Taming of the Upper Crust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master came in, walked behind us and put a finger in my pussy, "Living up to your name wet cunt, you're no better Emma." he slapped us both on the bum. He walked to the torture wall, please number thirteen. He picked a nasty looking strap up then put it back, number seven was next and after he whipped it about put that back. Please, please thirteen. No twelve, he put it back and picked up thirteen.

Emma put her knees on the bench which separated our sweaty bodies and straight away he hit me, it hurt but not a lot. He continued hitting us, I was getting more and more worked up.

"Get up Emma undo her and lead her through, time to eat." he said.

"Take the gag out and get her to clean her dribble." Emma undid the restraints and took the gag out of my mouth, what a relief. I had to clean the floor, Emma said I was lucky he didn't make me lick it up.

I was made to crawl out on a leash led by Emma. In the dining room the table was set, naked Sasha, Mary and then Emma sat there. He was at the head. "Sit there." he indicated a chair. Another woman came in wearing a pinny, a maid's hat, heels and carrying a Chinese takeaway. She dished them out.

"Under the table Emily," he instructed. She crawled under and I felt her crawl past my legs and soon after her master shuffled up so his pants could be pulled down. She was giving him a blow job. I was eating a very inferior Chinese meal with a fork, chopsticks are the things to use.

I felt a hand on my leg, I froze, I felt Sasha next to me open her legs and I realised she was having her pussy stimulated. The hand moved up my leg towards my pussy, what should I do? I have had more intimate encounters with females in the last few hours than ever before. I opened my legs, her hand moved up to my pussy and into my pussy.

This was so embarrassing, I could hear her fingers wiggling about in my pussy, I was going to have an orgasm if she didn't stop. I shut my legs. "Open them," said a voice from under the table. He looked at me, I opened my legs. I felt her head move between my legs, her wild red hair tickling the inside of my thighs, her tongue tickling my clitoris.

Fucking hell I came, I could feel it building but it hit from nowhere, I jumped, gripped her head with my thighs and let out a yell. He looked at me with that look. "Did I give permission for that?" he said.

"No sir." I was in the dog house, what next?

"Get down and crawl to the playroom and fetch number seven in your mouth. Go."

Master

Emma led Pippa in on her leash, she walked proud, her tits out and to my surprise 3 holes + tits written thick and black where I had originally put it. She must have gone over it in the two weeks since I wrote it for it to be so thick.

I arranged for Emily to go under the table, she sucked on me for a while then moved to Mary. The aim of course was to get to Pippa. If it came off it would be a first for both, Emily has never totally licked a woman to orgasm and Pippa has never had a relationship with a woman.

Pippa had a noisy orgasm without permission so I made her crawl to the playroom to get number seven. I knew that Emma had told her about the numbers so I had swapped the nasty cane at seven for the slut leather strap. She crawled back in with it in her mouth and a smile on her face.

"Who mixed them up? You all know which number seven is, I will excuse Pippa as she is new and wouldn't know." Nobody owned up as obviously they did not do it. "Right as nobody has owned up you will all be punished." They had a good idea what the punishment would be.

"We will start with Pippa, because you have brought slut you will just get two on the arse, one on each cheek so the slut will be easily read. Sasha bring me a Sharpie."

"Yes Master," off she went and returned with a red Sharpie.

"Pippa, come here and stick your tits out." I wrote 'wet cunt' across her tits. "There, now everybody knows your name..." I put a finger into her wet pussy. "and your situation." It was the first time they had seen Pippa apart from Emma and the first time they had seen the three holes and tits. I was surprised and pleased to see that she had kept it in pristine condition.

"As you can see Pippa has a constant reminder of what she is," I informed everybody.

"Bend over the back of the chair." I ordered. I hit her left cheek, she let out a scream and stood up. "Get back down, because I am using slut I will not give you any more strokes because I want to see the imprint. Get back down." I hit the other cheek. "Get the camera." I took photos of her arse, of her looking between her legs and looking over her shoulder.

I sat her on the settee, took my clothes off and sat next to her, "Emma sit next to me, Emily get across my knee." She rushed to obey with a big smile.

"Yes Master." she said. She lay across me, legs across Emma and face on Pippa's legs.

"Pippa open your legs to make it comfortable for Emily and hold her left tit with your right hand." She obeyed, I smacked Emily's arse, left, right alternating twenty times. I did of course play with her pussy and Emma stroked the inside of her thighs. Her face was very close to Pippa's pussy.

"Sasha take Emma's place, Emma over my knee." I left Pippa where she was, this time with Emma's face in her pussy. "Hold her tit and play with her nipple." I smacked her several times, she squirmed on my cock which was quite hard. I put three fingers into her and there was splashing when I wiggled them.

I took Sasha's hand and replaced my fingers with hers and I carried on smacking. At twenty I said to Emma "Kiss Pippa's pussy and her lips and thank her for playing with your tit." Pippa opened her legs more to allow Emma to kiss her pussy then her lips, quite a long open mouth kiss.

"Mary take Sasha's place, Sasha over my knee." Pippa immediately took Sasha's tit in her hand, I think she could see how much they were enjoying the punishment. After Sasha's punishment I had her bring wrist and ankle cuffs for herself and Pippa. When fitted I padlocked them, Sasha's left wrist to Pippa's right and ankles the same.

"Emma sit here, Mary over my knee. The rest of you stand in front of me." I finished punishing Mary who seemed to be enjoying having her tongue in or around Emma's pussy.

I lined them up. "Mary bring some wine and glasses, Emma a whisky for me." They stood in line with their drinks and I sat looking at them. Fuck me what had I done to deserve this, they were all gorgeous and all mine.

"Sasha, Pippa and Emily bedroom three. Emma get me another Scotch, Mary in my room. Go." I sat on the settee next to Emma.

"Did you change number seven, Master?" she asked.

"Of course, the perpetrator would have owned up if it was one of you."

"Yes, that's what I thought."

"Suck my cock." She bent over and started blowing me, I sat back enjoying my Scotch. "I think Pippa is a bit confused, do you think I should let her know where she is or should I blow her out altogether? I am asking you for your opinion because you have to be with her for the next few years."

"It is entirely your decision, Master." she went back to sucking my cock.

"I know that, stop coming out with pat answers." I smacked her arse hard. "Give me a proper answer or you will not come for a month." I smacked her arse again.

"I don't know what she wants, I think she would like to be with you. If you reject her I don't think she will blame me and if she does I will be fine. I have other friends."

"Thank you, now crawl to my room nice and slow in the prescribed fashion." She could certainly show off that lovely arse. "Stop, on your hands and feet now bent over so I can easily reach your juicy cunt" So off she went, very ungainly her deep pink arse up, I put two fingers into her pussy and then a thumb into her arse as she staggered along.

We arrived at my room in this way and went directly to the en suite, I had a pee and cleaned my teeth. "Have a shower and get ready for bed." I went to the bed where Mary was waiting. "Legs up and open." I instructed, I was damned hard and really wanting to cum but I kissed her pussy instead, then I smacked it, then I fucked her.

When Emma came in Mary was sucking my shrunken cock and licking my balls.

Pippa

I was made to crawl to the playroom to bring him number seven. That was the worst and I was going to be punished with it just for having an orgasm. I could walk out or crawl out but would have to do it naked unless they would give me my clothes. I went into the playroom still undecided what to do. When I saw that the item of torture on number seven was a leather belt. Got to be better, I put it in my mouth and crawled back.

When I returned master was annoyed and wanted to know who had misplaced number seven, no one owned up. He got a Sharpie and wrote 'wet cunt' on my boobs. I was hit twice on the bum, once on each cheek. He photographed me looking through my legs, hair hanging down, looking between my boobs and he made me smile. My pussy and bum hole on display but worse a red bum with 'slut' embossed in white. He also took a photo face on so everyone would be able to see my 'wet cunt', as well as 3 holes and tits, he said he would have it enlarged and put on the wall!

When I saw the photos and there were several, my stomach turned over, my nipples stuck out and my pussy tingled and became lubricated. I was glad he wasn't taking it now.

The strangest thing was when they were to be punished they all seemed very happy. I had to sit on the couch with Emily across his knee and her face almost in my pussy. It was so embarrassing after all I had been through and not been allowed to wash my pussy, hell I was even wet now.

He smacked Emily and played with her pussy, Emma was rubbing her legs and she was licking me, struggling to reach my pussy.

He did the same with Emma and she also stuck her face in my pussy. The others may be weirdos but Emma is a normal sensible girl and she is enjoying this. She has not shown any signs of being a lesbian and we have been very close for months.

I'm not a lesbian but fucking hell I liked it, no I didn't, my friend smelling my pussy, having to do these things that no sensible person would do and, it's a big 'and' being so fucking turned on. Following the so-called punishment I was fastened to Sasha and sent to bed with her and Emily.

We of course had to use the bathroom and I was fastened to Sasha wrist and ankle. I would have liked a shower but I needed a wee. Sasha said "There is no way we will be undone so we will have to get on with it, do you want me to pee first?"

"Yes." I said although I was bursting. She sat down and started to pee almost immediately. She wiped herself and I sat down, of course I couldn't wee with her watching. "Look away please." Sasha turned her back. Eventually I weed.

"I could do with a shower. Do you think we could manage it?"

"Yes, we should allow Emily in first, she must be bursting." We walked out and let Emily in.

"Have you been in this position before?" I asked.

"Yes and worse, but not worse with this master."

"You have had other masters before this?"

"Yes, two. I see them more as owners than masters. I think I am the only one that can't manage without somebody to own me."

"Is there a limit?"

"No, but I am sure this Master won't push any of us beyond what we would do. He may push you to the limits, limits that you do not know what they are yet."

Emily came out. "We are going to have a shower Emily, want to join us? Enquired Sasha.

"Yes I think I will." It was a large shower which just fit the three of us. We put shower caps on, Emily said if her hair got wet it would dry in a mess. We ended up trying to wash each other although I insisted on washing my own pussy, even though I only had my left hand.

We got into the king size bed, Sasha in the middle. I slept quite well considering I had restricted movement. Mary came in and undid my fastening to Sasha and fastened me to the bed head. She led the others out.

I waited for about half an hour when Emma came in. "Do you want to be Master's sub?" she asked.

God that was a bit abrupt, did I want this guy to be telling me what to do? Did I want to be humiliated? Did I want to be beaten and hurt? All easy questions, perhaps the main one - do I want the fantastic feeling, fantastic orgasm, the flying to the moon and back?

"Yes I want to be Master's submissive slave." There I've said it, I think I do.

"We have agreed to accept you, Master could take you or reject you no matter what we said but he did ask." She went to a wardrobe and found a dress, "Put this on we are going out for breakfast."

Everyone was dressed and each of the women came up to me, kissed me on the lips and said welcome. We all got into a smart people carrier and drove off to a small cafe where we had a most cholesterol inducing breakfast, I have to admit I enjoyed it. It was really warm in the cafe so I appreciated wearing nothing but a dress and a pair of shoes.

As soon as we arrived back Sasha, Emily and Mary took me into the playroom and through there into what they called the dressing room. "This is our domain, Master has never been in here." said Sasha. They all undressed, a good word a dress was all they were wearing, they took my dress and shoes off and led me to the shower. I was pampered as if I was in a spa, washed and creamed. The 3 holes and tits as well as wet cunt were washed off. I felt wonderfully clean

Back in the dressing room they 'dressed' me in some sort of contraption consisting of red leather straps, lots of them. They framed my boobs, cinched my waist, went between my legs squeezing my pussy lips together and joined to a collar around my neck.

They sat me in a chair and dried and waved my hair, applied makeup, painted my finger and toe nails bright red and put some ridiculously high red heels on me. My wrists and ankles had matching red leather cuffs put on them. The others put on sexy underwear all white, bras and panties, teddies or bodies and white heels.

Master

I called the girls to the lounge for a meeting, having Pippa tied to the bed. "We are going out for breakfast, I need to decide if it is safe to take Pippa. She does not know where she is. If she cannot be trusted she will have to stay here while we go out, if she wishes to be one of us I have to decide whether I want her and would like your opinions."

"I think she is a natural submissive who does not know it yet. She wants to give way but with her upbringing she is used to being obeyed." said Sasha.

"Perhaps she wasn't top dog when she started boarding school. She may have secretly enjoyed being at the bottom of the ladder. She told me of some things that happened to her in her first years, they were quite humiliating." Emma obviously knew her better than anyone else.

"Emily?" I asked.

"I like her once you get past the snobby stuff."

"Mary?"

"She seems okay, would you be able to get rid of her if she did not fit in or turned out wrong."

"Good point, Emma go and speak to her, ask her what she wants." I instructed. They returned a few minutes later. "You want to be my sub, the lowest in the chain?"

"Yes Master." she bowed her head.

"Right we will go and eat, the girls will fill in the details later." We had a good breakfast in the small steamy cafe, the way breakfast should be, not these big multinationals. When we returned, Emma followed me into the lounge and the rest went to the playroom.

Emma was smiling, almost laughing as she dropped her dress and jumped up at me, with her legs round my waist she was laughing as she kissed me. "You naughty girl." I laughed. "Get on your knees, undo my pants and kiss my cock."

"Yes Master." She was still laughing. I took my shirt off as she dealt with my trousers. I held her nipples and lifted her up.

"Bend over so I can tan your arse." I smacked her arse three times. Her pussy was inviting me in, I couldn't resist. "You are irresistible." I stood her up and pushed her backwards to the arm of the couch. She fell back with her arse on the arm and her head on the seat.

"Spread." She parted her legs, her grin getting bigger. I kissed her pussy, played with her clit and fucked her with my hands on her tits. God you are beautiful. She became quite vocal and came just before me. I sat on the couch with Emma's mouth round my cock, a pleasant relaxed feeling.

The others came in Pippa in a red leather contraption, looking extremely sexy, the leather framed all the best bits. Her hair and makeup were spectacular, the girls had done a good job. The others were all in white underwear. "Emma go and dress, I think Pippa would look nice fastened to a chair so she can watch you all dance."

They fastened her to a chair, Emily and Mary sat next to me on the couch. Sasha put some music on and started to dance. She was very sensual, wearing a white one piece which showed most of her arse and displayed a lovely camel toe.

"She's very good," said Emily. "You are going to be disappointed with me, I cannot dance like that."

"I am never disappointed with you and if I am, I enjoy punishing you."

"Yes Master, me too." she giggled. Her tits jiggled as she giggled. Her nipples stood out pushing the white mesh material, her knickers were of the same fabric.

"But this morning is not your turn."

"No, but it should be fun." she giggled again. This headmistress had probably never giggled since being a teenager until she joined our little group.

Sasha was approaching the end of the dance by swaying her pussy in my face and staring at my cock. "Kiss it." She bent down jiggling her tits and gave my cock a long kiss. "Your turn Emily."

Emily got up, she was much more self conscious than Sasha and was not a good dancer but gyrated about to the same music. "Sasha go and look after Pippa, see if she enjoyed your dance."

I pulled Mary towards me. "Are you enjoying the show?"

"Yes Master, I think Sasha was better and they will both be better than me."

"Don't be so negative, you have lots of assets and a good sense of rhythm, this is not Strictly and I wouldn't know a fleckle if I saw one. That gorgeous garment you are wearing makes your wonderful arse look even better. Your turn now. Emily come and kiss my cock." Emma returned wearing a white cami top and French knickers. Her nipples making the sheer silk tent out.

"Emily, Emma and Sasha go and prepare the playroom, Pippa will be coming in soon." I meant that in more ways than one. Mary stop dancing and unfasten Pippa, then fetch me a leash." She obeyed.

"Pippa come here." When she stood in front of me I attached the leash. "Pippa get on your knees, Mary is going to lead you out of here crawling on your elbows and knees, your arse in the air and your tits touching the ground as you go."

"Slowly, I must say your cunt looks really good framed with the leather your lips pressed together." I smacked the self same lips as I walked behind her.

"Please, I need a wee." pleaded Pippa.

"Okay, Mary to the bathroom then you go to the playroom."

In the bathroom Pippa sat on the toilet, she looked at me in expectation. "I need a pee too, spread your legs." I looked her in the eye, was this a step too far? She opened her legs. "You will have to hold my cock to direct the flow."

"What the fuck. I can't do that."

"If I do the aiming it will be right in your face." She grabbed my cock and pointed it between her legs. I peed, most went into the toilet, some on the seat and some on Pippa. "Not too bad an aim. Have you peed yet?"

"No, damn it. I can't with you watching."

"Put your hands behind your back." I clicked the wrist cuffs together. "Do not move, I will leave you for two minutes, then we will go whether you have pissed or not." I went to the lounge and got a Sharpie. On returning Pippa was peeing.

"Stand up." she had finished, just about. She was unable to wipe herself.

123456...8