Taming of the Upper Crust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As delightful as this was, I did fancy using her arse. To treat her I used some strawberry flavoured lubricant so that when she cleaned my cock there would be an enhanced piquancy. I am such a kind and generous master. I used an excess of the lube for greater flavour and leisurely fucked her arsehole. To give her the benefit of the strawberry lube with its seasoning I moved round to her mouth and slowly re-entered it.

That's when I had the idea of mounting the stocks on a 'lazy Susan' type structure so I could spin them round and bring the required sector to me. I finished off in Sasha's arse, keeping my cock in there until it began to soften. I felt a great warmth for Sasha but needed to show it in a way she would like, certainly not sloppy. "Good girl," I said, smacking her arse before moving to put my cock back in her mouth.

She finished cleaning my cock so I unlatched the stocks and lifted the top barrier to allow her to stand. "Breakfast and hurry up." She left the room quickly with visible leakage on the inside of her thighs.

Sasha

I woke and master was still in bed, unusual as he was normally awake before any of us. I took advantage and gently took his cock in my mouth. I rolled my tongue around as gradually it became larger until fully erect. When he was awake I had to brew up before I could finish him off. Following a discussion about the damage to my nipples and pussy he put me in the stocks so, in his words, he could use the available holes. All my holes and my tits are available, he can use whatever he wants, my comfort does not matter. My last master would have delighted in fucking my cunt while he squeezed and twisted my nipples. I would have screamed, cried and I'm ashamed to say climaxed.

Using my mouth and arse one after the other, strawberry flavoured lube on his cock added to taste, master soon climaxed without bothering about me, I didn't.

Master

I spent the following week relaxing, Sasha looked after me, cleaning, cooking and looking attractive in a maid's uniform. I did spank, fuck and humiliate Sasha, although I only fucked her on average once a day. I quite fancied reinforcing my dominance over Pippa, I was enjoying seeing this posh totty grovelling at my feet. I think the posh totty was enjoying it as much as me, if not more. I will see how low she will go.

Friday night finds me driving to Cambridge where I had booked a suite in a posh hotel. I was meeting Emma and Pippa there. I arrived before them and when they arrived I was sitting in the bar. They arrived together, looking attractive and sexy. I gave Emma a drink and gave Pippa the room key. "Pippa go to the room and follow exactly the instructions you will find there," I instructed quietly and she walked out.

"How have things been this week?" I asked Emma.

"Very interesting Master, Pippa has had a lot to say about last weekend and how she was embarrassed about her positive feelings when being humiliated and punished. Basically she was a wet cunt whenever she thought about you. Even coming here today had her knickers soaking, she showed me."

"And are your knickers bone dry?" I enquired.

"Of course master, well I managed to stay dry until I saw you sitting there. I must admit a slight leakage which turned into a bit of a torrent when you ordered Pippa to the room leaving me with your undivided attention. God I'm close to coming now." I could see her nipples putting twin peaks in her top.

"Put your drink down and walk towards the toilets," I whispered. As soon as we were in the foyer of the toilets I pushed her into the disabled loo and up against the wall. Skirt up, knickers down and cock in cunt, as easy as that. I must admit Emma did not resist and in fact helped all she could. She climaxed almost immediately, noisily and soggily. I carried on hard and fast until I shot into her. Jesus that was quick and quite exhausting, I pulled her knickers up. "I think we should finish our drink," I took her hand and led her back to the bar.

We sat at the bar, chatting away, sipping our drinks and in Emma's case leaking into and through her knickers. About an hour later we went up to the room, Emma trying not to show her wet patch, we had both expelled a lot of fluid which her pussy could not hold in. In the lift I kissed her, holding her arse and pulling her to me. Her arse felt firm but soft as I lifted her skirt while I kissed her. By the time we reached our floor her skirt was around her waist and my hands were in her knickers. The doors opened and I guided her to our room with my hand on her arse.

I opened the door and was greeted by the sight of Pippa.

Pippa

No hello, no acknowledgement at all, just a key card, a room number, and sent on my way. Emma got a smile, a drink, a kiss and his hand on her bum. Fuck you bastard. I made my way to the lift, as the doors closed my annoyance dissipated as the confinement of the lift made me realise I was in for something unknown. My stomach turned over and my pussy went from damp to wet.

In the room there were a variety of implements laid out on the bed with a typed sheet of A4 paper with instructions. From wet to soaking. I could see I was going to be trussed up like a turkey.

1. 'Strip, everything.'

2. 'Put stockings and shoes on.' red stockings that came to the top of my legs almost to my pussy and shoes with heels so ridiculously high I could never walk in them, nobody could walk in them. What the fuck is he up to? At least they were my size.

3. 'Put the mouth gag in and fasten it tight.' It was one with a ring that went behind the teeth, obviously allowing a cock to enter unhindered.

4. 'Put the collar on.' It was a leather collar which was 2 to 3 inches deep with 3 rings.

5. 'The nipple clamps are set at the correct tightness, put them on without altering them.' The clamps were joined with a 2 foot chain and I soon discovered they were set very tight and quite painful when I put them onto my already erect nipples.

6. 'Put the wrist and ankle cuffs on.' Standard black cuffs with a clip on each one.

7. 'Fix the two belts to your thighs near the tops of the stockings, buckles at the front, catches on the outside.' Two red leather straps with buckles and a catch. They had to be quite tight as they only fitted on the last hole. By this time I was dribbling through the gag, all down my boobs.

8. 'In the ensuite you will find a pole, fetch it into the bedroom and attach it to your ankle cuffs. What the hell, why didn't I do this before I put the ankle breaking shoes on? Should I crawl and risk buggering up the stockings or try to walk? I decided to "walk". I managed to reach the pole in the bathroom, a lump of wood with clips at each end without breaking my ankle. I used it like a walking stick on the way back which made things a bit easier. I lay on my back and with a struggle managed to attach the pole to my ankle cuffs. So there I was laying on the bed almost naked with my legs spread.

9. 'Take the chain, attach one end to the nipple clamp chain, thread it under the pole and attach the other end to the nipple clamp chain.' I had to bend my legs to fix the chain otherwise my nipples would be pulled off. This of course left me totally exposed.

10. 'Put the blindfold on then attach wrists to thighs.' Attaching the wrist cuffs was not going to be easy and even harder wearing a blindfold. Ah well the bastard expected miracles, I bet he wants me to fail so he can punish me. Christ I was so worked up, my imagination had him coming in seeing my cunt on display and jumping on me and fucking me.

I put the blindfold on and managed to attach my left wrist to my left thigh using my right hand. Without being able to see I really struggled to attach the last one but on the hundredth and twentieth attempt or thereabouts I managed it.

What next? I lay there waiting, holding my legs up was becoming more difficult. If my hands were free I could hold them up, but they weren't. How long was I going to be here like this? Come on bastard come and fuck me.

Emma

We were standing in the doorway, my skirt round my waist and masters hand in my wet, sticky knickers. There was Pippa all trussed up, her legs spread and back, her pussy and bumhole on display. Once I could move he pushed me into the room, his hand came out of my knickers, he pulled me to him and kissed me. He started unbuttoning my blouse and took it off. I had decided to wear a bra because I had found a very sexy one that left my nipples exposed. My skirt was unfastened and dropped to the floor.

Master

I put my hand back in Emma's knickers and led her to the mini bar. While Emma poured me a whisky and herself a white wine I moved my hand from her arse cheek to her arsehole where I inserted a finger. So far we had totally ignored Pippa who was struggling keeping her legs up, each time they started to lower her nipples pulled out and she immediately brought her legs back up.

"What do you think of your friend now Emma?"

"I think she looks beautiful. How did she manage to get herself in that position? Did you have someone help her?"

"No, she did it herself and I must check that she has done it all correctly, sorry to do this I must take my finger out of your arsehole."

"Yes master, I will miss it." I pulled out and waved my finger under Pippa's nose.

"My cock's been in her cunt and my finger in her arse. We have had a good time while you have been getting ready for us. You seem to have done a good job and should be rewarded. Unfortunately for you it is not long ago since I fucked Emma and I must admit as lovely as your wet cunt looks I quite fancy fucking Emma's arsehole. Emma help your friend by holding the spreader bar and taking some of the strain. If you kneel on the end of the bed while you do it I will be able to sit here and admire your arse and leaky cunt." I pulled up a chair and sat comfortably sipping my whisky and admiring Emma's soggy knicker covered arse. Her knickers were nearly see through they were so wet. I pulled them down a little way so I could admire her glistening cunt and reinsert my finger in her arse.

Pippa

I heard the door open, oh please master my legs ache, untie me, more than that fuck me. Do something, don't ignore me please. They had moved across the room and were pouring drinks. Please bastard fuck me. He said I had done a good job and should be rewarded before saying he had just fucked Emma and fancy fucking her arse. On his instructions she held the spreader bar and the strain on my legs was relieved. The only problem was Emma's bum was facing master and tempting him to fuck her. I could smell Emma's pussy, the smell of sex.

I attempted to talk but the gag stopped me, I was having difficulty swallowing so had drooled all over the place.

I felt something move over me and my master's cock was in my mouth. There was not a great deal I could do except lay back and think of England, hoping he would fuck me. His cock was getting bigger, a good sign perhaps it would be in my cunt soon. He told Emma to move to my head and she straddled me with her smelly knickers near my nose. She held onto the bar again. Master moved to the business end eventually he must have stopped off on the way. Please oh please master don't leave me any longer. I shouted fuck me, fuck me please fuck me. Because of the gag, what I actually said is unprintable but contained a lot of x's and g's and was lost in Emma's pussy.

Yeow his mouth was on my pussy, his tongue in it and then on my clit, I came, saturated, very loud and in my euphoria I tried to straighten my legs, luckily Emma stopped them going too far so I still have my nipples. Master stopped, moved up, unfastened the chain from the nipple chain. Emma lifted it and master slid up my body and slotted his cock, his wonderful cock in my pussy. Why were my arms fastened? I wanted to hold him to pull him in, to never let him go and all I could do was try and hold his cock in with my pussy muscles. I may have stood a chance if I wasn't too lubricated. Natural WD40.

Master

Pippa's attempt to communicate was a waste of time, I think she was asking to be fucked. Ever the one to help, I put my tongue into her cunt, with a short time of playing with her clit she hit the roof. Shortly after I fucked her, her pussy tightened around me, it was bloody marvelous. We climaxed together.

"Emma remove the gag and the blindfold," I ordered. Pippa looked at me, thank you master, I loved that. "Pour Pippa a drink and help her drink it." I liked her spread legs and fastened arms, her pussy was leaking. "I think we need to eat, I'll order room service." I picked up the phone and ordered some food and wine."

"Please master, we cannot have someone come in while I am like this," pleaded

Pippa.

"Quite right, Emma comb Pippa's hair, she is embarrassed that the room service boy will see her looking such a mess like this."

"No master, I have everything on display," she was getting desperate.

"Emma, take the spreader bar off and help Pippa into the bathroom."

"Thank you master." The thought of Pippa trying to walk in those shoes while she was tied to the bar was quite comical but quite dangerous particularly with her arms fastened. Emma unfastened the spreader bar and helped Pippa walk to a chair near the ensuite and under my instructions loosed her arms and gave her a drink.

When the food arrived Pippa quickly dashed into the bathroom. Dashed is not perhaps the correct word - staggered as fast as she could. We ate a decent meal before I sorted out the girls. I allowed Pippa to divest herself of all the accoutrements and them both to shower. I put Emma's knickers in a polythene bag to keep them nice and damp before I showered and crawled into the king sized bed between the girls. I had hands, lips and other body parts all over me. "Enough, we need to sleep, we have a busy day tomorrow, all turn to the right. This put me facing the back of Emma so I put my hand on her tit her arse was pushed into my groin. Pippa's tits were pushed into my back and her hand had sneaked between me and Emma's arse holding my cock.

A while ago I would not be able to sleep like this but now I was getting enough sexual satisfaction that I was asleep within minutes.

Pippa

Wow that was one of the strangest and best things that ever happened to me. A build up of need, of want, of being on the edge. Of fear, of pain, of hope. Culminating in the most fantastic orgasms. I was so jealous of Emma as well as so humiliated that she was watching my ignominy. She removed my blindfold and gag. As my eyes adjusted I saw that she was wearing a scrap of a bra and the smelliest, dirtiest knickers I have ever seen or wanted to see.

She gave me a drink then master said that he would order room service. No, I have my legs spread in full view, I am a mess, please no. Don't let them see me like this. Emma took the spreader bar off and helped me on very unsteady legs and stupid shoes reach a chair near the bathroom. As soon as there was a knock Emma helped me into the ensuite where we hid until the coast was clear. I was allowed to take all the leather off so I was naked and Emma in bra and knickers, I'd rather be naked than wearing those knickers.

We showered and got in bed waiting for master who lay between us. I held his cock.

Master

Awake first again I made a brew and admired my two naked submissive teenagers. Their 19th birthdays must be coming up soon, if I have not already missed them. I finished my tea and woke the girls. "Time for breakfast, toilet then come here," I ordered. Emma did you bring a dress?

"Yes master."

"Get it. Pippa, you can wear the dress you came in, fetch it and your knickers." When they were ready I had them put their dresses on. "Give Emma your knickers Pippa, I have some for you," and out of the bag I produced Emma's knickers from yesterday.

"Put these on."

"But ma..." she began then realised and stopped. I spit into the crotch before I handed them to her and watched, with great delight, her put them on. Emma was trying not to laugh.

Right down for breakfast, Pippa displayed the revulsion she felt, I suspect she could smell herself. "Now Pippa cheer up, they serve an excellent breakfast and you will be wearing those knickers all day. Now the look on her face changed from revulsion to abject horror. After breakfast we went out.

I decided that we should go on a punt and have some student punt us up the river Cam. It was so pleasant laying back between two girls drinking champagne and having someone do all the work, hell I hardly do any work now. This reminded me of my favourite Limerick: There was a young man from Buckingham,

Who stood on a bridge at Rockingham,

He was watching the stunts

Of the cunts in the punts

And the tricks of the pricks that were fuckin 'em.

Pippa appeared to accept her knicker predicament, I would endeavour to have her add to the 'dampness'.

Pippa

The fucking twat is making me wear Emma's disgusting knickers, they fucking stink, I can feel the sticky on my pussy, what a slut she is, what a slut I am. I am sure Emma is laughing at me. We ended up having a pleasant morning out, punting on the river like tourists and a reasonable champagne. Master kept whispering in my ear and as he knows every button to press I added to the mess in my knickers.

Master

Back in the room I had Emma pour me a drink, I had given them most of the champagne as I am not too keen on it. I took a pillow off the bed and threw it on the floor at the foot of the divan bed. "Dresses off, Pippa kneel on the pillow, "Emma get your knickers off," I stripped off and lay on the bed with my legs on Pippa's shoulders, she was looking directly at my balls. "Emma suck my cock with your cunt above my face. Can you see your friend Pippa?"

"Yes master," she replied.

"Good," I lifted my legs, "Pippa lick my arse, look at Emma while you are doing it. Put your tongue in my arsehole, right up, get your tongue as far up my arse as you can. Does she look as though she is enjoying having her tongue up my arsehole?"

"She is crying but has given me a smile."

"Shows what a slut she is. Pippa is your cunt leaking? Are you making an even bigger mess of Emma's knickers? Just to make sure while you have your tongue up my arse play with your cunt through the knickers, you can take your tongue out of my arse when Emma makes me come. How is she doing Emma?"

"Very good master."

"Is the slut looking at you all the time?"

"Yes master."

"And does she look like the posh bint you used to know?"

"No master."

"What does she look like?"

"She looks like a whore, she looks like she hates me for witnessing this more than she hates having her tongue up your bum."

"Pippa, lick right up my crack, my balls and the bottom of my cock and Emma's face. Keep fingering your cunt." I had ignored the temptation of the lovely sight of Emma's cunt above me but I could see it becoming wetter.

I could feel myself approaching orgasm, I put my legs down. "Plppa kneel up and pull your knickers out so you can catch my spunk in them to add to the cocktail." I redirected my cock between her legs and into the knickers as I climaxed. "Pull them up," I ordered.

Emma

I have never felt so bad, Pippa having to wear my dirty knickers then having to watch her put her tongue in masters bum hole. She was blushing, she was crying, she was sticking her tongue as far up as she could. I was blushing, I was crying, this is so bad, I would rather stick my tongue up his bum than watch her do it. He really knows how to hit the spot, you've got to admire that, swine. I don't know how I'm going to face her in future.

Pippa

No, no, no, not with Emma watching, she's looking directly at me while I lick his bum, put my tongue in his bum. I wouldn't mind if we were alone, in fact I would be turned on at this humiliation. We looked at each other, both of us blushing and crying. As much as I hated this, my cunt was adding to the mess that was my knickers. My life will never be the same, I think I will have to move away from Emma, why did I ask for this and why is my head hating it and my cunt loving it.

1...345678