. I didn't fancy having the dirty nylon panties in my mouth particularly as they were becoming wetter by the second as I pictured the scene in the lift.

When I was told to remove this bit of disgusting man made fibre that went under the misnomer of panties I did it there and then in less than thirty seconds. One stop. Fuck you!

We sat with my panties on the table for a few minutes before he put them in his pocket. He looked pissed off. Good.

Sir

She behaved differently than I expected, that posh upbringing has made her feel above the hoipoloi, we will have to change that. I rubbed her arse as we walked through the hotel reception, lifting her skirt to show the bottom of her arse.

Before the lift doors started to close I put the knickers in her mouth and pulled her top over her tits. "On your knees slut and pull your skirt up." The doors closed and I pressed the button for the third floor.

I started hitting her butt, left cheek, right cheek. The lift stopped at the first floor, I continued spanking as the doors opened. An elderly couple were about to step in, when they saw Pippa they stepped back. As the back of the lift was a large mirror they had a great view of Pippa's red arse and pussy. I smiled at them and continued spanking as the doors closed.

The lift stopped at the third floor, nobody there, pity. "Turn round." She turned and saw herself in the mirror, the doors closed. I pressed the six button and carried on spanking, Pippa started making grunting noises. We reached the sixth floor and I moved so the door wouldn't close.

I carried on spanking, she became more vocal, I think I was getting through to her. "Please stop." she mumbled through the knickers, I carried on.

"You will have to beg better than that, cunt. Let's hear it."

"Please stop, it hurts, sir, please." She was learning,

"A bit better." I pulled her up by her hair so her face was level with my groin. "Try again." She rubbed her face into my erection and her tits into my leg.

"Please oh kind sir stop beating me and let me fuck you, any way you want, anywhere you want." She had taken the knickers out, pulled my zip down, got my cock out and put it in her mouth.

"If we can get into the room without my cock leaving your mouth I will stop smacking your arse." I started moving slowly to the room, she followed on her knees. We reached the door. "Well done, put my cock away and kiss my feet."

She immediately bent down and started kissing my feet, not just kissing but as if she really meant it, I opened the door and walked in slowly, her kissing my shoes when she could reach them.

"Stop, look at me." There she was kneeling at my feet looking so submissive, so pleading and so, so fuckable with her puppy dog eyes. "So I can fuck you any way I want?"

"Yes sir."

I sat down. "Take my shoes and socks off, then strip yourself." As she removed each item she kissed my feet, lovingly. I stood and indicated for her to take my pants down as I stripped the top half.

"Any way I want? You know with me that is signing a blank cheque?"

"Yes sir."

"Lay back on the bed with your legs up." Her pussy gleamed and looked swollen and gorgeous. I handed her some lube. "Put that on and in your arsehole, I am going to fuck your arse hard, do you want the knickers back in your mouth?"

"No sir." She did as instructed.

I stood by her arse. "Hold my cock and put it into your arsehole." She held it and guided it into her arse. I pushed in all the way and banged in several times, then pulled out and straight into her cunt. I put my hands on her tits and went as hard as I could, I pulled out and shot over her tits

"Don't move." I put my mouth to her clit and a finger in her arse, in no time she was writhing about.

"Yes, yes, yes," She was almost screaming, I manoeuvred her clit between my top teeth and tongue and wiggled my tongue up and down. I added another finger to her arse and she stiffened in orgasm. I carried on as she wriggled trying to get away.

"Keep still slut, or your arse will have a severe beating." I got back to work on her pussy. "You have a nice tasting cunt." She tensed up again.

"Oh God, no more please. I'll die. Ohhhhhh." I continued. She grabbed my head and pulled me away.

"You have done a lot of begging today, slut. You don't know what you want. If you want me to leave your cunt alone get that mouth of yours round my cock, get it hard again and I will fuck one of your holes."

"Yes sir." She got on the floor and took my cock all the way, her mouth like a vacuum.

"Fuck, they taught you something at that posh school. I suppose a slut like you has to be able to do a decent blow job, lick my arse." I bent over and felt her tongue on my arse cheeks initially, eventually to my arsehole. She licked it then put her tongue right in. I savoured it for a while. "Let's have a drink."

We raided the mini bar, a vodka for her and an adequate whisky for me.

We sat together, naked and sipped our drinks. She had turned out different than I thought she would. A spoiled brat who has had everything given to her on a plate now an obedient submissive slut.

I could send her out and get Emma in, she was staying in the hotel and would be pleased to be with me. "You will leave here by seven in the morning."

"Why?"

"Kneel in front of me." She did as instructed. "Hands behind your back. You do not question my instructions." I was slapping the outside of her tits alternately.

"Sorry sir." She was crying. "Really, really, sorry. I didn't mean it." This stuck up bitch was on her knees begging and apologising. I carried on smacking her tits, she stuck them out to make it easier for me.

"You need a reminder of what you are, it will stop you reverting back to the stuck up snob. You are just here for my entertainment, understand?"

"Yes sir."

"You need a reminder, go and stand in front of the mirror and tell me what you see."

"I see a slut who has three holes and tits for sir's amusement."

"Good, remember that, you were becoming a reasonable slut and with training would be worth keeping on. Therefore I will allow you to persuade me to fuck you by sticking your arse up twerking it about with your cunt on display. You may speak, telling me what a slut you are. If I get a hard on I will fuck you, if you are very good I will fuck your cunt and allow you to come.

"Yes sir, thank you sir." She turned, put her head on the floor and her arse in the air. Her cunt was puffy and shiny, she started twerking. "Thank you for allowing your poor submissive, worthless slut the chance to display her miserable cunt for you to treat as you will."

This was getting to me, my cock was twitching.

"Please masterful sir, put your beautiful cock in any one of my holes, my mouth will devour it, right down my throat, my nose against your pubes, my chin bumping into your balls. If you want to fuck my trashy arsehole it is nice and tight and has only ever been invaded by your gorgeous cock.

My cunt is always available to you sir, it feels like it is always wet when near you. I do not deserve to have your cock in my cunt, I am unworthy of having it in my main pleasure zone, but should sir choose my cunt I have been practising muscle control so I could give pleasure to you and your wonderful cock."

Fuck where the hell had the pompous bitch gone. I was rock hard. Mouth, arse or cunt? That is the question. "Lay face down where you are, spread your legs." I took a drink, walked over to the mini bar and poured another. "Arms out wide." I set myself between her legs, lay on her and inserted into her cunt.

"Well dirty slut you may come if you beat me to it, I don't give a shit whether you do." I didn't move. "Well let's feel these trained cunt muscles the slut is bragging about." I pulled her legs in. She wasn't lying, her cunt was grabbing and loosening my dick, I liked it. I started moving, putting my hands under her to squeeze her tits.

"Oh God, owww. Please. Owww." she said. Well something like that, her cunt muscles were working overtime as she came. I followed shortly after.

"Clean my cock with your mouth then bed, out by seven o'clock."

Morning, Pippa was awake and moving around. "Put the kettle on." She made the tea.

"Can I suck your dick please sir?"

"Drink your tea, then we will shower, I may let you suck my cock." We showered and I let her suck me, I probably tasted a bit soapy. She dried us both.

"Where are my clothes?"

"Scattered around the room, get on all fours and bring them here,"

"Not those, the ones I came in."

"I sent them to a charity shop, I bought you new ones, now get on your knees and bring them here otherwise you won't even have them to go out in." She crawled round, collected her skirt, top and shoes.

"I can't find the panties."

"Ah well you will have to manage without. Get dressed, kiss my cock and crawl to the lift. You may stand up when you get in the lift. Keep the nipple rings as a gift." She dressed and stood in front of me.

The difference between the posh, smartly dressed, confident girl who arrived less than twenty four hours ago with her professional hair and makeup and the makeupless, tatty haired, cheaply dressed, well fucked slut who stood before me was incredible. I kissed her on the lips. "Good girl. Now go."

She got on all fours, much to my surprise, I thought she would walk out in the haughty way she walked in. I smacked both arse cheeks and being a gentleman I opened the door for her and watched her crawl to the lift. Unbelievable and stunning. I think I might like to see her again if the situation arises.

Pippa

Well that showed him. He felt my arse as we walked through the hotel foyer so I swayed it more. In the lift he had the panties in my mouth and my boobs exposed before the doors closed. I don't know whether it was the nylon panties that caused it but my juices didn't taste as good as when on his fingers and cock.

Kneeling on the floor, my boobs out, my skirt round my waist and having my bare bum smacked hard seemed unreal. When the fucking door opened on the first floor and an old couple stood there, I was mortified. At least they could not see much but that bastard continued smacking me as they looked on, thankfully they did not get in.

On the third floor the expected stop happened, no one there, yes! Sir made me turn around and I saw the massive mirror. Shit they must have seen everything.

He carried on smacking me and it was beginning to hurt a lot. I tried to not show it was hurting, he couldn't see the tears, but I had to cry out. At our floor he kept the lift door open, the old couple would be annoyed. He carried on beating me until I couldn't take anymore.

I asked him to stop, he didn't, made me beg more so I spit the panties out, begged and begged. He grabbed my hair and pulled me level with his cock I put it in my mouth. I was forced to get to the door on my knees with his cock in my mouth.

This was getting ridiculous, I was doing stupid things, he was making them up just to push me and me being me doesn't want to let him win. He made me kiss his shoes so I did it with gusto, I was so ashamed that my pussy was literally dripping.

He had me lay on the bed, legs up. Please don't hit my pussy again, he handed me some lube and told me to put it up my bum. I've never had anal sex and to be honest never wanted it and don't want it now! Fuck, I can't back down after all I've been through that would let the bastard win or was he winning anyway?

I pushed it into my bum hole and squeezed. He forced me to hold his cock and push it into myself. The bastard made me do it, so I could not tell myself I was forced. It hurt at first but I managed to relax, just like Frankie said in the song and it was alright.

He wasn't in my bum long before he pulled out and went straight in my pussy. His hands pressed my boobs hurting quite a lot, the nipple rings digging in. I felt an orgasm building up when he pulled out and sprayed my boobs. The next thing he had his mouth on my clit and I was going through the roof, he wouldn't stop. His finger was in my bum. Fucking man takes everything to extremes and I was loving it.

I came again. I had to pull him off my pussy, I think I would have had a heart attack if he'd carried on. I put his cock in my mouth and it soon became hard, I deep throated him which I think surprised him, it surprised me. He told me to lick his bum and bum hole. Anal sex, deep throat and now sticking my tongue up his bum, I don't think I can sink any lower. I was fucking enjoying it! Slut, slut, slut.

We stopped for a drink!

My head is messed up, my bum, pussy and nipples are sore. My pussy has been wet all the time. I have had a tingle in my nipples and pussy almost continually. I fucking hate him and love him!

Out of the blue he said I had to be out by seven in the morning and I stupidly asked why? Without thinking. Why? I had managed to be in the submissive role all this time and enjoyed it, I was taken by surprise. I was going to pay for it. But why should I be out by seven anyway?

I knelt in front of him and he slapped my boobs non-stop, it hurt, I'd fucked up, I was crying and not just because of the pain. I kept saying I was sorry. He gave me a chance to redeem myself. I had to kneel with my bum to him, twerk and persuade him to forgive him.

Why should I do it? I can just walk out, well not that easy I would have to get my clothes on first. But fuck it I have never had an orgasm like it, I have never felt so alive, I have always been in control. Here I am the lowest on the food chain, a chain of two.

I got down and twerked, my pussy and arsehole on full display and I said the crudest filthiest things I could think of and invited him to abuse me. It turned me on, fucking hell how it turned me on. When he fucked me I came almost immediately. I used my pussy muscles to bring him off.

I sucked his cock to clean our juices off it before we got ready to go to bed. I didn't sleep well, thoughts flashing round my head. Why the hell did I want this? Why the hell do I want this? I lay awake for several reasons, my pussy was stinging, my bum was sore from the spanking, my bum hole burning but mainly my head was mashed. What was I doing? Here I am suffering, it may be okay at the time but this pain will keep me hurting for a few days. Will that keep me moist for the few days? Will I hit the high again without the humiliation and pain? Eventually I slept.

Six a.m. should I wake him? perhaps with a blow job. Do I want to stay? It has been an experience, do I want to repeat it? Shall I just go while he is asleep? My head is totally fucked, I will go and talk to Emma when I get home. Yes, a plan.

I got up still thinking about going. He woke and had me make a cup of tea. Jesus, that's it, he just expects people, well me to do as I am told, he does not even consider disobedience and shit, that is how I spend most of my life! Is that why I love / hate it?

We showered and he made me crawl for the rags he had replaced my designer clothes with. He'd given them to a charity shop, do they take worn panties? Even designer ones. I dressed, he looked me up and down with a smile on his face.

He kissed me and called me a good girl, good girl! I felt it right down to my pussy just because he called me a good girl, I'm not a five year old but it felt so good. He sent me to the lift as directed before I stood. I saw my screwed up panties laying where I had spit them out and left them there. Why the hell had I crawled? Why did I continue to obey him? Why didn't I just walk out? Why? Why? Why? And why didn't he ask to see me again? Would I have said no? I doubt it. Why didn't he just tell me to see him again?

Will I see him again? Do I want to?

I phoned Emma, no answer, what did I expect at this time in the morning. I thought about hanging around to see if anything occurred but just drove home, thinking about what happened and leaking onto my new skirt, my finger in my pussy didn't help.

Master

I made another mug of tea and thought about Pippa. I enjoyed putting her in her place and she was a good fuck. I phoned Emma and told her to meet me for breakfast downstairs. She was all smiles. "Tell me all about it please Master."

"Eat your breakfast."

We finished and went to my room. "Please tell, master."

"Do you think I kiss and tell?"

"No Master."

"Your friend is very nice, now get on that bed with your legs in the air, you are going to benefit from the excellent work she did this morning to get me good and hard. I didn't come for her, I have saved it for you which means I will shoot into you very quick, you can think of Pippa while I fuck you."

She lay back legs straight up then apart, she had had the foresight to be sans knickers. I got on top and went into her moist pussy, it felt like coming home. It did not take me long, I pulled out and she immediately put my cock in her mouth.

"You did well Emma, I cannot think of any misdemeanour you have committed. I will therefore not punish you."

"Aw Master"

"Now don't spoil it. I will not punish you but I will endeavour to enjoy myself, using your body. Do you want to please me?"

"Oh yes Master, very much."

"Then kneel over me with your tits near my mouth so I can suck on your nipples." She moved so she was straddling me, I took her left nipple in my mouth and sucked on it. I did the same with her right nipple, while playing with her clit. "Get up, go to my trousers and in the pocket you will find a box, bring it to me, crawl."

She crawled away in the prescribed fashion arse up and wiggling, she was looking over her shoulder with a smile on her face. With the box in her mouth she crawled back to me, I sat on the side of the bed and had her kneel up in front of me. I took the nipple rings out of the box and put them on her erect nipples. "Like them?"

"Oh yes Master."

"Go and have a look in the mirror" She dashed off with alacrity to the large mirror, moving her tits around to see them from every angle. She came back, all smiles. "I will have to punish you now, just when things are going so well. You did not crawl to the mirror." I sat with my back on the headboard. "Get on top, your face on my legs and your pussy on my lower stomach, legs spread."

She had a big grin on her face as she got in position, I was looking right at her pussy. She wriggled about. Using both hands I smacked her arse, both cheeks. She soon started making yelping noises and her arse glowing red and because her legs were spread I could see in her lustrous pussy. "Play with your clit with your right hand." I continued spanking.

I was getting an erection, my cock had room to expand because Emma's arm was under her body, my cock was appearing under her pussy. I put two fingers in her pussy. "Kneel up." She did and I shuffled down until we were in the sixty nine position.

123456...8