Taming of the Upper Crust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to finish off licking up his arse crack, balls, the part of his cock that wasn't in Emma's mouth and Emma's face. I did this a few times before he came into my knickers. I had climaxed quietly, it's hard to be noisy with your tongue up an arse.

Master

"Stand facing each other, poor Emma has not climaxed yet. In fact you have had all the fun Pippa and we will be going down for dinner soon so stand up and put the knickers on Emma and by rubbing her cunt you can make her add some more juices. Kiss, you are good friends and going to remain that way, so kiss and be friends. Emma climaxed.

"Now girls you need to get ready to go down for dinner, red lipstick, blue eyeshadow the rest is up to you. You can only wash your hands and face." Half an hour later they emerged looking beautiful. Emma wearing the knickers and Pippa oozing around her cunt. "Pippa, I liked the stockings you had on yesterday, put them on and the bands to keep them up. I would like you wearing the shoes to go with them but you would be an embarrassment, you can keep them and as the two of you have the same size feet you can both practise wearing them and next time I see you one of you may be able to go out in them.

"Emma, have you brought stockings, shoes and a sexy dress?"

"Yes master," she answered.

"Pippa, have you got shoes and a sexy dress?"

"Yes master,"

"Well put them on, pour yourselves a drink and a whisky for me. I feel a bit sweaty so I will have a shower, enjoy your drinks," I said. I stripped off and had a shower.

Emma

I've got to wear the knickers, Christ they will be in the bin as soon as I can get rid of them. They went with the bra and I thought they were dead sexy not to mention expensive, still they would be going in the bin, incinerator if possible. Oh God I was kissing Pippa while she played with my pussy, pushing the wet, sticky gusset into me. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she into mine. She is a good kisser. I think we can still be friends. I climaxed, the whole afternoon had been a massive turn on, yes watching Pippa's tongue in master's bum most of all.

We had to put makeup on and were only allowed to wash hands and face. He told us what to wear and then went and had a shower because he was a bit sweaty! Sweaty! We had stinking pussies and he had to shower. I hate him.

Master

I escorted the girls into the dining room, they looked amazing and again I was the envy of every man in the place. The girls were worried about the effluvia around their pussies, the pussy smell was lost in all the other smells in the dining room. Eventually they relaxed and we had a very satisfying meal.

In the lift. "Dresses off," I held out my hand for them and I had them both by the third floor where the doors opened. I had pressed the button for this floor. They expected someone to be there. I don't know who was most embarrassed Emma in those knickers or Pippa with no knickers. The doors closed and we went to our floor, unfortunately there was no one about. "A pleasant evening girls, there is a rubbish bin at the end of the corridor and I don't want those smelly knickers in my room. Pippa bring me a pair of cuffs." I cuffed them together and went to the door. "Hurry up and put them in the bin, Emma take them off when you get to the bin." They rushed out. I watched them run down the corridor naked apart from the knickers, take them off, put them in the bin, turn round and run back.

"On the bed, on your stomachs, heads to the end ready to suck my cock. Hold your ankles and open your mouths." I stripped off and put my cock in Pippa's mouth. I held her hair and basically fucked her face, she dribbled down my balls, leaning forward I smacked her arse. I pulled my cock out and wiped it on her face concentrating on her eyes. As well as lipstick on my dipstick I now had eyeshadow on the end and spread over her face.

I moved to Emma and treated her in a similar fashion and ended up with two messed up faces with big eyes and bigger smiles looking up at me. "Shower girls you are disgusting sluts, I don't know why I let you near my cock in the state you're in, go!" They rushed into the bathroom and I relaxed with a large Scotch, my cock wearing more of their makeup than they were. Well not really but quite a lot. The lipstick near the base was quite erotic.

They bounced out of the shower, feeling and smelling fresh for the first time in a while. "You had better clean up my cock," I said, while walking into the bathroom.

They took great care washing and drying my cock. "I suppose we will all sleep better if we are not so worked up. "Kneel on the bed, arses up," I began by smacking their arses until both were a pleasant red. "Turn over and spread your legs, hold them wide." I smacked both pussies at the same time before putting my finger in Emma's and my tongue in Pippa's. I swapped regularly marvelling at the subtle difference in flavour of the two pussies. Emma came first so I jumped up and fucked Pippa. We both climaxed, cleaned up and all went to bed. My hand on Pippa's tit and Emma holding my cock.

Pippa

It was nice to be free of the knickers, even going commando in a short dress was better. We had an uneventful meal although I was uncomfortable not being allowed to wash my fanny, at least I wasn't as bad as Emma wearing those knickers. He made us strip off in the lift, I know they have a camera in them. The damn lift stopped and the doors opened, nobody was there to get in, thank God. In the room master linked our wrists together and told us to put 'them' knickers in the bin in the corridor. We kicked our shoes off and ran to the end of the passage, Emma took the knickers off, put them in the bin and we ran back.

Laying together on our stomachs, holding ankles he roughly fucked our mouths. He wiped his cock over my face then proceeded to do the same with Emma. I had never seen him like this before, more aggressive than normal.

We showered, had our bums smacked and our clits tongued and played with. I was on the verge when Emma climaxed. Master was on me and rough fucked me to orgasms for both of us.

Master

I was first awake again but I did not allow the girls to lay in. "Up girls breakfast beckons," I said and reluctantly they staggered into the bathroom. "Just dresses and shoes are all you need, I have a surprise for you when we get back." This put a spring in their step. After breakfast we returned to our room.

"Take your dresses off, stand face to face, tits pressed together, hands by your side, link fingers." I turned Emma's head and kissed her before doing the same with Pippa. "You have been such good obedient girls that you both deserve a reward. I brought the suede flogger out, Emma smiled. "This Pippa is a special one. It was made by Emma and MIchelle, the knob end beautifully carved by Michelle." I showed her the handle.

"Me and Michelle 'oiled' it with pussy juice so if master should ram it up your cunt it will go in smoothly." Not the usual language from Emma 'ram it up your cunt' was not her at all.

"Lips together and do not separate, just keep kissing until I tell you to stop." I started hitting their backs, walking around them and gradually working my way down, over their arses and down to the backs of their thighs. "Turn round, back to back, link arms and hold hands. Tits out." Starting with Emma I sucked on her nipple until it was nice and erect, it was actually quite stuck out before I started but I was not going to let this opportunity pass. I moved on to her other nipple, I had a finger in her very wet pussy.

Pippa's nipples were also erect and her pussy also wet, I sucked on her nipples anyway. I pushed the handle into her welcoming mouth before I started swatting away, starting at the midriff and working upwards to their tits then down to the thighs. I followed this by fairly soft hits to their pussies. "Look after this for me," I said to Pippa as I inserted the handle into her pussy (I didn't ram it up her cunt). I moved around to Emma, kissed her, squeezed her tits and put two fingers into her pussy. She managed to keep hold of Pippa's hands as she climaxed.

"Do you like this wooden cock Pippa?"

"Yes master but I like yours better," was her adept reply. I pumped it in and out of her pussy until she climaxed.

I brought two pillows and threw them down. "Kneel on them face to face." I was fully dressed and they were both naked. "You look so good down there, stick your tits out. I think I might have your nipples pierced, it would make life easier to hook you together and I could hang ornaments from them. But that's for the future." I took my cock out and pushed it between them pushing their heads together so they could move their mouths along my cock.

I started undressing and when naked I moved between them and put my cock in Emma's mouth, my arse towards Pippa who started kissing and then licking it. I turned round, putting my cock in Pippa's mouth. "Kiss my arse," I told Emma, she had actually started doing it. "Put your tongue in my crack." I bent forward which made life a bit difficult for Pippa but the aim was to even things up. "Lick my arsehole," this is the point where she may use 'gusset', her safe word. After some hesitation I felt her warm wet tongue on my arsehole. Tentatively her tongue was pushed in.

I swung around, guided them by their hair to the bed had then kneeling side by side. I fucked them alternating between cunts until I came into Emma. They both turned and licked my cock clean.

Emma

Master produced our flogger, I was not too sure about sharing it with anyone but Michelle after all the work we had put into it. Holding hands with Pippa we were hit all over, I love this flogger, just enough hurt to get the juices flowing. We both climaxed and knelt with his cock between us before he turned and put it in my mouth. God I felt great, trying hard to make him come. He turned and his bum was in my face, I started kissing it, when he told me to lick it. Fine, I licked his bum cheeks.

He told me to tongue his crack, shit this is getting near to where I question his orders, Pippa had done more. I licked up and down his bum crack above his bumhole. Next came what I was dreading to lick his bum hole, fuck, my head was in a spin, what's the word 'gusset' that's it Gusset, fuck it if Pippa can I fucking can I kept quiet and stuck me tongue on his hole. I pushed it in a little way. Before I went any further he had us kneeling on the bed and fucked us. I came again, fucking licking his bum had got me worked up.

Master

All levelled up, I was sitting at the top of the bed with a girl leaning on each shoulder. "Well girls, I care for you both very much. Emma, put my phone number on Pippa's phone and her number on mine. You are equals now in every way. Pippa if you want Emma to do something for you, you will ask nicely. None of your spoiled rich girl antics with Emma. Emma you are no longer in control of communication. Pippa can phone me now and as long as she does not abuse it that is how it will stay."

Both girls were nodding. "Emma pass me my bag." She leaned out and picked it up. "On your hands and knees with your arses up facing me." Once they were in position I took out two butt plugs and some lube from my bag. I put lube on my finger and put it in Emma's arse, I lubed one of the plugs and gradually inserted it. I did similar things with Pippa. They looked so good I decided to keep them there and play with their pussies.

While I did I decided to tell them what they were to do with the butt plugs. "You will keep the butt plugs in until you are in your rooms, then you can take them out but only using your teeth."

"But..."

"Obviously you cannot reach your own plug with your teeth so you will have to ask a friend to take yours out with their teeth. Your choice of friend is up to you, ask them nicely. Now we know you are a pair of sluts whose limits are very flexible. Three holes and tits, yes but you are both more than that. You are intelligent, attractive young ladies with the advantage of attending one of the best universities in the world. You will work hard, play hard, obtain good degrees and know that you can let out the inner slut with me.

Talking of which one of the three holes in each of you is dripping. Shit, put something in your arse and a finger in your cunt and you are dripping all over the bed. What a pair of slags, a couple of slaps on the arse and you'll be coming."

"Yes please master," said Emma.

"Fuck me," I said as I removed my finger and smacked their arses.

"Oh God, yes, yes, yes." screamed Emma.

"Owwwwwwweeeeee," screamed Pippa.

"Right girls put some clothes on it's time to go," I said and we gathered our things together.

Pippa

We went to my room as soon as we got back.

On the way back I was quite angry with Emma. "You have been in contact with master all of the time and told me you could not speak to him, that he had to phone you," I said.

"I was following orders, you know I have to do what I am told, he nearly did not take you, we persuaded him but now you can contact him."

"Yes I suppose so," was all I could say.

"Well Pippa which friend do you want to take the butt plug out of your bum I wonder?" Some sarcasm from Emma. I would have loved to say Jonny or Jimmy but there wasn't a Jonny or Jimmy at the moment although I would not have to look far to find a willing chap to do it. Imagine going up to some random guy and saying 'will you take this plug out of my bum with your teeth please?'

"You of course," I replied.

"You need to ask me nicely were your instructions, don't forget," Emma burst out laughing.

I smiled at her, got down on my knees locked my hands together as if I was praying "Oh dearest friend, I beg you to remove the pesky accessory which is retained in my bum hole, please, please, please." I bent forward, lifted my skirt over my back and displayed the errant jewel encrusted piece of metal. We were both laughing.

"Seeing you asked so nicely, I will be delighted to remove the plug from your arsehole," she giggled. I felt her nose against the small of my back and her teeth brushing my bum as gripped the plug. I tried hard to relax for easy removal, I perceived the plug gradually coming out until with a slight plop I was left with that slight empty feeling that follows this. She dropped it in the sink with a clatter.

"Your turn," I said.

She went to her knees. "Dearest friend will you escort me to my room and remove this fucking plug from up my arse?" Talk about following orders to the letter, 'you must take it out in your room.' We moved next door to Emma's room, me feeling the freedom of an empty bum hole. As soon as the door was closed she bent over and flipped her skirt up, we had travelled back without knickers so the jewelled plug was exposed.

This added to the new and different things I have done lately which a few weeks ago I would never have contemplated. I knelt and gripped the plug with my teeth and slowly pulled it out, meeting more resistance than I anticipated.

Emma

Pippa had been told that she was level with me and must treat me with respect and she begged nicely. Pulling the plug was more difficult than I expected and I managed to quickly spit it into the sink. Once I had got rid of it I hugged Pippa does pulling something out of someone's bum bring you closer, apparently so.

I bent over, Pippa was on her knees behind me and pulling the plug out. We held each other, laughing and almost crying. Pippa nipped next door and returned with a bottle of champagne, a pleasant evening was had by us both discussing our last few days, getting ourselves worked up and not being allowed an orgasm was driving us crazy. Please master phone soon.

1...345678