Taming of the Upper Crust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wouldn't normally let the sub on top but Emma had been so good. I pulled her to me and had her clit in my mouth in no time, she came almost immediately. She tasted good and her taste buds were playing with my cock. I continued on her pussy until she came again, nearly drowning me. I stopped her sucking me, I wanted to save it for later.

"Up you get, put the kettle on." We sat on the couch drinking tea, naked. "Pippa thinks that you cannot contact me?"

"That's right Master, she thinks I have to wait for you to call me."

"Keep it that way, she may have had enough and her curiosity satisfied, that will be fine. Should she pester you, keep me informed. Is that the first time you have seen her naked, Brian?"

"Yes Master." she laughed. "She looked very nice and very embarrassed, she has a nice pussy. I liked watching her squirm."

"You are very cruel." I laughed. "She is your friend."

"Yes Master, I'm very bad." she giggled.

"Get two pillows off the bed, fold them in half, lay on your stomach with my cock in your mouth, put the pillows under you so your arse is in the air and suck my cock. Do not stop." I started slapping her arse. It was a wonderful Sunday morning relaxing session. I smacked her arse, stopped and fingered her arsehole or pussy all gentle and placid.

I came in her mouth. "I am having a shower and we will have to leave, go and retrieve anything from your room and come back here." I had my shower, got dressed and Emma and I kissed and went to our individual cars.

Emma

Pippa phoned me, I didn't answer but realised that Master was on his own. I was summoned to the dining room for breakfast. He would not tell me what had happened with Pippa. We passed a pair of screwed up knickers near his room!

I was on the bed with my legs spread when he told me how Pippa had got him so worked up so when he fucked me he didn't last long. I ended up on top of him face down, my tits on his legs and my legs spread so he was looking directly at my pussy. It was wet. He spanked my arse rapid spanks on both cheeks.

He told me to play with my clit, I could feel how wet my pussy was. He was becoming erect again. I was told to move back and he did wonderful things to my clit. I came almost straight away, he didn't stop, I knew I was about to explode. I came and came. I tried to concentrate on his cock, I tried but when your nether regions are going berserk it's hard.

We talked about Pippa. I liked seeing her naked and submissive for that brief time. Obeying Master without hesitation. We made plans to deal with her in the future. I lay on the couch with Master's cock in my mouth and he softly spanked my arse, fingered my pussy and bum hole.

We left in our own cars, me to the short drive to the College and Master home.

Pippa was waiting for me as soon as I arrived. "Where have you been? I have been phoning you."

"I was driving."

"I want to talk to you, come with me." Gone was the submissive I saw when I was Brian. Her usual 'I expect everyone to obey' attitude was back. We went to her room where she poured two glasses of good wine and seemed as though she did not know where to start. A kink in her armour?

"Have you been with him? Or someone else, is he your sir or another?" She was struggling to articulate her question.

"When I see him he is my Master for that time, otherwise I can do as I wish."

"Will you contact him for me?"

"No, he contacts me."

"But surely you can."

"If I could, I wouldn't dare. Why do you want to speak to him?"

"I don't know but I do."

"What happened?" She gulped her wine and poured another.

"He treated me like a whore, he humiliated me, he made me do disgusting things, he hurt me, he made me dress in cheap rags."

"Then why do you want to speak to him?"

"I liked it a lot and I had the best orgasm ever and I was on edge all the time. He spanked my bum and it is still sore, he spanked my pussy and that's still sore."

"Did he spank your pussy with a ruler?"

"No with his hand."

"He has an eighteen inch clear plastic ruler which he likes to use particularly on the pussy."

"Does it really hurt?"

"Yes it does and it stings when he fucks you after the smacking but fuck the orgasm is out of this world. You have to decide what you want. I love the times I am with my master but I don't think I want to spend all my time as a submissive. I enjoy my freedom to do what I want and to have the pleasure of seeing Master when he wants me."

"Will he see me again?"

"Do you want to see him again?"

"I think so." She lifted her dress up to her neck, showing a neat bra and knicker set but mainly Sharpie writing. "He wrote it backwards so every time I look in the mirror I can see what I mean to him. I'm three holes and tits. That's what he sees me as three holes and tits." She was crying, she didn't lower the dress. I put my arms around her and hugged her.

He didn't tell me about this but if she still wants him perhaps she will make a submissive, maybe a permanent one.

"I don't expect to hear from him for a week or so, I will ask if he will see you." She nodded and we drank more wine.

I phoned Master to tell him what Pippa had said. He was pleased and told me to tell her nothing. A few days later Pippa and I were having a drink in her room when out of the blue she said. "Have you had anal sex?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Because he fucked me in the bum, he made me hold his cock and guide it in."

"If you guided it in you can hardly say he made you do it."

"At that point I would have done anything, anything he told me to."

"I know that feeling."

TWO WEEKS LATER

Master had phoned several times in the last two weeks, one occasion allowing orgasm. He would not allow me to tell Pippa. This time was different.

"If she wants to come to me at Sasha's she will have to obey certain rules. She will have to be warned that it will not be as comfortable last time." He told me what to do and what to say to Pippa. We were to travel to Sasha's house on Friday afternoon.

Pippa came to my room ready to go. "Pippa you must remember at all times we are under orders, we are puppets and Master pulls the strings. When we are in the car I am to blindfold you, it will remain on until we are inside the house."

"Okay, if you must."

"We won't be going otherwise. I think you will be tasked to do things you have never dreamed of, hell I may as well." We got in my car and I put the blindfold on Pippa. I messaged Master that we were leaving and put my phone in the holder so I could see any instructions coming in.

"This is very strange, why am I blindfolded?" asked Pippa.

"Because those were my instructions."

"I am really nervous, will I be alright?"

"You will be safe, there is no guarantee after that." My phone beeped with a message from Master. Tell Pippa to lift her dress and take her knickers off, leave her dress up so that her cunt is exposed, say that to her. I smiled, almost giggled, she couldn't see my smile she would have heard my giggle.

"Master has messaged, he says and I quote tell Pippa to lift her dress and take her knickers off and leave her cunt on display for the rest of the journey."

"Do I have to do that? He'll never know."

"He will because I will tell him, I do not lie to Master, I don't dare. Apart from that I have to pull in at the next services and take a photo and send it. If he does not see your pussy we might as well turn round."

She pulled her dress up and pulled her knickers down, not easy with a seat belt on. She tucked the dress into her seat belt and shuffled her bum forward so she was totally exposed. "Do you like my pussy?" She obviously thought it was the first time I had seen it.

"I'm driving, it looks very nice. I will have a good look when we stop." She blushed unexpectedly. We stopped at the next service station and I picked up my phone and took a photo of her pussy. "Open wide." she opened her legs and I snapped another. "That's nice and yes you have a lovely pussy."

"Thank you." She didn't close her legs, she had no idea who was about but did not seem to care. I sent the photos to Master. A message came back. Tell her to put a finger in her pussy.

"You have to put a finger in your pussy." I told her.

"Yes mistress." was her sarcastic reply.

"I'm sorry, I am just obeying orders as you are expected to do. I am glad it's not my finger that has to go in your pussy."

"He wouldn't do that would he?"

"Oh yes he would." I told her.

"Oh shit, what have I let myself in for?" The self confident, arrogant bitch had totally disappeared and the scared little girl surfaced. "I am getting wet even before I do anything, my nipples are hard and my pussy tingling, will I have to ask permission to cum? Can anybody see me?"

"You can change your mind, no one can see you at the moment, and yes you will have to ask permission to cum." I drove out of the services. It was so strange sitting next to a girl with an exposed pussy with her finger in it. I did manage to pull up next to a truck driver who had a good view of Pippa.

"There's a truck driver looking down at you."

"Does he look like he is enjoying the view?" she asked.

"Yes, he is indicating that he would like to have sexual intercourse with you." The lights changed and we pulled away. I stayed level with him for a while then pulled away. He needed to keep his eyes on the road. "We will be there in half an hour."

"What do you think he will do when we get there?"

"I don't know much and I can't tell you what I do know."

"Please tell me? I'll pay you."

"Sorry I do not disobey Master and I certainly don't lie to him, he would throw me out, probably naked."

"Sorry I asked." she said.

We arrived at Sasha's and I parked on her drive. "Stay there, I will come round and help you out." I went to the passenger door and helped her out, the skirt of her dress fell over her pussy. I led her into the play room. Sasha was in the gyno chair and Mary bent over a bench both looking to the middle of the room.

"You are to take your clothes off and give them to me, give me time to leave, kneel down and remove the blindfold. There is a note on the floor with instructions." She took her dress off and handed it to me, which just left her bra. I was amazed to see that she still had 3 holes and tits written on her, she must have regularly gone over it with a Sharpie.

"Will they go to a charity shop as well?" She took her bra off and handed it to me.

"Leave the shoes on." I walked out of the room and to Master who was watching activity in the playroom on a large screen. Pippa was on her knees reading the note and staring at a large pink penis stuck to the floor in front of her.

Master had me dress in a black dominatrix outfit which covered nothing. When I entered the playroom Pippa was on her knees sucking the plastic cock. I hit her arse with my whip, not hard and pulled her by her hair over to the torture wall. I mouthed sorry and put a ring gag in her mouth, one of those that allows you to give a blow job. She was made to hit Mary ten times with the flogger, she did it but ended up crying. She didn't know how much Mary liked it. If she could see what a mess she looked, drooling, crying, makeup a mess.

Master's instructions were for her to smack Sasha's pussy with her hand twenty times. When she had finished we released Sasha and Mary who both thanked her. I fastened her in Mary's spot over the bench and climbed on top of her. I whispered in her ear what I thought Master might do, including the number thirteen whip and how we oiled it.

I put my knees on the bench which lifted my stomach up from her back with a sucking sound from the sweat. Before Master hit us with thirteen he put his finger in Pippa's pussy and in mine he said she was living up to her name of wet cunt. I was in the same state. Did I enjoy bossing Pippa about? Yes I did. Would it have been the same if she wasn't posh and used to unconsciously? boss me around? Perhaps. Having the excuse that I was under Master's orders helped.

I led a crawling Pippa into the dining room where Emily was sent under the table and I knew she would be targeting Pippa. I nearly laughed when Pippa's eyes flew open, Emily had arrived.

Pippa

That bitch Emma didn't answer, what's she doing? When she finally got here she was useless. Couldn't tell me anything and couldn't or wouldn't contact him. Her description of her feelings about her sessions with him were recognisable and not too dissimilar to my own. She looked shocked when I showed her the inscription on my body, I went over it every day with my own Sharpie. Each time I did it one of the said holes became wet, sometimes I masturbated.

I heard nothing for two weeks until Emma told me to get ready, we were going to see him that day. I had decided what to wear and had a bag packed ready to go. Emma told me that she was only obeying orders and she was sorry. In the car she put a blindfold on me. I heard a phone ping and Emma had a message. I was to take my panties off and sit with my dress up exposing myself. It was beginning, fear, dread, uncertainty but mostly excitement and desire.

I asked if she could ignore it and pretend I had done it. She was most hurt, she would not lie and anyway she was to send a photo. I did as I was told and spread my legs for a second photo. I asked her if she liked my pussy and she said she did. I have a very neat and tidy pussy with plump lips. I had no idea where we were or if anybody could see. This is just the start of I don't know what. It was frightening, embarrassing and my pussy was wet. Fuck.

Following another ping I was told to put a finger into my pussy. What the fuck does he want me to masturbate in front of my friend, a friend I will have to see for the next three years. It was too late to change my mind. I will have to go through with it, I will try to keep still.

This so-called friend of mine pulled up next to a lorry so the driver could look down into the car and see everything. It would have been better if she hadn't told me. Well if she was going to report back I'd show her. I took my hand away and spread my legs as far as I could to give him a good look. It was stupid but it did make me feel as though I had some control.

We arrived and I was led into a room, Emma took my clothes, she told me to kneel down and take the blindfold off. My eyes took some adjusting to the light but the first thing I saw, well couldn't miss, was a large dildo stuck to the floor. Next I saw the note - Give this cock a blow job. If you do a good job you will not be punished. The observers will judge. Fuck I hadn't seen the two women fastened one to a chair and the other over a bench. They both had gags in their mouths and were looking directly at me.

He expected me to suck this plastic cock with two women watching me do it and judging me on how well I did. How the hell can they judge? He's a fucking bastard, I was getting turned on, he will probably come in and stick a finger in me to see how wet I am. I bent over and started sucking the cock, my bum up and legs apart just in case he came in through the door.

I must have been doing it for about ten minutes when I heard a noise behind me. I was sucking away, my head bobbing up and down when I felt a stinging on my bum. Emma, dressed in black leather and carrying a whip walked into my view.

She had a cracking body enhanced by the leather which left her pussy and boobs exposed. She was wearing a mask for some reason, as if I wouldn't recognise her. She gripped my hair and lifted me off the cock, she looked at me and I think she mouthed 'sorry'.

She led me by pulling me by my hair to a wall on which hung a variety of bdsm equipment, whips, belts and other things I don't know what they are used for. She picked up a gag, a circle attached to two leather straps, she put the ring in my mouth, held it open and fastened the straps at the back of my head.

She put a dog's choke chain around my neck, attached it to a leash and led me to the woman laying over the bench. "How many strokes for the blow job?" The woman looked up and presented ten fingers. "Ten, okay." She nodded.

Emma handed me the whip, numerous leather thongs. "She needs ten on the arse." Jesus Emma was expecting me to do it. I've never hit anybody in my life, not really, not like this. I couldn't protest with this gag in, I didn't like it I was beginning to dribble, most unflattering.

"She will judge if you have hit her hard enough, she will nod if it is judged to have enough power and I will count." She waited for me to start, I didn't, I couldn't.

"If you don't do it she will whip you twenty times and she will hit hard." Emma said. I didn't know what to do, the whip looked vicious. Sod it, I went behind the woman and hit her bum. She didn't nod. "That does not count, not hard enough."

I hit her harder and she let out a muffled grunt. She nodded. "One," said Emma. The woman's bum showed red stripes already. I hit her another eleven times in all, I tried to vary where I hit her but had to hit the same area several times. She didn't nod a couple of times. I was crying when I finished.

"Let me introduce you to Sasha, I'm sure she would thank you for smacking her if she could. The lady in the gyno chair is Mary, she wants to have her pussy smacked, don't you Mary?" Mary nodded.

"You will smack her pussy shall we say ten times?" Mary shook her head and tilted it upward. "Twenty?" Emma asked and Mary nodded.

I was to use my hand to hit her with, again not counting if not hard enough.

I had never touched someone else's pussy let alone smacked one. He had smacked mine and it hurt admittedly in a pleasant sort of way. I hit her, apparently hard enough, it felt strange, nice and soft. She let out a whimper through the gag, she was dripping but not as much as me, it's hard to swallow with your mouth held open.

I hit her twenty times, not having to repeat any, her pussy was red and sore looking, mine was wet. I had found it a real turn on, I would like to have mine spanked maybe with the ruler. Emma told me to undo Mary's ankles while she did her wrists and removed her gag. Mary got out of the chair and came to me and thanked me.

Emma and Mary went to Sasha, Emma leading me on the leash. Sasha thanked me when her gag was removed. Mary and Sasha left, Emma fastened me in the spot vacated by Sasha then lay on top of me.

"I hope I am not too heavy." she said. I shook my head, I did not like this position I was dribbling all over the floor. "I don't know what will happen next, I have followed orders to this point, hopefully we will not be left here like this all night." she whispered in my ear.

Christ I hope not this is quite uncomfortable and the two sweaty bodies together were very slippery. "Master may come in and the best scenario would be he fucks us both, he most likely will select something off the wall to hit us with. You see how they are numbered, that's for a game we play. The worst one is lucky seven, it's a fibre cane, even a light hit with it leaves a mark, a medium hit breaks the skin."

"Argghh." I said. Not very expressive but I think I got the sentiment across.

"If he picks thirteen we will be much better off, it will certainly not be unlucky for us. It is nine strips of suede and was made by Michelle, and me. We each plaited three long strands about four inches along then glued them together. Master had made a handle out of wood, the centre was cut out and the plaited ends put in it. It was very rough and Master said we had to smooth it with sandpaper, smooth enough to go in our pussy, sharp edges and splinters are not very good in the pussy."

"Uugghh." I agreed, saliva still oozing out of my mouth.

"We got it very smooth and Master explained to us how it should be oiled; once a day for a week, once a week for a month and once a month for a year. He was not going to use teak oil but pussy juice, what a great week we had, we both oiled it daily, it was wonderful. Of course before we oiled it, Master had to use it on us. Both of us kneeling on the bed getting smacked one after the other."

123456...8