Taming of the Upper Crust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please wipe me." She was almost begging. I wrote 'wet cunt' just above her pussy.

"You're a wet cunt in more ways than one." I laughed while I inserted a finger just to check, it was wet on the inside too. I led her into the playroom. The girls lay Pippa on the padded table one to each limb. Emily and Mary each had an arm, with Emma and Sasha a leg each.

Pippa's legs were lifted. "Emily and Mary hold Pippa's hands between your legs and suck her nipples. Pippa play with their pussies." I licked her pussy and had her clit nice and firm before I hit her with the trusty ruler.

"Yeowww." she yelled trying to close her legs. I hit her again with a similar result. She wriggled about.

"If you want me to stop you must beg." I hit her again.

"Yeeeeeooowww. Please stop."

"That's pretty pathetic begging, if you were not enjoying it you'd do some decent begging." I hit her again.

"Yeeeeooowwwww." No begging followed, so I hit her again.

"Yeeeeooooowwwwwwww." Her cries were getting louder. I put the ruler down and put my tongue into her pussy, put her clit between my tongue and top teeth and she went berserk. I tried to continue but I couldn't keep up with her gyrations,

"Hold her still." I moved on top of her, Emily and Mary stopped sucking her hard, silky nipples, I lay on her and went right into her waiting cunt. "Let her legs go." I told them and then to Pippa I whispered, "you came without permission, you will be punished."

"Yes Master."

"Do you think your wet cunt can take any more abuse?"

"Yes Master whatever you want. Can I come again please?"

"You can cum when either Emily or Mary cums from you manipulating their pussies." I think that they had been neglected by Pippa's administrations while she was otherwise engaged. "Are either of you near to orgasm?"

"No Master." they both said.

"You had better get working then Pippa. Emma play with her cunt." I got off her, took Sasha's hand and we moved round to Pippa's head. I slapped my cock, wet with her juices, into her face. "Sasha, bend over and tell Pippa what I am doing to you." I pulled the crotch of her teddy to one side.

"Master's put two fingers into my hungry cunt, he's pushing them in and out, I can feel my juices flowing. He's put his thumb in my arsehole, it feels wonderful. God now he's squeezing my nipple and it is sending tremors down to my cunt."

"Oh God please cum so I can, I need to, I won't be able to help myself." pleaded

Sasha

"Oh no, Master took his fingers out. Oh yes he's put his cock in, he's fucking me hard, can you feel me bouncing against you? He's driving into me really hard, my tits are bouncing. I think I am going to cum. Can I cum please Master?"

"Yes. Any of you can cum." I gave permission. "Keep talking Sasha."

"He is in deep now, his balls banging into me, his cock hitting my g spot. I can feel it building, blossoming, exploding. I'm coming, I'm coming, coming, coming. I've soaked Master's cock and balls. I hope he lets me lick him clean, my cunt juice is delicious. He may let you taste it but I hope it is me."

Pippa

I was tied in a chair watching them dance for him, they looked very virginal in their white outfits. Following the dancing they were sent to prepare the playroom, which sounds ominous, leaving just Mary and the two of us. Mary unfastened me, attached a leash to my collar and I was made to crawl out with my bum in the air.

I desperately needed a wee, too much coffee, I was led to the bathroom and when I sat on the loo the bastard insisted on weeing between my legs with me holding his cock! For fucks sake, it's sex not peeing I want. Well no I want to pee but I want to do it in private and I don't want him peeing between my legs. He peed, in the loo and on me, I couldn't wee with him standing there.

He went out for a couple of minutes and I weed, almost finished when he returned. He wrote 'wet cunt' on me saying I was wet on the outside as well as inside. I don't know that I can stand this, it's not what I signed up for. I'd go now if I wasn't feeling so bloody horny, I needed a good fuck.

That's not what I got, lay on my back with the girls holding my arms and legs. My hands were against Emily and Mary's pussies. My legs were held up and spread. Just right for him to fuck me. Of course the bastard didn't he licked me, just when I thought I was going to get some great cunnilingus he hit me on the pussy with a plastic ruler and fuck it hurt.

I was finding it hard to concentrate, the pussy pain, my nipples being sucked and trying to play with Emily and Mary's pussies. They certainly knew how to suck nipples, I could feel it right down to my poor pained pussy.

He hit me again, I tried to pull away, but the girls held my legs tight. I'll be fucked if the bastards going to win, I'll take all he can give and fuck you, you twat.

He said if I wanted him to stop I must beg so I asked him to stop. He said it wasn't good enough so I wasn't going to beg, fuck you. He kept hitting me, at some point the pleasure took over from the pain, I kept screaming and he stopped and put his tongue in my pussy then did things with my clit.

My nipples were still being sucked and bitten and someone was sucking my toe! They say that a lot of sex is in the head, rubbish this was sex in my pussy, my clit, my tits, my stomach, in fact all my body except my head. But for all that my concentration was mainly on my toe.

I came, out of the blue, it was building but the climax came suddenly. Fucking hell it was magnificent, fuck, fuck, fuck I was floating an out of body experience but who the fuck would want to get out of this body just now, wow. A head to toe orgasm especially toe, toe, toe.

I would describe it as a full body orgasm. He stopped, my tits were no longer being sucked. I felt empty, He got on top and filled me. He said I would be punished for coming without permission. Ask permission? What the fuck it was going to happen whatever he said and I would not have wanted to stop it for anything. I asked permission to come again, I could feel it building.

No, he said I had to get Emily or Mary to come first. Fuck, I had forgotten them in my own ecstasy. I worked hard trying to manipulate their clits. He pulled out and told Emma to play with my pussy. Not Emma, no please, I will never be the same with her again, imagine sitting in a lecture with someone of the same sex who had had their fingers in your pussy. Mind you I have sat in lectures with men there who have had more than fingers in my pussy.

Master came round to my head and slapped his cock in my face first then bent Sasha over and she had to tell me what he was doing to her. My tits were being sucked again. Sasha told me what he was doing to her pussy, what a turn on, another form of oral sex.

Sasha asked if she could come and he gave us all permission. Sasha was loud in her orgasm and in my ear. I came again, I don't know about anyone else. I lay on the bench absolutely exhausted. "Thank you Master." For he is my Master now, signed, sealed and delivered.

Master

I came into Sasha, I heard what she said to Pippa about cleaning my cock. "All get on your knees, hands behind your back, hold your elbows." I lined them up, they looked gorgeous, Pippa's makeup was all over the place making her look used, fucked and vulnerable.

Emma was first in line. "Let me see your fingers." she held them up. I could see two were still wet from Pippa, "Suck those two fingers and lick my cock." She put the fingers in her mouth and sucked on them as if she had a cock in her mouth while looking up at me, that half smile apparent. She licked right up the length of my cock. I ruffled her hair and pulled her up, kissed her and sent her to make a brew with a slap on her arse to speed her on her way.

Pippa was next in line, looking up at me with her big eyes surrounded by smudged makeup. "Suck it." I put my rapidly shrinking cock in her mouth. "Go and help Emma." I smacked her arse as she went out.

I looked at my three older girls, they stood their arms behind them with their tits stuck out. They were all smiling. "Put something sexy on and come into the lounge." They ran off into the dressing room.

Pippa

I walked into the lounge feeling on top of the world and feeling the smarting from that last smack. Emma was in the kitchen. "Emma, that was so embarrassing, you playing with my pussy, I know you were made to do it." I realised I was waffling.

"Don't worry, I enjoyed it but only when we are with Master. Do not expect it when we are back at uni, I am not a lesbian."

"God no! I would not want a sexual thing with you as much as I like you but a threesome with Master will always be welcome. Emma he calls me wet cunt and he is not wrong pretty much all the time I am with him I feel so worked up."

"I know the feeling," said Emma.

"I'm not sure you do, I have always been 'normal' but now just the anticipation of what he will do, even if I have no idea what it is, has me lubricated. So when he sees me my nipples stick out and when he feels me I am wet. When you told me I would be seeing him I wet my panties."

"I could see you were wet in the car when you took your knickers off."

"When you read the text telling me to expose my cunt I nearly came."

"You're very lucky, some girls never orgasm." Emma laughed.

"Yes but walking about with wet panties because of a phone call or the expectation of what may possibly happen if, if, if. Will I spend my time waiting for him to phone, to see him again, for him to fuck me?"

"Hey, don't get too involved, live your life, we have a good time at uni, we work hard, well I do. The occasional visit to or from Master is just the icing on the cake, the rest of the time we have fun."

"Can you do that?"

"Yes, don't think I don't look forward to his calls and the weekends but I want to enjoy my other time as well. I go out with lads but make sure they know that we will be no more than friends. If I meet someone who I want more from then I will tell Master as my friend Michelle did. He expects us to move on."

"I don't know if I can do that. I am so mixed up."

"Your hormones are all over the place, enjoy the rest of the weekend and we will talk during the week." Emma suggested. Master came in soon followed by the others. They were dressed and looking sexy which left only me and Emma naked.

Master

In the lounge it looked as though Emma and Pippa had been having a serious conversation, I may ask Emma later. Emily, Sasha and Mary came in and wow each had selected clothing to enhance their assets. Emily had a short tight skirt which gripped her arse and ended just below it and an almost see through blouse.

Sasha wore a loose fitting dress belted at the waist and short enough that when she walked you could see the bottom of her bottom. Hold up stockings and heeled shoes added to the sexiness.

Mary's dress had a halter top, the skirt part showed the top of her arse, so her back was bare. The front showed plenty of cleavage and side tit.

As we sat drinking tea I wondered if I should have Emma dress so Pippa was the only naked one. No, she has had enough for now.

"Tonight we are dining out, you three are dressed, yes?"

"Oh no Master, please we can't go like this." they said. I raised an eyebrow. "Sorry Master but we dressed to stay in with you."

"If I say..."

"Yes Master, we are sorry, we will of course go like this as you command." I laughed.

"No, you will dress properly. Pippa go and fetch me the slut paddle." She ran off and came back with slut. "Mary bend down facing to my left, lift your skirt, move closer to me." When she was settled in a comfortable range I hit her left cheek. "Move round a bit so I can reach the other one. Turn the other cheek as the Bible says." I hit her right cheek. 'Slut' embossed in white against the red.

"Sasha assume the position." she bent over and flipped her skirt up

with a big grin. I hit her a good deal harder than Mary. She let out a yell but managed to stay in position. I had her move round to facilitate easier reach to her right cheek. I hit this one with equal force.

"Emily, your turn." she had trouble pulling the skirt over her arse, of all the girls she was the most shapely with the biggest arse. Always a pleasure to hit as it had a magnificent wobble. Two hits.

"Right you three sluts stand in front of me with your arses on display so I can admire my handy work. Three arses, six cheeks and six sluts, beautiful.

"Sasha and Emma clean and tidy the bedroom and bathroom, Emily and Pippa the playroom. Mary can stay here with me." I lay on the couch and had Mary put my cock in her mouth. I slept for a while and woke up with a raging hard on and Mary working on my cock. I held her head down her nose in my pubes. I pulled her out and shot onto her face.

"Don't move away, rub it into your face. You can stay like that until the others are finished."

When all the cleaning was finished I sent them all off to get ready and lay back on the couch. It would take some time for five of them to get ready so I would wait then have a shower and dress with half an hour to go.

Ten minutes before the taxi was due we gathered in the lounge, the girls lined up, Emma pulling Pippa into line. They lifted their skirts up, all were wearing knickers and Pippa's 'wet cunt' was gone. I walked up to her, put my hand in her knickers and finger into her. "You did not have permission to wash 'wet cunt' off and you still have a wet cunt. Emma get a black sharpie and write wet cunt on Pippa above her wet cunt. Put your finger in her wet cunt while you hold her knickers down to write it."

Pippa was blushing as she stood holding her skirt up with her pussy invaded by her friend. When Emma, who was also blushing, finished I had another look and pushed the crotch of her knickers into her pussy, wet, wet, wet.

The taxi arrived, a people carrier and we set off for the restaurant. We were greeted and seated, three bottles of Nuit St George were open on the table. The wine waiter poured me a drop, I waved it away and told him to pour it for everyone.

The meal went without a hitch, the girls all expecting me to have them do something embarrassing. We finished off with brandy, thanked the staff and got in the taxi.

We arrived back at Sasha's. "Well done girls, that was a very pleasant evening, good food, good drink, good company. Take your dresses off." I watched as they disrobed.

"Emma go and fetch two sets of cuffs." She ran off, her firm tits having a slight bounce as she ran, her and Pippa were not wearing bras.

"Emily take your bra off and stand in the middle with Pippa on your left and Emma on your right. Sasha cuff them together, Mary pour wine for everybody." I sat the three tied together on the couch and Mary and Sasha on my knee. We drank the wine, Emily, with some difficulty.

"Mary, take your bra and knickers off and fetch number nine from the playroom, run there crawl back with it in your mouth. Sasha strip." Mary came back with a multi-tailed flogger, one which Emily and Sasha knew intimately as they had made and 'oiled' it.

"Sasha run to the playroom and fetch two pairs of nipple clamps and two clit clamps with chains. You may run back. You three stand up." I pulled each of their knickers down a little, enough to finger each pussy. "Still a wet cunt Pippa, does being tied to women turn you on?"

Pippa turned blood red. "Yes Master, as long as you command it."

"Emily, you seem to be turned on with this arrangement."

"Turned on by being with you Master." was her clever reply.

"Nice one Emily you shall be rewarded." I gave her arse a slap. "Emma, you as well, perhaps I shall have to write a wet cunt on all of you. Sasha, Mary come here." I tested them. "Well, well two more, What am I going to do with such sluts? I will think of something. You three off to bed I will tuck or maybe fuck you in later." I smacked each arse in turn.

They eventually got themselves organised and left the room. Emily giving the left right instructions.

Emily, Emma and Pippa - Pippa's account.

We were ready to go out for the meal when we lined up in the lounge and the others lifted their skirts up to be inspected! What the fuck, Why do they take it for granted, they weren't asked to do this, they just lined up and lifted their skirts, fucking madness. I followed suit.

Emma had told me to wash 'wet cunt' off because Master had punished her for having spank me written on her bum on a posh night out. So I washed it off and that was not easy, Sharpie's are made to be permanent.

They all passed the test but I was wrong having washed 'wet cunt' off, he embarrassed me yet again by pushing his finger into me and announcing that I had a wet cunt, bastard. To make things worse he made my friend Emma write wet cunt on me again while she had a finger in me.

The meal passed without anything unusual which was unusual, we all got back with our panties on. We lined up again like infant school kids and took our dresses off. Me and Emma weren't wearing bras. We were cuffed to Emily one on each side, poor Emily had no hands or legs free. He pulled our panties down enough to test us for wetness. I was embarrassed again until all the others were in the same state. We sat and drank some wine and were sent to bed.

I bet you've done a three legged race, we were trying to do a four legged walk. Eventually Emily took control and we marched out. As soon as we were out of the lounge I suggested unfastening the cuffs.

"God no, we can't do that Master wouldn't like it." said Emma. "We are going to have to manage and the first thing is getting ready for bed."

"The first thing is all peeing together again, let's get to the bathroom and get this over with." We manoeuvred our way to the bathroom and I sat on the loo first, arm and leg stuck out and of course could not pee. All them years in boarding school when we all peed together and now I couldn't.

"I can't pee." I said.

"Then get off the pot, I'm bursting," said Emma. Another major shuffle and Emma sat on the toilet and peed immediately. She wiped herself and Emily sat down and managed to pee, she managed to wipe herself.

"Come on Pippa or we'll never get to bed and there is no point going to bed if we have to get up a few minutes later." I sat down again and eventually peed. I suppose I will get used to this although when I do he will make me do something else.

We got in bed and it was most uncomfortable especially for Emily having to lie on her back. Eventually I slept until I was woken up by my leg being pulled up and found Master fucking Emily. Our legs were in the air, one of mine, one of Emma's and both of Emily's.

"Whooooweeee." said Emily, the lucky bitch came. Master walked round the bed and put his cock in my mouth.

"Clean it." I sucked it and licked it and even did his balls, then he wiped it with my hair and walked out. That was the end of sleep for us, another trip to the loo then lay awake for hours.

Master

"Put the clamp on your clit, both of you, nice and tight. Mary kneel in front of me and play with your nipples, you may as well get yours ready Sasha." I put the clamps on her nipples. "Is that tight enough?"

"I could take it a little bit tighter please Master." Fuck me, tighter please, she's asking for more pain.

"Sasha your next, kneel." I put the clamps on her. "Okay?"

"Tighter please Master." So she was in competition.

"Stand in front of me." I connected the nipple chain to the chain on the clit clamp, so there was a slight pull on it. Firstly Sasha then Mary. "Stand up straight." The chains were pulling their tits down and clit up.

"Move behind the couch." I stood them a few feet away from the couch and made them lean forward with their hands on the back. I examined the chains which were quite tight.

1...345678