Taming of the Upper Crust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hit Sasha on the arse with the flogger and watched her tits sway forward as she moved. The chain tightened pulling both on her nipples and clit, she let out a cry. I loved it. Fuck me I was in heaven, the suede flogger was not causing a great deal of pain but the pull on nipples and clit.

I hit Mary with the same result.

I continued to hit them alternating until both were crying. "Okay ladies enough of that." I tested both pussies, gloriously wet, in fact leaking. I inserted a finger in each arsehole because I could. I moved behind Sasha and fucked her hard.

"Aaaayyyyyy." she yelled. Her tits had shot forward pulling much harder on her clit and nipples. I carried on fucking and she carried on screaming. I stopped and moved to Mary.

"Owwwww" she yelled, higher pitched than Sasha but less volume. I came inside her.

"I enjoyed that girls, stand in front of me." I pulled their chains causing them to pull strange faces. I unclipped the clit clamps. "Mary get me a large whisky, Sasha clean my cock." I sat back on the couch with Sasha laving my cock and a glass of Scotch in my hand.

I pulled both of them to me by the nipple chain and kissed them, I took a clamp off each of them and then off the other tit. "You are both dirty fucking sluts, I don't know how you can bring yourselves down so low. You really are the pits and I love it and as a special favour you can bring yourselves off using my feet."

They both got down and using my toes on their tender clits started masturbating. "Look at me while you do it." They kept eye contact while they rubbed themselves on my feet. I watched and drank my Scotch.

"When you have finished come and sit next to me so I can hold you close. I had my arms round them and they snuggled up to me each with a hand in my groin. Sasha holding my balls and Mary my cock. I started getting an erection and both girls were getting excited.

"It's not for either of you. It's for Emily but if you want to lick it for a few minutes you can. They both licked up and down my shaft. "Okay go to bed I will join you shortly." Their makeup was a mess from the crying. They looked gorgeously vulnerable. I kissed them both. "Good girls." They sashayed off red arses swinging.

I went into the bedroom and saw the three girls sleeping, Emily in the middle on her back, legs spread. She had no alternative really being fastened to the others. She looked good. I crawled between her legs and inserted my tongue into her dry pussy, the first dry one I had encountered today.

Her legs were beginning to come up, I moved up her body, licking her belly button and on to her tits. She was awake and I pushed my cock into her pussy. I lifted her legs and consequently one leg of the other two. I came into her, she sounded as though she came but that was of no import. I kissed her and had Pippa suck and lick my cock. She licked my balls and I wiped my cock with her hair. I went to my own bed via the bathroom.

Sasha and Mary - Mary's account

We were naked with clit clamps, nipple clamps and a flogger, looks promising. There was just Sasha and me to share Master. He told us to put the clamp on our clit, I set it as tight as I thought I could stand and clipped it on. It hurt but I decided to take it off and do another half turn. Ow! That hurt but I kept it on.

Sasha put hers on and Master made me play with my nipples to get them hard so he could put the clamps on. He asked me if they were alright and I asked him to tighten them. On her turn Sasha did the same. He fastened the chain from the clit clamp to the nipple clamp chain.

I looked at Sasha and could see it pulled her tits down and her clit up, I felt just the same, the pull was not unpleasant. When we were bent over with our hands on the back of the couch the chains did not tighten.

He hit Sasha and she screamed louder and longer than I would have thought for a hit with that flogger. He hit me. They say you can't feel pain in more than one place at a time. Bollocks, my arse stung, the pull on my nipple clamps, but mainly my clit hurt like hell. It was like a fire.

He hit me again, I think he was hitting Sasha as well but I was too wrapped up in my own pain. It was relentless, the pleasure centres somewhere around my pussy / stomach / nipples, brain were going berserk. I was going berserk, I was in agony and in ecstasy I was going to come. He stopped.

He started fucking Sasha, hard I could see her tits swinging even more than when she was being flogged. She was letting out a scream with each stroke and crying.

He moved to me grabbing my hips and ramming in, fuck the earlier treatment was mild compared with this it was real agony, why did I let the clamps be so tight? Is it time for the safe word? I had a magnificent orgasm and would have collapsed if Master was not holding my hips. He rammed in extremely hard as he came.

He removed our clamps. The pain of the blood returning was comparatively negligible after what I had just endured. I brought him a whisky and he allowed us to masturbate on his leg, looking him in the eye while we did it, totally wonderfully humiliating.

We snuggled up to Master and and between us got him hard again but he said it wasn't for us it was for Emily. He sent us to bed. We went in the ensuite together. "I am sore but God I enjoyed that, my clit and nipples will be tender for days."

"Me too, I shall put cold water on both my clit and my nipples. I had a hell of an orgasm and even masturbating on his foot should have been so humiliating but was in a mad way quite romantic and I loved doing it with you." She leaned over and kissed me!

We peed in each other's company, well in the toilet but were both in the room, showered and cleaned our teeth. We got into Master's bed and kept separate so as not to touch any sore bits. Master got in between us some time later.

Master

I woke early as usual. Sasha and Mary were also awake. "I am going out, you untie the others. I will be back later." I showered and left. I had breakfast in a seafront cafe.

It felt good to be on my own, so I went to the beach hut and sat down with a good book. The heater and kettle on I spent a good few hours there. I debated with myself about getting one of the girls down but decided against it. I went to the pub and had a pint of real ale.

Back at the house there was a wonderful smell of something cooking. The girls were all dressed and looking relaxed. "Lunch is almost ready Master." said Sasha.

"We will watch the video of dawn at the stone circle." I said. Only Emily and obviously the star Emma had seen it. Emily continued preparing lunch as we watched.

"It sends shivers down my spine whenever I think about that morning, one of the highlights of my life." said Emma. The others looked a bit bemused until Emma and I walked on and did the sacrificial fuck.

"Is that you Emma? asked Pippa.

"Can you tell?" asked Emma.

"Well, not really, if you hadn't mentioned how it was a highlight I wouldn't have known," said Pippa.

"It was magical, the dawn, the mist and the thought of how many virgins had sacrificed their virginity on that sacrificial stone and maybe more than their virginity. I think with some haunting music we could release it on the internet."

"Yes, yes I have a friend who could do that," said Pippa.

"Can we, please Master, we could be secretly famous?" pleaded Emma. I must admit that just watching it recreated some wonderful feelings and memories. "Imagine millions of people watching us fuck on a sacrificial stone and not knowing it was us."

"Yes you could become the Banksy of porn." said Pippa.

"It's not porn it's art, well artful porn. You don't see anything, well maybe a silhouette of Master's cock and my tits but only a glimpse." Emma was really excited at the prospect.

"I will have to see the finished product before I decide." I said, the idea was quite good, I could see the benefits. "What do you think, Mary and Sasha?"

"I think it was beautiful, the dawn with the mountains in the background, the silhouettes of two people making love and it did seem like making love more than just fucking. And in the background the thought of the ghosts of sacrifices from years before." said Mary.

"Yes," said Sasha "It was beautiful." Emily came in with the food.

We ate lunch. "Emma come with me." I led her to a small room that is normally used as an office. "You and Pippa have to go shortly, I will phone you on Wednesday, I will not contact Pippa until later. I will decide what to do about the video and perhaps your anal sacrifice video. Now get your knickers off and bend over, you are going to be sacrificed again."

"Oh good." she laughed, while pulling her knickers down. I lifted her skirt and smacked her arse.

"I found the film quite a turn on." I said pulling my zip down.

"Me too." she wiggled her arse and spread her pussy lips, I went straight in. I squeezed her tits through her top, she was not wearing a bra. I squeezed her nipples as I fucked her.

"Yes, yes, yes," she said with a squeal. I was near to coming so I did. She let out a long scream, got on her knees and sucked my cock. It shows what a good girl she is, my initial order was to come with me.

"Good girl, you may go back into the lounge, send Pippa in." She flipped her skirt up as she went out. I smiled.

"Kneel." I instructed Pippa before she had even closed the door. She knelt immediately. "Take your top off." She removed her top exposing her braless tits.

"Wave them about." Her tits looked good, "Crawl over here." She knelt in front of me.

"Are you a wet cunt?"

"Yes Master." she blushed.

"Let me see." She stood up, pulled her skirt up and eased her knickers down. She thrust her pelvis forward, put a finger in her pussy and put it under my nose, it was wet and shiny and did smell good.

"Put a finger from each hand in your pussy and play with your clit with your thumb." She did as instructed. "I have just fucked Emma so you will have to do it yourself. This is the last time you will come until I give you permission, maybe if I see you again or I might phone you and tell you what to do. Turn round and stay bent over."

I smacked her arse. "Yeowwww."

"Keep working on your clit. You will have your knickers round your ankles on your journey home and your skirt round your waist." I continued to smack her for a short while longer then put a finger in her arse. She wailed as she came.

"Stand up and turn around." I kissed her, "Now go, I will see you off shortly," she left the room with her knickers round her ankles and carrying her top. "Pull your knickers up, until you get to the car, you slut."

I saw them out later, Pippa pulled her knickers down and sat in the car with her skirt round her waist. "You look overdressed Emma, you do the same." She shuffled about getting her knickers down. "Take them off, we don't want you tangling your feet while you are driving." She pulled her skirt up.

I leaned in and kissed Emma with my hand on her pussy. I did the same with Pippa,

"Still wet?" I laughed.

"Oh yes, Master." They left.

Emma

Master went out so we decided to cook a fancy lunch before Pippa and I had to go. When he returned he had the film of us at the stone circle put on. Wow it was just as good as the first time I saw it and brought back wonderful memories. He did not show the one of me losing my anal virginity.

God they are talking about it being put on the internet, I'll be anonymously famous and no one will know! It will be good with the right music.

Master saw me in a small room, he spanked me and fucked me, he had got worked up watching our film as well. We came together.

I had to drive back without knickers on and my skirt up. Pippa was the same but had her knickers round her ankles. Pippa asked lots of questions about when Master would be in touch with her. I tried to tell her that he would contact us when he wanted and there was nothing we could do about it.

The drive home was uneventful apart from the odd lorry and van driver getting an eye full.

Master

Well, Emma and Pippa were away so we sat and had some wine. "I loved the video," said Sasha. "Would you really put it on the internet?"

"If Pippa's friend can do a decent job of the background music I think I would. It is very romantic and it gave me a hard on and I knew what to expect. Perhaps I felt it more because it took me back to actually doing it."

"It affected me in the same way and I wasn't there, I wish I was. Not the same way I obviously didn't get a hard on, well a little part of me did, my clit and my nipples but my pussy became damp." Mary blushed.

"I think most people that watch it would have some sort of sexual reaction. Do we have another copy besides the one Pippa took? I'd like to watch it again." asked Emily.

I knew we had the original. I loaded it, "It was not intended to be sexual, the atmospheric atmosphere brought up the sexual arousal. No planning, it just seemed to be the right thing to do, the natural thing to do."

"Can we watch it cuddled together and wearing less clothes?" asked Mary.

"Yes, yes please Master." Sasha put in.

"Okay, the three of you stand in front of me and take your tops off, you Emily your dress," they stood there and removed the said items. "Skirts." They were all wearing knickers and bras. Should I leave them like this? They looked delightful as they were.

"One each side and one on the floor between my legs." I instructed, Mary seemed happy to sit on the floor. Emily started undoing my shirt and Sasha my trousers. I started the film.

"Put a hand in your knickers." They obeyed with alacrity. Emily's other hand was rubbing my chest, Sasha's in my trousers. We watched the dawn as I pulled Emily and Sasha towards me, putting my arms round them and into their bras.

Emma and I entered the scene silhouetted against the ever changing background of the dawn. Emma lay back onto the sacrifice stone and I entered her. Sasha's hand was working on my cock and her other hand working just as hard in her knickers.

"Hu, hu, hu." sounds were coming from Emily, she was squeezing my nipple carried away with her own orgasm. On the screen we were both near orgasm. I squeezed the two nipples within my grasp, Sasha was breathing heavily and Emily was also near to coming.

We came on the screen and it seemed that Sasha and Mary also climaxed. Quite possibly Emily was having a second one. If this was going to be released we would have to alter the end, we just walked off.

"Master, you have not come." said Sasha. I was still holding her tit and Emily's. Mary turned round, unhooked her bra and removed it. Sasha held my cock up and Mary gobbled it.

"Stop. Sasha and Emily stand up and take your knickers and bras off. Mary, remove your knickers." I took my shirt off. "Take my pants off and kneel in front of me facing away, arses up heads down." I was looking at three wet cunts and three arseholes.

"You all came without permission and will have to be punished. Mary and Emily together crawl to the playroom and bring back slut in your mouths. Sasha pour me a whisky. Crawl." I sat back and watched them go.

It was very tempting to have them crawling around and doing other humiliating things. Sasha came back still on her knees but holding my Scotch in one hand. I took the Scotch and had a drink. "Lick my feet while we wait for them." It is surprisingly pleasant having an attractive lady on the floor licking your feet. I watched the other two crawl back attached to each other with 'slut' in their mouths.

"Mary sit on my left, Emily across my knee with my cock between your legs right up against your cunt and your tongue in Mary's."

"Oh yes Master." said Emily as she took up position. I hit her on the back of her thighs with 'slut' twice. I put 'slut' down and used my hand on her arse, not taking chances of hitting my cock which Emily was doing her best to caress with her thighs and was certainly anointing with her juices.

"Is Emily doing a good job on your pussy Mary?" I asked.

"Oh yes Master."

"Good in that case you can do an equally good job on my feet and Sasha can take her punishment. Change." They swapped places, I will be surprised if Emily doesn't come with Sasha tonguing her pussy. Sasha's lovely round arse was facing me, her legs gripping my cock and her wet pussy pushing against it.

"Emily, I am sure you won't come without asking permission, you have already got a punishment due for coming twice, you have only been punished for one." I hit Sasha's thighs with 'slut' and her arse with my hand.

"Please may I come Master, please, please." said Emily.

"Not yet. I'll tell you when." I was watching Sasha working on Emily, she was not letting up. I continued spanking Sasha. "Now Emily."

"Yes, yes, oh God." Emily came.

"Change. I put my hand into Sasha's pussy. I already knew she was wet by the leakage on my cock and balls. Mary took position over my knee, her face in Sasha's groin. By the time I had finished punishing Mary my feet were spotless, my cock was soaking and my balls were demanding unloading.

"Stand in front of me with your backs to me." Three exquisite red arses and six thighs with different parts of the word slut embossed on them. I had to decide which one to fuck.

Mary had the perkiest arse, although it was not as red as Emily's. The reward of spanking Emily with her very pale skin was a beautifully contrasting scarlet glow. Sasha had the roundest arse which gave the best wobble when smacked.

"Bend over." They bent at the waist. What a beautiful sight as well as three lovely arses there were three beautiful pussies. How can I have all three? Emily had come three times so she's had her share.

"Okay, turn round." I shuffled down the couch so my arse was on the edge. "Sasha get on me, facing me and fuck me. Mary get down and suck my balls. Slowly Sasha. Emily lean over me so I can suck your tit."

Sasha slowly bounced up and down. I held her left tit and pulled on her nipple ring. Mary licked the back of my balls and moved to my arse. I came in Sasha. I lifted her off. "Clean me Mary."

Emily and Mary left as they were working the following day. I had Sasha bring me a whisky. "You will make a light supper and we will watch TV. Bring me a pair of boxers and you put your knickers and bra on."

We spent a quiet night snuggled up watching television and drinking good whisky. We went to bed and slept.

I woke with Sasha's mouth around my cock, very pleasant, it interrupted a dream about someone sucking my dick. I pulled her up and kissed her, "Go and brew up, we will discuss today's activities when you return, well I will tell you what you will be doing." She went and returned with my first mug of tea of the day. "Are your nipples and clit sore?"

"Yes Master." she replied.

"Come here let me see." She came to the side of the bed. "Lean forward so I can see your nipples." They were erect and very red, I gently squeezed one and the face she pulled confirmed they were tender. Let's see your pussy." She spread her legs and I could see her pussy was red.

"I will leave them alone today to give them time to recover. We will go to my house later and you can do some cleaning there. First I am going to put you in the stocks and use the two holes that are available."

"Thank you Master." We finished tea and Sasha crawled off to the playroom with me following, hitting her arse as we went. I got a thank you master after each stroke.

In the playroom I adjusted the stocks so her mouth and arsehole were at cock height. With her neck and wrists fastened in the stocks and her tits hanging irresistibly down I could not forgo the urge to play with them. Her mouth was next for my attention, gripping her hair I rammed my cock in and pulled her on to it. She is so well practised at deep throat that she did not gag and there was a wonderful feeling on my cock head.

1...345678